Chapter 31: Everything To Me (Joseph's PoV)

I stood there, as it was that I did in fact just seem to stare for some time. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what I was doing at first. As it was that I saw that every thing around me did in fact just seem to be dark.
That was, until I remembered that I had my eyes closed. As it was that I heard the voice of Julia. As it was clear to me that she was speaking to me from right beside me.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case. I then suddenly opened my eyes and looked right at her. As I did listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Are you okay Joseph?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have her head tilted, at that. As to the fact that it was clear that she was in fact a bit worried for me, at that.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case. I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I came back to reality, as to just what was going on.
As I then did in fact just seem to nod back to her. As it was that I also then began to speak to her as well. As I knew she was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at of the sudden, at that.
"Yeah... Sorry... Just thinking..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I let out a bit of a rough and weary sigh, at that. As it was that it was clearly not a very good response to say back to her.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to squint her eyes at me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to tell that she didn't believe me. As she then did in fact just seem to speak back to me once again.
As it was that she had done as such a thing like that. I just did my best to try to act as calm as I could. As I then just listened as to what it was that she had to say in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Well... You look exhausted... I think you need to sleep..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she had a very serious look on her face, just as soon as she had said as to just what it was that she had said to me.
As it was that I just seemed to just act like I was just fine. Even though I knew damn well that I was not at all. As there was a lot of truth on just what it was that she had said.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit to my self. As I just did my best to try to not let it bother me at all. As I then my self, did seem to respond back to just what she had said.
As it was that I saw that her eyes were still right on to mine. Just as it was that it seemed to be a few moments before now. As I knew she was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her right now.
"Yeah... I made a promise to Padre that I would take guard role for him tonight... Plus, we don't have too much longer to go any ways..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I had a serious look on my own face as to just what I had said.
As it was that I felt a bit stupid, and a bit worried that I had exposed what John had told me. But then I also did in fact just seem to realize. That the entire group had been talking about it all day, since there were not really many trees to be seen any more.
I kind of shivered at the thought of us just being out in the open. But I did my best to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I could. As in the end, I did in fact just seem to hear Julia speak back to me.
As it was that it brought me back to the presence. And as to just what it was that was going on right now. As I then listened as to what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... I will gladly take your spot for you if that is the case... You really need your rest... Especially if it means that you might have dreams..." She did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to shiver on what she had said. As well as the fact that I felt like I couldn't help but to get a little bit upset as to just what she had said too.
As it was that I just seemed to stare back at her for some time. As it was that I then squinted my eyes right at her my self. As I also then began to start to speak right back to her.
She still had her eyes right on to mine as before. As it was that it was still clear to me just now. That she was listening as to what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"No... I made a promise to John... I am not going to make my self look weak... Plus it would be hard for me to sleep with out you by my side..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that the first part of what I had in fact just said to her.
That it had seemed to blow right by her, all at the exact same time too. But what it was that I had added at the end of what I had said. That had in fact just seemed to be the deciding factor in it all, all at once.
As I could tell that her heart was in fact warmed with affection. As I kind of felt a bit bad for using that to my advantage just now. As I knew that I was so tired, I felt like I could easily go to sleep if I really tried.
As it was that I just seemed to do my best to try to keep my self calm. As it was that Julia then just did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over to me, at that. As it was that I did listen as to just what it was that she had to say right now.
"I... I... Well... I guess it should be okay... I don't know Joseph... I just want to make sure you are fine..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it kind of warmed me up as to just what it was that she had said.
As it was that I knew that what it was that she had just said. That it was in fact true, all at the exact same time as well, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once.
And I then did in fact begin to start to speak right back to her. As I gave her a hug, whilst I did such a thing. As I knew she was still listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Look... I will be fine... I must show that I am strong to every one... This is my job Julia... I can't just take it easy when times get hard..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for some time. As it was that she almost seemed to be a little bit hurt at first. As I was worried that I had made a bit of a mistake on just what I had said to her.
How ever, in the end, she then did in fact seem to nod back to me. As she also then began to start to go and speak back to me, all at once. As I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... I suppose you are right... I just love you Joseph... I want to make sure you are okay..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for a little bit more time, at that. As it was that I remember some thing that John had told me. As he had warned me about it when I had let Julia in.
As it was that it then just did in fact kind of come out of my mouth. Which I had not really meant to do what so ever, at that. As she did listen as to what it was that I had to say to her of course, just now.
"Well... This job has to come first..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I then began to start to get a little bit worried, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said.
As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I could, at that. As it was that I saw that she luckily was not upset by what I had said. As it was that she just simply did in fact seem to nod back to me.
As it was that she also then began to start to speak back to me, just as soon as it was the case. As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare at her. As I listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"I know Joseph... I am sorry I can be this way at times... I love you... And I will see you in the morning..." She did in fact just seem to say. As if she was telling me not to wake her when it was that I was to come in.
In which I felt like I had to take that as well, all at once. As I could in fact tell that she was in fact just as tired as I felt like I was. As it was that I did in fact just seem to nod back to her all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she had in fact turned her head away from me. And she was in fact about to head in to the tent, at that. I then began to start to step up and speak my self, all at the exact same time too.
"I love you to Julia... Good night..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I saw her stop for a second and take in what I had said. As it was clear that it had once again made her feel a whole lot more better.
As it was that I knew that she had a smile on her face right now. As it was that I watched her go in to the tent, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just seemed to let out a rough sigh once she was in.
I then did in fact just seem to also turn my head away from her. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen that be the case. As it was that I also then began to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"Alright... Time to get this started..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did mt best to just try to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could.
As it was that I knew that I was going to be a little bit late now. As I knew that I should already be on guard right now, all at the exact same time too. As I then did in fact begin to start to continue to go on ahead.
And I began to start to head through the now dark camp. As not a single light was shining any where, that way the dragons could not see. As it was that I knew that the black dragons would focus on that immediately.
As it was that I then just seemed to go on ahead. And I then did in fact just nod to my self. As it was that I also did in fact speak to my self a bit quiet, just like before.
"Alright... I just need to get there, and let the night go by..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit longer.
As it was that I did my best to act as calm and as normal as I could. As it was that I eventually did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to stand there and stare.
As it was that I saw that Uncle was in fact not too far away. As it was clear that he almost seemed to be waiting on me. As he had his head tilted, as he did in fact just seem to be a little bit confused as to what I was doing.
As just as it was that I did in fact just seem to walk up on him. I then did in fact hear him start to speak to me, all at the exact same time too. As I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say in the very first place as well, at that.
"What are you doing Joseph? Thought Padre had this shift tonight..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was in fact a bit lost as to just what was going on. As it was that I felt like I could not blame him for that being the case.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to breathe in a rough sigh. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead as well. And I then just spoke right back to him, at that.
"Well... Padre asked me to take shift for him tonight... So I agreed to it..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I saw that his eyes were in fact squinted at me, at first.
As if it was that he knew that there was some thing I wasn't telling him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp, at that. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead and hear him speak back to me.
I just kept my eyes right on him, as he did such a thing. As I did my best to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could. As I then did in fact just listen as to what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"And he chose you... What a dumb ass... Wish he wasn't so introverted..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to shake his head a little bit, at that.
As he then also did in fact just seem to turn his head away from me. As it was that he seemed to look out in to the dark fields. As it was that I just did the same for a little bit more of some time, at first.
As it was that the both of us did in fact just seem to be standing there. As neither one of us seemed to be doing any thing at all. Which I felt like I did in fact not want to get caught being that sort of way.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak back to Uncle. As it was that I saw him turn his head right back on over to me. As he then did in fact just seem to listen as to what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Good luck on your shift then... I gotta get this started..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I had my eyes wide, just as soon as I had said what I had said.
As it was that he had in fact heard as to just what I had said as well. I also then did in fact just seem to see that his eyes grew wide. As it was that he him self then did in fact just seem to go on ahead and nod back to me.
As it was that he then also began to start to speak back to me. Shortly after it was that he had done as such a thing like that. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Yep... You too..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he just did in fact continue to stand there and stare at me, at that. As he had his eyes wide as it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that.
As it was clear that he was not all too sure as to just what it was that he should do or say. As it was that I kind of just seemed to simply turn my head away from him. As it was that I also let out a little bit of a soft sigh, as I did as such a thing like that.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go on ahead. And I began to start to walk my side of the path, all at once. As it was that I did in fact seem to speak to my self as I did as such a thing like that.
"Tonight will be just fine..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I did in fact just seem to gulp, just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said.

"Goodnight Joseph..." I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Uncle say to me, all at once. As it was that my eyes were in fact so blurry at this point, that it some how seemed to mess up my hearing.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to walk ahead for a few seconds. Before it was that I finally did in fact just seem to react to what it was that Uncle had in fact just said to me. As it was that I then did in fact suddenly turn my head right back to him.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to notice that it was. That he was listening as to just what it was that I had to say back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Goodnight Uncle... Sleep well..." I did in fact just seem to say right back on over to him, all at once. As it was that I did my best to just try to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all of the sudden.
As it was that I just did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that I then saw that Uncle was heading on over to his own tent. As it was that I just did in fact seem to calm my self down as I saw it was the case.
As it was that I knew as to the fact that I needed to do the exact same thing that he was doing. As it was that I then did in fact begin to head on over to me own, at that. As it was that I knew that Julia was in fact asleep in side, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to let out a soft sigh to my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to kind of think on that sort of thing. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to speak to my self, all at once.
"Just don't wake her up..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was some how some thing that I had in fact managed to remember. As to the fact that I had told my self long before earlier in the night.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to open up the tent. And I then did in fact just seem to stumble in side, all at once. Nearly slipping and falling right on to Julia, as it was that I did such a thing.
As it was that I luckily caught my self at the last moment. As I did my best to just try to act as calm as I could. As it was that I once again spoke to my self ever so quietly.
"Come on... You dumb ass..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shake my head a bit to my self. As it was that I then just began to start to lay beside her, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, as well. I felt her warmth against me, as for what ever reason tonight felt cold. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hold her as close as I could.
I heard her grunt a little bit, as she then seemed to move in closer. As it was that it seemed to warm me up even more but this time from the in side. As I then did in fact just seem to whisper to my self, all at once.
"Julia... I love you so much... You are every thing to me..."