Chapter 16: Long Ways Away (Joseph's PoV)

I stood there, and I seemed to stare for just a bit of some time. As it was that I saw that there were in fact a fair bit of men just now. That were in fact giving my sister some looks, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of felt sick, as I knew that I needed to protect my sister just now. As I hoped that I would be able to do such a thing. As it was that I knew that there was a lot of desperate men at this point.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought that way. I began to hear the voice of John, as it got my mind off of every thing else. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that he had to speak up and say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Every one come in for a big meeting! This will be the first of many! This is going to be very important!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I saw that he had a very serious look on his face just now.
As I then all of the sudden did in fact just seem to begin to remember. As to just what it was that was in fact even going on just now. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I got my mind off of every thing else. As it was that I also began to just start to speak to my self a bit under my own breathe.
"Well... Here we go..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As I knew that I had in fact been thinking on this day for a long time. As it did in fact just seem to scare me for a lot of many different reasons.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. I then began to start to hear the voice of some one, all at once. As I turned my head over to them, as I noticed that it was Chad talking.
I knew that usually when ever it was that the man talked. It was not about any thing good what so ever. As I let out a soft sigh, as I listened as to just what it was that he felt like he needed to say, all of the sudden.
"Is this about Joseph's little sister? Let me guess, she is supposed to be some thing amazing too?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was still upset with me about every thing, at that.
As I knew that I had gotten used to it at this point, none the less. As I felt like at some point, he would have to get rid of his pride. And have to take some sort of responsibility for what it was that he had in fact done.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I felt like I was a little bit upset my self for what ever reason. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to stand up all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then began to start to yell right back on over to Chad. As I knew he was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah she is believe it or not... So how about you get over your self and listen to John..." I did in fact just seem to say on over to the man. As it was that I saw his eyes grow a bit wide, as it was clear that he was shocked.
How ever, as it was that he had in fact heard as to just what it was that I had in fact said. He then did in fact just seem to calm him self down. As it was that I saw him dip his head a little bit low to the ground.
As it was that he had done as such a thing like that as well. I then all of the sudden began to hear the voice of John, all at once. As he then began to start to go right on ahead and speak back to every one.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact the case. I once again began to start to look right back at him. As I listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say in the very first place as well, all at once.
"Alright... Now that we have gotten all of that out of the way... I would like to start with this..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare at the crowd.
As it was that it seemed like he was in fact going to speak, all at once. When it was that I then began to start to hear the loud voice of Travis. As he then began to start to speak out in front of the crowd.
Every one then did in fact just seem to look at him, all at once. As they all did in fact just seem to be lost. As we all listened as to just what ever it was that the man had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"So this is why it was that Joseph was so upset this morning huh? You went out of your way to speak to his little sister about joining us!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As he had quite a bit of a smirk on his face as he had in fact said as to just what he had said. As it was clear that he was in fact trying to embarrass John just now. Which it actually seemed to be doing a fairly good job at doing as such a thing like that.
As it was that I saw that John did in fact just seem to look at me. As I could tell that he was in fact a bit upset as to just what I had done. As it was that I kind of wished that Travis had in fact just kept his mouth shut.
John just seemed to stare at me for a bit of some time, all at once. As in the end, he then began to start to go right on ahead and speak back. As it was that we all listened as to just what it was that he had to say, just as it was that he had done before now.
"Yes... I went to talk to her... Now can you calm down? We have got that all dealt with... I need to speak to every one here..." He did in fact just seem to say to Travis, all at once.
As I could tell that Travis was still not at all too happy with John. As I could also tell that he was trying to get me on his side, at that. Which I felt like I would rather just stay out of all of this, none the less.
As it was that I had just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when the crowd just seemed to go silent. As it was that it was clear that no one cared about any of the drama that had in fact just happened.
I kind of let out a bit of a soft sigh of some relief to my self. As it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of John. As it was that I began to once again listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact have to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Now... This is Joseph's sister... I am going to get her to start getting trained... I need you all to respect her, because this could be your future leader of the legion some day..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was clear that he was trying to get that out of the way already. As he did in fact just seem to calm Mariah down. As it was that I saw that my sister did in fact just seem to nod in response back to that.
I then began to start to hear the voice of some one from the crowd. As it was that I then turned my head on over to them. As I then listened as to just what it was that they did in fact feel like they had to say right now.
"Well... It is a good looking girl? Can we not at least flirt with her?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a bit of a grin on his face.
As it was that it was clear that Mariah was in fact not happy with that at all, what so ever. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see her step up much to my surprise. And she then began to yell right back to the man in a large crowd of 2000 or more people, all at once.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. All of the men did in fact just seem to calm them selves down, all at once. As they all listened as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"I would appreciate if you didn't... Especially you..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have a little bit of a smirk on her face her self. Just as soon as it was that she had said as to what she had said to him.
The man did in fact just seem to be a little bit surprised at first. Before it was that he then did in fact also seem to start to get a bit embarrassed. As it was that he dipped his head a little bit low to the ground.
A few of the men around him did in fact just seem to laugh at him. As it was that I just seemed to calm my self down, all at once. As I then began to start to hear the loud voice of Zoe, all of the sudden, at that.
I kind of gulped, just as I did just about every time she talked. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare. As I did in fact listen as to just what it was that the good looking woman had to say her self, at that.
"Leave the girl alone... Or you will have to go through me..." She did in fact just seem to say. As she looked at each and every man that was in fact around her, all at once. As I knew that a lot of the men were in fact scared of her, and were frightened of her.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. I let out a bit of a heavy sigh of relief to my self, all at once. Which was luckily drowned out by the crowd, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look at my sister. As she did in fact just seem to be pleased all of the sudden. As she then did in fact just seem to sit back down beside John, all at once.
As she had done as such a thing like that all of the sudden. I then began to start to hear the voice of John, all at the exact same time too. As he then began to start to stand up and speak, as I then heard as to just what it was that he had to say just now.
"Alright... Now that we have got that out of the way... I want you all to know that is all done... She is going to be training with the women, and is going to be sleeping beside her brother... Do not try any funny business on her..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he had a very serious look on his face as soon as he had said what he had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that every one had heard what he had said.
Mariah did in fact just seem to be pleased by all of this. As it was clear that she was in fact happy as to the fact that it was. That she was in fact getting her way with things, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. John once again began to start to step up and speak like before. As I then once again listened as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"Alright... Now... You can get back to your work and your training... This will be the last easy day... We have some good news coming soon... I need the leaders to come speak with me in the large tent..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to look at every one, just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. As it was clear that he wanted to let it be known that this was important.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I also began to talk to my self a little bit under my own breathe, all at once.
"Well... I guess this is really going to be a productive day..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel some what better at that.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get up from where it was that I had just been sitting. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see that John was starting to walk on over to the big tent. As it was that I saw the crowd begin to disperse, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I also began to start to see some of the other leaders come over to John, all at once. As they too were in fact going to go in to the tent. As it was that I then began to start to do the same thing as they were doing.
Just as it was that I was in fact about to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I then began to start to hear the voice of my sister Mariah, all at once. As I then did listen as to just what it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"So... What is going to happen next?" She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have her eyes wide. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had even said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what to even say to her at first. In the end, I did in fact manage to calm my self down just a little bit.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to nod right back to her. As it was that I then also began to speak back to her. As I knew she was listening as to just what it was that I was in fact saying to her, just now.
"Well... I don't know what is about to happen now... It has been a while, and this is going to be some thing important... But don't worry... You just have to listen..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look right at my sister, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to keep her as calm as I felt like I could. Which I felt like I had in fact done a fairly good job at such a thing.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to nod right back to me. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to hear her speak back to me. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"So I guess I will just follow you..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that she was starting to get a little bit scared. As I could in fact now start to see her introvert side starting to creep up on her.
As it was that the both of us then did in fact just seem to go in to the tent. As I felt like I could not blame her for that being the case. As I knew that I had in fact been the same sort of way my first time as well.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly, as I did as such a thing like that.
"Alright... Here we go..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go on ahead and walk in to the tent. As it was that I already saw that John was in fact at the front of the table.
As it was that Travis was in fact by his side, all at once. As neither of them did in fact seem to acknowledge of each other's presence. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self.
As it was that I then did in fact take a spot at the table, all at the exact same time too. As it was that my sister then did in fact just seem to sit right beside me, all at once. As just as she had done as such a thing like that.
That was when it was that I also then did in fact seem to see Zoe sit right beside her. As it was clear that it did in fact just seem to make my sister feel a whole lot better. As it was that the one woman was in fact in the room with us, at that.
As it did in fact just seem to be the case for a bit more time. I then all of the sudden began to hear the voice of John, at that. As it was that I began to listen as to just what it was that the man did in fact just seem to have to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright every one... We have got some good news to share... Joseph has seen a dream..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he had a big smile on his face, just as soon as he had said what he had said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that all of the sudden. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the room start to chatter. As it was clear that they seemed to be excited them selves, all at once.
As it was that it seemed to be the case for just a bit of some time. That was when it was that I then began to start to step up and speak. As I was used to doing as such a thing like that in front of these people.
As it was that I saw every one all of the sudden look on over to me. As it was that I saw that their eyes were wide as they did so. As they listened as to just what it was that I had to say to them all, all at the exact same time too.
"I didn't under stand the dream all that much... They didn't really give that much information..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a little bit low to the ground.
As I felt a bit disappointed in my self, all at once. As it was that I felt like I should have learned at least some things from it, at that. As it was that I just did in fact just seem to hear the room seem to stop talking.
How ever, just as it seemed to be the case, all at once. John immediately then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak him self. As I looked up, and I listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"What are you talking about? You gave us the most important of all! The dragons are in Egypt!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to slap his hand on the table, all at once, at that.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear a shocked gasp come from every one. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide as soon as it was the case. As it was that I knew that it still felt like it was not enough information.
Either way, I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Travis. As he now seemed to be interested him self. As I listened as to just what it was that the man had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Egypt, that is a hell of a long ways away..."