Summerween

Stan's car crashes into a "handicap parking" sign. "Here we are, the Summerween Superstore!" Stan said. "Summer-what?" (Y/n) asked. "Summerween!" Stan pulls out a calendar. "The people of this town love Halloween so much, they celebrate it twice a year. And wouldn't you know it, it's today!" He said. "Do you always carry that calendar in your pocket?" Dipper asked. There's an awkward pause. "Yes." Stan said. "Summerween? Something about this feels unnatural." Mabel said. "Maybe because it's called "Halloween" and it only happens in the fall, not summer." (Y/n) pointed out. "There's free candy!" Soos said. "TO THE COSTUME AISLE!" The triplets shouted once they were in the store. Soos presses a cackling skull. "I'd lend you a hand... but I don't seem to have any!" The skull says before cackling. 

"Haha, this guy tells it like it is." Soos said. "Sir, could you please stop pushing that?" An employee asked. "Ma'am, make these heads less hilarious, and you got yourself a deal." Soos presses the skull and it cackles again. "Ugh..." the employee said. Stan picks up a big barrel of fake blood. "Ha ha! When the children come to my door tonight, they're gonna run away screaming from Stan Pines, Master of Fright!" Stan turns, and faces a baby. "Boo." The baby cries as Stan laughs. Soos continues pressing the skulls and (Y/n), Dipper and Mabel knock over a pile of jack o' melons. "Uh-oh. Think this one's leaking!" Stan said. "Have the police come and eject the Pines family from the store." An employee says on a walkie talkie. "NOT TODAY!" Stan tosses a smoke bomb. "MY EYES!" The employee shouted. The Pines family and Soos run out with some Summerween stuff. "You paid for the stuff, right?" (Y/n) asked. "Of course!" Stan said. The employee is holding a Stan Buck. "I hate Summerween." 

Stan drives into an inflatable Summerween decoration, which deflates. "Let's move!" The car switches direction and drives away. The Mystery Shack is all decorated for Summerween. "'I'm so excited!" Mabel said. "Me too!" (Y/n) squealed. "We're gonna have the best costumes, get the most candy..." Dipper said. "And have the biggest stomachaches ever!" (Y/n) shouted. "Yeah!" Dipper shouted. "Haha, yeah!" Mabel said. "Dude, I've never seen you guys so pumped." Soos said. He was dressed as a super hero. "Well, back at home, me, (Y/n) and Dipper were kind of the kings of trick-or-treating." Mabel shows a memory book of them in costumes. "Triplets in costumes, the people eat it up." She said. "Well, you dudes better be careful out there. It's a night of ghouls and goblins. Not to mention..." 

Soos turns off the lights and shines a flashlight in his face. "The Summerween Trickster!" (Y/n) just scoffs. "The what?" She asked. "The Trickster goes door to door, so the legend goes, eating children who lack the Summerween spirit." Soos said. "Well, you don't have to worry about us." Dipper eats a piece of candy. "We've got spirit to go around." He then coughs, and the lights turn back on. "Ugh! What is this stuff? I've never even heard of these brands." Dipper shows each candy as he names them. "Sand Pop? Gummy chairs? Mr. Adequate-Bar?" He asked. "This is all cheap-o loser candy!" Mabel said. "Quiet your discontent, children, lest the Trickster overhear." Soos said. "Your cape is caught in your fly, Soos." (Y/n) said. "Touche..." Soos eats a gummy. "Goodbye loser candy!" (Y/n) throws the candy out the window. Suddenly the door bell rings. "Trick-or-treaters. Quick! Give'em that terrible candy." Stan said. Dipper opens the door. "Happy Summerw-AHH!" He spills the candy bowl. "'Sup, squirt." Robbie said.

"Hey Dipper!" Wendy said. "Wendy! Ha ha!" Dipper backs up into the staircase. "Ow... Wha-what's up, guys?" He asked. "I left my jacket here. Again." Wendy said. "What's with the candy? You're goin' trick-or-treating or something?" Robbie mocked. "Well actually I, uh -" Dipper said. "Shut up, Robbie, of course he's not going trick-or-treating." Wendy said. "No! Uh, yeah." Dipper hides the scrapbook. "Trick-or-treating is for babies." Dipper laughs nervously. "I guess." "You should come to this party with us. Tambry's parents are out of town, and it's gonna be OFF THE CHAIN." Wendy said. "Not surprised you didn't hear about it." Robbie hands Dipper a flyer. "Hey guys, wait! Maybe I'll see you at the party." Dipper said.