Chapter 62: No One Knows (Jangras PoV)

I stumbled getting out of the cave, as it was that I felt like I couldn't help it. As I knew as to just how tired and exhausted that I was. As it was that I did in fact just seem to close my eyes for a few moments.
Which felt like it might be a bad idea for me to do as such. As I felt like I could in fact easily fall asleep in the nice warm sun. As it was that I knew that my body was in fact so sore from yesterday.
I did my best to snap my self out of it how ever. As it was that I quickly then did in fact just seem to open my eyes. And I then also began to go and speak to my self out loud.
"Come on... Can't be lazy... It's another day full of pain..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I felt like I was over exaggerating just a little bit, at that.
As it was that I saw that a few of the dragons that were passing me by. That they did in fact seem to be lost and a bit afraid as to what I had meant. As it was that they quickly blew past me, all at the exact same time too.
I just simply kind of ignored all of those dragons. As it was that I knew that I did in fact need to keep my words in my own head. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to almost whisper to my self this time.
"Just be quiet... Get to where you always go to..." I did in fact just seem to say out loud, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for a bit of some time.
As it was that I just seemed to look out in to the strange woods. As I was not all too sure as to what I was doing, or even thinking right now. As eventually I did in fact just seem to shake my own head, to shake it all off.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I also then did in fact begin to start to go and fly up. As it was that I felt a bit more calm as it was that I was now up in the sky.
As it was that this was what it was that did in fact seem to be my home. As it was that I did in fact just seem to smile at those thoughts. As it was that I then also began to speak to my self a bit under my breathe once again.
"Hopefully it is just Socra..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was not all too sure if that was in fact going to be a good or bad thing. If it was that it did in fact just so happen to be the case, at that.
As I knew that usually when it was that she wanted to just speak to me. That it was some thing harsh and criticizing that she was going to tell me. As it was that at the same time, I also didn't want others to be there.
As it was that I really didn't get along with many of the other dragons. As it was that it did in fact make sense as to why we were seperated in to different tribes, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to close my eyes as I came to that thought.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I did in fact eventually seem to calm my self down a fair bit, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to speak to my self one last time, at that.
"Well... Here I go..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I finally did in fact seem to manage. As to the fact that I had in fact got my mind and my focus off of every thing else.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and open my eyes. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to fly towards where I needed to be, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt quite a bit calm, as it was that it did in fact seem to be the case.
Even though I knew that I was not calm at all what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see where the clearing was in fact at. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to land down once I saw it.
Just as it was that I had in fact began to do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Socra. As it was clear that she was in fact quick on it today, all at the exact same time too.
"Finally... You are up Jangra..." She did in fact just seem to say. As I could tell that she was in fact quite a bit stressed out for what ever reason. As it was that I did in fact tilt my head at the red she dragon.
As it was that I was not all too sure as to what was going on with her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look up at the sky for a few moments. As my eyes were in fact wide, as I did as such a thing like that.
Eventually how ever, I then turned my head back to her. As it was that I also then began to blink my eyes a few times at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and start to speak back to her, at that.
"What do you mean? It is still the very early morning? Is it not? I am tired and I am sore..." I did in fact just seem to say to Socra. As it was that I had a very serious look on my face, just as it was that I had said what I had said.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to go and breathe in a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to hear a rough sigh from Socra. As it was that she then also began to start to speak back to me shortly after that all, all at once.
"Yes... I am sorry... I just... I feel like we need to be faster on this... And I don't know why... Some thing just doesn't feel right to me..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, at that.
As it was that my eyes were in fact wide, just as she had said that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I also then did in fact begin to start to wake my self up.
As it was that I had in fact began to have done as such a thing like that. In the end, I then did in fact begin to start to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact go on and speak back to her, at that.
"Well... I feel like we are going fast enough already... And I can't go again, I am too sore... I can't carry the weight of John... They are simply too big..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had a serious look on my own face. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said to her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see her having her head dipped low to the ground.
I still was not all too sure as to just what to think of that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp all of the sudden, all at once. As it was that she lifted her head up, and once again began to speak back to me.
"I wish we were black dragons at times Jangra... It would be so much easier for us to carry them... So much bigger and stronger than us..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
It almost seemed like she was in fact a little bit jealous. As it was that my eyes then did in fact just seem to grow wide, at that. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit surprised by just what it was that she had in fact said.
As it was that I once again did my best to act as calm and as cool as I felt like I possibly could. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to shake my head back at her. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to speak back to her as well.
"I would never want that... I feel like it is easier for us... To catch prey, to fly up in the sky... I am happy with who I am..." I did in fact say to her. As it was that I did in fact have a very serious look on my face.
As it was that I made sure that she knew that I had meant by what it was that I had said. As it was that she then did in fact simply just seem to dip her head low the ground. As it was that she then did in fact begin to also start to go right on ahead.
And she then did in fact just seem to shiver a little bit. As it was that I was in fact a little bit lost as to just why that might be the case. As it was that I did in fact seem to tilt my head a little bit on over to her.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see her look at me. As it was that she also began to speak to me shortly after that. As it was that I then did in fact once again listen as to just what she had to say.
"But Plyma... No... He has the powers of the red and the black dragon... He was just playing around with Himla... I could see it in his eyes... He was always stronger and faster than him..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that she did in fact not even seem to be speaking to me right now. As it was that it seemed like she was simply speaking what was in her head, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could.
As it was that I just seemed to stare back at my leader and mentor. That was when it was that I then just did in fact shake my head at her. As it was that though I didn't believe what I was about to say, I figured that I would in fact go on and say it any ways.
"Well... I am the dragon of destiny... I am the one who is supposed to bring peace, and end all wars..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have a very serious look on my own face.
As it was that I did in fact gulp as to just what it was that I had said. As it was that it was in fact some thing that I had in fact feared for a while. As it was that I did my best to try to not let it bother me what so ever.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said, all at once. That was when it was that Socra once again looked at me with a serious look on her own face. As it was that she once again did in fact seem to go and speak right back to me.
"I fear that this war is only just beginning Jangra... It might be some thing I won't live to see out til the end..." She did in fact say. As it was clear that she had not meant that she was going to die of old age.
It was clear that she was afraid that she was going to die in battle. Which it was that I felt like it was the last thing that she should be afraid of. As it was that I then did in fact seem to go and shake my head back at her.
As it was clear that she was in fact a little bit lost and confused. As to the fact that it was that I had done what I had just done. As it was that I then did in fact simply seem to go and speak back to her after that.
"It is okay to be afraid Socra... You have lived a good and long life have you not? If you die in battle that is the ultimate way of dying... You will be a hero..." I did in fact go right on ahead and say to her, all at once.
I expected to see a smile on her face, as to just what I had said to her. But it was clear to me that was not what I was going to get out of her. As it was that she simply had her head down low to the ground.
I was still so lost as to just what it was that was going on with her. As to just what it was that she seemed to be so afraid of. As it was that she then began to speak to me quietly, as she had her head low to the ground.
"Both of my children died young... I will be happy to see them... But I am not sure if I will be happy to see him..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she then did in fact seem to shiver at what she had said.
As it was that I had in fact noticed that it was in fact the case. I then did in fact just seem to tilt my head a little bit on over to her. As it was that I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that she was talking about.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare for a bit longer. Eventually I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go on ahead and speak back to her.
"See him? Who is him?" I did in fact say to her, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare at her. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see her lift her head up. As it was that I did in fact clearly see the pain that she held in her eyes.
I kind of winced as I noticed that it was in fact the case. As it was that I did in fact continue to stand there and stare for some time. As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear her go and speak back to me.
"My mate... He is up there... I know he is... He struggled... But he was trying to warn us of some thing... Your father would not listen, and neither would I... But shortly after, that was when the prophecy was revealed..." She did in fact seem to say.
As it was that a part of what it was that she had said. It had in fact made sense to me as to just what she had said. As to the fact that I knew that her mate had challenged my father for leader ship, all at once.
It was some thing that they never did talk about or bring up. As it was that I had never really asked questions about it at all. As it was that I then did in fact now seem to be quite a bit confused about it all.
It now was starting to make sense to me as to why they would be upset. As it was that it seemed like he must have tried to warn my father. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak back to Socra before I made more assumptions.
"You are saying your mate knew that this war was going to happen? What do you mean by all of that?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I had always thought he had challenged my father for being weak.
Which I knew did in fact not make all too much sense to me at all. As it was that I knew Himla had in fact killed Plyma's father. As I knew that their friend ship had never been the same after that day.
I kind of shivered as it was still not making sense to me. As it was that I just then once again began to hear Socra go and speak up. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to just what she had to say to me, as before.
"He had dreams... He had visions more or less... Every single night... We thought he was going crazy... We were wrong... We hid it for so long... He saw it all coming..." She did in fact just seem to say, at that.
As it was that it seemed like she was in fact struggling with her words. As I could in fact tell that she was in fact sobbing just now. As it was that I did in fact try my best to keep my self as calm as I could.
As it was that I then did in fact begin to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact seem to all of the sudden start to get it, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her, at that.
"You are saying that he knew that this war was going to happen?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact also seem to have my head tilted at her.
As it was that I knew what it was that I had in fact said. That it was in fact the truth, all at the exact same time as well, at that. But at the same time, I also did in fact not want to assume any thing, at that.
Socra lifted her head up, as for the first time ever I felt like perhaps. She did in fact have tears flowing from her eyes, all at once. As it was that she then did in fact seem to go on ahead and nod back to me.
As it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact begin to go and hear her speak back to me, just as before.
"Yes... He knew about it all... He tried to warn us about Plyma... But your father wouldn't listen... And it was my fault... I told him he was crazy... I convinced your father..." She did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that I could see the guilt in her eyes, just as she had said that to me. As it was that it suddenly was starting to make a lot of sense to me. As to just why it seemed like she and my father hid so much from me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact continued to have thought on that. That was when it was that I then began to go and speak back to her. As it was that I didn't want to make her feel worse, but at the same time, I felt like I had to ask her some thing, at that.
"Why didn't you ever tell me about any of this before? Why didn't you try to tell the tribe?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go on ahead, all at the exact same time too.
And I then did in fact begin to see her dip her head low to the ground. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. As I felt like I would give her a few minutes before it was that she was to respond back to just what I had said to her.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to wait. That was when it was that I also then began to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact begin to go and start to hear her speak back to me, all of the sudden.
"It was when we were meeting with all the other leaders... He tried to warn all of the tribes... Every one thought he was crazy... So he challenged your father..." She did in fact say. As it was that this all just seemed to be some sort of made up story to me.
Though I could tell as to the fact that it was, at that. That the guilt that she did in fact seem to have on her face. That it all did in fact seem to be true, all at the exact same time as well.
I still was not all too sure as to just what I should do my self. As I kind of did in fact wonder if this was why she had brought me here. As it was not to talk about the training with the humans, at that.
But it seemed like she needed to get some thing out of her head. And as her deputy, I was the perfect dragon to fill up that spot. As it was that I then did in fact get my mind off of that, as I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to her.
"And the other leaders have not said any thing about this? No one knows?"