Chapter 38: Stopped (Jangras PoV)

As it was that I just seemed to hear all of the voices all around me. As it all just kind of felt like it was a bit of a blur to me at this point. As it was that I felt like it was too hard for me to focus on any thing.
That was when it was that I felt a dragon right by my side. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I turned my head on over to just who the dragon was, at that.
I saw that it was in fact my sister Mik, all at once. As it was that I then just did in fact seem to stare, all at the exact same time too. As I then did in fact just go and listen as to what it was that she had to say to me in the first place any ways.
"Come on Jangra... This is your time to spread your wings... Prove who you are... Prove you are a leader..." She did in fact just seem to say. As I saw that she had her blind eyes wide, just as she had said what she had said.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I just did in fact just seem to wake my self up quite a bit. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead, all at once.
And I then began to start to calm my self down. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to her, all at the exact same time too. As I also spoke to her, knowing she was listening, none the less.
"You are right... I've got this..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head away from her. As it was that I began to start to look right on over to the tribe, at that.
As it was that I had in fact began to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I also then began to start to hear a loud voice. As it was another dragon, this time much closer than the one from before.
As it was that I turned my head on over to the dragon. As it was that I noticed that it was in fact Crink. As I then did in fact just listen as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Every one attack! We must defend our home at all costs!" He did in fact just seem to yell. As it was that I then did in fact immediately hear a war cry right after that.
That did in fact just seem to make me stop my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to gulp, all at once. As I knew that this was not what it was that the humans were in fact here to do just now.
As it was that I had in fact realized as to just what it was that was going on. That was when I then began to start to fly up higher in the air than before. As I then did in fact know as to just what it was that I needed to do.
Just as soon as it was that I was fairly high up in the air. I then began to look down, and yell at the top of my lungs for every one to hear. As it was the loudest I had every yelled in my life, at that.
"Every one! Stop! They are not here to hurt us! They are here to help us!" I did in fact just seem to yell. As it was that I saw all of the dragons that were flying above the trees just now.
As it was clear that they had all easily heard as to just what I had said. As it was that they then all just seemed to stop them selves. As they seemed to be quite a bit confused as to just what I was talking about.
I continued to just stand there and stare, all at once. As it was that I still had the exact same serious look on my face as before. As it was that knew that I needed to make sure that this was going to be fine.
As it was that I then just seemed to hear the voice of Blink. As he was still right beside Yikla, none the less. As I then did in fact listen as to what it was that the red he dragon had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"You are crazy for thinking that you can trust those creatures! They have never been on our side! Why would they be on our side now?" He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was clear that he was a bit angry for me defending him. As it was clear that he viewed me as some sort of traitor for what ever reason. When the real traitor was right beside him, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to hear a chant of many dragons agreeing. Which I knew that they all did in fact have a very fair point on that.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could. As it was that in the end, I then did in fact just seem to go on. And I then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to all of them.
"They are on the same side as us... We have one goal in mind... To save both of our species... The black dragons don't just want to kill us off... They want them dead too..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I had my eyes squinted below my self, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said. As I just then did in fact just seem to calm my self down.
As it was that I felt a whole lot better as soon as I had said what I had said. Even if it was that it was clear that many dragons were not so sure. It was clear that they were not going to go and attack them at the very least.
As it was that I had just seemed to continue to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I noticed another dragon flying up to me. As it was that I then just seemed to whisper to my self as I saw it be such a thing.
"Now what?" I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I was in fact a bit worried as to just what it was that was about to happen. As it was that I did in fact continue to try my best to keep my self calm.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to notice that the dragon was Monza. As it was that I saw that she then just seemed to stop her self near me.
As it was that she her self, then did in fact just seem to start to speak to all of the dragons down below. As I just seemed to stare at her with my eyes wide. As I then did in fact just listen as to what it was that she dragon had to say just now.
"Jangra is right... This is our only hope in this war... We need them... I need you all to calm down and head back to your homes... We will do a meeting for this later tonight... Only the leaders of the tribes can be here for this..." She said to every one.
As it was that she just seemed to put it all out there, just as soon as it was that she had said what she had said. As it was clear to me that she was way more used to this than I was. As it was that it did in fact seem to calm me down even more.
As it was that it seemed like there were still a few upset dragons. But at the very least, it seemed like they were all going to listen. As to just what it was that the she dragon had in fact just said to every one just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stand there and stare. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That all of the dragons seemed to turn their heads away.
As it was that I felt so much better for what ever reason. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact seen that it had been the case. As I just then did in fact just seem to speak to my self a bit under my breathe once again.
"Alright... This is fine..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I once again did in fact just seem to nod right back to my self. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to what I had said.
As it was that I had in fact continued to stand there and stare. In the end, I just then began to start to breathe in a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead.
And I then began to go and notice that it was. That all of the dragons were now flying up to the both of us, all at the exact same time too. I kind of felt like it was a bit stupid for them to be doing as such a thing like that.
When it felt like the wind was in fact very heavy up here. And it was already making it hard enough to keep my wings up just now. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to speak out loud to them, at that.
"Stop... We need to go down, not up!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I had a very serious look on my face, all at once. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said.
It felt strange as to the fact that I was speaking to the leaders. Almost as if it was that I was in fact their own leader just now. But it was clear that no one was upset with the young dragon telling them what to do.
As it was that they seemed to nod back to me, all at once. As it was that we all then just seemed to start to fly down to the trees. As it was that I felt a whole lot better, just as soon as it was that I was down here.
As it was that I had in fact felt that kind of way of course. I then did in fact just seem to notice some one come up to me and speak to me. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that Socra had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Spoken like a true leader Jangra... Great job..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As she had a very big smile on her face. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said.
It kind of did in fact seem to make me feel a whole lot better to hear her say that, all at once. As I knew that at times, she told me that I needed to be a leader, as well. As it was clear that was just what it was that I had in fact done just then.
I kind of just seemed to smile right back on over to her. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to her as well, all at once. As it was that I just then seemed to hear another dragon step up and speak.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I then did in fact turn my head right back on over to Omplo. As I then listened as to what the he dragon had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Let's get this started then... Who knows what is about to happen..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he did in fact have quite a bit of a worried look on his face.
As it was clear that a lot of the other leaders were feeling the same way. As it was that I felt like I could not blame them for being that way. As it was that I knew that us young dragons said it didn't make sense as to why we ran and were scared of humans.
But for what ever reason or another, I was starting to feel that same fear that they had. As it was that I kind of did in fact just seem to gulp at the thought of that, all at once. As it was that I also just seemed to once again seem to speak to my self quietly.
"Relax... We've got this..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact some how managed to calm my self down, at that.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to once again nod just a little bit to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to fly to where the noise at first. As to where we had all heard it first come from, all at the exact same time too.
As I seemed to go with every one else of course, all at once. That was when it was that we seemed to go on ahead and land in the dirt. As we saw a couple of red dragons seeming to be a bit afraid, all at once.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was going on. As it was that I heard the voice of one of the dragons, all at once. As I then listened as to what she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh... Thank goodness you are here! We did our best to make them go no further in to our home..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that she was doing her best to act like she was in fact brave just now.
But it was in fact clear to me, that the dragon was scared. As it was that I kind of just rolled my eyes a little bit, all of the sudden. As it was that I turned my head on over to where it was that I could see the humans standing.
There I could in fact see that Joseph was standing with his mentor. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the man begin to speak. As it was that I listened as to what it was that John had to step up and say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Look... We meant no harm and no foul with any of this... Joseph saw the black dragons in the desert... We knew we had to come this way to help you... We want the same thing..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he had his eyes squinted, just as he had said that. As it was just about the same thing that I had in fact heard earlier. Except this time it was from the mouth of a human, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to keep my self calm. As it was that I then did in fact go on ahead and step in and speak, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. Every one then all of the sudden turned their heads right on over to me. As they all then did listen as to just what it was that I had to say to them all, all at the exact same time as well.
"It is true... I saw them in the dream last night and I tried to warn you all but I was too late... I am sorry... They are really here to help us..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I realized that it kind of did in fact sound a little bit bad. As to the fact that I had said that I was trying to warn them. As if it was some sort of bad thing that they had come here to help us.
I felt a little bit stupid for saying what I had just said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to hear the voice of Socra.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to speak up. As it was that we all then looked right on over to her. As we listened as to just what it was that the she dragon had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Jangra is right... They came to defend our home not too long ago... They are not here to hurt us... We need them by our side if we are to have any shot at winning this war..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that she had a serious look on her face, all of the sudden. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what she had said. As it was that I now did in fact just seem to feel a whole lot better about things.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I heard the voice of the younger man. As I turned my head on over to Joseph, as he was the one that my father was always talking to.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at him with my eyes wide. I saw that his eyes were wide as well, as it was clear that he was also anxious. As I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"We are not here to hurt you... We are going to fight back against the black dragons... This war needs to end... We just want the world to get back to the way it was before..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. As it was that I felt like I could not help but to agree with what he had said.
As it was that I seemed to feel that kind of way, all at once. I then began to start to hear a bit of an angry dragon seem to step up and speak. As I turned my head on over, to see that the dragon was in fact Monza.
As it was that I was a bit lost as to just what she was upset about. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare at her. As I then did in fact just listen as to what it was that she had to say on the very first place any ways, at that.
"The life before... As in, when the humans controlled the world, and us dragons had to stay hidden from you all?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare for quite a bit more time, at that.
As it brought be back to a question that I had when I was younger. As I did in fact always wonder as to just why that was in fact the case. As it was clear that a few of the dragons around us did in fact agree with her.
As it was that I had just seemed to continue to stare with my eyes wide. I then began to start to hear the voice of John, at that. As I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that the man felt like he had needed to say, none the less.
"Look... The world of men and dragons can't live together... That is just the way that it has to be... I am too young to remember it all... But it was a deal made a long long time ago... It is besides the point..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to go on ahead and continue to stare. As it was that I felt like I was far too young to know what he was talking about. As even the older dragons did in fact seem to be a bit lost them selves.
As it was that it just seemed to be silence for quite some time, at that. Until it was that it seemed like some one did in fact decide to speak up. As it was that I noticed that the dragon who did so, was none other than Omplo, none the less.
I turned my head right on over to the he dragon, at that. As it was clear that he was trying to calm every one down just now. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
"He is not lying... And this is all besides the point... We need the humans... And the humans need us... The black dragons have gotten far too strong, and far too evil in their ways... They need to be stopped..."