Sock Opera

"Alright, guys, today is the big day." Dipper said. "Big day!" Mabel said. "Soos finally fixed up the laptop. If this thing works, we could learn the identity of the author and unravel the greatest mysteries of Gravity Falls. You ready?" (Y/n) asked. "Oh, I'm ready, baby." Mabel flips through pages of a pop-up book with a drawing of an infant. "Ma-ma." She said. "This is it. This is it." Dipper powers on the laptop, which reads "Welcome" "Aha! It worked." Dipper said. "Blip, blap, bloobity bloop, triplets." The triplets say and high-five, bump fists, and stick out their tongues. An alarm sounds. The laptop reads "//UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS FORBIDDEN//" and then it reads "Enter Password". "Ugh! Of course, a password." (Y/n) said. "Don't you worry, sis. With your brains and my laser focus, there is literally nothing that can distract us from... Did you hear that?" Mabel asked. "All my life I've been dreamin' of a love that's right for me. And now I finally know her name and it's... sing it with me kids." Gabe said. "Literacy!" The kids sing. "I finally understand what all the buzz is about. Reading!" Gabe said as he used a bee puppet. "Give me some of that honey!" Gabe said using a book puppet. They "kiss". And Gabe laughs. "Ba bump. Ba bump." Mabel said, flapping pages of a pop-up of a heart. "Oh, boy." Dipper said. "Laser focus, huh?" (Y/n) asked sarcastically.

Time Skip

"Haha. Thank you, thank you." Gabe said to his audience. "Just when I was getting over Mermando, of course, you show up at my doorstep." Mabel said. "Oh, yeah, I forgot about Mermando. Did not care for Mermando." Dipper grabs the library book off of the shelf and flips though it. "Okay, this cryptology book says there's 7.2 million 8-letter words. I'll type, you read. Okay, Mabel? Mabel?" Dipper asked. Mabel's empty chair spins. "That's why we don't stick our hands in other people's mouths! Hey, I'm Gabe Benson, ya'll. Good night!" Parents walk their kids out. "You were late on your cue!" Gabe made the book say to the bee. "WHAT?" Bee asked. "Hey hey, be good to each other. We're all stars." 

Gabe said to his puppets. Mabel rolls in on a book cart. "Hey! Guess who's Mabel! I am. Care to learn more? I bet you do. You like to learn- WAA" Mabel falls off the cart and walks up to him. "And I'm up!" She said. "Oh, hey, I'm Gabe. Master of puppets. Nice to meet you." Gabe said. "You're amazing with those puppets." Mabel said. "Really?" Gabe asked. "A lot of people think puppets are dumb, or, just for kids or something." He said. "Are you kidding me? I'm puppet-CRAZY! People call me Puppet-Crazy-Mabel!" Mabel said. "Really? People used to call me Puppet-Crazy-Gabe! So when's your next puppet show?" Gabe asked. "My huh?" She asked. "I mean, you can't truly love puppets if you're not throwing puppet shows, right?" Gabe asked. 

"Ha, yeah, I mean I'm TOTALLY working on a puppet show." Mabel lied. "Oh, what are the details?" Gabe asked. "There are soooo many details... " Mabel said, stalling, nervously. (Y/n) types in something on the computer. It beeps. "Dang it." Mabel sits next to her. "So, how'd it go?" (Y/n) asked dully. "Guys, how hard do you think it would be to write and compose a sock puppet rock opera with lights, original music and live pyrotechnics by Friday?" Mabel asked. The computer beeps. "What? Mabel, are you serious?" She asked. Mabel grabs her sister. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! I got lost in his eyes and his ponytail and I'm gonna be so embarrassed on Friday if I don't have ANYTHING." Mabel said. "But what about cracking this password? You know, mystery triplets?" Dipper bumps his fists. "If you help me with this for JUST a couple of days I promise I'll help you both with the password! 

Please, pretty please! It's for love, guys." Mabel whispered the last part. "All right, okay-" Dipper said. "Sure..." (Y/n) said. "YES! THANK YOU!! THESE TWO! THEY ARE NUMBER ONE!!!" Mabel shouted. "Okay, okay, okay, okay, shhhh..." (Y/n), Dipper and Mabel are leaving the library. "Man, I can't wait to get to the bottom of this laptop. We're close to something big here; I can feel it..." Dipper said. Bill's shadow follows them while walking out of the library. (Y/n), Dipper and Mabel pare reparing for the opera and (Y/n) and Dipper are trying to figure out the password. Later, (Y/n), Mabel, Dipper, Soos, Wendy, and Waddles are in the living room, working on the puppets. "Alright. The play is gonna be called Glove Story: A Sock Opera. Just a warning, people's eyes will get wet. Cause they'll be crying. From laughing! From how tragic it is." Mabel said. Dipper is trying to rip sock puppets that are glued to his face. "Yeah, that... um. That sounds great." He coughs up pom-poms. "Come on, Dipper, you just gotta roll with Mabel's craziness. It's what makes life worth living." Wendy said. "Puppet boy, Puppet boy, you're the boy I-" Mabel sung. "Loooooovvvvveeee!" Everyone sung. Waddles squeals along. Stan walks in. "Not even gonna ask." He said.