Chapter 44: Been Here Before (Joseph's PoV)

I looked at John right in to his eyes, as it was that he told me what it was that I was going to do. As it was that it felt so strange to me just now. As I knew that a few years ago, I would tell you, you were insane.
If it was that you were to tell me as to what was going on now. As I knew that I had never wanted to ever join the army, at that. As it was that this all just felt like it was not at all right to me, all at once.
As it was that I simply just shook my head a bit to my self. As it was that I got my focus on to just what it was that John was in fact saying to us. As I then listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... Tom... You have been here before... You know where to go... You know where the capital is..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that he was in fact talking about the capital of Egypt.
As it was that I just seemed to wake my self up to that fact. That was when it was that I let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, all at once.
I just seemed to simply stand there and stare for a bit more time. As it was that I then just seemed to hear Tom speak back to John. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say in the very first place as well, at that.
"I've got you on that... Dont worry... Hopefully Travis will be here soon... I don't know why his group is so far behind..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him shiver. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said to John. As it was clear to me that John felt like he could care less as to what happened to Travis.
Which was a bit messed up to me, as I knew that there was a couple hundred people in his group. As it was that I then also just seemed to breathe in a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that eventually, John did in fact just seem to speak back to Tom.
As it was that I had in fact heard him go on ahead and do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare. And I did listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Yes... Well you need to focus on this mission and not that... Now... Are you all ready?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that had his eyes squinted at Tom, just as he had said what he had said at first.
How ever, at the end of just what it was that he had said. I then did in fact just seem to see his eyes grow wide. As it was that he then just seemed to look right back on over to the rest of us, at that.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when I just seemed to go on and hear the voice of Zoe. As I then did in fact listen as to what it was that she had to say just now, at that.
"Yes... I hope every thing stays safe while we are gone... We've got this John... This is what we need..." She did in fact just seem to say. As she had a very serious look on her face, just as she had said that.
I just seemed to shiver for what ever reason or another. As to just what it was that she had in fact said back to him, at that. As it was that I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare at the both of them for just a bit more time. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down quite a bit. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look at every one else.
As it was that I saw that Tyler, and also Timothy were in fact here. As it was that they were in fact 2 of my old friends, as well. As that did in fact just seem to make me feel a whole lot better about this. As it was that I quickly did in fact just seem to speak to my self a bit quietly.
"Alright... This is going to be fine..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact feel like I was in fact quite sure by what I had just said. As it was that I just simply did in fact blink my eyes a few times.
As it was that I just seemed to once again get my focus on what was going on in front of me. As it was that I saw that it was, that John did in fact nod back to us all. As it was that I then also began to hear him speak back to us all, as well.
As it was that he had began to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just simply seemed to stand there and stare. As it was that I then did listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Alright... You've got this... Remember that... I expect you do come back with several thousand soldiers..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that my eyes just seemed to draw wide, as to what he had said.
It felt like it was in fact quite a bit of a tall task, at that. As to the fact that it was that he had in fact said as such a thing like that. As to the fact that I felt like it was impossible for a leader to trust us with several thousand of his people.
I kind of gulped at the thought of that all of the sudden. As it was that I got my mind and my focus off of all of that once again. As I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Tom, once again.
I then just seemed to go and look back at the man. As it was that my eyes were in fact wide, as I did as such a thing like that. As it was that I just then listened as to what it was that he had to say in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"Thank you John... Farewell..." He did in fact just say. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to look right on over to us all, at that. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said.
As it was that my eyes were in fact a bit wide, as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. As it was that he also then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to us all. As it was that as he had done as such a thing like that, as well.
That was when it was that I then began to start to see him go. And he then just went towards where it was that was out side of the camp. As it was clear that it was, that it was the direction that we needed to be headed towards, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to see that be the case. That was when it was that I just seemed to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I also then just seemed to begin to speak to my self, at that.
"Well... Here we go..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to nod to my self as well. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said.
I seemed to some how keep my self calm, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact go on ahead and follow where Tom was taking us. As it was that I felt like nothing else seemed to matter at all to me just now.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that of course. I just seemed to wake my self up as well. As it was that I felt like I was in fact still a bit worn out from being up so late last night, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I then heard the voice of Tyler. As it was clear that he was talking to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"John is really strange... Isn't he?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide of course. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said to me.
It was clear to me that he was looking for confirmation from me. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just how to respond to that at first. As it was that I just seemed to simply blink my eyes a few times.
How ever, in the end, I managed to act like a normal person. As I then just did in fact speak back to him. As I knew he was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... He can be that way at times... But he's still got a good heart, and a good nature in side..." I did in fact just seem to go right on ahead and say back to him. As it was that I had my eyes wide as I said so.
As it was that I felt like what it was that I had said was the truth. As it was that I knew that at least in his own mind, it was the case. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to try to get my mind off of all of that.
How ever, that didn't seem to be working at all too well. As it was that I just then began to start to hear the voice of Zoe. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to listen as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yes... It is just what Joseph said... I have known him since we were kids... He is a bit strange, but he does do things the right way..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to have her eyes squinted at us. As it was clear to me that she was in fact defending him. As it was that I kind of just seemed to stare at her with my eyes wide.
I was still a bit lost as to just why it was that John sent her with me, it seemed like so often. As it was that he knew that we had a bit of a fling going. Before it was that I had in fact found out that Julia was still alive.
I of course was in fact in love with Julia, all at once. But it seemed like John didn't want to give that up. As it was that I just seemed to whisper quietly to my self, at that.
"What am I doing? None of that matters at all..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did my best to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could.
As it was that I could not help but to notice that it was. That Zoe was in fact staring at me, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that it did in fact kind of make me feel a bit uncomfortable of course.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away from her, at that. As it was that I just seemed to get my eyes and my focus on to some thing else. Which luckily seemed to be a bit helpful, as I then began to hear the voice of Tom.
As it was that I had in fact heard his voice, all at once. I then did in fact just seem to look right at the older man. As I listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well every one... Say good bye to our home..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he had his eyes on some thing that was ahead of him just now.
As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just what was going on. That was until I then did in fact just seem to look ahead of us my self. And I did in fact just seem to see the endless desert that was in fact ahead of us.
I just seemed to look back at the Oasis for a bit of some time. As I felt like I was not at all sad to be leaving the home of the dragons. But at the same time, I felt like I was a bit sad as to the fact that I would be leaving my girl friend and my sister.
I wondered if things were to not go so good. If I would in fact never see them again, at that. As I just shook my head and then spoke to my self a bit quiet, all at once.
"Every thing will be just fine... Just stay calm..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away from the jungle.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes on what it was that was ahead of me. As it was that I did in fact seem to see a whole lot going on, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up, all at the exact same time too.
And I then did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to look at Tom. And I then just did in fact seem to start to speak to him my self.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that of course. The older man then did in fact just seem to look right on over to me. As he had his eyes wide of course, just as he did as such a thing like that. As he listened as to just what it was that I had to say to him right now, at that.
"So... How far to we have to go? How long is this journey going to be?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look at him right in to his eyes.
As I saw that his eyes were wide, as I did as such a thing like that. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to try to keep my self some what normal.
As it was that Tom just then did in fact just seem shake his head back at me for what ever reason. As it was that he also just seemed to speak back to me. As I did listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... The good news is, the journey to get to where we are at now, is longer than the journey to get there and back... But I also kind of feel like you don't want to know that answer..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that my eyes were wide, just as soon as he had said that. As it was clear that a lot of the others were not too happy with that response.
As it was that I had just seemed to continue to stare at him. That was when it was that I then began to start to Timothy speak up. As I looked at him and listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Why don't you just tell us? Why do you have to be like that? He asked a question so just be straight forward..." He said. As it was clear that all of us were in fact surprised by that response, at that.
But at the same time as well, I kind of felt like it made sense. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to nod a bit in agreement. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see every one else do the same thing.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been like that. I saw that Tom had his eyes wide, none the less. As it was clear that he had noticed that every one was in fact against him, all at the exact same time too.
As in the end, he just eventually nodded back in response. As he then did in fact also seem to speak back to us. As we all listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
"Fine... We've got just about a month to go from here... If we move quick enough..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact also seem to squint his eyes at what he had said at the end.
Almost as if it was that he expected it to bother us, all at once. As it was that I just did in fact just seem to notice that no one felt that way. As it was that I just then kind of rolled my eyes a bit to my self, all at once.
As it was that just as I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I also then did in fact just seem to turn my head away from Tom. As I then just began to start to speak to my self a bit under my breathe, at that.
"Wonder where he got that from..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I just seemed to shake my head a bit to my self. As it was that I knew that it was not really a question that I had in fact asked.
As it was that I knew that he had in fact learned that from John. Though he was in fact not nearly as good at letting it bother people. As it was that I just once again seemed to get my mind off of all of those thoughts.
As I knew as to just where it was that John had learned it from. As it was that I did in fact just seem to breathe in a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare in to the desert.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I began to hear the quiet voice of Zoe. As I looked at her, and I then also listened as to just what it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Don't worry... It will feel like no time..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see her nod back behind us. As it was clear that she was letting me know that it was the case.
As it was that I kind of felt a bit upset about all of that at this point. As it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes right back at her. As I also then did in fact just seem to speak back to her quietly my self.
She seemed to have her eyes wide, as I did such a thing. As it was that she was a bit worried her self as I could tell. As she listened as to just what it was that I had to say to her in the very first place any ways.
"I'm not worried... Are you? I just want to get this over with..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I had a very serious look on my face, just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said to her.
I had meant the serous look more towards what I had said at the end. But it was clear that Zoe had taken it more as to the fact that what I had said at the beginning. As she then did in fact just seem to start to dip her head quite a bit low to the ground
As it was clear to me that she was in fact quite a bit worried. As it was that I just seemed to stare back at her with my own eyes wide. As it was that she eventually just seemed to go and speak back to me.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. I just seemed to go and let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I then did in fact just go and listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... Yes... I am worried... I've never been here before..."