Chapter 2: Brought Back (Jangras PoV)

I left Socra's den, as I kind of felt a bit bad as I did so. As I knew that she was in fact under a lot of stress and a lot of pressure just now. As it was that it was also hard for her to get dragons on her side, at that.
A lot of dragons felt like she was in fact letting us down, at that. As if it was that they expected her to some how get this all to end. Which I feared for the worst on that, as it was that I had in fact even just though on it.
As it was that I had just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared, at that. That was when it was that I also began to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I began to start to just close my eyes, and talk to my self quietly...
"I need a break... I need to go out side and do some thing..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that it was that there was about to be a bunch of bad news that was about to hit the camp, at that.
As it was that I did in fact know as to the fact that it was. That I needed to go right on ahead and leave the camp, that way I didn't ruin the rest of the day for every one. As I felt like they needed to feel a little bit of good before it was that the bad had come.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of my friend, all at once. As I turned my head right on over towards where it was that Kips was in fact at.
As it was that I saw that his eyes were in fact wide just now. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare back at him, at that. As I also just listened as to what ever it was that he had to say to me in the very first place as well, none the less.
"Hey Jangra... Was wondering if you wanted to go on a hunt with me and Penta? Haven't talked to you in quite a long time..." He said. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a guilty look on his face, at that.
As it was that he was in fact well aware of the fact that it was just as much his fault as it was mine. As it was that he knew were I was at most of the day, all at once. As he could in fact come up to me at any point, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that for just a little bit more time. I then did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit to my self. As it was that I felt like that was just what it was that he was in fact doing right now.
As I just seemed to feel just some what better as soon as it was the case. As I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I began to start to speak right back to him.
"Sure! I am down... I just want to get out of here... Got my thoughts on a lot of different things..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As I had a little bit of a sad smile on my face, just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said.
As I realized that I might have made a little bit of a mistake my self. As it was that I just seemed to gulp, just as soon as I had said what I had said. As it felt like I was doing just exactly what it was that I had not wanted to do, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there for just a little bit more time. I then in the end, just seemed to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to hear the voice of my friend Penta.
As it was that I turned my head right on over to the she dragon. As I stared at her with my eyes wide, at that. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... If you want to talk to it, we are always here... Let's go ahead and go before it gets dark out..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I could tell based off of the look that was on her face just now.
That there was some thing that was in fact about to happen tonight. As I was sure that she noticed just based off of the look that had been on on my face, at that. As well as the fact that it was that I had in fact just left Socra's den, none the less.
I kind of just seemed to get my mind and my focus off of all of that all of the sudden how ever. As I just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self as well. As I then also began to start to speak out loud to my self all of the sudden.
"Yeah... Let's do that..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was a lot more just me talking to my self, at that. Than it was in fact the case that I was in fact talking back to the both of my friends, at that.
They didn't seem to notice, either that, or they didn't seem to care. As they both simply did in fact just seem to nod right back to me. As it was that I then began to start to see Penta go right on ahead and head on over towards where it was that she wanted to hunt.
I figured I would go ahead and let her take the lead, all at once. As it was that I was just about to go ahead and follow my friend, at that. That was until I then began to start to hear the loud voice of another she dragon.
As it was that I then began to start to turn my head right on over to the dragon who was talking. As it was that I did in fact see that it was Yikla. As I did listen as to just what it was that my friend had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"If it wouldn't matter to you, could I come with you both?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I saw that her eyes were in fact wide just as soon as it was that she had said what she had said.
As it was that I kind of gulped just as soon as I realized that it was in fact the case, at that. As I kind of shivered at the thought of letting 2 dragons I had once been in love with. To go on a hunting trip with me, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, before it was that I was able to say any thing, all at once. That was when I began to hear the voice of Kips, at that. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that my friend had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yeah... You can come with us if you want to... We won't be going too far out, so don't get your hopes up..." He did in fact say back to the black dragon. As it was that he seemed to have a calm look on his face, just as he had said what he had said.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, at that. As it was that I saw a little bit of a smile come up on her face, all at once. As it was clear that it was that she was in fact happy to be with us, all at once, at that.
As it was that I just kind of shook my head, all at the exact same time too. As I then did in fact begin to speak to my self, all at once. As I made sure that no one could hear as to just what I had to say right now.
"Trying to become friends with mine... How cute..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at first. As it was that I knew that many dragons no longer hated her any more.
As there was a bigger hate for Kota and his old mate, at that. As it was that I kind of was a little bit lost as to the fact that it was the case. As I just seemed to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at once.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes on what it was that was happening in front of me. As it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Penta. As it was that she did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact began to have realized it was the case. I just seemed to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I began to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say just  now.
"There's a pack of camels ahead of us... We might be able to catch a few and bring them back to camp if we are quick enough..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head right on over to what she was talking about. As I did in fact just seem to see that she was in fact right. As I then all of the sudden just seemed to bring my main focus on to all of that, all at once.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod a bit to my self. As it was that I also began to start to speak right back to Penta. As I knew she was starting to listen as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... What are we waiting for? Let's go!" I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As I saw her eyes grow wide just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said to her at first.
How ever, in the end, she did in fact just seem to nod back to me. As it was that she once again did in fact just seem to get her eyes on the camels her self, all at once. As she then just semeed to start to speak up, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I seemed to have realized it was the case. I once again got my eyes off of the camels. As I then began to just listen as to what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... We group all around them as best as we can, that way we can try to trap them in..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. Taking one off of Kotas book, all at the exact same time as well.
As I kind of tilted my head a little bit as I seemed to think on that. As I just also seemed to shake my head a little bit as well, all at once. As I had to figure what ever I had been thinking. That it had in fact simply been nothing, nor none of my business either.
I had in fact noticed the both of them getting a little bit closer. As it was that I felt like I could not be upset for Kota as to that being the fact. As I knew that he had felt betrayed, and he had in fact felt alone.
I knew that Penta had in fact been in love with him this entire time. So I felt like it was best for me to just leave all of that be. As I then did in fact just simply seem to speak to my self a little bit quietly, at that.
"Focus on what you are doing right now..." I had in fact just seemed to have said to my self. As it was that I knew that I did in fact want that to be the case as well. As I knew that it was not the only thought that was haunting my mind right now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time. I eventually then did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit to my self. As it was that I also then went right on ahead all of the sudden.
And I began to start to hear the voice of Yikla, all at once. As it was that she then began to start to all of the sudden step up and speak. As it was that I looked at her, as I listened as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Good idea... I'll go in the back, since I am not as fast as the rest of you... I can just catch what ever comes my way..." She did in fact just seem to say. As her eyes were in fact wide, just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what it was that she had said.
I knew that she was partially still a bit of a red dragon her self. But I also knew that it was, that she was mainly a black dragon. As she was in fact fairly slow for that being the case, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on all of that for just a little bit more time. I then began to start to step up and speak to my friends my self, at that. As I saw them all just listen as to what ever it was that I had to say to them, just now.
"Alright... Me and Penta will be in the front then... You and Kips can get the edges... This should be an easy run just as long as we don't get spotted..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I had my eyes squinted, as to just what it was that I had said at the end.
As I knew that there was in fact a pretty fair chance that we got spotted. As it was in fact quite easy to see us all out here, none the less. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver at the thought of that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that I then began to just start to see that the other 2 friends did in fact begin to do as to just what it was that I had said.
As it was that I also just seemed to start to hear the calm voice of Penta. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to speak to me. As I looked at her, and I listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Let me know when you are ready Jangra... And we will go..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that her eyes were in fact wide just as soon as she had said what she had said just now. As I was glad that she was in fact being that way, as it was that I knew she often acted like I wasn't the deputy.
Perhaps that was due to the fact as to her talking to Kota. And realizing that Kota never wanted to be the deputy of the tribe or to be a leader. As it was that I just seemed to blink my eyes at the thought of that, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my mind off of all of the rest of that. As I did in fact simply just seem to start to get my eyes on to the camels. As I also then began to start to speak back to Penta, just as soon as I felt it safe to do so.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to keep my eyes on the camels. I was in fact quite sure that Penta was in fact paying attention to me. And that she was listening as to what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... Let's go now!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I saw a few of the camels look around. As it was clear that they had a bit of an instinct that it was that some thing was in fact coming just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that the both of me and Penta began to start to go at full speed. Right on over to where the pack was at, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that we had in fact just seemed to have gotten there. That was when it was that I jumped right on to one of the camels before it had a chance to run. As well as the fact that I also saw that Penta had in fact done the same thing.
The rest of the camels did in fact just seem to run off. As I paid no such sort of attention to them. As I simply spoke to my self, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Just finish yours off..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As I then did in fact just seem to nod to my self as I did as such a thing like that. As I did in fact just seem to get my mind and my focus off of every thing else it was that my mind had been on before.
As it was that I just seemed to do just as it was that I had in fact told my self I had needed to do. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to lift my head up, all at once. And I began to start to get my eyes on the fact that my other friends.
They too had caught one for them selves, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Kips. As I also just listened as to what ever it was that my friend had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Sweet! This is a good run! We can go back to camp and hang out then I suppose?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he had quite a bit of a happy smile on his face just as soon as he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. In the end, I then began to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I began to start to smile right back on over to my friend, all at once.
As it was that every one did in fact just seem to be happy, as well. As it was that I let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. Before it was that I also began to start to speak up to them all, all at the exact same time too.
Every one just seemed to look right on over to me all of the sudden. Still holding the same smiles that they all had before. As they all just listened as to just what ever it was that I had to say to them in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Yeah... Let's head back to camp... That would be a good idea..." I did in fact just seem to say. Remembering as to the fact that it was, that this would be the last time we would be at camp. As I just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground at the thought of that.
It was clear that Penta had in fact known that some thing was in fact up with that as well. As I saw her just seem to tilt her head a little bit, all at the exact same time too. As I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
As it was that I just seemed to have stood there and stared. I then began to start to hear Penta speak right back on up to us all. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yeah... Let's go do that... Seems like it would be a good idea..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she had her eyes squinted right at me. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had even said.
As it was that I felt a bit bad as to the fact that I was hiding this for now. As it was that I at least luckily noticed that my other friends simply did in fact not get the jist. As it was that I did in fact begin to hear the voice of Kips, as he then began to speak.
I let out a little bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self, at that. As I then also turned my head on over to him. As I just listened as to what ever it was that he had to say him self, all at the exact same time too.
"Awesome! They are going to be so excited when they see what we've brought back!"