Chapter 48: The End Game (Joseph's PoV)

I just seemed to stand there and stare for a bit of some time. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that though it seemed like it was in fact cold as all hell.
I did my best to try to keep my self as warm as I could. As we did in fact just seem to all sit by the make shift fire, all at once. As it was that I then just did in fact seem to hear Zoe go on ahead and speak up to Tom.
As it was that she had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that we all just looked right at her. As we also then did in fact go and listen as to what it was that she felt like she had to say just now.
"So... Tell us more about this city that we are about to see... What are we to expect... And how do we treat people..." She did in fact say to him. As it was that she had a fair point as to what it was that she had said.
As it was that I felt like me never really going any where growing up. That this was in fact going to be very hard for me, at that. As to the fact that I had to get used to all of this new stuff, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that I was used to being away from my old home at this point. But at the same time as well, I had never been to a big city. Especially not to one that was apparently the capital of an entire nation, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stare back at Tom. As my eyes were wide as I did as such a thing like that of course. As Tom with his own eyes being wide, eventually did in fact just seem to speak back to her.
"Well... Considering that I am the only one here who knows Egyptian... I say just stay quiet... There is a lot of thugs and rats in the streets... People are going to try to take your money... Just be weary of that..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And he then did in fact seem to start to stare right at the pyramid that was in front of us. As it was closer than ever before, none the less.
As I felt like with a huge structure like that, there should be a lot of people living in or beside it. But for what ever reason or another, it just seemed to be blank. Almost like it was that it had not been built by man.
As it was that I just seemed to shiver at that thought. As it was that I got my mind and my focus off of all of that all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Tyler.
"Well... That doesn't really tell us all too much at all... Why are we even here to begin with?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I kind of felt like he also had a very fair point on what he had just said.
As it was that it felt like it didn't make any sort of sense at all to me. As to just why we were all hear. If it was that he was in fact the one who did in fact seem to speak Egyptian.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stare. As my eyes were in fact wider than ever as I did so. I then once again began to hear Tom speak back to us all.
"Well... Joseph is the main reason as to why we are here... They haven't had the dragons as bad as us... But they have still had them... We need to be strong, and we need to show them that we are going to fight..." He did in fact just seem to say to us all.
As it was that he had a big smile on his face all of the sudden. As it was that he seemed to be trying to lift up all of our spirits. But it just did in fact not seem to be working all too well what so ever, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare at him for some time. That was when it was that I eventually also did in fact seem to speak back to them all, all at once. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm and as cool as it was, as I did so.
"Yeah... Tom is right... They need to know who I am... I am sure they have been told about my heritage before... So they need to meet me..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I felt a bit afraid just as I had in fact said that. As I felt like from the out side looking in, none the less. As well shaped, and as strong as I did in fact just seem to be.
I also kind of felt like I didn't look like I was any thing special. As it was that I did in fact do my best to simply try to keep my self calm. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Zoe.
"Joseph is right... That is that... Now... Let's finish up eating... And then let's get some rest for the last day tomorrow..." She did in fact just seem to start to say to us all.
As it was that she had a very serious look on her face, all at once. As it was that she seemed to be doing the job for Tom right now. Which Tom did in fact not seem to be at all against that what so ever.
I thought that at first, a few of the people might be against her being a leader. As to the fact that I knew that a lot of people didn't like that a woman could be. As I just seemed to stare at every one with my eyes wide.
How ever, no one seemed to say any thing back at all. As it seemed like they all realized as to how strong that Zoe was, at that. As it was that I saw a few of them just seem to go and nod right back to her.
I saw a few of them finish off their meals, all at once. As a few of the others did in fact go on over to where their tents were at. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"I still don't under stand why I have to share a tent with Zoe..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I felt like I did in fact not want to be tempted at all, at that. To do any thing with the lady what so ever, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to stare in front of me for a bit longer. As it was that I was glad that Zoe had not heard what I had said. But it was clear that some one else close to me had heard what I had said.
As it was that I then did in fact realize that it was in fact Tom. Who I also knew was in fact close to Zoe from the old legion. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear the older man speak back to me.
"Well... John let the old leaders make their choices on who to share a tent with... We don't have much of a choice but to share tents..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was clear to me that he didn't have a clue what I was so worried about, just now. As it was that I knew that he didn't know of course. As to just what it was that me, Zoe, and John knew as to why this was wrong.
I felt a bit upset with John once again, none the less. As to the fact that he had allowed as such a thing like that. As it was that it was clear that he had done just as it was that Tom had told me, all at once.
I kind of looked away from him, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at the sand, at that. As it was that this time I did in fact just seem to whisper ever so gently to my self.
"Great... Just great..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that of course. In the end, I did in fact just seem to start to wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact also just seem to start to notice that Tom was now done with cleaning off every thing.
Just as it was that I had in fact noticed as such a thing like that of course. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear him go and speak back to us both. As it was that we both listened as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... I am done here... So good night to you both..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he had his eyes wide, just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said.
Making it more apparent that he didn't seem to know as to just what it was that was going on. As it was that I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could. As I then did in fact just seem to shake my head a bit to my self.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear Zoe speak. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to turn my head right on over towards the woman, all at once.
"Alright Joseph... Let's get this started then... This is the last night... Alright?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that she was trying to get at me just now.
As it was that I noticed that she had a bit of a seductive tone of voice. But I did my best to try to not fall for the trap what so ever. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and just simply seem to nod back to her.
As it was that I just seemed to stare back at her for some time. I also then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead my self. And I then did in fact go on and seem to speak right back on over to her.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to have her eyes right on me as I did as such. As it was that I just did in fact just seem to still some how keep my calm. As she listened as to what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... I'll be right behind you..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide of course. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said to her.
As it was that I did my best to just try to act like I had not a single clue as to what she was doing. As it was that it did in fact also seem to be working. As it was that I saw that she did in fact seem to be a bit disappointed.
As it was that she then did in fact seem to dip her head low. As it was that she then also then did in fact go right on ahead and nod back to me. As in return, she then once again seemed to speak back to me.
"Very well... I will be waiting..." She did in fact just seem to say. As she then did in fact go right on ahead and go right in to our tent. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply nod back in return towards her at first.
As I then watched her go in to the tent, all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times at first. As it was that I then also seemed to speak to my self gently as I saw her do so.
"Why can't she go after any one else? Why does it have to be me?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to be wide all of the sudden.
As it was that I did my best to act as calm and as normal as I could. As it was that I then simply began to wake my self up quite a bit. As it was that I then just seemed to shake my head all of the sudden.
As it was that I then also began to start to go right on over towards where the tent was at. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to stop right at the front of it. As it was that I then began to speak to my self quietly, as I did as such a thing like that.
"Just stay calm... Let this be just a normal night..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, at that, all at once.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to walk on in. Not sure as to just what I should expect to see when I got in there. As it was that I felt like she might just be naked for what ever reason or another.
How ever, as it was that I did in fact just seem to walk on in. I noticed that she had her head turned away from me, as if she was ptetending to already be asleep. As it was that I realized that this was just like the last few nights before this all.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh of relief. As it was that I then did in fact seem to nod a little bit to my self. As I then went towards the blanket and the pillow, as I spoke to my self quietly whilst doing so.
"Thank goodness..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel a whole lot more calm, just as soon as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it then did in fact just seem to be the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to wake my self up a fair bit.
As it was that I knew that was not what it was that I needed. As I knew that I needed some rest badly. As it was that I just simply let out a rough sigh, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare up at the top of the tent. As eventually I did in fact just seem to close my eyes, and fall to sleep.

I woke up, as it was that just as it was that I had assumed. I was in fact not at all where it was that I had fallen asleep at, none the less. As it was that it was normal at this point, to know that I was in a dream.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to look all around me, at that. As I did my best to try to see where it was that I needed to be at.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I of course noticed that I was in fact in the desert, all at the exact same time too. Except this time it was not as normal as I felt like it should be at all.
"What the hell?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I looked right at the sand, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at once.
That there were big lumps, and big piles in the sand all around me, all of the sudden. As it was that I knew that it was some thing that was not normal what so ever. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could.
As I just seemed to stand there and stare for a bit more time. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that it was. That one of the lumps then did in fact just seem to start moving.
As it was that I jumped back, as I was a bit frightened with just what it was that was going on. As it was that I just seemed to see a storm of dust blow up in the air. As it was that I just then also yelled to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh! Fuck!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did my best to try to run from what ever the hell was coming. But I just seemed to be stuck in place how ever.
As it was that I just seemed to finally see the dust of sand stop. As it was that I then did in fact finally see the creature that had jumped out. As it was that I felt like it should be to no surprise to me what so ever.
That what it was that I saw, was in fact a black dragon, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As I then did in fact just seem to start to see that the dragon was in fact Plyma's friend.
As it was that I noticed that it was in fact Joergen. As it was that I just then also seemed to tilt my head a little bit to my self. As it was that I did in fact also seem to start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"What is going on here?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact do my best to try to keep my self calm. As it was that I looked all around, expecting Plyma to show up at any moment.
I felt like he might even be right behind me, all at once. As it was that I just seemed to continue to wait for quite a bit of some time. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to realize that he wasn't coming.
As it was that I noticed that Joergen was close to me of course. As it was that I saw that he was looking up at the stars for what ever reason. As I just then did in fact just seem to hear him speak to him self, as well.
"I will do this for you brother... I will get revenge... Once this is all over... He will pay..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that my eyes were in fact wide, as I had not a clue what he was talking about.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare for a little bit longer. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see a familiar red dragon walk up to him. As it was that she had her eyes wide as she drew closer to him.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact also seem to hear the familiar red dragon speak. As it was that I listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Joergen... Plyma still has a few dragons finishing out new Italy... Then they are coming our way... This is the end game..." She did in fact say. As it was that she had a big smile on her face, just as it was that she had said what she had said to him.
I expected Joergen to smile back at the she dragon, all at once. But he just did in fact simply stare back at her with a blank look on his face. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to nod back to her all of the sudden.
This time, he seemed to smile, back for a much different reason that her. As it was that he also then began to speak right back to her. As it was that I once again listened as to what it was that the black dragon had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... This is the end game..."