Scary-oke

"Welcome, to the grand re-opening of the Mystery Shack!" Stan said. The tourists cheer for Stan. "We're here to celebrate the defeat of that skunk Li'l Gideon!" Stan grabs a Li'l Gideon doll. "Boo!" The tourists said. "Please, please... boo harder!" Stan said. "BOO!" They said louder. "But I didn't catch that porkchop all alone. These three scamps deserve SOME of the glory." Stan playfully rubs Dipper's hat. (Y/n) elbows Stan. "Okay, okay. Most of the glory." Stan said. Toby Determined holds up a cinder block painted to look like a camera. "Smile for the camera!" He said. "Your camera's a cinder block, Toby." (Y/n) said. "I just wanna be a part of things..." Toby said. "Smile for a REAL camera." Shandra said. "Everyone say

 "Something stupid!" Mabel said. Mabel pokes her fingers in her cheeks, Stan puts on some jazz hands, and Dipper pretends to choke himself. "Something stupid!" (Y/n), Mabel, Stan and Dipper said. "And don't forget to come to the after-party tonight at eight." Stan shows the After-Party poster. "We're doing a karaoke bonanza, people!" Mabel grabs the karaoke machine. "Light! Music! Enchantment!" She blows the confetti out of her hand. "And an amazing karaoke performance by our family band, Love Patrol Alpha!" She said. "I don't know about that." Dipper said. "I would never agree to that ever." Stan said. "Too late! I wrote your names on the list! It's happening!" Mabel said. Wendy blows an air horn. "Buy a ticket, people! You know you don't have anything else going on in your lives! I'm talking to you, Pizza Guy! Don't lame out on me!" She said. The tourists follow Wendy outside. Stan sighs. 

"The town loves us, we finally got that Gideon smell out of the carpet. Everything is finally going my way." He said. "Hey, Grunkle Stan. Now that we have a moment. I've been meaning to ask you for our journal back." (Y/n) said. "Wha? Journal?' Stan Searches" himself for the journal, pulling it from under the counter. "Oh!" He laughs. "You mean this old thing! It was so boring I couldn't even finish it." He said. "Wait, you're just gonna give it to me? Just like that?" (Y/n) asked. "What else do you want? A kiss on the cheek?" Stan asked. "I... I gotta go!" (Y/n) takes Mabel and Dipper with her to the attic. "I wouldn't mind a kiss on the cheek." Soos said. "Not gonna happen." Stan said. Dipper locks the door, turns Mabel's stuffed animals around, pulls down the screen on the window and turns on his electric lamp. 

"Guys, we've gotta talk. Almost losing our journal made me realize that I'm halfway through the summer, and still no closer to figuring out the big mysteries of Gravity Falls. Gideon almost destroyed the town to get his hands on this journal. But why?" Dipper starts pacing up and down the room. "Who wrote it? Where are all the other journals? What was Bill talking about when he said "everything was going to change"? There's something HUGE going on right under our noses. And it's time we stop goofing around and get to the bottom of it." He said. "Bro, you and (Y/n) have looked at that thing like, a bazillion times. There's nothing left to discover! Half the pages are blank, remember?" Mabel asked. " I just feel like I'm one puzzle piece away from figuring out everything." Dipper said, while flipping through pages of Journal 3. "Don't worry, Dipper!" Mabel lifts up Waddles. "Lord Mystery Ham is on the case!" She then speaks in a British accent, pretending to be Waddles. ""I play by me own rules! Wot? Wot?" She said. "I don't know why I tell you things...do you hear that?" Dipper asked.

Time Skip

In the Mystery Shack parking lot, A car parks. Two men step out of the car and look at the Shack. "Hey, Mr. Pines, what's that code word I'm supposed to yell when I see a government vehicle?" Soos asked. "Wait, what?" Stan goes near Soos and looks outside the window too. "Government vehicle?" He asked. A "U.S. Government" vehicle arrives near the Mystery Shack, a "USEXEMPT" is on the vehicle's number-plate, and a sticker that says "Honk If You Want To Be Arrested" is on the back of the car. Stan, with a scared look on his face, quickly closes the window, goes to the Mystery Shack's intercom and screams into it "The Mystery Shack is now closed, everybody out! I will not hesitate to use the hose on the elderly!" Stan said from he Mystery Shack's speaker. The triplets run to Stan while all the customers are leaving the gift shop. "Grunkle Stan, what's happening?" (Y/n) asked. "Yeah, you never shut down the gift shop." Dipper added. Stan is walking nervously in the gift shop, a door bell ring is heard and a few knocks after it. Stan opens the door with a big smile.