Chapter 79: No No No! (Joseph's PoV)

I looked ahead of me, as I could see that John was on top of Jangra. As it was that the battle had in fact already begun at that. As it was that I did in fact try my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could my self.
I looked all around to see if I could in fact spot Julia. And the dragon that she was in fact riding on top of. But it was just too hard to focus with all that was going around right now.
I just seemed to try my best, but it did not seem to matter. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Omplo from below me. As I just then began to listen as to what it was that the dragon had to say right now.
"Come on now Joseph! We could really use some help!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to get my focus on to what was going on right now, all of the sudden.
As it was that I could feel the wind blowing against me. As it was that it was clear to me that Omplo was flying all around right now. As it was that I did in fact check behind me, as I saw as to just why it was the case.
As it was that I did in fact realize as to why he was flying. That was when it was that I squinted my eyes at the black dragon behind us. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear him yell at us both, at that.
"Oh yeah! Omplo and the mage! A double kill! I will be gifted for this one for sure!" The dragon did in fact seem to yell. As it was that it was clear that he was excited to try to get the both of us, at that.
I did in fact just seem to shiver all of the sudden, at that. As I knew that there was no way he could catch us. Even as old as it was that Omplo did in fact just happen to be.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to do my best to stay calm. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to go and hear him speak to me once again.
"There are more coming! Shoot now Joseph!" He did in fact seem to say. As it was clear that he was in fact in a hurry right now. As it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact seem to grab my bow. And I did in fact go right on ahead and aim it at the dragon behind us. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak out loud, just as it was the case, at that.
"Alright... I've got this... I've got this..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at its weak spot.
I knew what the job was at this point, all at once. As I knew that they were not going to be soft on us. So there was no reason at all to play it soft in them, none the less.
As it was that I just then did in fact seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact seem to fire me arrow, all of the sudden. As it was that the dragon did in fact notice it at the last second, none the less.
As it was that it seemed like I had been too slow on it. As it was that it did in fact just seem like he did in fact dodge it at the last second. As the dragon did in fact still have it hit on its scale, as I heard it yell in pain, out loud.
"Ow! Damn it! Ow!" It did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it then did in fact just seem to fly down as soon as it had been hit. As it was clear that it did in fact not want to mess with me what so ever.
It was not what it was that I had planned for at all. As I knew that I did in fact want to kill the dragon, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to let out a soft sigh to my self.
As I then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead. And I did in fact start to hear Omplo speak to me from below, all at once. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all of the sudden.
"We want to kill them Joseph! He could go in to the fight again and go and kill some one else! Come on now!" I did in fact just seem to hear him yell. As it was that he did in fact remind me of the plans that we had.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp all of the sudden. As it was that those thoughts did in fact just seem to come in to my head. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and start to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Yeah... I was trying to... But I missed..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that it was in fact the truth, at that. As it was that I was in fact upset at my self for that being the case, never the less.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As in the end, I then began to all of the sudden feel us begin to plummet. As it was that my eyes grew wider than before, as I was lost as to what was going on.
I wondered if Omplo perhaps had gotten hit in his weak spot. And it was his limp body that was flying to the ground, at that. As luckily it didn't seem to be the case, as I did in fact seem to hear him speak, at that.
"Hold on tight Joseph! I need to dodge those dragons ahead!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look ahead, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of wished that I had not done as such a thing like that what so ever. As I then did in fact go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes on the fact that it was.
That there were in fact 2 black dragons that were above us. As it was that it did in fact seem to be raining fire indeed, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak out loud, all of the sudden.
"Oh shit! This is the end!" I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead and watch in slow motion, quite literally.
As the fire went right in front of my face, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As just as it was that it did in fact seem to draw closer. I then did in fact just seem to see a dragon flying below me.
As it was that I did in fact realize that it was a black dragon, at that. As it did in fact not seem to Omplo coming below it, all at once. As it was that it did in fact not matter to me what so ever.
I knew as to just what it was that I did in fact have to do. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to nod to my self all of the sudden. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and start to speak to my self quietly once again.
"Here we go!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I made sure to use some positive energy, and put some force in to just what it was that I had in fact said.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to start to jump off of Omplo. Just as it was that I felt the heat coming towards me, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I then did in fact get my focus on to the dragon that was below me, all at once. As I could see it going further away from me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp, as it was that I also then began to go and speak to my self quietly once again.
"Oh no... Don't tell me..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was fairly certain that I was going to miss the dragon. And I was going to either fall to my death, or be severally injured, at that.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that as I did as such a thing like that, never the less.
I then began to start to feel my self fly closer and closer to it. As it was that I then did in fact reach my hands out to latch on to the black dragon. That still did in fact clearly not see me coming what so ever.
As it was that I just barely was able to land on the side of it, at that. As it was that I managed to slow my fall a fair amount, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the dragon yell out loud, at that.
"What the?! Hey! It's the mage!" The dragon did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare all around me, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was, at that. That there were in fact several other dragons that had in fact heard that. As it was that I was now laying on the ground, staring at several black dragons in front of me.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when it was that I also began to hear the voice of Omplo. As he seemed to yell from not too far away, all at the exact same time too.
"Joseph! No! Where have you gone!" He did in fact just seem to yell. As it was that he was low to the ground, and he was in fact clear pain. As I could see that his back was badly singed, all at the exact same time too.
As I was for sure glad that I had in fact not been on it at that point. As I then did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I could. As I then did in fact just seem to look at Omplo and yell back to him.
"I'm over here... I need help!" I did in fact just seem to yell. As it was that I could see all of the dragons flying towards me, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did my best to try to stay calm.
Omplo seemed to stare at me, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he did in fact try to fly over to me to help me. But I realized that one of his wings was badly burnt, as he simply fell to the ground.
As it was that I did in fact realize that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact see a black dragon land right in top of him. As it was that just as it was that I did in fact realize it was the case.
I realized that the dragon was in fact Joergen, all at once. As I saw that he had a big smile on his face, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in just seem to yell back to Omplo one more time.
"No Omplo! No!" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time as well. As once again, just as it had been the day that I had in fact lost my father, at that.
I saw that Omplo was helpless to be able to help him self. As it was that I then watched as the black dragon dig his claw right in to the red dragon. As it was that it was directly in to his weak spot, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
I winced as soon as it was in fact the case, all at once. But at the same time as well, at that. I also knew that I did in fact need to focus on my self, all at the exact same time too. As I then did in fact just seem to start to jump forward and dive to the ground.
As I could feel the heat already, and I could in fact feel the noise of the flames, at that. As I some how was able to manage to dodge the dragons. As I then did in fact seem to speak to my self, all at once.
"Damn it! I'm done for now!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes, and I did in fact have my focus on some thing else, at that.
As it was that I saw some thing coming right in front of me, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was in fact a red dragon luckily. As it was that I saw that some one was on top of its back, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that it was the case. That was when it was that I just then seemed to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact seem to hear the voice of Julia, all at the exact same time too.
"Not if I have some thing to say about it! You aren't!" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she did in fact some how managed to have a calm and relaxing smile on her face.
Despite all of which was in fact going on right now. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to how she managed to do that. As it was that I knew that none of that did in fact seem to matter what so ever right now.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to smile back at her. As the rest of the battle seemed to just be on pause, none the less. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and speak right back on over to her.
"Thank goodness you are okay Julia! I was so scared!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that she seemed to be happy to see that I was, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I seemed to stare at her right in to her eyes for just a little bit longer, at that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of the dragon she was riding on. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what the she dragon had to say.
"We won't be okay for much longer if you both keep wasting time! Get on my back or don't! We need to go!" I did in fact just seem to hear her say, all at the exact swem time as well.
I was worried about it being too much weight for the dragon to handle. But at the same time as well, I knew that I was the main focus on this battle. And I knew that I would be dead for sure if I stayed on the ground.
I then did in fact just seem to run over to the dragon, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact hop on to its back, right beside Julia. As Julia then began to go and yell to the she dragon, all at the exact same time too.
"Go go go! Go now Plink!" She did in fact say to the she dragon. As it was that the she dragon then did in fact just seem to nod in return. As it was that she immediately did in fact spread her wings in that moment.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when it was that I just then seemed to feel that for sure. We weighed too much for her, all at once.
As she seemed to struggle to get off of the ground. As it was that she seemed to not make it far at all in the air. As it was that I then did in fact seem to all of the sudden hear another voice.
As it was that it seemed to be the voice of another red he dragon. As it was that it seemed to yell right on over to us in our direction, at that. As I just then did in fact listen as to just what it was that the he dragon had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Plink watch out!" I heard the voice of him just yell out loud. As it was clear to me that the he dragon must be of her kin, at that. As it was that it was clear that he was scared for her, as some thing was coming.
And indeed, I almost could sense the presence of it, none the less. As I just seemed to turn my head on over in the direction of it. As it was that just at the last moment, I saw that it was in fact a black dragon.
As it was that it was going directly towards me and Julia. As it was clear to me that it didn't seem to care about Plink what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak, almost as if they were my final words.
"Oh no... This is it..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was quite a grim voice that I did in fact just seem to hold. As it was that it didn't seem to matter what so ever.
As I then felt the massive black dragon slam right in to us both. As it then did in fact seem to knock us both flying backwards. As it was that I lost sight of Julia, as every thing did in fact just seem to turn black for me.