Tourist Trapped

"Ah, summer break." Shmipper and Smabble are running around and laughing beside him. Others sit at a picnic table. "So you want cheese on that, hon?" Hank asked. "Sure, Hank." She replied. "A time for leisure, recreation, and taking 'er easy. Unless you're me." (Y/n), Mabel and and Dipper Pines crash through the "Welcome to Gravity Falls" sign with the Mystery Cart, screaming. They are being chased by an unknown monster, which is knocking down trees. (Y/n) looks back. "It's getting closer!" She shouted. The monster tries to catch the cart but just falls short. The cart flies off a rock and lands roughly. "My name is Dipper. The girl about to puke is my triplet sister Mabel, and the other girl that looks scared out of her mind is my other triplet sister, (Y/n). You may be wondering what we're doing in a golf cart, fleeing from a creature of unimaginable horror." The monster throws a tree in their path. "Look out!" Mabel shouted. "Rest assured, there's a perfectly logical explanation. Let's rewind."

Flashback

"It all began when our parents decided we could use some fresh air." Their parents take their stuff away, give them bags and put some sunscreen on their noses. "They shipped us up north to a sleepy town called Gravity Falls, Oregon, to stay at our great-uncle's place in the woods." (Y/n) and Mabel are in the attic hanging up posters. "This attic is amazing. Check out all my splinters!" Mabel holds up her hands, which have gigantic splinters sticking out of them. (Y/n) cringes. Dipper backs up into his bed, which Gompers is on. "And there's a goat on my bed." He said. "Hey, friend." Mabel holds out her arm, and Gompers chews on her sleeve. "Oh! Yes, you can keep chewing on my sweater." (Y/n) giggles. "My sister Mabel tends to look on the bright side of things." Mabel is rolling down a hill of grass. "Yay! Grass!" A woodpecker pecks on Dipper's hat. "But I was having a hard time getting used to our new surroundings. And I think (Y/n) was too a little." Stan jumps out at him wearing a mask. "Boo!" "Ah!" Dipper falls over. Stan takes his mask off. "Ahahahaha! Hahaha!" "And then there was our Great Uncle Stan." Stan slaps his knee. "That guy." Stan coughs several times and hits his chest. 

"It was worth it." "Our uncle had transformed his house into a tourist trap he called "The Mystery Shack." The real mystery was why anyone came." The Jackalope's antler breaks off. "Ladies and gentlemen, behold! The Sascrotch!" Stan said. Tourists start speaking excitedly, and snap pictures. Later Dipper is sweeping the wooden floor with a broom. Mabel and (Y/n) are looking at stuff. "And guess who had to work there." Dipper sighs. "Cool...." (Y/n) reaches for the large eyeball. Stan slaps her hand with his 8-ball cane. "No touching the merchandise!" He scolded. Soos is driving the Mystery Cart to the Mystery Shack. "It looked like it was gonna be the same, boring routine all summer. Until one fateful day..." Mabel is peeking through Stan-bobbleheads. "He's looking at it! He's looking at it!" Mabel said. A boy was looking at Mabel's note. "Uh... Do you like me? Yes? Definitely? Absolutely!!!" (Y/n) slightly face palms. "Oh, Mabel..." she said. "I rigged it!" Mabel said. Dipper was spraying a jar with water and wiping it. "Mabel, I know you're going through your whole "Boy Crazy" phase, but I think you're kind of overdoing it with the "crazy" part." Dipper said. "He may have a point, Mabel." (Y/n) said. "What?" She sticks her tongue out. "Come on, guys! This is our first summer away from home! It's my big chance to have an epic summer romance!" Mabel shouted. "Yeah, but do you need to flirt with every guy you meet?" (Y/n) asked.

Flashbacks

Mabel is with a boy near a greeting cards display. "My name is Mabel, but you can call me "The girl of your dreams." I'M JOKING!" She shoves him into the display. "Ha ha ha ha ha."

A boy is holding a turtle on a bench. Mabel jumps up behind him. "Oh my god, you like turtles? I like turtles too! What is happening here?"

"Come one, come all, to the Mattress Prince's kingdom of savings!" The Mattress King announced. Mabel was behind a set of colorful balloons; she pops out her head and whispers:) "Take me with you." "Ah!" He cowers away from Mabel and drops the scepter.