The Last Mabelcorn

In the Mystery Shack at night, Dipper and (Y/n) are sleeping, and Mabel is sleeping with her stuffed unicorn on top of her. She then squeezes it. "Princess Lovacorn says: "Buy my 42 accessories!" The toy said. Ford Pines is sleeping on the couch. In Ford's dream, where he appears in a field of wheat with a ruined swingset, universe portal, the Stanowar is around him. Ford looks around as the wheat is flattened around him into the image of Bill Cipher, glowing blue. Ford hears Bill's maniacal laughter. "I know that laugh... Show yourself!" Ford turns around as Bill Cipher materializes from the ground, floating in the air. "Well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well!" Multiple copies of Bill materialize as he talks, forming a ring around Ford. "Aren't you a sight for sore eye!" All of the Bills mirror each other's movements. "Stanford Filbrick Pines, my old pal!" Bill said. "Bill Cipher. What do you want from me?" Ford demanded. "Oh, quit playing dumb, IQ!" Another Bill talks. "You knew I'd be back!" The Bill that's talking flicks Ford's nose. "You think shutting down that portal could stop what I have planned?" All the Bills merge into one giant Bill that floats over Ford. "I've been making deals, chatting with old friends, preparing for the big day! You can't keep that rift safe forever." Bill snaps his fingers and a copy of the dimensional rift appears in his hand. "You'll slip up, and when you do...!" Bill throws the rift onto the ground, where it creates a massive portal in the shape of an upside-down triangle, burning the wheat field around Ford. "Get out of here! You have no dominion in our world!" Ford shouted. "Maybe not right now, but things change, Stanford Pines!" Ford is reflected in Bill's eye as Bill ascends up into the portal. "Things... change." Bill laughs as he flies away, leaving Ford in the middle of the burning wheat field in the ring of fire. Several images flash by at once, one of Ford's hand, one of Ford's eye, and another of what looks like an extended version of the Zodiac. Ford wakes up in his bed, panting. He adjusts his glasses. "I have to warn them!" Ford looks at his hand. "He's coming."

Time Skip

Dipper is opening a closet door and Mabel rubs her hands excitedly. The triplets look at the closet, which contains some stray items and board games. (Y/n) looks around the closet. "Alright, Grunkle Stan's gotta have some decent board games." She said. "Let's see, "Battlechutes & Ladderships," "Necronomiconopoly," "Don't Wake Stalin" Mabel listed. Dipper picks up a game. "Hey, what's this? "What Could Go Wrong?: The Board Game. The last players who opened this box never made it out alive." He said. "Well, I guess I know what we're doing today." Mabel said, after a short pause. "This should take up the next 21 minutes." Dipper said, talking over her. "Sounds like Jumanji." (Y/n) said as well. "Family meeting! Family meeting!" Ford shouted. The triplets react to Ford's demand. Stan Pines and another man, presumably named Santiago, are standing in front of a truck outside the Mystery Shack. Stan is holding a wooden barrel of pugs. "Alright, Santiago. You have 24 hours to get these pugs across the U.S. border." Stan said. "Family meeting! Family meeting!" Ford shouted. Stan gives Santiago the pugs. "No te preocupas! Vamos! Vamos!" (Y/n), Mabel and Dipper walk to Ford, who has several scrolls tucked under his arm and is reading a book. Ford turns around and notices the three, putting the scrolls on the table. "Ah, children. Come in, come in!" Ford said. Mabel takes a seat and looks at a bag on the table. 

"Ooh, mysterious scrolls and potions! Are you going to tell us we're finally of age to go to wizard school?" "Ooh! Which one? Is it Hogworts? If so, I call Draco Malfoy!" (Y/n) said jokingly. Dipper chuckles. "I don't think you'd like him very much, (Y/n). Isn't he kind of a boy version of Pacifica?" He asked, and she chuckled. Mabel starts rummaging through the bag. "Is there an owl in this bag?" She asked. Ford snatches the bag away. "No! I can assure you if there's an owl in this bag, he's long dead." Mabel frowns, disappointed. "Now tell me, children, do any of you recognize this symbol?" He holds up a scroll emblazoned with the image of Bill Cipher and several hieroglyphs. The triplets gasp. "Bill." Dipper and (Y/n) said. "You... you two know him?" Ford asked. "Know him? He's been terrorizing us all summer! Not to mention he constantly calls (Y/n) Princess, for some reason." Dipper said. "Princess?" Ford asked questionably. "Yeah. I hate it." (Y/n) said. "I mean he has those weird nicknames for all of us, but that's just weird. Don't you agree Uncle Ford?" Dipper asked. "uh..." Ford didn't know how to respond. "Anyway, I have so many questions and theories..." (Y/n) said, changing the subject. "Dipper's been pretty paranoid since Bill turned him into a living sock puppet." Mabel said. "The important thing is we defeated him twice." Dipper said.