Headhunters

(Y/n), Dipper and Mabel are in the living room, watching a show on television called Duck-tective. The shows features a constable and a duck detective standing next to a telephone booth that has limbs of an unseen dead person sticking out. While watching the television program, Mabel knits a new sweater and (Y/n) and Dipper eat popcorn from a bowl. Mabel reaches for some popcorn, but Dipper slaps her hand. "I'm afraid your services won't be required here, sir. My men have examined the evidence, and this is obviously an accident." The detective said. "Accident, constable? Or is it...Murder?!" Duck-tective quaked. "What?!" His sidekick asked. "Duck-tective will return after these messages." The tv announcer said. Mabel drops her sweater and gasps. "That duck is a genius!" She said. "Yeah." (Y/n) agreed. "Eh, it's easier to find clues when you're that close to the ground." Dipper said. (Y/n) puts her hands on her hips, squinting at Dipper doubtfully. "Are you saying you could outwit Duck-tective?" 

She asked. "(Y/n), I have very keen powers of observation. For example, just by smelling her breath, I can tell that Mabel has been eating..." he sniffs her breath. "An entire tube of toothpaste?!" He asked. "It was so sparkly.." Mabel said. "Mabel, that's gross." (Y/n) said. "Hey, dudes, you'll never guess what I found!" Soos said running in. "Buried treasure!" (Y/n) shouted quickly. "Buried-" Mabel and Dipper said, but cut themselves off and look at their sister. Mabel laughs and pushes (Y/n) playfully. "Hey, I was gonna say that!" She said. "No, I was!" Dipper said. Soos leads the triplets to a door. "So, I was cleaning up, when I found this secret door, hidden behind the wallpaper. It's crazy bonkers creepy!" Soos opens the door and they all walk in. The room is filled with several different wax sculptures. Dipper shines a flashlight around. "Whoa! It's a secret wax museum." He said. "They're so life-like." Mabel said. Dipper shines the flashlight and points to Stan. "Except for that one." He said. "Hello!" Stan said. Everyone screamed. "It's just me, your Grunkle Stan!" Stan said. Everyone screams and runs away.

"Behold the Gravity Falls Wax Museum! It was one of our most popular attractions... before I forgot all about it. I got 'em all! Genghis Khan, Sherlock Holmes." Stan looks at a wax sculpture of Larry King. "Some kind of, I don't know, goblin man?" Stan asked. (Y/n) shudders. "Is anyone else getting the creeps here?" She asked. "And now for my personal favorite: Wax Abraham Lincoln, right over-" Stan looks at the melted glob of wax on the floor, which is under sunlight from the window above it. "Oh! Oh no! Come on, who left the blinds open? Wax John Wilkes Booth, I'm looking in your direction!" Stan bends down and puts his finger in the wax and sighs. "How do you fix a wax figure?" He asked. "Cheer up, Grunkle Stan. Where's that smile?" Mabel asked. "Egh." Stan said. "Beep, bop, boop!" Mabel cheerfully pokes Stan in the face. "Ow." Stan said. "Don't worry, Grunkle Stan. I'll make you a new wax figure from all this old wax!" Mabel offered. "You really think you can make one of these puppies?" 

He asked. "Grunkle Stan, I'm an arts and crafts master. Why do you think I always have this glue gun stuck to my arm?" Mabel holds up her arm, which has a glue gun glued to it; she shakes her arm. "Eugh, eugh!" "I like your gumption, kid!" Stan said. "I don't know what that word means, but thank you!" She said. (Y/n) watches Mabel work and walks to her. "(Y/n)! What do you think of my wax figure idea?" Mabel shows (Y/n) a drawing that she sketched in her sketch-book. "She's part fairy princess, and part horse fairy princess!" Mabel said. (Y/n) gasps. "I love them!" Dipper then walks over. "M... maybe you should carve something from real life." He said. Mabel shows Dipper another sketch that she created. "Like a waffle, with big arms!" She said. "Yeah!" (Y/n) said. "Y-okay... Or, you know, something else. Like- like someone in your family." Dipper said. "Oh! Good idea, Dipper!" (Y/n) said. "Kids, have you seen my pants?" Stan asked, posing on a briefcase. Mabel turns around with big eyes. "Oh, muse. You work in mysterious ways." She said to herself. "Why's your sister talking to the ceiling?" Stan asked.

Time Skip

Mabel moves back to admire her work. "I think... it needs more glitter." She said. "Agreed" (Y/n) hands Mabel a bucket of glitter. Mabel tosses the entire bucket onto the statue Stan walks in with his pants on but not his shoes. "I found my pants but now I'm missing my-" Stan notices Wax Stan. "Ahhh!" Stan falls over. "What do you think?" Mabel asked. "I think... the Wax Museum's back in business!" Stan said.