Chapter 28: Life Saver (Joseph's PoV)

I felt weak, as it was that I was not sure what day this was now. It was too long to keep track of, and to keep count of at this point. As I was sure that some one was, but I did in fact not feel like asking right now.
I knew that it had been at least one full moon cycle. And that was enough to know that it was. That John was not lying when he said this was going to be a longer journey than the one that it had taken to get to the farm.
I wished that this was easy, but it was not going to be the case. As that was some thing that I had in fact learned long ago, all at once. As it was that I just then began to speak out loud to my self, at that.
"Well... Enough sulking I guess..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to all of the sudden lift my self up. As I knew that John was going to call us all in at any moment now.
As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to look at the front of the tent, all at once. As to just where it was that I did in fact seem Julia changing her clothes, at that. As it was that I felt a little bit guilty as to the fact that I was looking at her.
As I was not all too sure as to just why that was the case. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I just then also began to start to hear her voice speak to me.
I kind of just seemed to continue to stare below me. As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing. As I just did listen as to what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Are you okay there Joseph?" She did in fact just seem to say. As it seemed to be the same thing that we had been asking her a lot lately. But now this time, it was directed towards me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh to my self. As I did my best to just try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As I just then did in fact seem to look right back on over to her, just like before.
This time she had her clothes on, as I looked at her. As it was that I saw that she was looking back at me. As she did listen as to what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Yeah... I don't know what I am thinking right now honestly... Just trying to keep a calm train of thoughts..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I had a serious look on my face as I had said what I had said.
As it was that I kind of felt like it was in fact the case of course. As it was that I just seemed to see Julia come over to me, all at once. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to kiss me, all at the exact same time too.
I was a little bit surprised by it at first, all at once. As it was that she also then did in fact begin to start to speak right back to me. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... Stay calm... Because I am right here with you Joseph..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she had a big smile, and a serious look on her face as she had said what she had said.
As it was that it did in fact kind of make me feel better, all of the sudden. As it was that I just seemed to nod right back on over to her. As it was that I also then began to start to speak right back to her as well, after that.
As I saw that her eyes were in fact still right on to mine. As it was in fact clear to me, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. That she was in fact listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Thank you Julia... I will try to... I love you so much..." I did in fact just seem to say back to her. As it was that I realized that I had needed to say as to just what I had said.
I knew that she had in fact needed to hear that. As it was that the both of us did in fact just seem to smile right back at one another for some time. That was until I then did in fact begin to start to hear a loud voice from out side.
As it was that I just then began to start to realize as to just what it was that was going on. As I just then did in fact begin to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what John had to yell to every one, all at once, at that.
"Alright! Get out of bed! We have got a long ways to go..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to groan as to just what he had said.
I knew that I was already awake, all at the exact same time too. But I did in fact feel like I just wanted to fall back to sleep just now. As I knew that I simply could not do as such a thing like that of course.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I just seemed to go on ahead. And I began to hear Julia start to speak to me.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was going on at first. As I did in fact seem to like at Julia. As I then did listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say in the very first place any ways.
"Alright... Well... We better do what he said..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and nod right back on over to her, at that.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to start to see her open the tent. As she then walked out, and closed it after it was that she had done as such a thing like that.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. I did in fact once again just seem to grunt a little bit on over to my self. As I then did in fact begin to speak to my self a little bit out loud, at that.
"Well... I still have to change my clothes too..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to do as such a thing like that, as well.
As it was that I did in fact begin to start to walk on over to my bag. As it was that as I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I began to open the bag and choose my clothes, all at once.
I knew that I was not trying to look good or impress any one. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go right on ahead, all at once. And I began to start to take off my clothes, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to hear a voice from right out side the tent. As I did hear that it was Zoe, as I did listen as to what she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Coming in Joseph... I've got to talk to you..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she had barely even given me any sort of warning on just what it was that she had said.
As she instantly did in fact just seem to open up the tent. As it was that I was in fact bare naked as she had done as such a thing. As it was that I did in fact not have a second of time to react to that what so ever.
She saw all of me, and it was that I quickly did my best to try to cover it up, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to her, a little bit embarrassed. As it was that I knew she was listening as to what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Could've warned me a little bit sooner maybe?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that. As I did my best to cover my self up, as I had my eyes squinted at her too.
She did in fact not seem to care what so ever, all at once, at that. As it was that she did in fact just seem to roll her eyes back at me. As she did in fact also seem to speak right back at me as she had done a such a thing.
I stared back at her with my eyes wide, all at once. As I was worried that Julia might have seen her come through. As I then listened as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"It isn't like I haven't seen it before... It is nothing to be embarrassed about obviously..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she had a bit of a smirk on her face as she had said what she had said.
How ever, for me at the very least just now. I felt like I was not amused by this at all, such as she was. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to squint my eyes back at her.
As it was that I had in fact seemed to also go and speak back to her right after that all. As it was that I saw that she had her eyes wide, as she was calm. As she did listen as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"The point is... We aren't supposed to do this any more... Why the hell did you come in to the tent?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact just simply put on my clothes not bothering any more.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to nod back to me. As it was clear that she had in fact come in here for a reason, at that. As it was that she then did in fact seem to speak to me shortly after that.
As it was that she had done as such a thing like that. And as I was in fact putting my clothes on. I did in fact just listen as to what it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... I was checking in on you... And John also wanted me to let you know that we were close... But not to tell any one else..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she turned her head around, almost worried that some one was listening.
As it was that I kind of just stood there with my eyes wide this time. As it was that I felt like I was in fact a little bit surprised. And that I was in fact a bit shocked by just what it was that she had in fact said.
As it was that I also kind of felt a whole lot better as well, at that. As it was that I let out a bit of a heavy sigh of some sort of relief out loud. As I also then did in fact seem to start to speak back to her after that all.
As it was that I had in fact began to have done as such a thing like that. I saw that she still did in fact have her eyes right on to mine. As she did in fact listen as to just what it was that I had to say back to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"That is good news to here... I am so worn out..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stare with my eyes wide still. As it was that I did in fact really feel better about things now, at that.
As it was that I had in fact continued to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see her roll her eyes at me. As I was a little bit lost as to just why that was the case at first.
As it was that she then also began to start to speak back to me. Shortly after it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. As it was that I then did listen as to just what it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... It isn't just going to be easy when we get there... We are going to have to find out about the other red dragons... We are going to be joining up with some armies... Food is going to be hard for us..." She did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to have a serious look on her face as to what she had said. As it was clear that she was expecting it to bother me. But it simply did in fact not seem to do as such a thing like that.
As it was that I just seemed to stare back at her for some time. As it was that I still felt a whole lot better about all of this. Due to the fact that I was tired of walking non stop each and every single day.
As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to speak back to her. As it was that I saw that her eyes were still right on to mine like before. As she then did in fact listen as to just what it was that I had to say to her just like before.
"Alright... Well thanks for letting me know I guess... Any thing else that you wanted..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could still.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to have her eyes wide. As it was that it was clear that she was trying to think on some thing. But in the end, it just didn't seem to be the case, as for what ever reason she began to smile.
I was a little bit lost as to just why that was in fact the case at first. As I kind of did in fact just seem to tilt my head a little bit on over to her. As it was that she then did in fact begin to start to go and speak to me shortly after that all, at that.
As it was that I had in fact began to have heard her do as such a thing. I continued to just stand there and stare at her with my eyes wide. As I then did listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... There is some thing else that I would like... But I'm not going to ask for that..." I did in fact just seem to hear her say, all at once. As it was that I kind of was a little bit lost as to just what it was that she was talking about first.
As it was that I just seemed to hear her laugh a little bit, all at once. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to turn her head away from me. And she then began to start to walk out of the tent after that.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was going on still. As it was that I did in fact feel like I was about to follow her out. That was until I did in fact just seem to stop my self. As I just then also seemed to speak to my self right after that.
"Oh... No... I don't want to make any thing too suspicious..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just who it was that was watching. As I was not sure if I should mainly be worried about Julia, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there for just a little bit longer. That was when it was that I then in the end. Did in fact just seem to put on my shoes, all at the exact same time too.
And it was that I did in fact just seem to head out of the tent my self. As it was that I just seemed to look all around me for a few moments. As it was that I saw the bright sun beaming right on to my eyes, all at once.
I noticed that the trees were not as thick as they were normally. As it was clear that Zoe was in fact not lying to me when she had said what she had in fact said. As it was that I kind of shivered, even though it was burning hot out.
It was clear that every one was already feeling it them selves as well. As I could in fact see many of the others already covered in sweat. As I knew that this was going to be a hard day to be able to stay hydrated.
Especially since it was that we were in fact running out of water. As I kind of was a little bit worried about that as well. As it was that I once again just then did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly.
"That isn't my job..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As I knew that it was in fact true as to just what it was that I had said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head over to where I saw Julia.
As she was in fact clearly having any early morning snack. Before it was that we were in fact going to hit the road, all at once. As it was that I was in fact going to head on over to here, all at the exact same time too.
Until it was that I just seemed to see some one stop me. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just what was going on at first. As it was that I turned my head to Padre, wondering what he wanted from me.
As I just seemed to tilt my head on over to him of course. As it was that he did in fact just seem to speak to me. As I did listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Hey Joseph... Do you mind if you take watch for me tonight... I hate to ask you... But I've been getting terrible sleep and I was assigned watch duties..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that I was a little bit lost and a bit surprised that he had come to me. As it was that I felt like he should know that I was one of the leaders. As it was that I kind of just seemed to also realize as to why it was the case.
I knew that Padre did not have any friends really besides Uncle. As it was that I also knew that Uncle had taken watch a few nights before. As I then did in fact just seem to start to stand there and stare for some time.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to nod to him. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to speak to him right after that. As it was that he did listen as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"I got you Padre... Sure..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I was about to tell him as to why I was okay with that. As I knew that we were close to coming to our destination, all at the exact same time too.
But I stopped my self before it was that I did as such a thing so stupid. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As I saw that he did in fact have a big smile on his face, as well as he looked relieved.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And he then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over to me. As it was that I did just listen as to what it was that he had to say to me once again, all at the exact same time too.
"Thank you man... You are a life saver!"