Chapter 10: Let's Go (Jangras PoV)

I just seemed to stare out in to the empty and bleak lands that were in fact in front of me. As it did in fact make me shiver to see that it was the case. Even though I knew that it was in fact the opposite of cold right now.
As it was that I could in fact feel the sun burning on my scales. As it did in fact just seem to be hurting me at this point now. As I was sure that I was in fact not the only one that was in fact feeling that kind of way.
As a red dragon, I knew that we did in fact like the open, and the sun. But I knew that this was in fact far too much for me. As I looked on over to Yikla, as I could tell that she was feeling the worst out of all of us.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at her for some time. I then did in fact just seem to see her turn her head right on over to me. As I quickly turned my head away from her, as I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"Damn it... Why am I so dumb?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew for a fact that she had in fact noticed what I was doing. As I kind of did in fact wonder what she must be thinking just now.
I kind of shook my head a little bit to my self, at that. As I had to assume that she was a lot more worried about her self than me. As it was that I kind of felt a bit stupid as to just the way that I was thinking.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that I just semeed to continue to fly across the dunes. As it was that I once again just seemed to speak to my self out loud, as I did so.
"I hate this..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I realized that I had said it a bit too loud. As it was that I then saw a few dragons turn their heads on over to me, at that.
I saw that their eyes were wide as they did as such a thing. As it was that no one seemed to want to speak up or talk to each other. As I was glad that they then quickly turned their heads away from me.
How ever, the did seem to be one dragon that didn't do as such a thing like that. As I then began to realize that Kips, was right beside me. As I then did in fact just seem to start to hear him speak to me.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. I looked on over to him, all at the exact same time too. As I listened as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say, all of the sudden, at that.
"You aren't the only one that feels that kind of way..." I did in fact just seem to hear him say. As it was that I blinked my eyes a few times, once again. As it was clear that he was serious with what he had said.
As it was that it did in fact make sense as to just what he had said. As much as it was that I still felt a bit bad as to the fact that I was complaining. As I knew that I needed to be strong for the tribe, all at once.
As it was that I had seemed to have just stared back at Kips. I then began to start to hear the voice of another one of my friends. As it was that I realized that they had been right up next to me this entire time.
I then looked right on over to the she dragon, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact see it was Penta. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yeah... This sucks... I don't think it is getting better any time soon..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare, all at once.
As it was that I kind of just dipped my head a little bit low to the ground. As I knew that what it was that she had in fact just said. That it was in fact true, all at the exact same time too, all of the sudden.
As it was that I had just seemed to have stood there and stared. In the end, I did in fact just seem to simply start to nod back to her. As it was that I also began to speak right back on over to the both of my friends.
As it was that I could in fact clearly see that it was. That they both had their eyes on me right now. As they both did listen as to just what ever it was that I had to say to them, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... I mean we are going to have to push through... That's just how life is right now..." I did in fact just seem to say to the both of them.
As it was that I was also almost tempted to say that it was going to stay that way, at that. But I did in fact just seem to manage to stop my self from doing as such a thing like that.
As it was that I just seemed to do my best to try to keep my self calm. As it was that Penta opened her mouth like she was going to speak to me, all of the sudden. That was until I began to hear the voice of a he dragon, as they began to speak up.
As it was that I turned my head on over to the dragon. To see that it was Pentas grand father, Ipse. As I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say in the very first place as well, at that.
"These lands go on for ever... My father once traveled these a long long time ago... Before your father was even convinced Jangra..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of felt like that was in fact a long long time ago. As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that Ipse was in fact a very old dragon, none the less.
As it was that I had seemed to stare at the he dragon for some more time. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Penta, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head on over to her, at that.
I saw that she had a big smile on her face for some reason. As I kind of tilted my head on over to her. As it was that I listened as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... That would sense... You are old enough to be Himla's grand father..." She did in fact just seem to say to him, at that. As I let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, as I was glad to know they were getting along.
As it was that I still could in fact not at all forget as to what had happened a long time ago. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As I then once again began to start to hear the voice of Ipse, all at once.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak back to Penta. As I just seemed to keep my head a little bit low to the ground. As I then did in fact just listen as to what ever it was that he had to say back on over to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Maybe so... I am really old..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact know that he was in fact now the oldest dragon in the tribe, at that. As the other one had in fact died a few months ago.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to let a bit of a soft sigh and a smile as he had said what he had said. As it was that I then just seemed to turn my head away from the both of them. As I got my eyes to the front of the tribe, as I did as such a thing like that.
As it was that I had in fact began to have done as such a thing. I did in fact just seem to continue to go right on ahead and stare. As I then did in fact just seem to start to hear another loud voice speak up.
As it was that I then began to start to realize it was the voice of Socra. As it was that I just seemed to turn my head on over to her. As I then listened as to just what it was that our leader did in fact feel like she had needed to say to us all, at that.
"Alright every one... It is getting late now... So we will rest here, and have a few dragons take turns guarding camp for the night... Me and Jangra have a dragon to meet, so you must all stay back..." She did in fact just seem to say to us all.
As it was that I heard a bit of a surprise from a few dragons, at that. But most of them just seemed to be quite a bit tired to care less at this point. As I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead.
And I just seemed to nod to my self a little bit, all at once. As it was that I then just seemed to stand there and continue to stare at Socra. As my eyes were in fact wide as I did in fact just seem to do as such a thing.
As it was that I then all of the sudden did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Kips. As it was that he just seemed to start to speak to me from right behind, at that. As I then did in fact just listen as to what ever it was that he had to say, all at once.
"Well... I think you should go and meet with Socra... It looks like she is waiting on you..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was clear that my friend was in fact trying to get me to wake my self up.
As it was that I just seemed to realize that he was in fact right with just what he had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that it was. That Socra did in fact just seem to have her eyes squinted right on me.
As I just seemed to let out a bit of a heavy sigh to my self. As I then did in fact also just seem to speak back to Kips, at that. As I knew he was still listening as to just what ever it was that I had to say to him, never the less.
"Thank you... And I guess this is good bye... So get some good rest..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I looked at Kips with a smile. As it was that it felt like I was going all over the place with what I had said.
Which did in fact not seem to bother Kips what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that he held a smile on his own face. As he then did in fact just seem to nod right back on over to me, all at once.
As it was clear that he was in fact letting me know to go now. Which I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away from him. And I then began to start to do as such a thing like that, all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact began to have done as such a thing. I did in fact just seem to just stand there and stare, at that. As I then began to speak to my self a little bit under my breathe, all at once.
"Well... Here we go..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that I then began to just start to manage to keep my self calm, at that.
As it was that I had in fact began to have started to head on over to Socra, at that. As I knew that she was in fact waiting on me, all at once. That was when it was that I then noticed that Socra no longer did in fact just seem to have her eyes on me.
As it was that I saw that there was in fact another dragon right beside her, at that. As my eyes then did in fact just seem to grow wide, all at once. As I did in fact look at the purple dragon that was right there.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to try to keep my self calm. As it was that I kind of hesitated with just what it was that I was doing. As it was that I just then began to start to speak to my self out loud, at that.
"What is she doing?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was going on. As it was that I just tried to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could in the mean time.
As it was that I just seemed to start to continue to walk up on over to the both of the dragons. As it was that Socra once again turned her head right on over to me. As it was that she also began to speak to me with her eyes wide, at that.
I was in fact still quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was in fact even going on. As it was that I just did my best to try to act as calm and as normal as I could. As I then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, at that.
"Well... It is good to finally see you join us Jangra..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she did in fact just seem to roll her eyes on over to me, as soon as it was that she had said what she had said.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to go right on ahead and stare back at her, all at once. As it was that I felt like I was in fact not as amused by any of this just now, such as she was. As I then did in fact begin to start to turn my head right on over to Yikla.
I did in fact just seem to stare at the she dragon with my eyes squinted. As it was that I then began to start to speak out loud to the both of them. As I knew they were listening as to just what it was that I had to say to them, all at the exact same time too.
"What is she doing here? I thought you said this was just me and you..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit upset as to just what it was that was doing on.
As it was that I just seemed to see that Socra stared back at me with a calm look on her face. As it was that Yikla did in fact just seem to be hurt by what I had said. Which I felt like I could in fact care less about that, none the less.
As it was that Socra did in fact just seem to stare back at me. I did in fact just seem to stare right back on over to her, at that. As it was that I got my focus and attention off of Yikla.
As it was that I just seemed to begin to hear the voice of Socra. As she did in fact just seem to speak back to me. As I did listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... We are going to take her with us... She brought up a good idea on meeting with them, she can give them good information..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that I felt like she had a bit of a fair point on what she had said. As it was that I then began to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I began to start to go and begin to think on what it was that she had said.
Some thing just seemed to be a little bit off about it all. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden realize as to just what it was. As I then did in fact begin to start to squint my eyes right back on over to the she dragon.
As it was that I then began to start to go and speak to her. As it was that Socra had her eyes wide as I did as such a thing like that. As it was that I knew she was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her, just as it was that I had done before.
"How does she know about where we are going? You have been talking to her?" I did in fact say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to tilt my head a bit on over to the she dragon.
As it was that I saw that she had a bit of a guilty look on her face. As it was in fact clear to me that I was in fact right with what I had said. Which I kind of felt a bit betrayed once again, as to that being the case.
It always felt like she and my father just seemed to do things behind my back. As it was that it felt like at some times, I was in fact not actually a deputy of this tribe. As it was that I just seemed to get my mind and my focus off of all of that all of the sudden.
As it was that I then began to start to hear Socra. As it was that she then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over to me. As it was that I then did listen as to just what it was that she had to say to me in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Well... She is a dragon I feel like I can trust now... And we need her more than ever if we are going to fight back..." She did in fact say to me. As she had a serious look on her face as she had said what she had said.
As it was that I kind of felt like she had a bit of a fair point on just what it was that she had said. Even as much as it was that I felt like I didn't want to hear it just now. As I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a bit more time.
As it was that I thought about saying some thing like there was no hope, all at once. But I just kept my mouth shut before I did such a thing. As it was that I then finally began to start to hear the voice of Yikla.
As it was that I turned my head on over to the she dragon. As it was that I then began to stare at her, all at once. As I listened as to just what ever it was that she felt like she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"I am sorry if you hate me now Jangra... I under stand that... I just want to let you know I didn't know about any of it... Plyma can't do any thing about me now..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I felt like she might be right with what she had said. That was of course, if it was that I did in fact trust the she dragon. Which I felt like it was just about impossible for me to feel that kind of way.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to stand there and stare at her, all at once. As it was that I then also began to start to speak right back on over to her as well. As I knew that she could in fact hear me out, and was listening as to what it was that I had to say to her just now.
"Fine... You don't ever listen to me any ways... So I guess she is coming with us..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I turned my head back on over to Socra. As it was that I just seemed to now take a shot right on over towards her, at that.
As it was that Socra just seemed to stand there and stare at me. As it was that it seemed like she had simply not thought on what I had said. As it was that I then just seemed to see her smile right back at me.
As it was that she then began to start to speak right back to me too. As it was that I looked at her of course. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Excellent! Let's go!"