Chapter 11: His Girl (Joseph's PoV)

I felt a bit upset as to just the way that things were going. As it was that I was not at all happy with John, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was just about 100% certain that I knew why he had gone to Adrian's.
As it was that I knew that it would in fact only make sense. As it was clear to me that he had noticed that I was not happy with his response. As to the fact that it was that he had been excited with Mariah wanting to join the legion, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared in front of me. As I just kept going through the trail of crops that was ahead of me. I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self out loud, all at once.
"Damn it John... Why would you go behind my back like this?" I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I just seemed to feel quite a bit upset about it all.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to stop my self at the last second. As it was that I saw some thing walk right in front of me, all at once.
My heart just seemed to drop, as I was a  bit frightened by it. As it was that I did in fact realize that the lady as to just who it was. It happened to be Adrian's wife, Sal, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact began to have noticed it was her. I then began to start to speak right on over to her, all at once. As it was that I had done as such a thing, I knew she was listening as to what it was that I had to say to her, just now.
"My goodness Sal! You scared the day lights out of me!" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I could in fact feel my heart pumping quite a bit too fast just now.
As it was that I saw a little bit of a guilty look on Sals face at first. Before it was that she then just seemed to look a little bit confused. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to also speak right back over to me.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. I did in fact just seem to stare back at her. As I also just listened as to what ever it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"I'm sorry... Didn't expect you to be all the way out here... What are you even doing out here?" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I just did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to go right on ahead and begin to realize that she had a fair point. As it was that I knew that I was kind of in the wrong just now.
Though I knew that it was not like I could have let her know in advance, at that. As it was that I kind of just did in fact seem to blink my eyes a few times, at that. As in the end, I also began to start to get my mind and my focus off of every thing else.
I then just seemed to go right on ahead and speak back to Sal. As I saw that she still had her eyes wide, as I did as such a thing like that. As she did listen as to what it was that I had to say to her in the very first place as well.
"Well... I need to talk to John about the dreams... But, he wasn't in his tent, and Travis told me he was here... And I am worried he is going to do some thing I hoped he wouldn't do..." I did in fact just seem to say to her.
As I got a bit worried that she might want to find out what that was that I was talking about. As I just semeed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, at that. As it was that her eyes just seemed to grow even wider.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear her speak back to me. As I did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"John... Oh... I hadn't heard any thing about him coming this way..." She did in fact seem to say to me. As it was that my eyes just seemed to grow wide, all at once, at that. As it was that it began to start to worry me a little bit all of the sudden.
As it was that it came back to me a little bit of a suspicion that I had in fact had earlier. As to the fact that it was that I wondered if Travis might do any thing to him. As it was that I was starting to get a bit worried that it was in fact the case.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to gulp a bit. As it was that I also began to start to speak right back on over to Sal. As I saw that her eyes were in fact wide, just as it was that they had  been before.
As it was clear that it was that, as I began to speak to her. That she was going on and listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Um... That kind of worries me now..." I said to her, at that. As it was that I felt like she would under stand what I was getting at. As it was that I knew that Adrian didn't like or trust Travis that much him self.
As it was that Sal did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. As she all of the sudden just seemed to have a guilty look on her face. As I was a little bit lost as to just why that was in fact the case all of the sudden.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare. In the end, I then began to start to hear her speak back to me. As it was that I then just listened as to what it was that she had to say to me, just as it was that she had done before.
"Well... I don't know honestly... He might have come through... I did wake up really early this morning..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that she was in fact trying to calm me down, at that.
As it was that I felt like it had in fact done a fairly good job. As it was that I knew that even if it was that John had gone up early him self. It was still at least an hours walk to get on over to the farm, at that.
As it was that I then just seemed to start to calm my self down. As I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead and speak back to her. As I knew she was still listening as to just what ever it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh... Well that is good to hear then... So I'm not wasting my time..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I just seemed to go right on ahead, all at once.
And I then began to start to continue to go and nod back to her. As I let out a bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self all of the sudden. As Sal once again did in fact just seem to start to speak back to me.
I just seemed to stare at the woman right in to her eyes. As it was that I just stayed calm. As I listened as to what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Sorry for worrying you... Good luck with all of that Joseph!" She did in fact just seem to say. As she then did in fact also just seem to nod right on over to me after that all.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead. And I saw her walk right past me, as it was clear that she was getting back to work.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. I then did in fact just seem to nod to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that it was time for us to split our separate ways.
As it was that I then began to turn my head on over to the house. Which I could in fact clearly see that it was now close to me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self as I realized it was the case.
"Damn it John..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. As it was that I kind of just seemed to start to walk a bit faster. As it was that I felt like I was in fact in quite a bit of a hurry to get there.
As it was that just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have sped up. That was when I then did in fact just seem to get in to their open yard. As it was that I also began to start to continue to walk up to the front porch.
As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As just as it was that I had in fact got up to the front door. I then began to start to go right on ahead and knock on it a fair bit loud, at that.
As it was that I kind of felt bad about it at first. But I also knew that it was that I felt like I could care less, as bad as it might seem. As it was that I then just semeed to start to once again talk to my self, at that.
"Please Mariah... Please..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was not even all too sure as to just what it was that I was pleading about. As I then did in fact all of the sudden shake my head a bit to my self.
As I then began to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I began to start to hear foot steps of some one in side. As it was that I felt some what better, as it was that it seemed to be the case.
As just as it was that the foot steps did in fact stop at the front door. I then began to start to hear the voice of Adrian from in side. As it was that I then just seemed to listen as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Another one? Who is this? And what do you want?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was as if this was the old days, and I was some one coming up to his door to try and sell a product, at that.
I just seemed to stand there and stare at the door for a bit of some time. As I for what ever reason seemed to be stuck, and not sure what to say. As to the fact that it was clear to me that I was not the first one to come in today.
As it was that I had in fact began to start to bring my self back to reality. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak back to Adrian from the other side. As I knew he was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"This is Joseph... Is John there?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at the door for a little bit more time. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to see the door open.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see the face of Adrian. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes squinted at me.
It seemed like he was not at all happy with me for what ever reason. Which did in fact kind of confuse me, as I knew that he had told me that I was always welcome here. As I just seemed to go on ahead and blink my eyes at the thought of that.
As it was that I had in fact continued to stare at Adrian. That was when it was that I began to start to hear him speak back to me. As it was that I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that the man had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... John is here? Why did you have to come all this way? Why couldn't this have just waited? Is some thing about to happen?" He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that he had seemed to be upset with me at first. That was until I began to start to see that he had a worried look on his face. Just as soon as he had said what it was that he had said to me at the end.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. As I had thought on just what it was that he had said to me. I then just seemed to start to realize that now was not the time to mess around.
As it was that I began to start to speak right back on over to him. Feeling like I needed to get straight to business, just as I did in fact begin to do as such a thing like that. As it was clear that he was still listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him, just as it was that I had done before.
"No... John went out of his way to go to talk to Mariah I believe... After I told him not to..." I did in fact just seem to say to Adrian. As it was that I squinted my eyes right back on over to him, just as I had said what I had said.
I knew that a part of that was in fact a bit of a white lie. As it was that I knew that I had not gone straight out and told him not to. But I also just simply felt like it was some thing John would know not to do.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for some time. That was when it was that Adrian then did in fact just seem to have his eyes grow wide. As he then did in fact begin to start to speak right on over to me.
As it was that I did in fact begin to start to realize it was the case. I just seemed to continue to stare at him with my eyes squinted. As I then did listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say to me just now.
"Well... You would be right about that I suppose... He didn't let me know about that at all... He is in the dining room with Mariah right now..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I felt a whole lot of different things, just as soon as he had said what he had said. As the first thing that it was that I did in fact just seem to feel just now. Was in fact the case that it was, that I was in fact very angry with John.
Which I did my best to try to not show it to Adrian. As it was that I didn't want to make it seem like I was upset with him what so ever. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to speak on over to Adrian, in quite a bit of a calm voice, at that.
As it was that I had began to have done as such a thing like that. Adrian did in fact just seem to be quite a bit calm him self. As he then did in fact just listen as to what ever it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Well... Can I please come in then? I think I need to have a little bit of a talk with John..." I did in fact just seem to say to Adrian. As I made it be known that I was in fact not at all happy with John right now.
I kind of expected Adrian to get a little bit defensive over his friend. But he seemed to just be fine with what it was that I had said. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to open his way through the door for me.
As it was that he had in fact began to have done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to nod right back over to Adrian. As I then did in fact also just seem to speak back to him, just as before.
"Thank you Adrian..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him nod right back on over to me. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden close the door from right behind me.
I just seemed to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. Which did in fact just seem to be quite a bit hard just now. As it was that I could already hear the voice of John from the dining room.
As it was that I kind of balled up my fist a little bit, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to also continue to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to listen as to just what it was that he was in fact saying to my sister in there, as well.
"You are still young... So you can't just join us right now... But you can at least train with us... Maybe I can teach you some things..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear just by the tone of his voice, that he was in fact excited just now.
As it was that he had in fact said what he had said at the start. It at least made me feel some what better that he was not just going to let her in right away, at that. But I still was not at all happy with what it was that he was in fact doing just now.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to continue to go right on ahead all of the sudden. And I began to just start to hear the voice of my sister. As it was that I did in fact just seem to get even closer to the room.
I just seemed to stand there and stare with my eyes wide. As it was that I hoped that my sister would be smart about all of this. As I then did in fact just listen as to what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she had to say back to John just now.
"Well... That is good to hear I suppose... Where is Joseph though? I would have thought he would have come with you for this..." I did in fact just seem to hear my sister say. As it was that she was in fact clearly confused.
Which did in fact just seem to be the perfect timing for me. As it was that I then did in fact all of the sudden start to walk in to the room. Which did in fact immediately seem to get the both of their eyes on me.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to speak up to the both of them, at that. As it was that I did in fact see the both of them look over to me, at that. As they both listened as to just what it was that I had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"I am right here Mariah... And John decided that he was going to come with out me I suppose... Even though I told him that I was going to tell her about it on my own..." I did in fact just seem to say to John.
As it was that I looked right on over to the man, at that. As I had a not so happy look on my face as I had said what I had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see John had quite a bit of a guilty look on his face.
As it was clear that he did in fact know that he was in the wrong. As it was that I just seemed to continue to just stare right at him. As it was that my sister then did in fact decide that she was going to speak up.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case. I looked at my sister with a much more calm look. As I then just listened as to what ever it was that she felt like she had needed to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Is this true John? I don't like people who go behind other's backs..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that thankfully enough, at that. She was in fact in my side, even as much as she wanted to join.
As John realized that he did in fact not have that advantage what so ever. I did in fact just seem to see him dip his head a bit low to the ground. As he then did in fact just seem to simply speak back to Mariah in a quiet voice.
As it was that John did in fact seem to do as such a thing like that. Both me and Mariah continued to look at him with our eyes squinted. As it was that we listened as to just what it was that John felt like he needed to say, all at the exact same time too.
"I... I didn't think that Joseph would want to tell you... He didn't want to with his girl..."