The Legend of the Gobblewonker

(Y/n), Dipper and Mabel are at a table during breakfast. "Are you ready for the ultimate challenge?" (Y/n) asked. "I'm always ready!" Dipper said. "Ready when you are!" Mabel said. "Then you know what this means!" (Y/n) said. (Y/n), Mabel and Dipper are holding their respective syrup bottles. "Syrup race!" They tilt syrup bottles back and start to drip syrup into their mouths. "Go, Sir Syrup!" Mabel shouted. "Go, Mountie Man!" Dipper said. "Go! Go!" (Y/n) shouted. "Go! Go!" Dipper repeated. "Almost... almost..." (Y/n) taps the bottom of her bottle and the syrup drips onto her tongue. "Yes! I won!" She bragged. "Aw!" Mabel pouted in disappointment. Dipper picks up the newspaper and reads it. "Ho ho, no way! Hey girls, check this out." He said. Mabel and (Y/n) look at the newspaper. "Human-sized hamster balls?" Mabel gasps. "I'm human-sized!" She said. "No, no, Mabel. This." Dipper points to a monster photo contest ad. "We see weirder stuff than that every day! We didn't get any photos of those gnomes, did we?" He asked. "Nope, just memories. And this beard hair." Mabel holds up beard hair. "Why did you save that?" (Y/n) asked. Mabel shrugs. "Good morning, knuckleheads. You three know what day it is?" Stan asked. "Um... Happy anniversary?" Dipper asked. (Y/n) face palms. "Mazel tov!" Mabel said. "I don't think that's it either." (Y/n) said. Stan hits Dipper's head with a newspaper. "It's Family Fun Day, genius!" He walks over to the fridge and gets out milk. "We're cuttin' off work and having one of those, you know," he sniffs the milk in the refrigerator. "bonding-type deals." "Grunkle Stan, is this gonna be anything like our last family bonding day?" (Y/n) asked suspiciously.

Flashback

(Y/n), Dipper and Mabel are helping Grunkle Stan make counterfeit money. "You call that Ben Franklin? He looks like a woman!" Stan said. They all hear police sirens.

Present

Mabel shudders. "The county jail was so cold." She said. "All right, maybe I haven't been the best summer caretaker. But I swear, today we're gonna have some real family fun. Now who wants to put on some blindfolds and get into my car?" Stan asked. "YAY!" The three shouted. "Wait, what?" (Y/n) asked. Grunkle Stan is driving his car with (Y/n), Dipper and Mabel blindfolded in the backseat. Stan leans down to adjust the radio and the tires screech. "Whoa whoa!" Dipper sighs. "Blindfolds never lead to anything good." He said. "Wow! I feel like all my other senses are heightened. I can see with my fingers!" Mabel touches (Y/n)'s face, making her laugh. The car jumps, making the triplets fly into the doors. "Whoa! Grunkle Stan, are you wearing a blindfold?" Dipper asked. "Ha ha. Nah, but with these cataracts I might as well be. What is that, a woodpecker?" Stan drives through a wooden guardrail, making the triplets scream. (Y/n), Dipper and Mabel, still blindfolded, are standing in front of the parked car, which now has branches and sticks caught in the grill. "Okay, okay. Open 'em up!" Stan said. The three take the blindfolds off. "Ta-da! It's fishin' season!" Stan said. "Fishing?" Mabel asked. "What're you playin' at, old man?" Dipper asked. "You're kidding, right?" (Y/n) asked in disappointment. "You're gonna love it! The whole town's out here!" Stan said. Across the lake are various townspeople doing different fishing activities. Lazy Susan is waving a pan. "Here, fishy fishies! Get into the pan!" She said. Toby is taking pictures of a man with large fish.

"Say cheese!" He takes picture, the flash causing the man to fall backwards into the lake. "Uh, is this good?" Marcus holds up a fishing pole. "NO!" He takes the pole and breaks it in half. "I'll show you how a real man fishes!" He grabs a fish straight out of the water. "Ha ha ha ha ha!" He then throws the fish on the floor of their boat and jumps on it, and punches it repeatedly. "Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad!" His kids chanted. "Get 'em! Get 'em!" Tyler shouted. "That's some quality family bonding!" Stan said. "Grunkle Stan, why do you wanna bond with us all of a sudden?" Dipper asked. "Come on, this is gonna be great! I've never had fishing buddies before. The guys from the lodge won't go with me: they don't "like" or "trust" me." Stan said. "I think he actually wants to fish with us." Mabel said quietly to Dipper and (Y/n). "Hey, I know what'll cheer you sad sacks up!" Stan slaps hats on (Y/n), Dipper and Mabel. "Pow! Pines family fishing hats! That-that's hand stitching, you know." Stan said. The "L" on the "MABEL" hat peels off. "It's just gonna be you, me, and those goofy hats on a boat for ten hours!" Stan said. "Ten hours?" (Y/n) asked. "I brought the joke book!" Stan Holds up 1001 Yuk 'Em Ups. "No! NO!" (Y/n) shouted. "There has to be a way out of this." Mabel said. "I SEEN IT! I SEEN IT AGAIN!" The old man runs from the dock, crashing into and overturning various things. "The Gravity Falls Gobblewonker! Come quick before it scrabdoodles away!" He dances frantically. "Eh, eh, ha ha hoo." He slaps himself. "Ah, hee-hee.." (Y/n) just looked at him strangely. "Awww... He's doing a happy jig!" Mabel said. "NOOO! It's a jig of grave danger!" The old man shouted.