Land Before Swine

A car is driving past a billboard with Gideon's face on it. Next to the billboard is Deputy Durland and Sheriff Blubs' squad car. The speed of the car diving by is 99 miles per hour (159.3 km/h), however, they are oblivious. "Focus, Deputy. Remember your training. Easy...easy..." Sheriff Blubs said. Deputy Durland is trying a children's maze game. "You're almost there!" Blubs said. Durland somehow skips the treasure chest and lands into the mouth of the shark. "Dang it! I almost got the treasure!" He said. "The time we spend together is treasure enough." Blubs said. A rumbling starts. "Hey, you feel that?" He asked. Huge claws tear through and rip the roof off the car. "Reckon' we should report that?" Durland asked. "Or go for a ride in our new convertible!" Blubs said. "Whoooooooooo!" Durland said. "Yeaaaaaah!" Blubs said. They drive away while a roar is heard and a Pterodactyl flies past the moon.

Time Skip

"Ladies and gentlemen! Continuing our Mystery Tour you'll see the world famous Outhouse of Mystery! I got stuck in there once!" Stan said. "Could I go to the bathroom?" A boy asked. "Save all questions until after the tour." Stan said. The boy sighs. The cart drives over a bump. The boy looks down and sighs again. "And up ahead if you look really closely, everybody get your cameras you're gonna wanna see this." Stan said. Meanwhile, (Y/n), Mabel and Waddles are looking out the window. "Finally, (Y/n), we have the whole house to ourselves! What do you think? Dance party?" Mabel asked. "Sure." (Y/n) said. Waddles oinks. "I'm not hearing a no!" Mabel said. Mabel flips the sign from open to closed, turns on the volume of the radio, and the words "PIG DANCE PARTY" appear. Mabel dances with (Y/n) and Waddles. Mabel eats popsicles off the floor, Mabel squishes Waddles' face, the trio wear sunglasses and take pictures, eat books, and dance on the floor and table. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes...yes.....yes." Mabel falls on the ground and Waddles licks her fingers. "Uh oh! Cuddle time!" Mabel said. "Just with him you mean." (Y/n) said. "Nope! Come here (Y/n)!" Mabel chases her as (Y/n) tries to run away. Unfortunately Mabel catches her then hugs her and Waddles. 

"Guys, can I tell you a secret? Waddles, you're my favorite pig in the whole world. And (Y/n), you're my favorite sibling." Mabel said. "Just don't tell Dipper that." She said. (Y/n) smiles. "I won't." She said. Mabel yawns and the two fall asleep. Stan walks in, counting money. "Heh heh." Stan trips over Mabel. "Aah! Mabel? (Y/n)? What are you two doing on the floor?" He asked. "Being cute and great!" Mabel squishes her and Waddles' faces together. Stan puts glasses on. "And I thought your brother was weird." He said. "No. He's more like..." (Y/n) puts on one of the hats Dipper wears and tries to mock his voice. "Aaah! Let's solve a mystery! I kiss a pillow with Wendy's face drawn on it!" She said. Mabel and Stan laugh. "Ha ha ha. That's pretty good. Kissin' a pillow." Stan said. "Nice one, (Y/n)." Mabel said. Waddles starts chewing on Stan's pants. "Go, go! Chew that pant leg!" Mabel said. "Ugh!" Stan raises his leg and Waddles tears off a piece of his pants. "Alright!" Stan opens the window.

"Outside! Now!" He said. "No! Grunkle Stan! It's not safe for Waddles outside! There's predators! And barbecuers!" Mabel said. "I agree with Mabel, Stan. Its not a good idea to leave him outside." (Y/n) said. "That's just the natural order! It's not my fault your pig's potentially delicious!" Stan said. "Stan!" (Y/n) scolded. "What? I'm just stating facts, (Y/n)." Stan said. "He should be inside like a person." Mabel said. "People don't roll around in their own filth. Except for Soos." Stan said. "And we're the lesser for it. Maybe we're the ones who should be put outside. Huh? Huh? Think about it! Hmph!" Mabel walks out of the gift shop. Dipper and Soos are in the forest, sitting on Soos's truck. "Today's the day, Soos. Thanks for coming along on this mission." Dipper said. Soos sweats like crazy. "Dude it's an honor. Today I'm sweating from heat and excitement! Hoo!" He wipes off the sweat.

"There's something hiding in these woods. Something big enough to rip the roof off a car. If we get a photo of this thing we'll be heroes!" Dipper said. "Yeah we'll get all the babes. You'll be fending off smooches with a stick!" Soos nudges Dipper. "Ha ha, shut up, man." Dipper nudges Soos back. "With a stick, dude!" Soos said. "Here, give me a boost." Dipper said. Soos and Dipper tie 3 cameras to 3 trees. Soos slides down to a branch where Dipper is drinking Pitt Cola. "Oof! Got it." Soos slides down. "Is sap supposed to be this sticky?" Soos tries to get it off. "If everything goes according to plan, the creature will grab that steak, cross through the string, and set off cameras A, B, and C." Dipper said. "And nothing can go wrong. High five!" Soos said. Soos and Dipper high five but they get stuck. "This was poorly planned..." Dipper said. A roar is heard, a wind rushes through, and the cameras take pictures rapidly. Soos and Dipper look at it and the steak is gone, and the ropes are broken. Dipper and Soos give each other a huge smile. Mabel is making Waddles a red sweater with her face on it. "Hey you!" A commercial said. "Me?" Mabel looks at the TV. "Sick of constantly dropping your baby?" The voice asked. "Yes!" A woman on the tv said. "Hi, I'm Bobby Renzobbi!