Interlude 2

"No... No... No!!!" The loud voice of a purple dragon seemed to scream out loud, all at once. As it woke just about every single dragon that was in the camp, none the less.
Except for him of course, as he was some how still asleep. Even after what it was that he had in fact yelled, none the less. As it was that every other dragon tried to keep them selves calm, and go back to sleep.
Every dragon except for one of course, at that. As every single other dragon knew that they should just leave him alone. Except for the black dragon that lay by his side, all at the exact same time as well.
The black dragon that lay by his side seemed to push her self up against the purple dragon. As it was that she then also began to speak to him. As it was that she had in fact seem the purple dragon open his eyes.
"Plyma... Wake up... What is it?" She did in fact say to her mate. As it was clear that she did in fact have quite a bit of a lost and worried look on her face, none the less.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared, none the less. That was when it was that the he dragon then just seemed to shake his head back to her. As he then also began to speak back to her shortly after that.
The she dragon still had quite a bit of a worried look on her face. As she of course also had her eyes wide. As she then listened as to what it was that Plyma had to say back to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"It's nothing... It's just a bad dream... I feel some thing bad coming..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to shiver at what it was that he had said.
As it was that he knew that he needed to be strong just now. As he felt a little bit stupid for saying as to what it was that he had said. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to dip his head a bit low to the ground.
As it was that he just seemed to stare down there for a few moments. The she dragon seemed to show a bit of a sympathetic look on her face. As it was that she then once again seemed to speak back to him.
Plyma really felt like he did in fact not want to hear her voice just now. But he did in fact seem to look right on over to her any ways. As he then did in fact just listen as to what it was that she had to say to him in the very first place as well, at that.
"Himla is dead... There is no need to worry any more..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she had a serious look on her face, just as she had said as to what it was that she had said.
Though, deep down in her heart, she felt a bit broken. As to the fact that it was in fact the case. As she did do her best to try to be strong, and to try not to show that.
Plyma clearly was not happy with any of that either way. As he seemed to squint his eyes right back on over to his mate. As it was that he also then did in fact seem to speak to her with a very angry voice as well.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. She just seemed to blink her eyes a few times. As she did listen as to what it was that Plyma had to say back to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Don't say that name ever again Aitoka... I know very well that you are still in love with him..." He did in fact just seem to say to her. As he then did in fact seem to step closer to his mate, all at once.
As he also growled at her, just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said to her. The she dragon did in fact move back a little bit. As it was in fact clear that she was in fact a bit surprised by that.
As it was that she knew just as well as it was that he did. That she was in fact still having feelings for her old friend. As it was that it felt like it was in fact some thing that was a bit hard to just push away.
As it was that she did in fact do her best to do it any ways. She then did in fact just seem to speak back to him. As she knew he was listening as to what it was that he had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"I am sorry... I didn't mean it like that... I was only trying to ease your stress..." She did in fact seem to say. As it was that she did in fact do her best to try to keep her self as calm as she felt like she possibly could.
As it was that she had seemed to stare at the ground of course. As she had a bit of a guilty look on her face as she did as such a thing. Her mate, which was a bit of a rare thing now, did in fact also have a guilty look on his own.
He then did in fact kind of do his best to try to stay calm. As it was that he then did in fact just speak back to her. As she listened as to what it was that he had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"I'm sorry... I didn't mean it like that... I love you Aitoka... And I am grateful you have always been by my side..."