Just they way you are

You were sat in a restaurant discussing your crushes/ ideal type with your cast members. You we were out celebrating the success of the series.

"So Jenna, what's your type?" Emma chuckles
"Blonde girls named Emma!" You all laugh at this. They were always flirting.

"Ok y/n, what's your type?" Jenna asks
"Men or women?"
"Let's go women!" Christina smiles
"Tall milfs, preferably blonde but also brunettes. Strong, has a good sense of humour, is unique. As much as a milf you are Christina, you are to short!" You laugh
"Can you explain what Milf means?" Catherine and Christina laugh
All of you stare at eachother before they silently volunteer you.

"Milf stands for mom I'd like to um fuck." Everyone bursts out laughing when you said the last bit.
"Yeah they are usually middle aged women, they don't have to have kids." Hunter adds
"So y/n who's your crush?" Catherine asks, leaning closer. You could tell at this point they probably all knew.

"Guess and whoever gets it right, gets $100."
"Gwendoline." They all say at the same time. You hand each of them their money, sighing.

*back on set*

You were back for season 2 filming and everyone was excited.
You were sat next to Christina and she suddenly asked you a question.
"Y/n, what is it exactly about Gwendoline you like?"
"How long have we got?" You laugh
"10 minutes?"
"Ok just about enough time. Her eyes are so easily lost in and her smile with her red lipstick is just  amazing. I love her laugh aswell, you know. Its so unique and beautiful that i could listen to it all day. She's perfect." You giggle, sounding like a giddy teenager with their first really crush. All in love and excitable.

"Who's perfect?" You hear a voice behind you.
"Gwen! Your back!" You get up and hug her.
"I've missed you beautiful." She smiles, hugging you back.

You sit back next to Christina and chat about a bunch of stuff. She hadn't been at the celebratory dinner so she still didn't know your crush.

"So y/n got a boyfriend yet?" She smiles
"No, I have double the choice and I can't seem to got a boyfriend or girlfriend!" You laugh
"Oh yeah I forgot you were bi!" You slap her lightly
"Idiot, you were the first person I came out to."

Her and Christina talk for a bit while you practice your lines.

"So y/n taught me and Catherine a word the other day!"
"Shut the hell up Christina!"
"No Christina, tell me."
"She called you a-"
"Shut the hell up Christina or you will literally be dead!"
"No what did you call me y/n?"
"A milf!" Christina laughs
"Oh my god I hate you so much right now."
"What does it mean?"

And before Christina could answer, you were all called to set. You breathed a sigh of relief. You weren't ready for Gwendoline to know.

~end of the day~

All the cast were going out to dinner again but this time, Gwendoline was there.
She was the last to arrive so before she did you spoke to everyone.

"If any of you dare mention anything I will kill you. Christina nearly told earlier." You stare at her, she was next to you and laughing.

You all start to chat and then she arrives. She was sat next to you and everyone was having a great time. Just after you order your food, Hunter thinks it's funny to say something.

"So y/n, what's you type again?" He laughs
"I already told you all at the last dinner!"
"Well Gwendoline wasn't there, I'm sure she'd love to know." Added Jenna
You mouthed fuck you at both of them before leaning back in your chair.
"Tall milfs, preferably blonde but also brunettes. Strong, has a good sense of humour, is unique."