Chapter 20: Journey Begins (Joseph's PoV)

It had been a bit of a surprise to me as to the fact that it was. That every one did in fact just seem to be so willing to get ready to go. As it was that I felt like a lot of them did in fact feel safer at this place.
How ever, it seemed like people were in fact now ready to fight back. As it was clear to me that every one did in fact hate the dragons. And they wanted to do some thing to help save the world, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I just seemed to get my mind off of that all. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to breathe in to my self, all at once.
I was still laying in bed just now, all at once. As it was in fact the early morning, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that my sister was still resting on the bed beside me.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when I just seemed to try my best to calm my self down. As I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self, all at once.
"I've got this... I've got this..." I did in fact just seem to repeat my self. As it was that I was sure doing my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I could.
As I was not all too sure if it was, that I did in fact actually have this. As it was that I felt like I knew that John had told me I had to train my sister. And I knew that I had in fact never trained any one before.
Much less the idea of trying to train my sister, all at once. As I knew that she was in fact always seeming to go against what I told her. As it was that it did in fact kind of worry me as to the fact that it was the case.
I kind of just closed my eyes for just a little bit of some time. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to want to fall back to sleep. As it was that I did in fact also seem to once again speak out loud, at that.
"She will be fine... We will all be fine... For a little bit..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should in fact expect.
As soon as it was that we did in fact just seem to get to Egypt. As it was that it did in fact just seem to make me shiver at the thought of it. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of Julia. As it was that she then began to speak to me from right above me. As I then all of the sudden began to start to open my eyes, all at once, and listen as to just what she had to say.
"Mariah will be just fine... Don't you worry about this... I am by your side Joseph..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that it did in fact just seem to calm me down some what, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see her hand go down. As it was clear that she was in fact expecting me to grab her hand. Which I did in fact just seem to go on ahead and do as such a thing.
As it was that I then also began to start to speak back to her. As I knew that it was still, all at once. That she was just listening as to what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"Thank you Julia... It really means so much to me... That you are still here..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it kind of reminded me of the long and cold year that it was that we had traveled to the farm.
As to the fact that it was that I felt like I had lost my sister. And I had in fact lost her in the fires that had in fact raged the city. As it was that I knew that I was grateful that they both were still with me of course.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear a voice. As it was in fact my sister, as it was clear to me that she was now awake.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head towards her. As it was that I then began to just go on ahead. And I listened as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Come on... I think I will be fine both of you... Stop worrying... I made it just fine with dad around me... Remember Joseph?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact kind of wince as it was that she did in fact bring up our father. As it was that I kind of then did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground.
As it was that I was about to kind of say some thing back to my sister. That was until I then began to start to hear another voice. As it was that it seemed to be the voice of my old friend, before this all, Tyler.
I turned my head on over towards Tyler, all at once. A bit lost as to just what he had to say, as he was clearly hearing us all talk. As it was that I just listened as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Mariah... I don't think you know what you are getting in to... These aren't just dragons from books... These are real dragons... You need each and every single one of us..." He did in fact just seem to say to my sister.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to say it the best, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look on over to my friend. As my eyes were in fact wide as I did such a thing.
As I did in fact just seem to nod right on over towards him. As it was that I did in fact also seem to see that my sister was staring at me with my eyes wide. As it was clear that she was trying to make sure that what Tyler had in fact just said was true.
I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then did in fact begin to speak back to my sister. Knowing that she was in fact listening as to what it was that I had to say to her just now.
"Tyler is right Mariah... We can't do this on our own... We can't fight an army of them with out each other..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I had a very serious look on my face as I had said what I had said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I then began to start to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead.
And I then just seemed to go and see my sister dip her head low to the ground, all at once. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to also speak back to me. As it was that I kept my eyes on her as she did so.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. I just did in fact just manage to keep my self calm. As I listened as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... Maybe I need to learn some things then..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, at that. As it was clear that she did in fact kind of feel stupid, all at the exact same time too. As to the fact that she might have thought she could have made it on her own.
It was in fact a bit of a stupid idea, all at the exact same time too. Though, I also knew that she still did in fact also have a fair point on what she had said. As to the fact that she had said she was used to doing such a thing.
As it kind of did in fact make me feel a bit bad as to the fact that it was in fact the case. As it was that I just did in fact seem to stare below me. As it was that I then also just seemed to start to speak back to Mariah.
As it was that I saw that she was in fact still staring at me. Such as every one was in fact doing just now. As it was that they all listened as to just what it was that I had to say back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"That is what I am here for sis... That is why John told me to train you..." I did in fact just seem to say. Bringing up the last thing that it was that he had told us in the tent last night.
As it was that I once again did my best to try to keep my self calm. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver, all at once. As I still felt quite a bit worried as to just what it was that I was in fact having to do.
I then began to start to hear the voice of Julia start to step up and speak. As it was that I then did in fact just turn my head on over towards her. As I then did listen as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"And you will do just fine with it Joseph... I am always here for you..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact make sure my sister had in fact heard what it was that she had said.
As it was that I knew just as well as it was that Julia did. That my sister did in fact really look up to her as a bit of a role model. As I knew that Julia was in fact going to be by my side, as I was in fact grateful for it.
As it was that I had thought on that for just a little bit longer. I then began to decide that now was the time to just change the subject. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak up to every one.
As it was that I saw that once again, they all were staring at me. As I saw that even several others were in fact doing so. As they all just once again did listen as to what it was that I had to say, all at once.
"Alright... I think it is time to head out of bed... We have a long day ahead of us..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then began to start to do just as it was that I had said. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said it of course.
I saw that every one that was in fact in the tent with me, all at once. They did in fact just seem to agree with what it was that I had said. As I knew that John had let it be known that we were not to be late or sleep in for this.
I kind of did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I did in fact just seem to get out of bed my self. As it was that I then began to start to change my clothes, all at once.
I paid no attention to any one else whilst I did such a thing. As it was that I knew that it did in fact make me feel a bit uncomfortable. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to breathe in a bit to my self, as I simply spoke to my self as well.
"Alright... Here we go..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to get my self ready to go, at that. As I felt a whole lot better as soon as it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head back to every one, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that my sister was already ready. As it was clear that she was in fact ready to head out of the tent just now.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I then began to hear her start to speak on over to me. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"So... We are going to go and speak to John, right?" She did in fact just seem to ask me, all at once. As it was that I saw that her eyes were in fact wide, just as soon as she had in fact said as to what she had said.
As it was that she seemed to have said that, all at once. That was when it was that I then began to start to speak right back to her. As she then just listened as to what it was that I had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"You are a natural with it..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to also roll my eyes at her as well. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said to her.
I saw that she did in fact just seem to stare at me. As it was clear that she was in fact a little bit confused as to just what it was that I was getting at. As it was that I just simply did in fact just seem to turn my head away from her, all at once.
As I felt like I didn't want to waste my time explaining it to her in front of every one. As it was that I simply did in fact just seem to head out of the large tent, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was in fact a lot of people out of their own.
I heard a lot of people talking, as I knew that this was in fact a very big day for every one. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to waie my self up. As I once again just seemed to talk to my self a bit under my own breathe.
"Alright... You know what to do..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to turn my head on over towards John's tent. In which I could see that he was right out front of it right now.
As I saw that he seemed to have his head a bit low to the ground. In which it did in fact just seem to be, that he was doing some thing. Though I was not all too sure as to just what it was that he was in fact doing.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to walk over to him. As I looked back at my sister as it was that I had done as such a thing.
As it was that I made sure that she was in fact still sticking with me. As it was that I also began to speak to her, just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing. Knowing she could hear as to just what it was that I was saying right now.
"Alright Mariah... We just need to figure out what we need to do... We have all of our stuff packed..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As that was what it was that John had made her go and do last night.
As she had got every thing that she had in fact needed from the house. At least as to just what it was that she could fit in her bag. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see her nod right back to me.
As it was that she also then began to start to hear her speak back to me. As I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact have to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yes... I think you need to be more worried about your self Joseph... By the looks of it..." She did in fact just seem to say back to me. As she had a little bit of a smirk on her face, just as soon as she had said what she had said.
It was clear she noticed that I was in fact quite a bit stressed out. As it was that it kind of got on my nerves a little bit, all at once. As it kind of felt hard for me to not be that way, as I knew that my sister often made a lot of stupid and irrational choices.
As it was that I simply did in fact just seem to shake my head. As it was that I got my eyes back on over to John. Who I saw was in fact right in front of the both of us now.
As it was that I was right up on him, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact just seem to start to also go right on ahead and speak up to him. Making sure he could hear as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright John... We are ready when ever you are..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see him lift his head up on over to me, all at the exact same time too.
As he looked right at me with his own eyes wide, at that. As he then also just then began to start to nod right back on over to me. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I then began to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I began to start to hear him speak right back on over to me and my sister.
As it was that he had in fact just done as such a thing like that. I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As I then just did listen as to what ever it was that he had to say to us, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Alright... Well... We just need to make sure every one else is in your group... And then we need to make sure that the carriage is full of food..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I saw that he did in fact just seem to also have his eyes wide. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said. As it was that it seemed like he was just simply pointing out the obvious, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to tilt my head back at him. As I also then began to speak right back on over to him as well.
As it was that I had in fact just began to have done as such a thing. I saw that he still had his eyes right on to me. As he did listen as to just what ever it was that I had to say to him in the very first place as well.
"So... What do you want us to do?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I also nodded my head right on over to my sister. To let him know that she was in fact a part of this all, all at the exact same time too.
John just seemed to continue to stare at me with his eyes wide. As if it was that he was not all too sure as to what I was getting at, at first. Which did in fact just seem to confuse me quite a bit, all at once.
As it was that finally, in the end. He did in fact just seem to go on ahead and speak back to me. As I just then did in fact listen as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"You do nothing... For you... The journey begins..."