Little Dipper

"Zombie attack? Never works, they don't take orders. Blood rain? Ew, mess up my suit." Stan chuckles. "No thank you. Demon Caterpillars? DRAT!" He shuts the book. "There must be a perfect way to exact vengeance on the Pines family. It's not enough to harm 'em, I need to take something from them. Something that'll give me ultimate power. Wait, of course!" He picks up his model of the Mystery Shack. "It's perfect..." meanwhile (Y/n), Dipper, Mabel, and Stan Pines are watching TV. "You've gone too far this time, Duck-tective!" "Quack quack, quack quack quack quack." The doorbell rings. Stan opens the door. " Welcome to a world of mystery!" He said. "Stan Pines?" The lawyer at the door asked. "The tax collector! You found me!" Stan throws a smoke bomb at the ground to distract the lawyer, then runs inside and rips off a decoration, revealing a bag with money in it; and searches the tiles of the wall. 

"Aah... uh... which one of these is the trap door?" He asked. "Mister Pines. I'm from the Winninghouse Coupon Savers contest, and YOU ARE OUR BIIIIIIG WINNER!" The lawyer said. A cameraman comes in along with two women holding a check for 10,000,000 Dollars. "Heh? My one and only dream, which was to possess money, has come true!" Stan said. "We're rich! I'm gonna get a butler!" Dipper said. "I'm gonna buy a talking horse!" Mabel said. (Y/n) however just found this suspicious and raised an eyebrow. "Just sign here for the money." The lawyer said. "You bet!" Stan said. Gideon rips through the check. "Ha! Stanford, you fool! You just signed over the Mystery Shack to lil' ol' me!" He sings and dances. Dipper and Mabel gasp. "I knew it!" (Y/n) shouted. "Uh, might wanna take another look there!" Stan said. Gideon reads the check. "The shack is hereby signed over to... SUCK A LEMON LITTLE MAN"?! He asked. Stan laughs. Gideon rips the paper. 'How dare you!" He shouted. The triplets laughed. "I am not a threat to be taken lightly!" Gideon reaches for the man. "Come here hon', I need your arms." He said the man lifts up Gideon.

"I'll get you, Stanford Pines! I'LL GET YOU ALL!" Gideon shouts as the lawyer carries him out. (Y/n) just scoffs. "Sure, whatever you say." She mocked. Stan and the triplets laughed. "Wanna see what else is on TV?" Stan asked. "Yeah, okay." Dipper said. "Yeah, alright." Mabel said. "Sure." (Y/n) said. "My favorite part's the theme song." Mabel said. Mabel and Dipper are playing chess with (Y/n) watching. "Little guy to black space nine!" Mabel said. "It's a pawn, that's not your color, and stop stealing the tiny horses!" Dipper said. "They like it better in here. Don't you babies?" Mabel asked, with a bunch of knight chess pieces in her sweater pocket. Mabel makes a horse noise. Dipper knocks over the king. "And... checkmate!" He said. "What? Boo!" Mabel said. "O-oh! Dipper wins again!" Dipper adds a tally mark to the "Dipper" side of a notebook which keeps track of wins and losses; Dipper's side has 85, 

(Y/n)'s has 90, and Mabel's side has zero. "Yo, Mabel? Can you pass me that brain in the jar? The lady one?" Soos asked. "I got it." (Y/n) said. "Thanks, but Mabel's taller." Soos said. "What? No she's not. We're the same height. We've always been." Dipper said. "Better check again, dude." Soos said. The triplets line up to measure height. Soos measures the height with a tape measure. "Yep, she's got exactly one millimeter on you! Well, two for (Y/n). Her being the shortest." Soos said. "What?!" Dipper and (Y/n) asked in sync. "Woah, don't you see what's happening, guys? This millimeter is just the beginning. I'm evolving into the superior sibling! Bigger! Stronger!" Mabel said. "Like some kinda alpha-triplet." Soos said. "Alpha-triplet! Alpha-triplet!" Mabel said. "C'mon, guys, nobody even uses millimeters. It only makes you taller than us in Canada." (Y/n) said. "Y'know (Y/n), I've always wanted a little sister. Who knew I already had one? Ha ha ha ha ha! Yeah!" Mabel laughed. "I was awoken by the sound of mockery. Where is it? Show me the object of ridicule!" Stan said. "I'm taller than Dipper and (Y/n)!" Mabel bragged.

"By ONE millimeter. Well, TWO for (Y/n)." Dipper said. (Y/n) gasped, then hit Dipper. "Ow!" He shouted. "Hey, hey, don't get... short with your sister." Stan laughs. "It's not funny!" (Y/n) shouted. "Now Grunkle Stan, I hope you don't think little of them!" Mabel said. "Ha ha! Ya! And, and uh... they're short!" Stan said. "Ha ha ha ha ha!" Stan and Mabel laughed. "Dude, maybe you should lay off a tiny bit." Soos said. "Ha! Tiny! Soos is in on it now!" Stan laughed. Dipper could tell that (Y/n) was getting upset, and before he knew it she ran out, and he quickly followed her. "Ha ha ha ha ha!" Stan and Mabel laughed.