Chapter 48: The Prince of Darkness Takes his Queen Part 2

I struggle a moment to find my voice, as Ozzy has just finished speaking his vows to me...I look down a moment trying to find my way.... a gentle finger hooked under my chin and the citrus and spice scent invading my senses, a watery smile...eyes so expressive, my dear Ozzy and I find my voice, taking a deep breath and begin my vows:

"Ozzy....it's hard to believe sometimes still even now you love me, you could have had anyone, but your heart whether I knew it or not has always been mine, and now I DO know. I'd always before we'd even met had a thing for you, those eyes.... those 'wild' ways and then I could never EVER forget the day we met no one had ever noticed me, you where I remember that day so kind to Nikki, I hung back...never expecting to be noticed, SEEN. But Oz, you saw me....you knew my name....you had me pegged then, the silent one....and I ran....scared, freaking the hell out....you hurt me, forced me to reveal what I thought or felt was my biggest shame...even if it was in anger, YOU are still the first person I ever told about my spine....you kept hurting me, and then came that fateful night in the rain....despite the reservations you had in your eyes, I DID see you looked at me as if no one else existed, I wanted to FEEL...and that night, I'd never felt so much, felt so safe and desired and we created our little angels. You broke my heart.... plunged me into a living nightmare, you lied...and for so long, I was angry...I was scared...so damn scared and then you came my way again...and I was afraid to let you back in to give you a second chance, and damn if I am glad I did! You went out of your way for me, you changed so much, and I fell in love with you all over again. You are an amazing partner, father and as a husband I know you will continue to be so.... the point Oz, is if I had to do everything over, the pain.... the heartache, nearly dying when I gave birth...I would. My love, I'd do anything for you and our children, I love you forever and always...always your beloved firefly, your alien." My tears start anew, as I place the ring on Ozzy's fingers and at last come the words, I never thought I would hear....

"I now pronounce you husband and husband.... you may---" some chuckles sound out as the officiant barely get the words out as my HUSBAND, seals my lips with his own, arms wrapped around me.... a passionate kiss, taking away my breath, my arms, twine around his neck and time stands still....

Sadly, we must part for breath and my husband, God...how GOOD does that feel to say smiles at me, resting his forehead against mine for a moment, whispering....

"My firefly husband....my love, how happy you make me."

"As you do the same for me my prince of darkness." I whisper back, and the echo of cheers sound....

Ozzy and I do spend time with our sleeping daughters for a bit, while they still asleep are left with the Butler-Iommi clan along with Nick and Sophie, as they insisted so Nikki and Gene could also enjoy the reception and of course Nikki and Gene would still take our children with theirs back to the states and at last Ozzy and I, in a car laden with flowers upon it find ourselves alone on the way to our reception.

Ozzy's hands gently map out my slightly fuller hips, his lips keeping mine occupied not that I am complaining, and we part for air, and I cuddle against him, him holding me resting his chin on the crown of my head.

I sigh happily, "This has been the most magical day."

"It has firefly, only because YOU have made it so....and you think the day was magical just wait until the NIGHT." Ozzy goes from soft to practically purring, there is a smirk pulling at the corners of my husband's lips, oh he knows what he's doing all right. Well two can play this game.

I smirk widely, tone low and like honey. "My dearest prince.... your firefly is going to DANCE in the flames of your adoration." What he has yet to know....is I plan on surprising him for a hot night, he doesn't know I am going to do something I've never done before.... lingerie, but oh not just ANY, something that mirrors/gives the firefly affect...

"Can I have a preview?" Ozzy's smirk is wicked. Without warning I straddle his lap, and I can feel his growing need, I lean in nibbling on his ear.

"THAT is but a taste." I whispered hotly.

"MY teasing Queen." Ozzy fairly slams his lips upon mine and it's something else that we've managed to NOT have sex in the car...but believe me you it's on our list. Yes, you heard that right...

We arrive at the reception venue and have to re-do our make-up and or straighten our outfits and my husband surprises me picking me up, carrying me into the hall.... made to look like an enchanted gothic forest....my eyes widen and fill with tears as Ozzy and I are greeted with thunderous cheers, my husband though and I only have eyes for one another....

There are speeches, tears.... but of joy, the food is delicious, and my husband and I can hardly keep our hands to ourselves....and I am not just talking about the fact that my husband and I are HOT for each other, it's the tender soft touches.... the way he looks at me....i could NEVER forget this night.... this day.

Ozzy surprises me by singing with his band the song he wrote for me, making me cry.... but in the best of ways, so touched...so very touched. Then comes our first official dance as a married couple and that brings us too now:

Citrus and spice, Pine, and Mint dancing in the air....my heart is pounding as we dance to the strains of 'Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars...show me what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars....'

"Ozzy.... I will NEVER forget this moment. I love you." I whisper, basking in his warmth.

"I could never forget it either my love.... never. as I could never forget YOU. I love you so my beloved firefly." A gentle and passionate kiss. "I have some surprises in store for you Mick." Ozzy sounds a wee bit nervous.

I smile to set him at ease. "Relax my husband.... knowing you, they will be wonderful."

"Well, I've kept our honeymoon secret, because in part....i wanted to take you, no SHOW you my home, where I grew up...where Sabbath formed, recorded and all.... then exploring London. I figured I could show you the best of England as it were. And, I have a house here.... a place I bought a few years back, that no one ever knew about but me...or I should say OUR place. It's been prepared, stocked with food and other things."

My jaw drops and I manage to find my voice, "Ozzy....that all sounds perfect! It means so much that you are sharing such special things and places with me.... this, I mean wow." I ran out of words, in tears. "You are the best husband I could...I mean, you're everything to me Oz....and it feels weird.... wrong to be without our daughters...I mean...i... I just miss them!" I broke down.

"I feel the same way Mick, I miss them too so much...so damned much and darling they KNOW how much we love them, and I know they will miss us, and we will call and check on them constantly." Ozzy soothes me despite his own tears.

"You're an amazing father Oz...my Prince of Darkness, just.... i mean..." I stammer before saying my voice choked, "I never IMAGINED, dared to hope for THIS.... I always thought it was never meant for me. And I am so wrong, I was wrong.... you've brought out the best in me Oz, you make me smile more, laugh more....be more open. We've had some rough storms, but we've made it through babe, we've made it through. To know always that I will never have to wander thru the darkness alone anymore, because I have YOU.... you've made my greatest dreams come true."

"And...I... would argue that YOU made MY dreams come true Mick. You do every day...you are my alien, my world...you and our amazing children." Ozzy whispers before kissing me, slowly....and time stops....

A/N: Part 2 of Mick and Ozzy's wedding and coming up the first of 3 parts for the honeymoon!! And then after those parts, perhaps.... we shall see if Mick and Ozzy expand their family.