Weirdmageddon 1: Xpcveaoqfoxso

Bill laughs below the tear in the sky. "Oh, it's happening, It's finally finally happening!" Bill continues laughing as what appears to be muscle fiber covers him. "Physical form? Don't mind if I DO!" Bill Is encased in a metal pyramid and vanishes. "Huh?! What just happened?" As Mabel Pines is lifted up and locked into a bubble with her shooting star symbol on it "Oh. Oh man. This is bad! This is real bad! Guys, we've got a situation!" Blendin presses a button on his watch, causing him to vanish. "What the—?" Deputy Durland and Sheriff Blubs asked. Tyler gasps. "Wha?" Lazy Susan asked. Bill laughs, then speaks in a deep voice. "ALRIGHT, LISTEN UP YOU ONE LIFESPAN, THREE DIMENSIONAL, FIVE SENSE SKIN PUPETS!" Then he speaks in his normal voice. "For one trillion years I've been trapped in my own decaying dimension, waiting for a new universe to call my own. Name's Bill! But you can call me your new lord and master for all of eternity!" He melts the statue of Nathaniel Northwest. "Ah!" Blubs, Durland, and Tyler shouted. "Now meet the gang of interdimensional criminals and nightmares I call my friends." Bill said as they come out of the scar in the sky. "8 Ball! Kryptos! The being whose name must never be said! Haha, what the heck. It's Zanthar. 

Then of course there's also Teeth, Keyhole, Hectorgon, Amorphous Shape, Pyronica, Paci-Fire, and these guys. This is our town now, boys!" Bill said. Bill laughs and his friends cheer up. "Now see here, you unholy triangle fella. As mayor, I strongly urge you to git...git on out of here." Tyler said. "Yeah! Things with one eye are weird!" Lazy Susan said. "We don't like out-of-towners." Grenda said. "We punch what we DON'T UNDERSTAND!!" Manly Dan rips open the mailbox. "I would just like to say that as a rich capitalist I welcome your tyrannical rule. Perhaps I could be one of your, uh... horsemen of the apocalypse?" Preston Northwest asked. "Dad!" Pacifica Northwest shouted. "Not now, sweetie, the grownups are talking." Preston said. "Oh wow, that's a great offer. How 'bout instead I shuffle the functions of every hole in your face?" Bill snaps his fingers, and Preston's face becomes mixed up. Preston falls over, screaming as his family watches in horror. Bill laughs as the people run away, and turns Durland to stone. Sheriff Blubs picks up Durland. "Durland! My precious Deputy Durland. No!" He shouted. An Eye-Bat takes Durland away. "It's time we do a little redecorating. I could really use a castle of some kind." Bill said. A pyramid forms in the sky. "And how about some bubbles of PURE MADNESS?!" Colorful bubbles appear. A bubble passes through Sprott, who rips off his shirt and screams madly. 

"This party never stops! Time is dead and meaning has no meaning! Existence is upside-down and I reign supreme! WELCOME, ONE AND ALL, TO WEIRDMAGEDDON!" Bill said. The water tower roars. Meanwhile, (Y/n), Dipper and Ford Pines are in front of the Mystery Shack. "So this is how the world ends. Not with a bang but with a... boop-boop." Ford said. "Weirdmageddon." (Y/n) said. Birds caw and fly over (Y/n), Ford and Dipper. Various animals follow them. Dipper gets knocked over by a deer. "Agh!" "Move it, stretch." A gnome said. "Hey, we're scampering here!" Another said. (Y/n) helps Dipper up. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah." Dipper said. "The rift is shattered. Bill's world is spilling into ours and every minute his powers grow stronger." Ford said. "Mabel! The rift must have cracked inside her backpack." Dipper said. "She must be in danger. We have to go find her." (Y/n) said. Dipper and (Y/n) run, and speak into their walkie talkies. "Mabel! Come in!" Dipper said. "Mabel! Mabel!" (Y/n) shouted. Ford stops them. "Kids, Listen to me. We can find your sister soon, but first we have to stop Bill. If we can blast him back through the rip he came out of, we just might be able to stop him before his weirdness spreads across the entire globe." He said. "Are you sure defeating Bill is even possible?" (Y/n) asked. "No. I'm not sure. But being a hero means fighting back even when it seems impossible. Will you two follow me?" Ford asked. "To the ends of the Earth." Dipper said, and (Y/n) nods in agreement. "Good. Because that's where we're heading. You also might want to step inside." Ford said. The trio run inside. "Weirdness wave!" A gnome shouted. The wave washes over the Mystery Shack and over Soos' house, causing the barbecue to come to life and run away. "Ah! Abuelita! A tidal wave of madness just went over us!" Soos said from his window. "Oh, Soos, such an imagination." Abuelita said. Soos turns around and sees that Abuelita is a chair. "Ah! You've turned into a chair!" He shouted.