Chapter 22: Has To Work (Jangras PoV)

I stood there, and I did in fact just seem to stare at my entire tribe. As I could tell that they were in fact quite a bit worn out. Such as it was that they had in fact been yesterday, and the days prior to that.
But I knew that we had to fight, as I knew we were so close. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to step up and speak to the whole tribe.
Every one did in fact just seem to turn their heads on over to me. As I could in fact see the disappointed looks on all of their faces. As I knew that were in fact listening as to just what it was that I had to say to them, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... This is our 1 last push... The place is not too far away..." I did in fact just seem to say to them all. As it was that I could in fact hear the groans of dismay from many of the dragons, all at once.
As I hated having to be the one to break the news to them. As to the fact that it was that our little break was in fact now over. But I knew that I needed to do it, so it was best not to just sugarcoat it.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have turned my head away. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Kips. As it was clear that he was in fact now right by my side all of the sudden.
I turned my head right on over to my good friend. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare right in to his eyes at that. As I then did in fact just seem to go and listen as to just what it was that he had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Are we really that close? I feel like Socra said that last time..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes squinted at me as he had said what he had said.
I knew that it was that Socra had in fact said such a thing. As it was that I kind of wished that she was not like that at often times. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to speak right back to my friend.
Kips had his eyes wide all of the sudden, all at once. Just as it was that I had done as such a thing. As he then did listen as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yes... We are very close... I am not lying to you... When have I ever?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As this time it felt like it was my turn to squint my eyes right at him.
As it was that I saw that my friend had a little bit of a guilty look on his face all of the sudden. As he realized that I was in fact right with just what it was that I had said to him. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to go and nod back to me.
As it was that he also then began to start to speak back to me. As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare. As I listened as to what it was that he had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"You have rarely ever... I'm sorry... It's just... I'm worried..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to look back at the rest of the tribe, all of the sudden.
As it was clear that the rest of them did in fact kind of seem to think the same thing as he did. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh. As it was that I just then once again nodded right back on over to him.
As it was that I also just seemed to respond back to what he had said. As I had my eyes wide, as I did as such a thing like that. Knowing that he was listening as to just what ever it was that I had to say to him in the very first place as well.
"I get it... You have every right to feel that way... But trust me... We are very close to our new home..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I had a very serious look on my face as I had said as to just what it was that I had said to him.
I knew that Socra was in fact coming in to this a bit worried and afraid. But I kind of felt like I was thinking a bit of a different way from her. As to the fact that I felt like this was what it was that the red dragons needed.
This was going to be our last stand, as I knew that just like every one else. I was tired of running, and having to find a new home what felt like each and every single day. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply let out a bit of another rough sigh to my self.
As it was that I then quickly got my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff. As it was that I then did in fact begin to just continue to stand there and stare. As it was that I felt a whole lot better about the way things were going. As I once again spoke to my self.
"We've got this..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head to Socra. And also right on over to Yikla, just as soon as I had said what I had said to my self.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I saw Socra nod right back on over to me. As she then did in fact begin to start to fly up in the air, all at once.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then also heard the loud voice of Yikla all of the sudden. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright! Here we go!" She did in fact just seem to say. As she had a bit of an excited smile on her face. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what she had said to me.
I kind of smiled right back on over to her, all at once. As I knew that she was still thinking on what it was that we had earlier. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to watch as she also flew up in the air.
As it was that I realized then as to just what it was that I had to do. That was when it was that I then began to start to do the same thing as the both of them. Making sure to go as fast as I could, that way I could easily catch up to the both of them.
Once it was that I had done as such a thing like that as well. I then began to start to speak up fairly loud to the both of them. As it was that I made sure they could hear as to just what I had to say to them just now.
"Alright... Now that it is all over with... This is going to work Socra... Trust me..." I did in fact just seem to say to my mentor. And I did in fact seem to say it to my leader, all at the exact same time as well.
As I wondered if it was more the fact that she didn't trust her own sister, all at once. As to the fact that she was in fact kind of being the way that she was being just now. As it was that I did in fact just seem to tilt my head right on over to her at the thought of that all at once.
As it was that I had just seemed to have continued to have stared at her. She then did in fact just seem to start to turn her head on over to me. As I saw that she had a little bit of a sad smile on her face as to just what it was that I had said to her.
As it was that she had continued to have done such a thing. She then also began to start to speak to me, as I was so lost in my thoughts. As I then did just listen as to what it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"I am glad you can look up on things like that Jangra... But I am not not so sure how good this will be..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she had a fairly serious look on her face, as she had said what she had said.
As it was that I kind of shivered as it was that I had noticed that it was the case. As I wondered if maybe it was a bad idea for me to be thinking the way that I was. As perhaps she could in fact be right with what it was that she was getting at.
As I knew that she was a lot more older, and knew a lot more about this kind of stuff than I did. As it was that I kind of wished that it was not the case. But I knew that I could in fact often times be blind to things.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I then began to go right on ahead. And I also began to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe, as it was that I had done as such a thing like that.
"This has to work... Right?" I did in fact just seem to say. As I knew that this did in fact feel like it was our last chance, all at once. As I knew that we could in fact not beat that many other black dragons by our selves.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare.
As it was that I then did in fact seem to hear another voice. As it was the voice of some other dragon from right behind me that had began to speak to me, all of the sudden. As I then did in fact turn my head right on over to who it was, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that the dragon was Penta. Which did in fact kind of have me worried as to what she was going to say. As I then just listened as to what ever it was that she had to say any ways, all at the exact same time as well.
"You've got this Jangra... We all believe in you... You are going to be a great leader soon enough..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she had a very serious look on her face after what she had said.
As it was that it did in fact kind of have me a little bit confused. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time. As I knew that she had always told me that I was a terrible leader.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to stare at her. In the end, I eventually then did in fact just seem to smile back at her. As it did in fact just seem to make me feel a whole lot better as to her being the one who had said that.
As it was that I had just seemed to have continued to have stared at her. I then eventually began to speak back to her, before things got too awkward. As I knew she was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Thank you Penta... It really means a lot to me to hear that from you..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then began to get a little bit worried that it might have sounded rude as to just what I had said.
As it was that I kind of quickly turned my head away from her. Trying to not show her any look of guilt what so ever, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to continue to go as fast as I could.
On to where it was that I knew that I needed to go. Which was where it was that Socra and Yikla were starting to get a fair bit ahead of me again. As I knew that I did in fact not need to be distracted by any thing just now.
As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to speak to my self. As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. And as it was that I was in fact flying through the air, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Just focus on taking the lead for them..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. As it was that I knew that I did in fact need to do as such a thing like that.
As it was that I knew that it was in fact going to be my future job. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver quite a bit as a flew up on them. Getting the attention of Yikla as I did as such a thing like that.
As it was that I saw that she then did in fact just seem to be worried. As to what it was that was in fact going on with me just now. As it was that I then listened as to just what it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"You alright there Jangra?" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she had a fairly serious look on her face. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what she had said to me.
As it was that I was in fact grateful for that, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that she did in fact also not need to be worried about me at all. As it was that I then all of the sudden nodded right back on over to her, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to go and speak back to her. As I had a very serious look on my own face as I did as such a thing. Knowing she was listening as to what it was that I had to say to her in the very first place as well.
"Yeah... I am doing alright... Just a little bit lost in my own thoughts is all..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As I had a fairly serious look on my face still as I had said as to just what it was that I had said to her.
I saw that she did in fact just seem to be a little bit worried about me. As it was that I saw that her eyes were wide, as it seemed like it was. That she was in fact going to say some thing right back on over to me.
How ever, I heard the loud voice of Socra, all at once. As it was that she then seemed to yell to the entire tribe, all of the sudden. As the both of us did listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Alright every one! We are here!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that she had in fact just said at first, all at once.
That was until I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes right on to what it was. That did in fact just seem to be the little jungle in the desert lands. That it was that I had in fact just seem very early this morning.
As it looked even better, due to the fact that the sun was falling on the sky from right behind us. As it was that it seemed to light up the lands, and give it some color, all at once. As I heard a gasp of shock from a lot of the dragons behind me, at that.
As it was that I then also began to start to hear the voice of Ipse. As he was in fact one of the wisest dragons in the entire tribe. As it was that I looked at him, and I listened as to just what it was that he did in fact just seem to have to say, at that.
"Oh my! This is amazing! This is some thing that I have only heard of in tales!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to speed up, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was clear to me that he was in fact excited to see what it was that we were going in to. And as to the fact that he did in fact want to get there as fast as he could now. As it was that I kind of rolled my eyes a little bit as to what he was doing.
As it was that I also then began to start to hear the voice of Socra. As it was that she then did in fact begin to start to step up and speak once again. As I then did listen as to just what it was that she had to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Hold on there Ipse! We have to let my sister know first... We don't want to just fly right in to their home..." She did in fact just seem to say. As she had a very serious look on her face, just as soon as she had said what she had said.
As she looked at the entire tribe, just as soon as she had said as to just what it was that she had said. As it was clear that she was trying to make sure that they all knew that she was in fact being serious.
As it was that they all then did in fact just seem to have their eyes wide. As I saw that a few of them did in fact just seem to nod back to her. One of those dragons of course being Ipse, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that we then did in fact just seem to all just stop our selves. As it was that Socra then once again continued to speak. As it was that I then listened as to just what it was that she had to say once again.
"Alright... Let me get there first... And I will talk to her, and let us know that we are here... Then she will address us to the other tribes..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that she had a very serious look on her face all of the sudden. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what she had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to breathe in a bit of a rough sigh.
As it was that I eventually got my mind and my focus off of every thing else that I had been on before. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see her fly down. As to just where it was that she was trying to go.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. I just seemed to close my eyes for just a little bit of some time. As it was that I also then began to start to speak to my self a little bit quietly, all at once.
"Alright... This begins now..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to hear another dragon seem to speak to my from right behind.
I turned my head right on over to Nink, all of the sudden. As I saw that his eyes were wide as he did as such a thing. As I listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"This will work? Right?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a bit of a worried look on his face as he had said what he had said.
As it was that he seemed to look down at the jungle. Almost as if it was that it seemed like it was in fact too good to be true. Which I felt like he had a bit of a fair point on that mind set, all at the exact same time too.
I just seemed to nod back to Nink all of the sudden. As it was that I also began to speak to him as well. As I knew he was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... This will work... This has to work..."