Chapter 58: Earlier (Jangras PoV)

I stood there and stared at the human with my eyes wide. As I felt like he was crazy with what he was saying. And I felt like we were wasting our time with the fact that we were even discussing this as a possibility.
How ever, the man did in fact seem to be dead set on what he had said. As it was that he seemed to squint his eyes back at me. Before it was that he also then did in fact begin to start to speak right back at me.
"Yes... I think you underestimate my strength Jangra..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was not all too happy with the fact that I was question him.
It was also clear to me that he had made up his mind on that. As it was that I did my best to pretend that was not what it was. As it was that I then did in fact simply seem to speak back to him once again.
"It's not just that... I mean... There is no way I will get close enough... They will see me coming and panic... We've tried catching birds before..." I did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I knew that what it was that I had said. That it was in fact the truth, as it was that I had a serious look on my own face. As it was that I made sure that he knew that it was in fact the case.
The man seemed like he could care less as to what I had said how ever. As it was that I saw him simply roll his eyes right back at me. As he then did in fact go and start to speak back to me shortly after that.
"Just trust me... Okay? Didn't your leader tell you to go with what we said?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, at that. As it was that he brought up a fair point on what he had said at the end just now.
As it was that I felt like it didn't make sense as to why she had said that. As it felt like we were just letting the humans know we were submissive. And we were letting them know that they were leading us.
I kind of was a bit upset with all of that if I wasn't going to lie. As it was that I also seemed to realize all at the exact same time too. That the man was in fact leading my flight patterns.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to speak out loud shortly after that.
"Well... I guess here goes nothing..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes on the flock of birds.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done that. I once again did in fact just seem to hear the voice of John, all at once. As it was that he seemed to speak back in response to me, just as it was that it had been before.
"Trust me Jangra... This won't just be nothing..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact seem to have a very serious tone in his own voice.
As it was that I did my best to try to go and ignore that. As it was that I kept my eyes focused on the birds, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then began to start to slowly go over to them at first.
But then I began to speed up, feeling safer with my flight. As it was that I felt John hold on to me tightly as I did as such a thing like that. As I could feel his feet buckling right up on my sides, at that.
As it was that I had in fact seemed to have thought on that. I just seemed to let out a rough sigh once again, that was quickly blown away by the wind. As it was that I also began to speak to my self as well.
"Alright... This is it..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As with how loud the wind was, at that. I wondered if I had even said that, as I had not heard a single word seem to come out of my mouth.
As it was that I had in fact said that, that was when I noticed. That the birds had in fact noticed me coming towards where they were going. As it was that they then did in fact just seem to start to change their course.
It was to no surprise as to me that it was the case. As it was that it seemed like it was too far away for an arrow to fly and hit a bird. But I went on ahead and began to start to speak out loud to John, at that.
"If you're gonna shoot... You better do it-" I had begun to say. But as it was that I had said that, none the less. I heard the flick of the bow, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I watched as it flew past my head, all of the sudden. As it then did in fact go and some how fly all the way towards the birds. As it was that it then began to start to fall lower and lower as it did so.
I felt like it was going to miss, but much to my surprise. I saw a bunch of feathers fly in to the air. As it was that I then also began to start to see one of the birds to and drop, all at the exact same time too.
I was in such shock as to the fact that it was in fact the case. As I just seemed to stop and stand there and stare for quite a bit of some time. As it was that I also just seemed to hear John speak back to me in a mocking tone.
"And... You were saying what Jangra?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was in fact pleased with just what he had done.
My jaw just seem to drop, as to just what I had witnessed. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to look back at the man. As it was that my eyes were in fact wide, just as I had in fact seen such a thing.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare at him, all at once. That was when it was that I also began to start to go and speak back to him. As he did in fact continue to have the same smile that he had before, as I did so.
"How? That was incredible!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to continue to look at him. As still, his smile did in fact not seem to waver, as he put his bow behind his back.
It was clear to me that he was done with what he was doing. As it was that I just seemed to not be all too sure as to just what I should do my self. As I just simply did my best to try to act as calm and as normal as I could.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that the man seemed to shake his head back at me. As it was that he also then did in fact begin to speak back to me, all at once.
"Trust me kid... I've had over a decade of training on this... I've hit smaller targets from further away than that... I've killed dragons both black and red... We don't discriminate when we hunt down evil..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just how I should respond to that. As I just kind of did in fact shiver when he had told me he had killed red dragons.
Even though he had told me that they were in fact evil. It still did in fact not seem to feel right at all to me. As I did my best to try to not let what he had said to me bother me too much.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head low the ground. As it was that I seemed to stare back down at the trees. As I also began to go and speak back to the man as I had done as such a thing like that.
"Yeah... I guess so..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what else it was that I should really say. As I wondered if he was in fact aiming that at me on what he had said.
I also kind of felt like I was in fact just seeming to think too much on it. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and start to shake my head. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to let out a soft sigh to my self as well.
As I just seemed to stand there and stare for some more time. As I seemed to wallow in my own thoughts as I did as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I also began to start to go and hear John speak right back on over to me, at that.
"Well... The bird can be dinner for a couple of us... Why don't you go down and get it?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I had my eyes wide, as if it was that I didn't think he was serious.
I had never heard of any one eating a bird before. As it seemed to not be at all normal to me, all at once. As I did in fact seem go and speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"What? Are you serious?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. Still not at all too sure as to just what it was that he had in fact said to me. As I did my best to just try to act as calm and as normal as I could.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I did in fact also go on ahead, all of the sudden. And I then did in fact just seem to see John roll his eyes back at me.
Almost as if he was thinking I was not at all serious with that response. As it was that it kind of seemed normal for him as to what we were doing. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and hear him speak to me, just as he had done before.
"Um... Yes I am serious... Go and get it before some thing else does! Come on now!" He did in fact just seem to say to me, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact eventually just seem to wake my self up, at that.
As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to fly low. As I then began to go towards the direction I had seen the bird drop at. All the while, I did in fact go and speak to my self quietly as I did as such a thing.
"Well... I guess meat is meat..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. Still not all too sure about any of this, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I continued to go and fly down to where it was at. I then did in fact just seem to see that we were in a deep part of the woods. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and just stop and stare.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. And I had in fact just seemed to see how much was all over the place. That was when it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and speak back to John.
"I don't think we are going to find it through this mess..." I did in fact just seem to say to John. As it was that I did in fact look back at the man, just as it was that I had said that.
As it was that I seemed to stare back at the man as well. He once again did in fact just seem to roll his eyes at me, just as before. As if it was that I was in fact stupid as to just what it was that I had said to him.
I knew that humans were in fact quite a  bit smarter than humans. As it was that I did my best to try to not let it bother me what so ever. As I just then did in fact begin to start to hear him speak back to me.
"Well... Not with that attitude no... Now let's start looking... That is fresh and good food... Some thing I haven't had in a while..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that he had his eyes wide, as it was clear that he was serious. As it was that I felt his foot latch off of the buckle that was on my sides. As he then also did in fact just seem to hop off of my back, at that.
As I seemed to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to realize what was going on. As I then did in fact go and speak out loud to my self, as well.
"Well... Alrighty then... I guess we are looking for the bird..." I did in fact just seem to say. As though I knew that John had heard the sarcasm in my voice. It was clear that he had simply ignored what I had said.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to walk through the thick jungle grass. As it was that I gave up, as I did in fact turn my head away. And I then did in fact begin to start to look the opposite way.
As I was not all too sure as to just how long I was going to be out here. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to close my eyes for just a few moments.
As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could as well. As I did in fact just seem to breathe in a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I also then began to start to speak to my self quietly.
"Alright... Just give it some time..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then quickly began to open my eyes. As I also realized that we weren't going to find the bird if I had my eyes closed, none the less.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and realize it was the case. I then did in fact just seem to start to open my eyes. And I then began to just start to walk, feeling my body tired from the heavy weight of the man on my back, at that.
I wondered just how much worse it was for the older dragons. As it was that I knew that their bodies weren't built for that type of labor any more. Just as it was that I remember Omplo saying a few moments before.
I kind of just shook my head at the thought of that how ever. As I did in fact do my best to act as calm and as normal as I could. As it was that I suddenly heard a voice of a some one speak to me from my side.
"Oh! Hey Jangra! You came out of no where! I was wondering where you had been the last few days!" I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of a familiar she dragon say to me.
I then did in fact just seem to gulp all of the sudden, at that. As it was that I then did in fact realize that the voice of the she dragon. That it was in fact Plink, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
As it was that I did in fact realize that it was the case. I then did in fact go and start to stare back at the she dragon, at that. As it was that I knew as to why she had not been seeing me as of lately, at that.
As a part of that was due to me being a little bit busy. Which was in fact going to be the excuse that I was going to use on her right now. As I then did in fact just begin to start to speak back to the she dragon, at that.
"Yeah... Sorry... I've just been busy working with the humans and all..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I had my eyes wide, as I knew that what I had said was in fact true.
But I also knew that at the same time, none the less. I was in fact hiding the fact from her, never the less. As to me just trying to avoid the she dragon, all at once.
It was not at all due to the fact that I did in fact not like the she dragon. As it was in fact quite the opposite of all of that in fact. As it was in fact more the fact that I felt like I was catching some feelings for her.
And I felt like I still didn't want to get rid of the feelings for Yikla. As it was that I kind of seemed to feel miserable at all of those thoughts. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear her speak back to me.
"That is okay... I under stand... The war must come first..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was clear that she was still a little bit sad as to the fact that she hadn't got to see me.
As it was that I did my best to try to just push that all off. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to nod back to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yeah... I am sorry Plink... I really do like you... I just... I don't know... Maybe we should try to work on some more time together... I am always free on the evenings... Same spot as always..." I did in fact just seem to say to her.
As it was that I did in fact bring up as to the fact that it was. That she had caught be a couple times out on the edge of the oasis. As it was that I always did in fact just seem to watch the sun drop every single evening there.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I once again began to hear her go and speak back to me, just as before.
"That would be lovely!" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she had a very big smile on her face, just as she had said that to me. As it was clear that she was in fact very happy with just what I had said.
As I had in fact just seemed to stare back at her of course. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to go and smile right back at her. As it was that I felt like I could not help but to enjoy talking to her.
She was in fact a very lovely dragon, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and nod back to her. Before it was that I also then began to start to speak back to her as well.
"Well... After I get done with this... I will probably get some thing to eat because I am exhausted... Then I will go out there before I head back home for the night... If you are interested of course..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, at that.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said to her. That was when it was that she seemed to be very excited, at that. As it was that she opened her mouth as if it was that she was going to say some thing.
That was when it was that she then did in fact just seem to stop her self. As it was that her eyes grew wide in some shock and some worry. As it was clear that she now had her eyes on some thing behind me.
As it was that I seemed to realize that it was the case. That was when it was that I then was about to turn my head on over behind me. When it was that she then also began to start to go and speak back to me.
"Watch out! Behind you!" I did in fact just seem to hear her say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear steps from behind me. As it seemed like some thing was in fact sneaking up on me just now.
Just as I realized that it was in fact the case of course. I was in fact quick on my paws to react to that. As I then flew to the side, turning my head on over in that direction in the process to see what it was.
Just as I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then saw Plink fly right past me, as it was clear she was trying to defend me. Just as it was that I got my eyes on just what it was that was behind me.
I noticed that it was in fact John, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I quickly then did in fact just seem to yell really loud to Plink, all at once. As I made sure that I was going to stop her before it was too late.
"Plink! Stop! That is one of the humans I am training with!" I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that Plink did in fact just seem to stop her self at the last moment.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to stare back at me as well. As her eyes were in fact wide in some shock, all at the exact same time too. As it was as to just what it was that I had in fact said to her, at that.
As we just seemed to stand there and stare for a few moments. That was when it was that I then did in fact see her shake her head at me. As it was that she also began to speak back to the both of us shortly after.
"Oh my! I am so sorry! I didn't know!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to breathe in a heavy sigh to my self. As it was that I felt like I had made it obvious earlier, at that.
But at the same time, I did in fact just simply try to act calm. As I knew that I had not been straight forward with what I had said. As I could see that she would have been scared for me in the spur of the moment.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to just continue to stare. I then did in fact just seem to see John roll his eyes at the both of us, just as he had done to me earlier. As it was that he also began to go and speak to us, after he had done as such a thing like that.
"You were a second away from loosing your life... You she is right! You should have warned your girl friend earlier!"