Chapter 12: Our Home (Joseph's PoV)

I stood there, as I did in fact just seem to stare at John. As I still felt quite a bit betrayed as to the fact that he had done such a thing. As it was that I just seemed to simply continue to squint my eyes at him.
It was clear that he did in fact feel quite a bit uncomfortable. As it was that he could also see that my sister was in fact staring at him. As her eyes were in fact wide, as it was that she did in fact do as such a thing like that.
As it was that John seemed to stand there and stare at the table. I finally then began to start to speak up over all of the silence. As I knew that they both could hear as to just what it was that I had to say my self.
"Yes... Julia is my girl... And Mariah is my sister... Of course I want to protect them John... But I had made up my mind already... If you were really that worried you would have waited..." I did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I felt like he was simply just rushing stuff at this point. As he felt like we were in fact losing the war, at that. And he seemed to be just giving up on the chance that humanity did in fact have to make it through.
I kind of shivered at the thought of that all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to just stare at him like before. As he then all of the sudden began to start to once again speak back to me.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. I did in fact blink my eyes a few times, at that. Before I then began to listen as to just what it was that he felt like he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... I know that now... I... I'm just worried Joseph... I feel like you have lost hope... Therefore losing your powers..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I was not all too sure as to just how that would work. As it was that I just seemed to tilt my head on over to him. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he was getting at.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare at him. I then began to start to hear the voice of my sister Mariah. As it was that she then began to start to step up and speak, all at once.
As it was that I realized that it was the case once again. I turned my head right on over to my sister. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... I don't even know if I will have powers yet... I don't know how all of this works... And I now under stand all of the pressure that my brother is always under..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to squint her eyes at John at what she had said at the end. As it was clear that she was taking shots at him. Which John did in fact not seem to notice as to the fact that it was the case.
As he once again just seemed to have that same excited look as he had on his face yesterday. As he then began to just go on ahead and speak back. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that he felt like he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Of course you will not know until you turn 18... So that is why it is best to train you now... So that you are prepared for it..." He did in fact just seem to say to her. As he had a pretty serious look on his face, just as soon as he had said what he had said.
As it was that I just seemed to go on ahead and stare at him. I did in fact just seem to shiver up, just like before. As it was that I then began to decide that I was going to step up and speak all of the sudden.
John turned his head on over to me, all at once. As he didn't seem to be at all interested in what I had say. Though he did listen as to just what ever it was that I felt like I needed to, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yeah... That is why I went to talk to you early this morning by the way... I had a dream last night..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As I squinted my eyes at him, as soon as I had said what I had said.
I saw his eyes grow wide, as it was clear that he was a bit surprised. As it was that he then all of the sudden began to start to get a bit excited. As he then just semeed to sit down at the table, all at the exact same time too.
He then tapped his hand on the table all of the sudden. As he edged both me and my sister to sit down. Which the both of us then did in fact do as such a thing like that.
As it was that John then also began to start to speak back to me. Just as soon as it was the case, at that. As I then just listened as to what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Oh... This is great news then! Now we might be able to explain what some of this is to your sister..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a big smile on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare with my eyes wide. As it was, that I was not all too sure as to just what I should do at first. As it was that I just seemed to start to look on over to my sister.
For what ever reason or another, she now seemed to be excited. As she then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to John. As it was that I listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say in the very first place as well, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... So what is it? What is this all about?" She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she seemed to be shaking with just how excited that she was.
Which I felt like she was acting like a lot of the others in our legion. As to the fact that they did not under stand just how not nice it was. And just how horrific it did in fact happen to be, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at her a bit more time. As it was that I felt like I should say some thing about what she was doing. That was when it was that I once again heard the voice of John, before I had the chance to.
As it was that I turned my head right on over to the man. As I just seemed to stare at him with my eyes wide. As I did listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... I'll let Joseph explain all of it to you... I don't have his powers..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it kind of got on my nerves as to just what he had said.
As it felt like he was in fact using the word powers like a good thing. Which in his eyes, I guess I could see where he was coming from. But for me, it felt like the complete opposite of that all, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for some time. In the end, I then just seemed to stare at my sister right in to her eyes. As I had a very serious look on my face, as I did as such a thing like that.
My sister's eyes then all of the sudden went wide, all at once. As it was that I then began to start to speak to her, all at the exact same time too. As I knew she was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her in the very first place any ways.
"This is not some thing that you will like and you will enjoy... It might sound cool to have these so called powers... But when you start seeing this dragons in your dreams... Well... I would like to call them nightmares..." I did in fact just seem to start of with.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look right at her. As I made sure that she knew that first and foremost. That it was in fact going to be the case each and every night.
As it was that I saw that she was staring right in to my eyes. As me and my sister had a strong connection with each other, at that. As I saw her shiver up quite a bit, as it was clear she knew I was being serious.
John then did in fact just seem to come on in, all at once. As it was that I looked on over to him with my eyes squinted, at that. As I then began to listen as to just what it was that he had to say just now.
"Yes... But this is very valuable to the cause... You might be put through torture... But this is the only way that we can win... We need this..." He did in fact just seem to say to her.
As it was that he had a very serious look on his face, all at once. As it was that he did in fact also just seem to remind me a bit. As to just how important all of this truly was, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel quite a bit better. As it was that I just seemed to get my mind off of that all at once. As I once again began to hear the voice of Mariah, all at the exact same time too.
I then turned my head on over to my sister, all at once. As I saw she had a lot more of a serious look on her face. As I listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"I under stand... I know how terrible it can be... Joseph used to have the worst dreams when he first started... I heard him screaming at nights..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As she had a very serious look on her face just as soon as it was that she had said what she had said. As it was that I just seemed to shiver a little bit, all at once. As it was that it once again did in fact just seem to remind me how not nice these were.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go on ahead. And I then began to decide to change the subject, all of the sudden. As I began to start to speak up, all at the exact same time too, once again.
The both of them did in fact begin to start to turn their heads right on over to me. As it was that they both had serious looks on their faces. As they then did listen as to just what it was that I had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"It also comes with some good traits... Some what... I can hear people's thoughts some times... And I can also slow down time for my self when I am in battle..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to remember the fights I had. As it was that I had a big smile on my face, all at once. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had even said.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. In the end, I then once again began to start to see my sister smile. As I had to assume that it was due to the fact that I had a smile on my own face.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And she then began to start to speak right back on over to me. As it was that I began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"That makes sense... A lot of it now..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she just seemed to start to stroke her chin, all at once. As it was that she seemed to be a little bit worried for what ever reason.
I suddenly began to start to hear her voice in my own head. As I did my best to try to quickly shake that off, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go on ahead and speak to her.
As it was that I saw that my sister was still staring at me. Just as it was that she had been doing before now. As she then listened as to just what it was that I had to say to her in the very first place any ways.
"It will be different for you... All of us in our blood line have different powers... So... You want know until you start to try them out... Once you're 18 of course..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, at that.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that my sister nodded back to me, at that. As it was clear that she did in fact under stand as to just what I was getting at. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel a whole lot better about things.
I was glad that we had in fact got to have this discussion at the table. Though I had a little bit of an anxious feeling for some reason. As it was that I just seemed to start to suddenly hear the voice of John.
As it was that I looked on over to him all of the sudden. As I saw that his eyes were in fact right on to me. As I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... Any ways... Joseph... Do you want to talk about the dream that you had last night? Maybe Mariah can under stand things better..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like he had a bit of a fair point on what he had said.
Except for the fact that it was, that it was not like a normal dream. It was not like any of the ones that I had ever had before, none the less. As I just seemed to stare out in to the darkness with my eyes wide.
As it was that I felt a bit empty in side, all of the sudden. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do or say. As it was that I then began to all of the sudden start to hear the voice of my sister.
As my sister then did in fact just seem to start to speak up to me. As it was that I then suddenly blinked my eyes, to come back to reality. As I then just did listen as to what it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Joseph? Are you there?" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As I saw that she was in fact waving her hands in front of my face. As it was clear that she was in fact a bit lost and also worried about me just now.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could do all of the sudden. As it was that I just seemed to snap back in to it. As I then did in fact just seem to start to nod back to her.
As just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I also began to start to step up and speak, all at the exact same time too. As I knew they were both listening as to what it was that I had to say to them all of the sudden, as well.
"Yeah... It's just... It was a strange one that I had... It is a bit hard to explain if I'm going to be for real... It was a place that wasn't familiar at all..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to peak the interest of John, at that.
As it was that his eyes then did in fact just seem to grow wide. As he then did in fact just seem to be excited, just as he had been before. As he then began to start to go right on ahead and speak right on over to me.
I looked at John, not all too sure as to just what else to do. As it was that I did in fact stare at him right in to his eyes, at that. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, once again.
"Interesting... Explain the place... Maybe I can get a gage as to where it could be at..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that it all then just seemed to come back to me, all at the exact same time too.
As that was in fact a lot of the reason as to just why I had wanted to go and talk to John. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to nod back to him. As it was that I then began to start to speak back to him, all at the exact same time as well.
John did in fact just seem to continue to stare at me with his eyes wide. As it was that I did in fact continue to go on ahead and speak to him. As I knew that he was in fact listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... I don't know honestly... It was some sort of land with a lot of sand... The sand seemed to go on and on for ever... I don't know why the black dragons would want to be there..." I did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time. As it was that I just seemed to feel like that was all that I could really say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to just stare at him, at that.
As it was that John then did in fact just seem to realize that was all that it was that I had to explain. That was when it was that his face then did in fact just seem to light up. As he then began to go on ahead and also start to speak right back on over to me.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare at him for just a little bit more time. As it was that I did my best to try to stay calm. As I then did listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too, as well.
"Oh... I know exactly where you are looking for... You are talking about the lands of Egypt!" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to tilt my head on over to him, all at once.
As it was that I was quite a bit lost as to just what he had said. And as to just what it was that he was in fact even talking about. As it was that I then just continued to stare at him, not all too sure what to do or say.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared for a bit more time. I then did in fact finally decide that I was going to go right on ahead. And that I was going to go and speak right back on over to him.
John just seemed to have his eyes wide as I did as such a thing like that. As it was clear to me that he was going right on ahead. And that he was in fact going and listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"Egypt? What is that? I have never heard of that..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that it did in fact seem to be made up. As it didn't sound right on the tongue to even say a word such as that.
As it was that John had just seemed to have stood there and stared. As it was clear that he was not all too sure as to just how to explain what it was that he had said. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of my sister.
As I then began to start to turn my head on over to her. As I remembered that she did in fact do a lot of research on maps for a long time for some odd reason or another. As I then just did listen as to what ever it was that she had to say just now.
"Oh! Egypt! How do you not know where that is Joseph? That is right under our home!"