Chapter 3: Explain Things (Joseph's PoV)

I closed my eyes, as I just seemed to bathe my self in the smell of the flowers that were all around me. As it had in fact just seemed to have been the best thing in the world to me. As it was that I wished that I could in fact just stay here, and worry about nothing else that was on my mind.
How ever, I was well aware that I knew that it could not be the case. As I knew that there was a lot of things that I needed to be thinking on. As it was that I did in fact just seem to know that there were still black dragons out there, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just thought on that for a little bit more time. I then began to start to hear the familiar voice of my girl Julia. As it was that she then began to start to speak up to me from right beside me.
I had almost forgot that she had even been here with me. As I opened my eyes and looked right on over to her. As I listened as to just what ever it was that she felt like she had in fact even needed to have said to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Come on Joseph... I thought we were out here to escape... Seems like you are still in your little trap..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have her eyes squinted right on over to me as soon as it was that she had in fact said what she had said.
I kind of felt a bit bad for her just as soon it was that it had hit me. As it was that I knew that she had wanted this day to be a day about us. Which I did in fact not seem to be making it that way just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time. I eventually in the end, did in fact got my mind and my focus off of every thing else. As I then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back to her.
Her eyes were in fact wide as I did as such a thing like that. As it was in fact quite a bit clear to me just now. That she was listening as to just what ever it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"I'm sorry... It's just... This isn't right... Why are we frolicking in a field when there is so much going on? We need to do some thing..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I saw that she had a bit of a sad look on her face as I had said what I had said.
It was clear that she was in fact quite a bit hurt just now. Not due to the fact that it was that she felt like I did not care about her. But more just due to the fact that she did in fact just seem to realize that I was right.
I kind of felt a little bit bad as to the fact that it was the case my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head quite a bit. As I got my mind and my focus off of every thing else that I was thinking on before now.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare at Julia. Julia let out a bit of a rough sigh, as she also began to start to speak right back to me. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Have you ever thought that there might be no end? Maybe it's just better for us to stay here... This is the safest place for us to be..." She did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that her eyes were in fact quite a bit wide just as she she had said what she had said. As it was that my eyes just seemed to grow a little bit wide my self. As I was quite a bit shocked by just what it was that she had even just said.
I simply just blinked my eyes a few times as well. As I then also began to start to respond back to her. Knowing she was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"You can't just say that... We can't just give up Julia... There are still people out there that aren't safe like us... We need to figure out what the red dragons are doing... We can't do this on our own..." I did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I knew that there was no way we would have won that defense with out them. As it was that it still felt like we had not won that. As it was that I had in fact lost my father that day, as well.
I shivered at the thought of that all of the sudden. As I just seemed to get my mind and my focus off of all of that as well. As I began to start to hear her speak right back on over to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to realize it was the case. I simply continued to stare right in to her eyes. As I then did listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"And have you spoken to those dragons? Have you seen them in your dreams? I don't want to give up... But it might be a lost cause... We can't do this on our own, like you said..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that for just a little bit more time. I just seemed to be a little bit upset by just what it was that she had even just said. As I then did in fact begin to squint my eyes right back at her.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I then began to start to speak right back to her. Knowing she was still listening as to just what ever it was that I had to say back to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"I haven't seen the black dragons at all either... We don't have a single clue as to what is going on right now... We can't just hide here for ever... We don't know what is happening..." I did in fact just seem to say to her.
As I had quite a bit of a serious look on my face by what I had said. As I felt like I wanted her to know that it was in fact truly the case, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just simply saw her blink her eyes a few times a little bit lost, all at once.
In the end how ever, she also began to start to speak back to me. As I did my best to once again try to keep my self calm. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"It might already be over Joseph... Like I said... We don't know what any of this means... So please just calm down and enjoy the time we have together... I love you Joseph..." She did in fact just seem to say to me.
As I felt like I wanted to get upset as to just what she had said at first. That was until she had said as to just what it was that she had said at the end. As it did in fact just seem to make me feel a whole lot better about things.
I did in fact love her, though I kind of felt like I didn't like the negative out look she had on things. As I felt like I had to at least have some sort of good look on this. As I knew that we could in fact simply not give up on all of this, all at once.
I kind of closed my eyes for just a few seconds time, all at once. As I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I then began to also start to speak out loud, right back to Julia.
"I love you too... I just... I just want us to be happy... I want things to be good, rather than having to be scared..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As I did in fact kind of shiver quite a bit, just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said.
As it was that it felt like every thing was in fact slowly going away. As I knew that John never came to me to talk to me like he once had. As it was that it just seemed to feel like day after day, it was just simple training that we were doing.
As it was simply just training to make sure that we stayed in shape. Whilst it was that John figured out what it was that we were going to do next. Which I felt like it was hard for him to be able to do as such a thing like that.
When it was that we had no such sort of clue as to what was going on in the out side world. As every one was in fact a bit too scared to leave the farm. As I just seemed to once again just seem to speak to my self quietly.
"We will figure some thing out... We have to..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, at that. As it was that I just seemed to continue to lay in the field of grass for a bit longer. As I often times felt like it was better than laying in my bed to rest.
Every night I feared that I was going to see the dragons again. And that it was that they were in fact going to attack me as per usual. But every thing, it just was always some sort of simple dream where I looked behind my back each and every second.
I shook my head a little bit to my self all of the sudden. As I did my best to just try to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could. As I then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of some other female from right behind me, all at once.
I opened my eyes a little bit confused as to just what it was that was in fact going on at first. That was until I saw that it was in fact my sister Mariah. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Hey you guys... Don't forget my 17th birthday is tomorrow! Soon I'll be able to join the legion too!" She did in fact just seem to say. As she had a big and excited smile on her face as soon as she had said what she had said.
As soon as it was that she had said what she had said. I just seemed to shiver in quite a bit of some fear, all at once. As to the fact that it was that I knew that it would be putting my sister in a lot of danger, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to stare at her for a little bit more time. That was when it was that I also began to speak back to her. As she looked over to me, and listened as to just what ever it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"I think it would be smarter for you to stay back home... If I die, than we need some sort of hope for people..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I knew that it was not the real reason as to why it was that I had said what I had said.
I knew that it was, that I did not want my sister to be put in to any sort of danger what so ever. As it did in fact kind of make me feel quite a bit sick at the thought of that. As I just seemed to stare at her with my eyes wide once again.
My sister did in fact not seem to be at all too happy with what I had said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see her put a pouting look on her face, at that. As she then began to start to go right on ahead and speak right back on over to me.
As it was that I had in fact began to start to realize it was the case. That was when it was that I let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... You aren't doing any thing any ways? You let Julia join you! Why can't I at least train... What if some thing bad happens to you, and I'm not ready..." She did in fact say to me. As it was that I kind of realized that she had a bit of a fair point on what she had said.
Well, besides the point that it was that I had let Julia join us. As it was that I had in fact been hiding the fact that she could in fact join. That way I did in fact not lose her, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared at my sister with a blank look on my face. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Julia. As it was that she seemed to start to speak right on over to me, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. I then did in fact just seem to turn my head right on over to her, at that. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"She has a fair point Joseph... She can at least train... If things do go bad..." She did in fact just seem to say. As she had a bit of a grim look on her face as to just what she had said at the end. As it was clear that she could not bare the thought of losing me.
I felt like it was the same way about her as well. As well as my sister, as to just why it was that I was so quickly to try to protect her. As I did in fact not want to put her in to any sort of danger what so ever, at that.
How ever, it was clear that I was in fact not going to win just now. As it was that I had 2 women against me, all at the exact same time too. As I then did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit to my self. As I then began to speak right back on over to them.
As soon as it was that they both realized that it was the case. They both had big smiles on their faces. As they both did listen as to just what ever it was that I had to say to them, all at the exact same time too.
"Why bother talking... Fine... If you really want to train than you can... Not like we are doing much of that right now any ways..." I did in fact just seem to say to my sister. As I did in fact just seem to roll my eyes right on over to her as soon as it was that I had said what I had said.
As it was that my sister did in fact not seem to notice that it was in fact the case, at that. Or she simply did in fact not seem to care what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to see her jump up and down.
It was clear that she was in fact quite a bit excited just now. As she then began to also start to speak right back on over to me too. As I then began to start to listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that
"Yay! You are the best Joseph!" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she then did in fact just seem to give me quite a bit of an uncomfortable hug, all at once, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to start to stand there and stare for just a little bit longer. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I just seemed to simply breathe in quite a rough sigh to my self.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared for a bit more time. That was when it was that I just semeed to hear Julia speak to me. She said it a bit quiet, as if she didn't want Mariah to hear, though I knew that she could still clearly hear.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare at Julia with my eyes wide. Not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do my best. As I began to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say in the very first place any ways, all at once.
"You are making the right move Joseph... We need to protect our selves and defend our selves just in case things go bad..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what she had said.
Especially since it was that she had in fact been talking about staying here full time not too long ago. As she should in fact still know by now, that this land was safe from the dragons. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times.
As it was that I just seemed to simply stand there and stare at Julia for just a little bit longer. I also then began to once again hear the voice of my sister, all at once. As I suddenly began to turn my head on over to her.
I then did in fact just seem to stare at her right in to her eyes, at that. As it was that I was not too sure what else I should do. As I then began to start to go on and listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... I'll let you 2 get back to mating then..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As both me and Julia did in fact just seem to have our eyes grow wide, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that she had meant by what she had said. As it was that it did in fact kind of make me feel a little bit uncomfortable. As my sister did in fact just seem to have a big smile on her face like she hadn't said what it was that she had just said.
As it was that we all seemed to stare at her for a bit longer. My sister then began to start to turn her head around. And she then began to start to leave out of where we were at, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I seemed to realize that it was in fact the case. I then began to start to turn my head to Julia and speak to her. As it was clear to me that she was listening as to just what ever it was that I had to say to her in the very first place as well.
"Umm... Well she didn't talk to many people growing up... She probably doesn't know what that means..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like I did in fact need to kind of defend my sister.
It was clear that my sister did not have a clue as to just what it was that she had just said. As it was clearly amusing to Julia, rather than feeling a bit uncomfortable to that being the case, at that.
I at least felt some what better as to the fact that it was the case. As she then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over to me. As I did in fact begin to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact have to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"It's okay Joseph... It's just a little bit funny... Don't you think?" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she then did in fact just seem to come close to me, all at once, at that.
And she then did in fact just seem to kiss me right on to my lips. As I held on to that for quite a bit of some time, none the less. As it was that once it was that she did in fact just seem to let go of me, all at once.
I kind of simply just smiled right on over to my girl friend. As it was that I also then began to start to speak right back on over to her. As it was that it was clear she was listening as to what ever it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"It is... But at some point, we are going to have to explain things..."