Chapter 32: Gotta Go (Joseph's PoV)

It was a bit strange, as to just what it was that I was looking at right now, at that. As it was that I was not all too sure as to what it was. As the lands seemed to be of the ones that John had in fact told me about.
We were there yet were we? I knew we were these soon. But where was I at right now? Where was every one else at as well?
I felt a bit worried, and a bit scared as to what was going on. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to walk on ahead. As to the fact that I saw that I was going up a hill just now, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact seemed to have gone up. Not all too sure what I was doing up here in the middle of the night. That was when it was that I just seemed to speak to my self ever so gently.
"Where am I? What is going on?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it just seemed to repeat as to just what it was of course. That I was in fact just thinking in my head right now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that my eyes just seemed to grow wide all at once. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact seem to reach the top of the hill. And I was in fact able to see the world that was in fact around me, all at once.
I kind of shivered, as a lot of that was due to the fact that it was so cold. As it was that I was a bit lost still as to what was going on. As I just then did in fact once again seem to speak to my self just as before.
"Where is every one? Why am I here?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I just seemed to stare in to the night time dune lands.
As it was that it was actually some how bright, at that. As to the fact that it would not seem like that could be the case just now. Since it was in fact clear that it was in fact the middle of the night of course.
I just seemed to stand there with my head tilted, for a bit more time. As it was that I did my best to just try to keep my self calm. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear a loud voice from right behind me.
It was a voice that was not of a human, as well. As I just quickly then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over to who it was. As I then did in fact just listen as to who it was that it did in fact happen to be, all at the exact same time as well.
"That is a good question... Isn't it?" I heard him seem to say to me. As the voice was all too familiar to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it seemed to have me quite a bit worried at first.
That was until I then did in fact just seem to see that it was. That the dragon that I was in fact looking at. Was in fact the son of Himla, who I had been told was supposed to be special.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at Jangra of course. As it was that his eyes were wide, just as he had said what it was that he had said. As it did in fact just seem like he had a weird fog around his scales.
As it was that I had just seemed to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I then began to start to also speak right back to him. As it was that I knew he was listening as to just what I had to say to him, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Jangra... How did you get here? Do you know what is going on?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that it had in fact been such a long time since I had seen that dragon.
As it was clear that he was in fact just as lost as I was. Which did in fact not at all seem to tell me all too much. As it was that he then of course, seemed to go on ahead and shake his head right on over to me.
As it was that I had in fact began to have done such a thing. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go on ahead. And I heard him also start to speak to me, all at the exact same time too, of course.
"I don't know how I got here... I think I fell asleep... I can't recall... This all feels so strange..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to look below him at the sand.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to think on what he had said. As it was that I also began to remember the last thing that I had remembered. As to the fact that I remember laying beside Julia, at that.
As I came to that realization, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I felt like it was best to get straight to the point. As I just then did in fact begin to start to go on ahead and speak back to him.
As it was clear to me, just as it was that it had been before. That he had his eyes on me, all of the sudden. As I knew he was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"So... We are here in a dream... What is that all supposed to mean? I don't seem to under stand..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As it was that I just saw that he had his eyes wide, all of the sudden.
As it was clear to me, that he didn't have any answers still. As it was that I was started to get a bit stressed out about it all. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to stare at him with my eyes wide.
Jangra just seemed to continue to stare below at the sand. As it was that he was seeming to look for answers from there for what ever reason. As it was that I seemed to feel a very cold blast of wind, all at once.
As it was that it then seemed to throw my head up. As it was that I then did in fact seem to go and hear a voice, all of the sudden. As I then did in fact listen as to what it was that they had to say, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that.
"You are here for a reason... You must look for each other... You must work together... This is the only way... This is how it must be... Set aside every thing you know about each other..." I heard the voice of Himla, the father of Jangra seem to say.
As it was that I had my eyes wide, as I saw the dragon seem to stand there and stare for some time. As it was that I did my best to just try to act as calm and as normal as I could. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go on ahead, all of the sudden.
And I heard the voice of Jangra, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak back to his father. As I then listened as to what it was that he had to say just now, at that.
"Father... It has been so long... I have missed you so much..." I heard him say to his father, at that. As it was that I kind of just began to start to think on my own father. Just as soon as he had said as to just what it was that he had in fact said of course.
As it was that I did my best to just try to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to go on ahead, at that. And I then began to start to speak up my self.
As I saw the both of the dragons start to turn their heads right on over to me. As I saw that the both of their eyes were also wide. As they listened as to what I had to say to them, all at the exact same time as well.
"How are we supposed to find each other... We have been going for so long now... We don't have a clue where you all might be at... By that time... It might already be too late..." I did in fact just seem to say back to him.
As it was that the red dragon just seemed to stare at me. As it was that he also just seemed to blink his eyes a few times at what I had said. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm and as normal as I could.
As it was that I then eventually did in fact just seem to take out a really rough sigh. As it was that I then did in fact go on and hear him start to speak back to me as well. As it was that I did listen as to what it was that he had to say back right now.
"You are closer to one another than you might think... And you still have time... The black dragons have no clue where to go... And their massive groups are slow, and hard to hunt with... They have the numbers... But you have the advantage over them..." He did in fact seem to say.
As it was that he had a serious look on his face, all at once. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said what he had said. As it was that I was still a little bit lost about it all, all at once.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to squint my eyes back at him. As it was that I still felt like it didn't make all too much sense to me. As it felt like we had been doing nothing but losing so far in this war.
I just seemed to go on ahead and speak back to Himla. As it was that the dragon turned his head back to me. As he then listened as to what it was that I had to say to him in the very first place any ways.
"Why can't you just be straight forward and just tell us? Why does it always have to be so difficult?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it was always some sort of puzzle it felt like half of the time.
As it was that I saw that Jangra did in fact have his eyes wide too. As it was clear that he did in fact agree with what I had just said. As he then did in fact go right on ahead and start to turn his head on over to me.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. In the end, I then did in fact seem to realize he wasn't looking at me. As it was that I heard a voice from the other side of me, all at once.
This time it was a voice of some sort of man, at that. As I turned my head on over to him, quite a bit lost. As I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to what it was that the man had to say, at that.
"Oh... My son... It is so much easier than you think... You are overcomplicating things... Just relax..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I looked at the man quite a bit confused by what he had said.
As it was that I knew that this man was not my father what so ever. As it was a man that I was not at all familiar with, all at once. As I was not all too sure why it was this man that had to be the man that was here.
I heard a bit of a growl come from Himla, as I stared at the man. As it was that my eyes were wide, as it was that I saw that it was. That he seemed to have quite a bit of a guilty look on his face of course.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for some time. As I was still quite a bit confused as to what was going on. That was when I heard the voice of Himla start to speak right back to the man.
"You... You are the one that gave Plyma his powers... You are the one that took his soul from him..." He did in fact just seem to say to the man. As it was that my eyes did in fact grow wide as I had heard what he had said.
It was clear that even Jangra seemed to be lost as to what was going on. And as to just what it was that his own father was talking about. As it was that I was not really paying attention to that at all right now.
As I felt like I was more lost on to just why he had called me his son. As it was that I just seemed to stare at the ground at the thought of it. As it was that the man seemed to go on ahead and start to speak back to Himla.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for a bit longer. As I just then began to let out a soft sigh to my self too. As I listened as to what it was that the man had to say back to them, all of the sudden.
"Well... I didn't know it at the time... You and your friends were the ones that left him when he was stuck in that cave... I thought he was just trying to protect his people..." He did in fact just seem to say back to Himla.
As I still felt like I didn't have a single clue as to just what either of them were getting at right now. As it was that I just kind of ignored it for the time being, at that. As it was that I then did in fact seem to go right on ahead all of the sudden.
And I heard a bit of a growl from Himla, all at once. As it was that he spoke right back to the man. As I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"We thought there was no hope... You are the ones that kicked us out... Why would you take his soul from him?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he seemed to be bringing up the same thing as before.
As it was that I was not all too sure as to what he had meant. When it was that he had said the man had taken his soul from the purple dragon. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some more time.
As it was that in the end, I then began to start to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go on ahead. And I began to hear the man speak to Himla.
It seemed to be a bit of a back and forth between the both of them. As it was that I was not paying any attention to it any ways. Though I still did listen as to what it was that the man had to say back, all at once.
"That is some thing I cannot control... He wanted the powers, so the only way was to take his soul away..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare, all at once.
As it was that his eyes were wide, as it was that I saw as I too did in fact lift up my own head. As it was that I did in fact also just seem to stand there and stare, all at once. As it was that I heard Himla start to speak back to the human, all at once.
As it was that it just seemed to be the case once again. I just seemed to look back at Himla, at that. As I then did in fact just listen as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yeah... You took away so much from me... I don't even want to hear it..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to turn his head away from the man, all at once.
As it was that I then also began to start to go right on ahead. And I began to start to see him look right on over to his son. As Jangras eyes were wide him self, as to just what it was that he had seen happen.
As it was that Himla once again did in fact seem to speak to Jangra. As it was that I once again just seemed to stand there and stare. As I listened as to what the dead red dragon had to say to his son, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"You need to warn the red dragons of the humans coming... That way they do not attack them..." He did in fact just seem to say to Jangra, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I saw that Jangra just seemed to still have his eyes wide, at that.
Almost as if it was that he seemed to be lost in some sort of trance. In which it did in fact kind of have me a little bit lost and worried. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to see the red dragon snap out of it.
As it was that he then did in fact nod back to his father. As it was that he also seemed to speak to him right after he had done such a thing. As I once again listened as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Yes father... I will make you proud... I will make every one proud... We will win this..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a serious look on his face, just as soon as he had said what he had said.
As it was that I had just seemed to stare for a bit longer. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that Himla began to fade away. As it was clear that it did in fact seem to sadden Jangra.
I kind of felt bad for him, but at the same time as well. I knew that this was in fact very important, as well. As I just then began to start to step up and speak to him my self.
As Jangra continued to have his head low to the ground. As it was that I did my best to keep calm. As I knew he was still listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... I hope to be seeing you soon Jangra... And I hope that we can make plans..." I did in fact just seem to say to the dragon, all at once. As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare at him for a bit longer.
As it was that I saw that he had a some what hopeful look on his face. Which did in fact seem to make me feel some what better. As it was that the red dragon then did in fact seem to lift his head back up to me.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that, of course. That was when it was that I began to go right on ahead. And I began to start to hear him speak right back on over to me, all at once.
"I'm not sure if it's me you should be looking to for plans... And yes... I suppose I will see you soon..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had his eyes wide, just as soon as he had said what he had said to me.
As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what he had meant. As it was that I was just about to ask him about it, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to open my mouth, all at once.
How ever, just as soon as it was that I had done such a thing like that. That was when it was that I saw that the red dragon faded away. As it was that his father had in fact just done, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to see that be the case. I kind of just did in fact once again dip my head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to speak to my self quite a bit quietly.
"Well... Why am I still here?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like I should have faded away at this point as well. Just as it was that the others had in fact just done, as I had in fact seen.
How ever, I was still stuck in this random place in the sand. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to breathe in a rough sigh. As I got my mind and my focus on to some thing else, all of the sudden.
As it was that I heard the voice of some one else, all at once. As I had forgot that the man had even been here. As I then did listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"I still have one last thing to say to you Joseph... I wish I would have been able to meet you... You have the strength and power to be stronger than even me..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I kind of did in fact just seem to tilt my head at just what he had said to me. As it came back as to the fact that it was that he had said. That I was in fact his son, for what ever reason or another.
I kind of did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at the man. As I wondered if my mother had in fact lied to me about another thing. As I just then did in fact begin to speak right back on over to him, at that.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I saw that he was in fact looking right at me. As he did in fact just listen as to what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"What is that? And who are you? You aren't my father..." I did in fact just seem to say to the man. As it was that I was a bit upset that he had tried to make it seem that way, all at the exact same time too.
The man's eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead. And he then began to start to speak back to me, all of the sudden.
As it was that I just seemed to keep my eyes on the man. Still a bit upset as to all that was going on. As I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say to me in the very first place as well.
"No... I am your grand father... I died when your uncle and mother were really young... By the same dragon you are hunting now..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I was still a bit lost by all that was going on, at that. Even as much as it was that it had seemed to make sense as to what he had said. As it was that it seemed to just all seem to be coming together right now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stared for a long time. That was when it was that I looked back at the man. But I saw that it was nothing but dark and cold all around me, all at once.
As it was that I had seemed to have continued to stare in to the darkness, all at once. That was when it was that I began to hear the voice. Of what seemed to be Julia, for what ever reason, which confused me, as I heard out what she had to say.
"Come on Joseph! Wake up, we've gotta go!"