Chapter 77: Rain Fire (Jangras PoV)

"Wait son... Before you head to do what ever you are going to do... I need to tell you some thing..." I heard my mother say to me. As it was that I looked right on over to her, all at the exact same time as well.
As I had my head tilted on over to her, none the less. As it was that I was in fact a bit lost and confused as to just what it was. As I then did in fact seem to stare at her right in to her eyes, all at once.
She seemed to have a fairly serious look on her face just now. As I felt like it was in fact some thing important. As it was that I also knew that at the same time too, Socra and the other leaders did in fact need me.
I kind of let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once. As I began to go right on ahead and speak back to my mother. As I then did in fact know she was listening as to just what it was that I had to say.
"I won't be gone for too long... Can you just tell me when I get back?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact feel a bit bad, at that. As to the fact that it was that I was kind of just dismissing my mother.
As it was that I knew that I did in fact not talk to her much to begin with. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at her. As it was that we locked eyes for quite a bit of some time, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that the both of us just seemed to stare at one another. She then did in fact seem to shiver as she shook her head back at me. As I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what Sola had to say back to me.
"I'm afraid we might not have time for that... And this is some thing I need to tell you, that not many others know about..." She did in fact just seem to say to me.
She had her eyes wide, as at the same time as well, none the less. It was clear to me that she was being serious with just what she had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, at first.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that she was talking about. As I did in fact seem to tilt my head right on over to her. As I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her in return, at that.
"Alright... You can tell me what it is mother... But please make it quick... I really need to go..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As I had a very serious look on my face, just as I had said that.
As it was that she just simply still had her eyes wide, all at once. As it was that I was not at all too sure what was going on with her. As I then did in fact just seem to continue to stare back at her, at that.
As it was that I had seemed to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just then began to go right on ahead. And I began to hear her speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Plyma... He is my brother... He is a purple dragon, because my mother left our tribe long ago, after I was born... To mate with a dragon in the black dragon tribe..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that I was in fact in quite a bit of some shock, at that. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what she had said. As it was that I had never heard any one tell me that before, all at the exact same time too.
I still was lost as to just why she felt like she had to tell me that now. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead. And I began to start to speak back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Okay... Why do you want to tell me that now? Why hide that for so long? What good does that do for me now?" I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had a serious look on my face, just as it was that I had in fact said that. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply stare back at her.
As it was that I seemed to do that for a little bit longer. That was when it was that she seemed to blink her eyes a few times. As it was that she also then began to go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Because at some point... You will need to face him... You will need to challenge him to a duel... And blood dragons can not deny a duel to the death, if it is given..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As my eyes did in fact grow wide, just as it was that had said that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to try my best to stay calm.
I knew the thought of beating Plyma in a one on one fight felt impossible. As it was that I felt like I was too afraid to even think on that. As I then did in fact begin to start to go on ahead and speak back to my mother.
"Well... Isn't he known for breaking the rules? What if he does that again?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that it was his father that I was in fact talking about.
As it was that I knew that my father had told me it time and time again. As I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to shiver, all at the exact same time too.
My mother still had her eyes wide, as she stared at me. As it was that I was still not all too sure as to just what I should in fact do. As I then did in fact begin to start to hear her go right on ahead and speak back to me.
"Plyma's father broke the rules... Not him... And even if he does do... His father was hated by many for it... And so will many of the black dragons if he dare tries it again... He will fall apart..." She did in fact say to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she had said as to just what she had said to me. It still did in fact not feel right to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time.
Before it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead. And I then did in fact dip my head low to the ground. As it was that I then did in fact seem to go and speak back to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"I... I just don't know if the time is ready for me... I still need to grow... I still need to get stronger..." I did in fact just seem to say to my mother. As it was that I had a very serious look on my face just as I had said that.
I knew that it was not just the fact that I felt like I was afraid. But it was also the fact that it was that I knew that I stood no chance. If it was that the both of us were in fact to duel right now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare. As I had my head low to the ground, just as it had in fact been before. That was when I then began to start to hear my mother go and speak back to me.
"Of course not... But... I don't know... I felt like I needed to tell you that right now..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that she then grabbed her paw and began to lift my head up.
Just as it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. I saw that she did in fact have a few tears fall down from her face. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare. And I then did in fact begin to hear a louder voice yell my name from behind me.
"Come on Jangra! I'm waiting on you right now! We can't waste any more time..." I heard the voice of Socra yell to me. As it was that she was quite a bit far behind me. Just as it was that she had in fact said that.
As it was that I just then did in fact seem to have heard that. I then did in fact just seem to turn my head over in the direction of the she dragon. As I did in fact see her staring at me from not all too far away.
I just seemed to stare back at her with my eyes wide, at that. As it was that I then heard the more gentle voice of my mother. As it was that she did in fact seem to speak to me from right behind me, all at once.
"Remember Jangra... I love you... And I believe in you..." I did in fact just seem to hear her say. As it was that I got my eyes off of Socra right away, all at the exact same time too.
I then did in fact just seem to go and look back at my mother. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at her with my eyes wide at first. As it was that I also began to nod back to her, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As I did my best to try to not show too much emotion, all at the exact same time too. As I then did in fact seem to simply go right on ahead and speak back to her.
"Thank you mother... And I will talk to you when I get back..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I once again nodded back to her, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. I saw a few tears once again fall from her eyes. As it was clear that she was going through a lot of emotions just now.
I did my best to try to stay as calm as I could, all at once. As it was that she did in fact seem to be sad all of the sudden. As it was that she then did in fact begin to go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"I hope so too..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she then did in fact just seem to dip her head a little bit low to the ground. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said to me.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was going on still. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh to my self. As I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away from all of that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that in the end, I did in fact let out a bit of a rough sigh. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to head on over to Socra.
As it was that I saw that she had her eyes squinted at me. As it was that she did in fact just seem to stare at me from not too far away. As it was that I spoke to my self lightly, just as I did in fact seem to fly over to her.
"Alright... Here we go..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it still did in fact kind of feel like it was. That it was hard to erase what my mother had said to me a few moments ago, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, as it was that I seemed to get up close to Socra. She then did in fact just seem to squint her eyes at me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she also then did in fact seem to go and speak to me, all at once.
"What's wrong with you? We can't really deal with this right now... So get it out now..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she then did in fact nod on over to the palace that we were heading on over to.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I just then went right on ahead, all of the sudden. Doing my best to keep my self as calm as I could as I spoke back to her.
"Sola... My mother... She just told me that Plyma and I are related... She told me that it was her brother..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see Socra's eyes grow wide.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to be shocked on what I had said. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to close her eyes for a few moments. As it was that she also seemed to be a little bit confused, at that.
I kind of wondered if my mother had made up that story all of the sudden. As it was that my father nor any one had told me that before. As I felt like it would be even more important now, none the less.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at Socra for just a little bit longer. She just then did in fact seem to let out a very rough sigh. As it was that she then also began to start to go right on ahead and speak back to me after that.
"Well... Yes... It is hard to remember things like that... That was a very long time ago... Yes... I believe that you are related to him... But why are you asking this now?" She did in fact just seem to say to me.
As she had her head tilted at me, all at the exact same time too. As well as the fact that it was that she had her eyes squinted at me. Almost as if she was suspicious of me for what ever reason or another.
I was a little bit lost, as I was not all too sure why that would be the case. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to simply breathe in a soft sigh. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to Socra, all at the exact same time too.
"My mother said that I can challenge Plyma to a duel... A duel to the death... And he cannot deny it... For it will be against the code... If he does some thing like his father did, than he would lose all of his support..." I did in fact just seem to say to her.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and summarize. As to just what it was that my mother had in fact said to me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and blink my eyes a few times.
As it was that I had said what I had just said to the she dragon. That was when it was that I just seemed to see her shiver quite a bit. As it was that she then did in fact begin to go and speak to me, at that.
"I don't think you would be ready for that any time soon... That is a tall task for you to ask... He was only playing games with your father... He knew your father couldn't kill him... He is too strong for you..." She did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare at her. As it was that I kind of felt like she was trying to shut me off a bit. But at the same time as well, I also kind of felt like she might be right.
As it was that I had struggles even beating some of the best red dragons. As I was simply not trained enough, and I was not big or strong enough for them, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to worry my self at all of those thoughts.
As it was that I just seemed to dip my head a bit low to the ground. That was when it was that I just then did in fact go and speak back to her. As I knew that she was still listening as to just what I had to say.
"I told that to my mother too... She said that I will know when it is time..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I felt like I had a lot of doubt on even what it was that I had said.
How ever, just as it was that I had said what I had said to her. That was when it was that Socra then did in fact seem to calm her self down. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to see her nod back to me.
As it was that it seemed like she seemed to agree on that. As it was that I was a little bit lost by it all still. But I did in fact just seem to listen as to just what it was that she had to say back to me, as she began to speak.
"Yes... I believe that your mother is right then... That might have to be the way that things must go... Hopefully we don't have to go through that means just yet... Hopefully..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to stare at the early morning sky, at that. As it was that it was clear to me that she was still worried. As I kind of felt a bit bad almost, for bringing that up, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare at her. That was when it was that I just seemed to shake my head just a little bit. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her as well.
"Well... I think that is some thing that we can worry about later... Like you both said... We have to go and meet up with the others... Don't we?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I could see the other dragon tribes not too far away in the distance.
As it was that I was sure that their leaders were already gone. As I knew that we being the most important. We did in fact need to do the same thing as them, all at once.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see Socra look at me. And she then did in fact just seem to smile back at me. Before it was that she also then began to start to speak back to me all of the sudden.
"Yes... I believe you are right... We should go now..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to nod to the place we were going.
As it was the same place that we had gone to on the first day. When it was that all of the humans were in fact a bit freaked out. And they were in fact scared as to just what it was that was in fact going on.
Even if Joseph had in fact warned them about all of this. It was clear that they were still a bit afraid of us all. As that was why it was that we were in fact apart from one another, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I just then seemed to close my eyes. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self quietly, all at once.
"Maybe some day... Maybe some day there can be peace..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact kind of wonder if that would in fact ever be true.
I wondered if the dragon of destiny such as it was that I was supposed to be, at that. Would actually bring peace to the entire world. As it was that it felt like it was too tall of a task for one dragon to achieve.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I noticed that Socra was already up and flying away. As it was that I then quickly did the same as her, as I did in fact follow her.