Dreamscaperers

It is a rainy day at the Mystery Shack, and (Y/n), Dipper and Mabel are playing Conflict Boat. "I'm gonna say... B5." (Y/n) said. "Miss!" Mabel puts a peg on her board. "Whop!" Mabel's board has with her pegs arranged like a cat's face. "I don't think you're playing this right." Dipper said. " Kids! Come quick!" Stan shouted. (Y/n), Dipper and Mabel enter the living room to find Stan watching television. Stan laughs. "I need you to laugh at this with me!" Stan said. "Who's cute as a button, and always your friend? Lil' G-I-D to the E-O-N! Wink!" Gideon sung. "Li'l Gideon!" Bud said. "Ugh, Gideon!" Dipper said. "You can say that again." (Y/n) said. "Remember when (Y/n) wouldn't date him and he tried to destroy us?" Mabel asked. "He's always trying to trick me into losing the Mystery Shack." Stan said. "One time I caught him stealing my moisturizer." Wendy said. "And yet, our mutual hatred for him bonds us together." Soos said. Gideon laughs. "Come on down to Li'l Gideon's Tent of Telepathy, opening soon at this location." Bud said. The commercial shows the Tent of Telepathy crushing the Mystery Shack. 

"Uh, should we be worried about that?" (Y/n) asked. "Please, the only way Gideon's taking over this shack is by breaking in and stealing my deed." Stan said. A crash is heard from upstairs. "You mean like, right now?" Wendy asked. In Stan's office, Gideon is attempting to open Stan's safe. "38? 44? Oh, heavens to Betsy!" Gideon said. "Gideon!" Stan said. "Well, well, Stanford, my arch-nemesis. We seem to have entered a dangerous game of cat and mouse. But the question remains, who is the cat, and who is the-" Gideon said. "Soos, broom." Stan said. "Oh no, not the broom!" Gideon said. Stan chases Gideon around the room with the broom. Gideon hisses at him. Stan hits Gideon with the broom twice before chasing him outside. "You mark my words, Stanford, one day I'm gonna get that combination. And once I steal that deed, you'll never see the Mystery Shack again!" Gideon shouted. "Good luck, bucko!" Stan said. Stan puts the Mystery Shack deed in his safe and pressing the lock button and laughs. "The combo to this safe is in the one place he'll never find it: my brain." He walks away. "Your brain isn't as safe as you might think, Stanford Pine! He pulls out Journal 2. "This is the last straw! It's time to unlock the journal's greatest secret..." Gideon said. (Y/n), Dipper, Mabel, Stan, and Wendy are watching television. Dipper and Wendy are shooting each other with Nyarf brand dart guns. "He put the old in "old west," they call him (musically:) Grandpa the Kid!" " I'm tired during the day." He said. 

"I can relate to this." Stan said. "Grunkle Stan, why can't we watch a movie that we'll all enjoy? Dream Boy High! "Where love is on your permanent record."" Mabel said. "Boo!" (Y/n), Stan, Dipper and Wendy said. "You'll learn to like it." Mabel said. A crash is heard from the kitchen. Soos runs into the room. "Aaah! Dudes, there's a bat in the kitchen! It tried to touch me with its "weird little bat fingers!" He said. "Don't worry, I got this under control." Stan leans back in the armchair. "Dipper, take care of it." He said. Mabel laughs. "Yes!" She said. "What? Why can't Mabel or (Y/n) do it?" Dipper asked. "'Cause life ain't fair. Now go fight a bat so we can watch TV." Stan said. "No way, Grunkle Stan! You always make me do dumb chores. I'm putting my foot down this time!" Dipper stamps his foot on the carpet. "I said do it kid. Now!" Stan shouted. Stan and Dipper have a stare off, growling at each other. "Okay, I'll do it!" Dipper sighs; then walks into kitchen, (Y/n) and Mabel following behind him. Dipper picks up a saucepan and spoon on the floor, mumbling. "Stupid chores..." he said. 

"Remember, bats are more afraid of you than you are of them." Mabel said. "You're not helping, Mabel." (Y/n) said. "Maybe I'm thinking of ducklings." Mabel said. Loud screams and crashes come from the kitchen, while kitchen supplies and Dipper's hat are thrown outside. "Dipper!" (Y/n) runs to him to help. "Ducklings." Mabel laughs. "Quack quack! Quack quack quack!" She said. Soos and (Y/n) are applying disinfectant to Dipper's wounds while Mabel applies bandages to Dipper's head. "Ow, ow!" Dipper said. "Swabbing on disinfectant, doo doo doo..." Soos sung. Dipper sighs. "Why does Grunkle Stan always pick on me? Think about it! The more painful or difficult the chore is, the more likely it is I'll have to do it. Why doesn't he pick on you guys?" Dipper asked. "Dipper, Stan's personality is one of life's great mysteries. Like whether or not it's possible to lick your own elbow." Soos said. "I bet you can't!" (Y/n) said, trying to lighten the mood. "I bet I can!" Soos tries to lick his elbow and walks away. Mabel follows him. "Lick it! Lick it! Lick it!" Mabel said. "Sometimes I feel like Stan hates me." Dipper looks up to a picture of Stan on the wall. "Stan doesn't hate you, Dipper." (Y/n) said, placing a hand on his right shoulder. Dipper looks at her and is about to say something. "The sink's clogged. Dipper, get in here and fix it!" Stan shouted. Dipper growls, shoves (Y/n) off, and grabs his Nyarf dart gun and fires it at the picture.