Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons

Mabel blows a bag of Cheese Boodles into the air, and the bag slowly drifts down. "I just ate a bag of Cheese Boodles without using my hands. Lazy Tuesday, you are delivering in a big way!" She said. "Heh. Yeah. It's nice to finally have a day where nothing interesting happens whatsoever." Stan said. Ford comes out of the vending machine door with a Cycloptopus on his wrist. The triplets scream. "Everyone, get down! Don't let it taste human flesh!" Ford punches it and it drops off his hand crawls around the room. "What is it?!" Dipper asked. "Can we keep it?" Mabel asked. "Kill it! Kill it!" (Y/n) shouts as she hits it with a rolled up newspaper. Ford chases it into the corner. "Patience... and," when the cycloptopus' eye turns into a screaming mouth. "Gotcha!" Ford shocks it with his gloves and holds up its burnt body. "Great. Now get it outta here. It smells like if death could barf." Stan said. Dipper runs over to Ford with Journal 2. "Great-uncle Ford! You need any help with that? I've read all about these creatures in your journal, and I think I know how to-" "No! I'm sorry, Dipper. On the dark, weird road I travel, I'm afraid you cannot follow. Well, call me for dinner!"

Ford closes the vending machine door behind him. "Rude." (Y/n) said, crossing her arms. "Maybe next time then? Or not? Or never." Dipper said. "Aww, Dipper, don't take it so hard." (Y/n) said. Stan hits Dipper with newspaper. "Stan!" (Y/n) scolded. "No, do take it hard. Take it hard and serious. My brother is a dangerous know-it-all, and the stuff he's messing with is even worse. Do yourself a favor and stay away from him, you hear me?" He asked. "But, Grunkle Stan, all summer long I've wanted to know who the author of the journal was. Now the guy lives in our basement and I can't even talk to him." Dipper argued. "Don't worry about what's in the basement. You belong up here with me, (Y/n) and Mabel." Stan said. "Yeah! Besides, the season finale of Duck-tective is airing this Friday! That's all the mystery you need this week. Come on, quack with us, Dipper! Quack, quack quack quack..." Mabel said. "Huha, yeah! Quack quack, quack quack..." Stan said. As Stan and Mabel say "quack," Dipper looks at the light coming from behind the vending machine, and (Y/n) puts a hand on his right shoulder for comfort. "Quack quack quack, a quack quack quaaaacck. Quuaaaaa..." Mabel points at Dipper and (Y/n). "Why aren't they quacking?" She asked.

Time Skip

"Dear Mom and Dad, we've been in Gravity Falls for a few months and so much has happened! Just yesterday gravity reversed itself, almost destroying the universe and totally wrecking the whole town!" Mabel looks at the TV, where Lazy Susan is standing in front of a crane attempting to pick up Greasy's Diner. "Well, they say it was an earthquake, but you know what I think? I think I'm gonna have to start serving pineapple right-side up cake! Haha! Am I right? Am I right?" Susan asked. Greasy's Diner falls down from the crane. "Let the rebuilding of the town begin! Wrecking ball, start wrecking things! Hahaha!" The mayor said. A wrecking ball destroys a radio tower, making the television losing the signal. "But the coolest part of the summer was when Grunkle Stan's twin brother came out of this portal-thingy. Now we have two grunkles for the price of one! And they are adorable together!" Mabel stops writing, takes the picture of Stan and Ford holding hands she has drawn on the letter and folds them together. "We love each other so much!" She makes kissing noises. Dipper runs in with a box. "Mabel! (Y/n)! You'll never guess what I found at the store today!" He said. "Dogs! Dogs with hats!" Mabel said. "I doubt that's it." (Y/n) said. "No, it's my favorite fantasy-talking, level-counting, statistics and graph paper-involving game of all time:" Dipper holds it up. "Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons! You girls wanna play it with me?" He asked. "Oh, I do!" (Y/n) stood up excitedly. "Well, I do like unicorns, and that hot elf looks promising. How do you play?" Mabel asked. "The rules are simple." Dipper opens the game book. "First, you roll a 38-sided die to determine the level of each player's statistical analysis power orb. These orbs relate directly to the amount of quadrants that your team has dominion over, which is inverse to the anti-quadrants in your quadrant satchel." He explained. "And then we ride unicorns?" Mabel asked. "uh... no." (Y/n) said. Mabel frowns. "First, we make a graph." (Y/n) holds up graph paper. Mabel sighs. "This is like Homework: The Game." She said.