Interlude 3

It was a strange dream, as to the one that I was in right now. Some thing did in fact not quite feel right to me what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to look all around, all at the exact same time too.
I was smart enough to know that I was in a dream, at that. As it was that I was always able to control my fate in my own dreams. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to continue to go right on ahead.
And I then did in fact begin to turn my head on over to where I heard voices, at that. As they were clearly the voices of men, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact seem to speak to my self in a bit of an angry voice.
"These damned men... I can't wait to kill them all... Ruling this world for far too long... I will show him he is the superior species..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to squint my eyes. As it was that I then looked at the humans, just as it was that I had said. As it was that I realized that I was in a city of the sand people.
The sand people were a lot harder to kill, at that. As they had made their homes, and had planned for some thing like this. As it was that I did in fact kind of just seem to grunt, as it was that I had thought on that.
I then did in fact just seem to walk a little bit closer. Knowing that this was in fact a dream, as I planned for me next move. As I began to once again speak to my self with a smile on my face this time.
"Oh... Say good bye..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact begin to get ready to shoot out a burst of flames. Which would for sure incinerate the people.
How ever, as I opened my mouth, no fire seemed to come out. As it was clear to me that this was no ordinary dream what so ever. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to tilt my head all of the sudden.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear one of the humans speak from not too far away, at that. As I focused my ears and listened as to just what the voice did in fact have to say.
"Is Joseph coming? Where is he?" I did in fact hear the voice say. As it was that my eyes then grew wide just as it was that I had heard that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to realize as to just what was going on.
It then became clear to me, all at the exact same time too. That what it was that I did in fact seem to be having right now. Was what it was that the human did in fact have in his dreams, all at once.
I then quickly began to start to take a look at the surroundings. As it was that I realized as to the fact that not only was I in a city. But I was in a city that I had in fact been at before, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact realize that it was in fact the case. I then did in fact just seem to grin, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I also once again began to speak to my self shortly after all of that.
"Oh... You are done for now Joseph..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that just as it was that I had in fact said what I had said. I then turned my head back on over to the humans that had in fact said the name of the wizard, all of the sudden.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to start to wake my self up a fair bit. As it was that I noticed that Joseph was in fact walking right on over to the other humans right now, all at once.
Realizing that it was in fact the case, none the less. I then did in fact just seem to start to smile, as it was that I heard the voice of the man. As it was that I then also began to just start to go and listen as to what it was that he had to say right now.
"I'm right here! Calm down!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I had the same smirk as it was that I had a few moments ago. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit to my self.
As I had in fact done as such a thing like that, all at once. I then also began to go and let out a very rough sigh to my self, at that. As it was that I began to speak to my self fairly loud, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh... You don't want to be calm right now..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to notice. That Joseph did in fact just seem to hear as to just what it was that I had said.
As it was that I then did in fact begin to go on ahead all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too. And I then saw his eyes grow wide, as he stared at me. As it was clear that he had in fact noticed me, all at once.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case. I kind of cursed my self, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to also go right on ahead and hear him go and speak up.
"Shit! Plyma sees us! Shit! Shit! Shit!"