Chapter 46: We Need More (Jangras PoV)

"Wake up Jangra... You shouldn't be all the way out here... You should be resting with your tribe at night..." I did in fact just seem to hear a familiar voice of a she dragon say to me, all of the sudden.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to open my eyes. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact heard what the voice had said to me. As it was that it was still all so foggy to me as to what was going on.
I did my best to try to act as calm and as normal as I could. As it was that I then just seemed to get my eyes on to the dragon. As to the one that had in fact just spoken to me, which was of course my leader Socra.
As it was that I just seemed to stare right in to her eyes. I also then just did seem to speak right back to her. As she listened as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"I'm... I'm sorry... I just... There's nothing for me to do there... And I don't want to stay up late and bother any one..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to dip my head low to the ground.
I knew that it was in fact a fairly poor excuse. As to the fact that it was, that I had said what I had in fact said back to her. As it was that I just seemed to try my best to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I could.
As it was that I just seemed to stare back at the she dragon. I then did in fact also seem to see her squint her eyes back at me. As it was that she then also went on ahead and spoke back to me as well.
As it was that she seemed to do as such a thing like that. I just acted as calm and as normal as I felt like I could. As I then listened as to what it was that she had to say to me in the very first place any ways.
"Yeah... Well... Keeping dragons up is better than scaring them in the early morning... Dragons look up to you Jangra... Believe it or not..." She did in fact just seem to say back to me, all at once.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to once again. Kind of feel like I was in fact feeling quite a bit guilty my self. Which tended to be a thing that I felt often, when it was that I did in fact speak to her.
I did my best to just try to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could how ever. As it was that I then did in fact go on ahead. And I then did in fact go and speak back to the she dragon.
She still had her eyes squinted at me as I did so. As it was that I still did my best to act as calm as I could. As she just did listen as to what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well too.
"I am sorry... It won't happen again..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have a serious look on my own face of course.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said to her. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to calm her self down, at that. As it was that she also went on ahead and did in fact nod right back to me.
As it was that she had in fact just done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just seemed to stare. And I listened as to what it was that she had to say to me once again, all at the exact same time too.
"I'm not saying don't go out and spend some free time for your self... I know you need to fly... But just come back by the morning please..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to gulp, all at once. As it felt like it was a lot easier said than done, all at once. As it was that I did in fact feel like I had not even remembered falling asleep last night.
I did my best to just try to act as calm and as normal as I could how ever. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to nod back to her. As I also then began to speak right back to her, as I did as such a thing like that.
As it was that I made sure that she was in fact paying attention to me. As I saw that she still had her eyes on me of course. As it was that she then listened as to what it was that I had to say to her just now.
"Okay... It won't happen again Socra..." I did in fact say to her with a very serious look on my face once again, all at once. As it was that she then seemed to be pleased as to just what I had said this time.
She then did in fact just seem to nod back to me, at that. As it was that I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self all at once. And I then did in fact go on ahead all of the sudden. And I did in fact seem to start to turn my head away from her, at that.
As it was that I had in fact began to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then just seemed to start to lift my self up. As it was that I then did in fact go on ahead and seem to fly up in the sky.
How ever, just as it was that I had done as such a thing. I then quickly heard the loud voice of Socra, all at once. As it was that I stopped, and I then did just listen as to what it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Wait... Where do you think you are going Jangra? I woke you up here for a reason..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look right back at her.
As it was that she had her eyes squinted at me, just as before. As it was clear that she also was in fact being serious with just what she had said. As it was that I also then did in fact seem to know that she had a fair point.
I then did in fact just seem to go on ahead and look at her. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak back to her too. As it was that she of course did listen as to what it was that I had to say back to her in the very first place any ways.
"Um... Sure... What is it?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was in fact very lost as to just what it was that was going on. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to breathe in a rough sigh to my self.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to do the exact same thing as I had in response. As it was that I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was going on. As I then did in fact hear her go and speak back to me finally, after all of that.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. I just seemed to still keep my eyes right on hers. As I just listened as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... Your little human friends are ready Jangra... We are going to start to have them fly with us..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have a very serious look on her face.
As it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said to me. As I just seemed to have my own eyes grow wide all of the sudden. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just now to react to that.
I simply did my best to try to act as calm and as normal as I could. As I felt like I could not help but to be scared none the less. As to the fact that it was, that a human would be so close to my weak spot.
As it was that I just did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As I then did in fact go and speak back to her. As I knew she was listening as to what it was that I had to say back to her right now.
"Oh... That is good news to here! When do we start?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to have a serious look on my face, all at once. Just as soon as I had said as to what it was that I had said to her.
The she dragon just seemed to stare back at me this time. As it was that she had her eyes wide as she did as such a thing like that. Almost as if it was that she was in fact a bit confused as to what I was getting at, at first.
How ever, in the end, she then did in fact go right on ahead and start to speak back to me. As I just did my best to still act calm and normal. As I then did in fact listen as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Yes... That is what we are trying to figure out now... And you need to be here for this..." She said to me, all at once. As it was that she then did in fact also seem to roll her eyes right back at me, all at once.
As it was that I then just began to start to realize what it was. As to the fact as to it being me seeming to be really stupid, at that. As it was that I then did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could still.
As it was that I just seemed to still have my eyes wide how ever. As it was that I also then just seemed to speak back to her, at that. As I knew she was listening as to what it was that I had to say to her, of course.
"Oh... Let's go now then!" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact have a very serious look on my own face. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said to her.
She of course just seemed to stand there and stare at me still. As eventually, she also then did in fact go right on ahead and nod back to me. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm and as normal as I could.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. She then did in fact go on ahead and speak back to me. As it was that I still did in fact play my self cool.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to still stare at her. As it was that I saw that she was in fact seeming to turn her own head away from me. As I just listened as to what it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... Let's get this done then..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she almost seemed to repeat as to just what it was that I had in fact said to her.
As it was that I was a little bit lost by that, none the less. How ever, I felt like it was best to try to not think too much in to that. As it was clear to me that she was in fact quite a bit stressed as to what it was that we were in fact about to do.
I felt like I could in fact not at all blame her for that being the case. As I was sure that she was in fact thinking the same thing as me. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead all of the sudden.
And I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As it was that I then did in fact go on ahead. And I just then did speak back to her as it was that I did as such a thing.
"I think that this is going to work Socra... It only makes sense... We have to work together... It is just destiny..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all of the sudden.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to calm her self down a little. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said to her. As it was clear that it did in fact just seem to work for the both of us.
As it was that it still just seemed like she wasn't sure how ever. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to dip her head low to the ground. As it was that the both of us did in fact continue to fly to the humans.
As it was that as it was that we had done as such a thing like that. She also then did in fact go on ahead and speak back to me. As it was that I had my eyes wide, as I listened as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"I sure hope so Jangra... I mean... It only makes sense... It isn't our time..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she seemed like she was almost feeling a little bit hopeless on what it was that she had said.
How ever, I felt just the opposite of how she seemed to feel. As it was that I did in fact still have my head held high, none the less. As it was that I still had my mind on what it was that had in fact happened last night.
It did in fact seem to make me feel a whole lot better, at that. As to the fact that there was in fact a dragon that did in fact care about my well being. As to the fact that it was that I knew that she was in fact by my side.
As it was that I just seemed to smile at the thought of that. As it was that I just seemed to close my eyes for just a few moments as well. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and seem to speak to my self quietly.
"Yeah... This will work..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like I felt the most amount of calm that I had felt in a while. As it was that it did in fact just seem to make me feel a whole lot better about all that was in fact going on.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to hear the flapping of our wings. As it was that I then also seemed to notice that Socra's was in fact getting further away. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to hear her voice, as she then went and seemed to start to speak right on over to me.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. I did my best to just act as calm and as cool as I felt like I could. As I opened my eyes, and I then listened as to just what it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Come on Jangra! Wake up! We are going down here!" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that she was talking about.
That was until I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes on to the familiar land mark. As to just where it was that we always met the humans. As it was that I was sure that they were waiting on us.
As it was that I had in fact gotten down low to them, all at once. That was when it was that I saw a few of the other red dragon leaders. As it was that I then did in fact seem to feel a whole lot more safe, at that.
I knew that at this point, if the humans were really against us. Than they could just surround us, and kill all of our leaders. As I just seemed to feel sick at the thought of that, as I then spoke to my self quietly.
"Well... It's a good thing that isn't the case..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shiver as to just what I had said, none the less.
How ever, none of that seemed to matter at all just now. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes on some thing else. As it was that I did in fact notice that John was in fact now speaking up.
As it was that I heard the voice of the human of course. I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As it was that I looked at the man right in to his eyes. And I then listened as to what it was that he felt like he had needed to say, at that.
"Alright... Is that every one then?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was not all too sure as to just what dragon he should be looking at right now.
I could in fact not at all blame him for that being the case. As none of us did in fact seem to stand out as the leader amongst us all. As it was that I kind of felt like that she be my job, but I felt too anxious for it.
As it was that after a few moments of silence, of course. I then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Monza. As it was that I looked at the she dragon, and I listened as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... I believe so..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she had a very serious look on her face of course. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said to the man.
The man did in fact not seem to be at all bothered by that what so ever. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And he then did in fact go and nod back to the she dragon of course.
Just as it was that it seemed like he was in fact going to speak. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to hear the voice of Omplo. As it was that he did seem to start to step up and speak him self.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact look right on over to the he dragon this time. As I then began to listen as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Where is the mage?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to look around, all at once. As it was that it was clear to me that he was in fact quite a bit worried, at that.
As it was that I had in fact noticed that it had in fact been the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to look around my self. A bit lost as to just who it was that he was talking about when he said there was a mage.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to look around for some time. As it was that I noticed that the rest of the leaders were doing the same thing. That was when it was that John then did in fact just seem to soela back to him.
As it was that I once again did in fact get my eyes on to the man. As it was that I stared right at him, such as before. As I then listened as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Joseph... I sent him out on a party to bring us more humans..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face, just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said.
It seemed to make sense as to just what it was that he had said. As it was that I then did in fact seem to calm my self down of course. As I realized that Joseph was the one who was in fact the mage, of course.
Though it did in fact not at all seem to be that case at times. As it was that I got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact seem to hear a loud voice.
As it was that it did in fact seem to be Socra, all at once. As it was that I was a bit lost as to why she seemed to be a bit worried. As I then did in fact just listen as to what it was that she felt like she had to say just now.
"You mean to tell me that you are bringing more humans in this already crowded space..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to squint her eyes all of the sudden.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to try to keep my self calm. As the voices around me did in fact just seem to get even louder. As it was that John did his best to try to speak up and yell back to all of us.
Though his voice was not nearly as loud as a dragons. It seemed to get every one to hush for just a moment. As we all then listened as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... These people are strong warriors... And there are more black dragons than there are of us... So we need more..."