Chapter 67: Keep Them Calm (Joseph's PoV)

I woke up, as I felt exhausted, almost as if I hadn't slept at all. As it was that I did in fact just seem to open my eyes. To see that it was in fact the early morning out side.
I felt like I wanted to go back to sleep for a little while. But at the same time as well, all at once. It quickly came back to me as to the fact as to just what was going on.
I knew the promise that I had made to Tom and the king. As to it having just been last night, none the less. As it was that I then began to speak to my self as I did in fact remember the dream that I had just had.
"I think that was a success..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to tilt my head a bit. As it was that I was really not all too sure if it was, if I was going to be honest with my self.
It was all such a blur to me at this point as it felt like. As I knew for a fact that I had in fact spoken to Jangra. But at the same time as well, I also did in fact just seem to know that I did not remember all too much.
I also did in fact start to feel like he had in fact been hesitant. As it was that it did in fact seem to scare me even more about getting out of bed. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could do.
As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to shake my head. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to lift my self up. As it was that I then did in fact also seem to speak to my self, all of the sudden.
"I trust Jangra... He won't just leave us here to die..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I knew that what it was that I had just said. It was in fact the full truth, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I knew that he and Plyma had nothing in common. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to try to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to also go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too.
And I then began to put on my shoes, all at once. As I quickly headed right out of the front door of the room which I did in fact realize wasn't mine. As it was that I was quite a bit lost as to just what was going on at first.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stopped my self. That was when it was that I heard the voice of a female. As it was that she did in fact just seem to speak to me from right behind me.
"Where are you going Joseph? You running out on me so early?" I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Zoe say to me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to gulp, just as it was in fact the case.
As it was that it came back to me as to just what had happened last night. As it was that it also came back to me that I had in fact cheated on Julia. As I felt sick as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at once.
I knew that I could have found any other way to wear my self out. But I had chased after lust, and it did in fact make me feel sick as to that being the case. As it was that my heart just seemed to drop, at that.
After a few seconds how ever, I quickly came back to reality. As it was that I did in fact just seem to turn my head back to Zoe. And I also then began to start to speak to her, as I did in fact look right at her.
"I need to go... I have to get up and talk to Tom and the king... This is really really important..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As I felt like I was wasting time by even explaining my self to her.
She just seemed to let out a bit of a rough and a disappointed sigh. As it was that she then did in fact close her eyes for a few moments. As it was that she then also began to start to go right on ahead and just speak right back on over to me.
"Oh yeah... Last night... I forgot about all of that... Sorry... Go ahead..." She did in fact just seem to say. As my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide, just as she had said as to just what it was that she had said to me.
I was a bit shocked and surprised as to the fact that she knew about it. As to the fact that I felt like it was some thing that we were trying to keep under the radar for now. That was until I did in fact remember that she had been there to witness it.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down a bit. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to nod to my self. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to speak back to her one last time.
"Yeah... I recommend you get up as well... I don't know what is coming..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I quickly began to start to put on some clothes just as I realized I was not going to run through the palace halls naked.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. I once again heard the voice of Zoe from right behind me. As I did in fact listen as to just what it was that she had to say once again, at that.
"Yep... Already way ahead of you there Joseph..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that she already some how did in fact just seem to have got her clothes on for the most part, at that.
I was a little bit shocked by the fact that it was the case at first. That was until I then did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit. As it was that I did in fact know that I needed to focus on my self.
As it was that I then did in fact get my mind off of all of that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to put my shoes on, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak back to Zoe one last time, at that.
"Alright... I'll see you later Zoe... I am sure that Tom will want to talk to us about all of this in a bit..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to nod back to her, just as I had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. In the end, I just then also began to start to see her nod back to me. As it was that I turned my head away from her, and I then did in fact just seem to start to quickly jog out of the room.
Just as it was that I had in fact gone through the door, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact notice a few guards look at me. As it was that I realized that I could not run to the kings room, at that.
I knew that I was sure that the guards would stop me. And unlike Tom, I could not talk to them in Egyptian. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to talk to my self quietly.
"Just stay calm... Just stay calm..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said. In the end, I did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to walk past them. As it was that I made sure that I was not going too slow, at that. As it was that I knew that I did in fact not have all of the time in the world, at that.
Just as it was that I had in fact gotten past them, all at once. That was when it was that I turned around and began to start to head through the halls. That did in fact just so happen to lead to the throne room.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I let out a soft sigh to my self to try to calm my self down in the mean time. As it was that I also then began to start to speak to my self as well, at that.
"Alright... Almost there..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just go right to the front of the throne room. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to see the guards look at me.
They seemed to almost be a little bit afraid, at that. Almost as if they knew as to just what was going on. As it was that I was a little bit lost at first, as to that being the case.
As it was that they did in fact just seem to simply nod to me. As it was that it was clear that they were in fact letting me pass in side. As I just then did in fact just seem to calm my self down, just as it was the case.
I then did in fact begin to start to go and walk on ahead. And I went in to the throne room, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I heard the loud voice of Tom, as he began to speak up out loud.
"I told you he would come... We still have time..." I did in fact just seem to hear him say. As it was clear that he was not talking to me. But he was in stead speaking to king Amenhotep, all at the exact same time too.
Just as it was that it had in fact just seemed to be the case. In the end, I did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I then also did in fact just seem to stop my self right at the front.
The king did in fact have his eyes squinted at me and Tom. As he did in fact just seem to stay silent for a few moments, at that. Before it was that he then also start to go and speak back to us both.
"Good... Than can we go ahead and get this started..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he had his head tilted, just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that.
As well as the fact that I did in fact also notice that he was being serious. As it was that I could in fact tell that he was in fact stressed out. As I could not blame him what so ever for that being the case.
Tom did in fact seem to be pleased as to just what he had said. As it was that he just seemed to nod back to the king. As he also then began to speak back to him shortly after that.
"Alright... So when should we alert the people and tell them what to do?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had his eyes wide, just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that to the king.
As it was that he did in fact have a very fair point. As it was clear to us both that the king cared deeply about his people, at that. And it was that he clearly did in fact want to make sure that his people were safe first.
The king for what ever reason or another how ever. Did in fact just seem to roll his eyes back at Tom. As it was that I tilted my head, a bit lost as to just what he was doing.
The king simply seemed to continue to stare at Tom. As he was in fact calm as he did as such a thing like that. As eventually as well, he then did in fact also begin to start to speak right back on over to him.
"Well... We need to take this one step at a time first... I need to figure out as to where I will take the people... Because we barely made it staying in our homes when they came last time..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I kind of did in fact just seem to shiver. As it was that I did in fact think back on the day that this had in fact all gone down, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to shake my head, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my focus off of all of that.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I noticed that the both of them were looking at me for what ever reason. As it was that I did in fact tilt my head, and also speak to them both.
"Why are you looking at me? I don't know what to do... I don't know where it is safe to go..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I had my eyes wide, just as it was that I had said what I had said.
As it was clear that I was in fact making my self to be serious. As it was that the both of them seemed to be a little bit surprised by that. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just why that was in fact the case.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some more time, at that. That was when it was that Tom then did in fact just seem to look at the king. And he then did in fact also go and speak to him shortly after doing as such.
"Joseph does have a fair point... You should know best for your people Amen... These are your people, you should make the choice..." He did in fact just seem to say to him.
As it was that I kind of did in fact wonder why we were here. If it was that we were in fact going to be no help to him. Though I did in fact know that I was guilty of that being the case, none the less.
I kind of just seemed to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As it was that I did in fact just hope that the focus didn't go back to me. As it was that I just then did in fact hear the king speak up once again.
"Well... I think that we should go and take them to the pyramids, as much as I don't want to do it... Those are supposed to be sacred for the kings..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to think on what he was talking about. As it was that I had in fact remembered that Tom had told us about those. As it was that it was a miracle that those things had even been built to begin with.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have had my thoughts lost on that, all at once. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear Tom go and speak up. As it was that I then did listen as to just what he had to say once again.
"If those are sacred to your old kings, you wouldn't want to do that... Why don't we look for some thing else... If the dragons get in there is no way of us getting out... That is a terrible idea..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
As it was that I did in fact feel like Tom had a fair point on what he had said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look back at the king. Who for what ever reason or another, did not seem to be all too worried.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that he then shook his head back at Tom. And he also then began to start to speak back to him shortly after that.
"No... You don't under stand... One of Joseph's great great great grand fathers put a spell on the pyramids... The dragons can't get in to those... My people will be safe..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that it then did in fact just seem to remind me of. Of course of the fact of Adrian's farm, all at the exact same time too. As I realized that the king was in fact correct, at that.
Tom how ever, still did not seem to be all too sure about that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide, all at once. As it was that he then once again began to start to speak back to the king.
"How do we know that spell still works on them? How do we know that any of this is king to work?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to express his doubts and concerns.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to look at me for answers this time, at that. As it was that I was not all too sure what to do or say. As it was that this time, my eyes were the ones who were wide.
As it seemed to be that way for quite a bit of some time. That was when it was that the king did in fact just seem to speak up just as before. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to go and speak back to Tom, all of the sudden, at that.
"I know... Because every time I go in to there, I can feel the energy... You don't know the true power of a king... I don't blame you..." He did in fact just seem to say to Tom. As it was that he had a bit of a smirk on his face just as he had said that, all at once.
As it was that I was in fact a bit lost as to just what that was about. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my eyes wide for a few moments. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look at the both of them.
Tom just seemed to simply roll his eyes back at the king. As I was glad that he was not upset at him for what ever it was that it had seemed to be. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go on ahead and speak back to him.
"Fine... If that is what you think would be the most safe... Than we can work with that..." He did in fact just seem to say to the king. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what it was that he had said. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh. As I was simply glad that all of that was in fact now over with.
As it was that I had in fact still just seemed to stare. In the end I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. And I then did in fact seem to hear the king speak back to Tom one last time, at that.
"Yes... We can... But now I need to figure out how to keep my people calm, and how to get them there safely with plenty of supplies..." He did in fact just seem to say to Tom, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him squint his eyes back at Tom. As it was clear that he was in fact looking for answers. Which I felt like it did in fact not make sense, as he was the king of course.
Bringing me back to the reason as to just why we were here. As it was that I just simply did my best to try to think on why it was the case. As it was that I then also began to hear Tom speak up from right beside me.
"Leave that to us... You just need to spread the message..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face just as he had in fact said that.
At the same time as well, he also did in fact have a bit of a smile just as it was that he had said that. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit lost as to just what was going on. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide for a few moments.
As it was that I just seemed to stare right back at him. I then eventually did in fact just seem to go and speak back to him. As it was that I knew that they were both listening to me, just as they had before.
"I am confused... Why are we the ones that are supposed to keep them calm?"