Chapter 51: It Begins (Joseph's PoV)

I seemed to stand there and stare in front of me for quite a bit of some time, all at once. As it was that I saw that the same could be said for the others. As we were all staring at the same thing as all of us were.
It wasn't the giant pyramids that were all over the place. That did in fact seem to have a bit of an evil scent to them, all at once. But it was more as to the fact that it was, that there was a huge city in front of us.
I was quite a bit shocked by just how big the city was. And as to the fact that it was that it was nothing like I had seen before. As it was that it looked nothing like the ones back in my home nation.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit longer. That was when it was that I then also began to start to hear a voice. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the voice of Tom, all of the sudden.
"Well... This is it..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver as to just what he had said, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to still stare at it. That was when it was that I also heard the voice of Tyler, all of the sudden. As he then began to speak from close by me, all at the exact same time too.
"What the hell, and how the hell did they build this? There is nothing around to even build with!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like he had a very fair point on what he had said.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look all around. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to also start to notice all at once. That this all did in fact seem to be very strange to me.
I saw that there were in fact burn marks all over the place. But unlike my home, this place had in fact not fallen at all. As it was almost like they had been prepared for this, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I heard Tom go right on ahead all of the sudden. And he then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over to Tyler.
"The same stuff that they built those big pyramids with..." He did in fact just seem to say. As that seemed to some how be a good enough explanation for him, all at once.
No one seemed to really get as to just what he was talking about. As they all did in fact just seem to look at one another. As they hoped to get some answers from each other, which was clearly not the case.
I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I just then did in fact go right on ahead and start to speak up my self. As I saw Tom look at me and listen as to just what I had to say to him.
"I don't think any of us know what they use to build the pyramids with..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I looked at him with a very serious look on my own face, just as I had said what I had said.
As it was that I saw that Tom did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide. As it was that I had in fact said what I had said to him. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that the man was thinking.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at him for a bit more time how ever. He then did in fact just seem to shake his head right at me. As he also then began to speak back to me, after he had done as such.
"I don't know what it is either... But it is clear it is the same thing... And it is some thing much stronger than what we have..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to once again point out the burn marks. That were in fact all over the place, none the less. But it still had not been enough to tear down the homes in the city.
I just seemed to stare my self at the buildings that were around me. As I just did in fact seem to wonder what it could possibly be. As I stared lost in my thoughts for quite some time.
It seemed to be silence from every one for some time. That was until I began to start to hear the voice of Timothy. As it was that I looked at him, and I listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say.
"Um... Every one is looking at us... It is clear we don't fit in... We look nothing like them and we have weapons..." He did in fact just seem to bring up, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look all around me. As it was that I realized as to just what he was talking about. As I saw a lot of the woman and children were rushing in side, in fear of us.
As it was that I felt like they should not be that kind of way. As I felt like they should know that we didn't have the time to attack them. As they were not the only ones who had been attacked by dragons.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I once again heard the voice of Tom. As it was that it got my focus on to him all of the sudden, at that.
"Yeah... Don't look at them... We don't want to look too suspicious... We just need to get to the kings palace and speak to him..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face as he had said that.
As it was that he had said what it was that he had said. I then did in fact just seem to see the nods of agreement from every one else. As it was that they then did did in fact just seem to keep their heads low.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. That was when it was that I also just seemed to start to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to hear the voice of Zoe, as she then began to speak up.
"Alright Tom... Take us to the palace then... We will see what we need to do from there..." She did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was clear that she knew that it wasn't just going to be easy for us to get in.
As I felt like it made sense as to just why it wouldn't be either. As I knew that there was probably going to be a lot of people guarding the place. As I was sure that they were more defensive of their king than ever.
I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I could of course. As I just then let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I also began to speak to my self quietly, as well.
"Well... Here we go again..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that I should have known that this wasn't going to be the last time we were going need Tom.
As it was that I just then did in fact seem to calm my self down. As it was that I did in fact just seem to do the same thing as every one else. As I too did in fact just seem to stare right on at Tom.
As Tom realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when it was that he then also began to nod a little bit to him self. As it was that he also then began to start to speak out loud, shortly after that all.
"Alright... Very well..." He did in fact just seem to say. Almost as if he felt like he was doing this just to do this. As if it was that he felt like it was not his job what so ever.
Even though he knew damn well that no one else knew really what to do, all at once. As it was that I just seemed to simply continue to stand there and stare for some time. As it was that I just then began to start to finally see him begin to walk ahead.
As it was that he had in fact began to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that the rest of us did in fact just seem to follow him. As to just where ever it was that he was in fact trying to take us.
I just did in fact seem to try to act as normal as I could my self. As I did in fact make sure not to get my eyes on any one. As I then just seemed to hear the voice of Tyler seem to speak right on over to me.
"This feels weird... It feels like every one hates us..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was not doing as to just what it was that Tom had said.
As I could tell that he was looking at every one around us. As I was sure that there were in fact quite some ugly looks, at that. As it was that I did my best to just try to ignore it all my self, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to keep my eyes ahead of me. I also then did in fact just seem to speak back to Tyler, at that. As I made my voice as gentle as I could, so I didn't draw any attention.
"Well... Maybe there is some thing that we don't know... Maybe there is a good reason for that..." I did in fact just seem to say back to him. As I was just kind of throwing out ideas. As I really did not know as to just why that might in fact be the case.
I just simply did my best to try to not think on it too much. Much unlike it did in fact seem like Tyler seemed to be doing. As I kind of just rolled my eyes at the thought of that, all at the exact same time too.
As I just seemed to stare, all at the exact same time as well. That was when it was that I noticed that Tyler began to speak back to me. As I saw that his eyes were in fact wide, as he did as such a thing like that.
"Perhaps... I didn't really think on that one honestly..." He did in fact just seem to say back to me. As it was that I just kind of once again just seemed to shake my head a little bit.
As it was that I felt like it was still best to not think on that. As it was that I then got my focus off of Tyler all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare at the fact that there was a big building ahead of us.
As I had to assume that it was in fact the palace. As it was that I saw a bunch of heavily armoured men at the front of the place. As I kind of gulped, just as it was that I had in fact realized that it was in fact the case.
As we seemed to draw closer to the palace, all of the sudden. That was when it was that I saw the guards put up their spears. As it was that I also heard one of them yell to us, all at the exact same time too.
"Italians! What do you want with us?!" I heard him say. Though I actually could not under stand a single word that he had just said. As I did in fact not speak thier language what so ever, never the less.
As it was that I just seemed to stop my self and stare. I saw that every one else that was here with us. That they did in fact just seem to be lost as to just what the man had said.
As it was that every one did in fact just seem to look at one another. As if one of us knew what to say or to do back to them. As it was that I did in fact just seem to suddenly hear the voice of Timothy.
"What the hell do we do? What are they even saying?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he hoped to get some answers from one of us just now.
Which it was clear that it was not going to be the case what so ever. As it was clear that we were all just as lost as he was. Well of course, all of us besides one of us.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear Tom step up. As he looked right on over to all of us, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he also then began to start to speak to us all, all at once.
"Relax... You just stay back and don't do any thing... I've got this..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then began to remember as to why he was leading this mission.
He was the only one that did in fact seem to speak Egyptian. As it was that he was also one of the few ones that had in fact been here before. As it was that I just then felt a little bit relieved as to the fact that it was the case.
As it was that I just then did in fact seem to nod to my self. As I also then began to start to hear the strange voice of Tom this time. As he then began to go and start to speak back to the guards, all at once.
"Relax... We mean no harm... We want the same thing you do..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I had my eyes wide, as I had not a clue as to just what it was that Tom had in fact just said to them.
As it was clear that he was no where near as fluent as they were. As it was that they still did in fact just seem to be a little bit iffy. But they did in fact just seem to ease up, as they did in fact just seem to under stand him.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case. I then did in fact also just seem to calm my self down. As it was that the main guard I had to assume, did in fact speak up once again.
"Alright... You of course mean the dragons I would assume... How exactly do you plan on working with us? How do you expect us to trust you?" He did in fact just seem to say back to Tom, all at once.
As he had his head tilted, just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to what he had said. As it was fairly clear to me that they I didn't catch what he was saying at all. It was clear that he was in fact asking Tom some questions.
And Tom did in fact not seem to be folding what so ever, luckily. As I saw that he kept a strong and steady look on his face. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak back to the man, at that.
"Well... We don't really have time to invade your home... Our home has already been invaded and torn apart... There are only a few of us... We would just like to speak to your king... That way we can see if we can work together to stop them..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that just as soon as it was that he had said what ever it was that he had said. That was when it was that the guards began to start to put their spears up. As it was clear that they were in fact defensive as to just what it was that Tom had said.
I kind of gulped, as it was that it seemed like Tom had made a mistake. As it was that I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I could. As I got ready to grab my sword to defend my self at any moment time.
As it was that as it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear a voice. As this time it was in fact a different guard who was in fact speaking this time.
"Don't you dare talk about our king! We will have you beheaded for that!" He did in fact just seem to yell. As it was that Tom seemed to step back, as it was clear he was surprised as to what the man had said.
I seemed to start to step back as well, all of the sudden. As it was that I felt quite a bit uncomfortable as to just what it was that was going on. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to get a bit afraid.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to stare. I then once again heard the voice of the main guard seem to speak. As it was that he had a little bit of a strange smile on his face as he did as such.
"Relax... At ease all of you... We will humor them for now... We will let them speak to the king... I have very little doubt that this will work... But we may as well try..." He did in fact just seem to say, at that.
As he then pushed the guards spear down, at that. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what ever it was that he had said to him. As it was that I was still just so lost as to what it was that was going on.
Either way, I just seemed to try my best to keep my self calm. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Tom. As he seemed to be grateful for the man, all at the exact same time too.
"Thank you... We will not let you down..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face, just as soon as he had in fact said as to just what he had said.
As it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. That was when it was that the man then did in fact seem to squint his eyes back at Tom, all at once. As I felt like Tom might have made a mistake as to just what it was that he had said.
The man seemed to continue to just have his eyes squinted at Tom. As in the end, he also began to just shake his head back at him. As he then began to start to speak right back on over to Tom, at that.
"Well... Desperate times do call for desperate measures..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to look at his guards, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to go on ahead. And he then did in fact seem to nod back to them all, all at once. As it was that the guards then did in fact just seem to nod back to him.
As in the end, they also then began to start to go on ahead. And they then began to just start to form up in a bit of a strange line. As it was that I then also began to hear one of the men start to speak up.
"Follow us... And do not try any thing against us... We are the strongest of Egypt... You will not win..." The man did in fact just seem to say to Tom, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact also seem to have his eyes squinted at him.
As it was that I just seemed to gulp, once again, at that. As I did my best to try to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I could. As it was that I saw Tom just seem to nod back to the man in a bit of some repsonse.
After it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to start to see him look at us. As it was that Tom also then began to start to speak to us shortly after that all.
"Alright... Follow behind me... Do not do any thing rude... Do not do any thing at all unless I say so... Okay?" He did in fact just seem to say. As he then also did in fact seem to nod to us all, just as he had said that.
He did not seem to give us any time at all to respond back to him. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to turn his head away. As it was that he then also began to start to follow as to just where the guards were in fact taking him.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. I then did in fact just seem to also start to do the same thing that he was doing. As it was that I then just also seemed to almost whisper to my self, at that.
"Well... I guess it begins..."