Chapter 75: Show You The Way (Joseph's PoV)

I heard loud yelling and screaming all around me. As I wondered if I was in another dream. Or a nightmare as many would call it, though I felt like a lot of these real real.
I kind of just seemed to grunt and grumble as I rolled around. Doing my best to shake it all off. But just like any dream, when I tried to shake it off, the noise only got louder.
As it was that it almost seemed like it was right up on me. As it was that I kind of just gave up on all of that. As it was that I then all of the sudden began to hear some one yell out side.
"Dragons! The dragons are here!" I did in fact just seem to hear the scream. As it was in fact in the Egyptian language that I could now under stand. As I had some how gotten a new power just the other day.
As it was that I seemed to realize that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I began to open my eyes. As it was that I just realized that I was not in a dream at all.
But rather, what it was that was going on right now. It did in fact seem to all be real, none the less. As it was that I just then all of the sudden began to wake my self up.
As it was that I then did in fact see that it was dark in the room. Which I felt like it would not be the case. As I felt like there was no way that the black dragons would come at night.
Either way, I immediately did in fact jump out of my bed. As it was that I put on my shoes and grabbed my blades and bow right away. As it was that I then also began to speak to my self quietly as I did as such.
"Shit... Shit..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to be repeating my self on what I had said. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
As it was that I then began to go straight out of the bed room door. As it was that I heard more and more voices yelling down the corridors. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could, at that.
As it was that I began to go straight to where Toms room was. As it was that I already saw a few of the others had got up. As it was clear that they were in fact thinking the same as I.
As it was that I then did in fact go right on over to his bed room door. As it was that I heard the voice of Timothy seem to yell to me. As I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he even had to say right now.
"Joseph! I thought you said that the others were coming first! I thought that was the plan! Now we are all doomed!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he was freaking out the others as well.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As I felt like he did in fact have a good reason to be scared. As I knew that I could not let my self be the same way that he was.
As I just then did in fact just seem to shake my head back at him. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to go and speak back to him. As I saw that his eyes, and the others eyes were right on me right now.
"Hold on... Don't freak out yet... They just said dragons... We don't know what kind yet..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I squinted my eyes at him, just as soon as it was that I had told him that.
It still didn't seem to be good enough for him what so ever. As I could in fact still clearly tell that he was in fact freaked out. And that he was in fact quite a bit worried.
As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I just then heard the voice of Tyler, at that. As based off of his scared tone of voice, it seemed like he was siding with Timothy on this.
"Yeah... But you told them that the red dragons were coming... Would they really be this scared of it was the red ones or the black ones?" He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that I did in fact feel like he had a fair point. As it was that I did in fact dip my head a bit low to the ground, at that. As I had no answer to that one, all at the exact same time as well.
Luckily, before it was that any one did in fact seem to get more worried. That was when it was that I just then did in fact see Toms door open. As it was that we then all seemed to look on over to him, at that.
He was clearly in a rough spot just now, at that. As he had not prepared for this what so ever. As it was that he did in fact just seem to go and speak to us all, just as he had gotten out of his room, at that.
"Alright men... We must assume the worst... Be ready for battle..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to reach behind his back. To make sure that he had his arrows on him.
As it was clear to me that he was not ready for this at all. As I kind of did in fact just seem to roll my eyes just a little bit. Even though I knew that this was in fact not a joke to play around with what so ever.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for a bit longer. I then did in fact seem to hear Zoe go up and speak, at that. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that she had to say.
"We need to make sure that the king is safe first... Then we need to group up with the army..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that she was in fact trying to make the plans for us right now.
I felt like I was in fact fine with that being the case, as well. Even though it was clear that not many of the others seemed to be on board with that. As it was that I saw a bunch of them had their eyes squinted at her.
How ever Timothy did in fact just seem to go on ahead and speak up. As he had his eyes wide, just as he had done as such a thing. As it was that I did in fact just listen as to what ever it was that he had to say right now.
"Isn't that what the guards are doing right now... I think the king will be fine... We need to get in good position to be ready for battle..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said. As usually I felt like he was one to be a bit afraid of a battle. This time it seemed like he had a fair point on just what it was that he had even said.
As it was that I was not all too sure as to just who I should side with. As it was that I did in fact simply seem to stare with my own eyes wide. As Tom then did in fact seem to go in and step in and speak up him self.
"How about we split in 2... We go to where we planned the army to meet up with... Joseph... You take a few of the others to make sure that the king is okay..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As though we had not planned for any of this to happen what so ever. It did in fact seem like we were already splitting in to 2 groups. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look all around me, to see who was coming with me.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I just then saw that Tyler and Zoe were with me. As it was that I then did in fact seem to feel a bit better as I knew it was the case.
I then did in fact just seem to simply nod, all of the sudden. As I also then did in fact seem to speak back to Tom. To let him know that I was on board with his plan, at that.
"Sounds good... We will meet back up later I suppose..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact kind of gulp as to just what I had in fact said at the end.
As it was that I knew that I was still not used to taking the lead, at that. As it was that it also seemed like Tom had already gone. As it was that he did in fact not catch at all as to just what I had said.
I let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self, as I realized it was the case. As it was that I then also got my mind off of all of that, all at once. As I then did in fact seem to hear the voice of Zoe, as she then spoke up to me.
"Alright Joseph... Come on... This is no time to waste or hesitate right now..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As she had a very serious look on her face, just as it was that she had said that to me.
I knew that she did in fact also kind of have a fair point. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look at all of the others, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and nod back to them.
It was clear that every one was in fact ready to go, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact seem to try my best to keep my self calm. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and start to speak back to them all.
"Alright... Stick with me every one..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down, just as I had said that.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact put my words in to action. As it was that I quickly began to start to jog on over to where I knew that the throne room was at.
As I did not know as to where his bed room was at. But I had to assume that it was some what close to the throne room, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self gently, all at the exact same time too.
"He will be there... Not too far that we have to go..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I made sure that I needed to have a positive attitude, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have been that way. That was when it was that I knew that it was just a few hall ways away. As it was that I did in fact run right in to the throne room, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that we all had in fact got in to there. I did in fact see a ton of guards, as well as the king in the middle of the room. As they all turned their heads on over to us as they heard our foot steps.
The king did in fact seem to be calm some how. As it was that he did in fact go right on ahead and nod back to me, all at once. As he then did in fact go and start to speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"It never ceases to amaze me... The wonders you mages can do... I should have never doubted you..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he then did in fact bow his head to me, all at once.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he had meant by that, at first. As it was that I then did in fact see the guards take it a step extra. As they all did in fact get down on 1 knee, and they also did in fact bow to me.
My eyes were wide, as it was that I was confused as to just what it was that was going on. As I just then did in fact shake my head, all at once. As I then did in fact go and speak back to him, all of the sudden.
"What do you mean? What is going on right now?" I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I did in fact still seem to have my bow out, ready to shoot any dragon that tried to come in to this room.
How ever, it seemed to not be the case what so ever. As it was that it seemed like the king and his guards were calm, at that. As it was that I also noticed that my group was starting to calm their selves down as well.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare with my eyes wide. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Zoe. As it was that she spoke to me quietly from right by my side, at that.
"I think that means it is the red dragons... Not the black..." She did in fact just seem to say. As just as it was that she had in fact said as to just what she had said.
That was when it was that it all of the sudden made sense to me. As it was that I then also began to calm my self down, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to realize that this was all just fine.
I still was a little bit frightened do to the loud yelling. But for the most part, I did in fact feel like every thing was okay other wise. As I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to the king, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... The only doubt that I had was that they would make it before the black dragons... And clearly they did... So this is great news!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to keep my self as calm as I could. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said. As it was that the king still did in fact just seem to be a little bit surprised by it all.
I did in fact seem to just see him shake his head back at me. As it was clear that he was now the one who was confused for what ever reason. As he then did in fact also go right on ahead and start to speak back to me.
"I meant... Like how did you get them on to our side? I thought your legion hunted both red and black dragons..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all of the sudden.
As it was clear to me as to just why it was that he was confused. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times in return. As it was that I knew that they had the same mind set that we had.
As to the fact that they just wanted to stay alive, none the less. As well as the fact that they found no point in killing us off. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shake my head quite a bit to my self.
As it was that I then did in fact begin to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact go just speak back to the king. As I felt like there was no point in me explaining all of that right now.
"None of that matters... I just need to go and speak to the dragons... I am sure that your people are worried... Our people should be with them, so hopefully I can calm every one down..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once.
As it was clear that I was in fact kind of asking for permission. For us to be able to leave the room, none the less. As well as the fact that we did in fact need to go and meet with them, just as it was that I had said.
The king just seemed to stare at me with his eyes wide for just a little bit more time. As in the end, he then did in fact go right on ahead. And he then did in fact begin to go and start to speak back to me.
"Very well..." He did in fact say to me, as he also nodded his head. As it was that I let out a bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self. As it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead and look at the others.
As it was that I made sure that they were in fact ready. As we had not a single clue as to just where the red dragons were flying in front. As for all I knew, there could already be conflict stirring, at that.
I then began to go and nod to them after I stared at them all. As it was that it was clear to me that they were waiting on me. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and start to speak right back on over to them.
"Well... I suppose that we go and meet up with Tom and the others... So stay with me..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I felt like I had to make sure that I added that last part on what I had said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact see most of them nod back to me. As it was that I felt like it was good enough for me.
As I then did in fact begin to start to head out of the room. As I knew the palace fairly well at this point. As I knew as to just where to go to meet with Tom and the others on the roof tops.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I seemed to nod to my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak to my self as well.
"Alright... I know where to go... Just this way..." I did in fact just seem to say all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact go right on ahead. And I turned to the right, going down the long hall way that was in front of us.
My eyes were wide, as I did as such a thing like that. As I could hear the foot steps of every one else behind me. As it was clear to me that they did in fact not want to be left behind right now.
I felt like every one was still a bit freaked out, but maybe it was just me. As I was still worried about them attacking the red dragons. As I did in fact gulp, just as soon as it was that it was in fact the case.
How ever, at the same time as well, I knew the people listened to their king. As it was that I also knew that no one was in the city right now. As I once again spoke to my self quietly at the thought of that all.
"Every thing is going to be just fine..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that for what ever reason or another, all at once. That was what it was that seemed to calm me down. As it was that I did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh to my self.
As it was that I did in fact start to go up the steps. As I knew that this was where Tom had gone. As it was that I knew that the roof tops were just at the top of those stairs.
As it was that I did in fact seem to get to the top of them. That was when I then did in fact bust them open, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact immediately hear the loud voice of Tom, all at once.
"And here they are... What did I say? We were ready, were we not?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a smirk on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. That was when it was that I did in fact also seem to notice what was right beside him. As I did in fact see that there were some red dragons on the roof.
The one that was in the middle of it all was in fact Jangra, of course. As I saw that John was in fact riding on his back gracefully. As it was that my eyes were in fact wide, just as it was that I did in fact notice it was the case.
I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time. As it was that I then did in fact seem to go and speak up, all at once. As it was that I made sure that they all could hear as to just what I had to say.
"What? How? You went all this way like that?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I had my head tilted at them, all at once. As it was that I did in fact see that Jangra had his eyes wide, just as I had said that.
He did in fact seem to stand there and stare at me for some time. As it was that I then did in fact start to hear the voice of John. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak to me, at that.
"Yeah... Are you surprised? Oh you have a lot to learn... And I'd say... Well... We learned fairly good, huh?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a smile on his face as he had said that.
He then looked by his side and behind his back, all at once. As he did in fact stare at all of the other leaders that were in the legion. As it was that I saw that they did in fact all seem to have smiles on their faces too.
How ever, for the dragons, I could tell they were worn out and exhausted. As it was clear to me that they did in fact want to get this over with. As I just then did in fact go right on ahead and seem to go and speak up my self, just as I had done before.
"Well... Yes... It seems like I have a lot to learn still... Now... How did every thing go? Do you think that the dragons have time to rest so that they can be ready?" I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that I did in fact bring up the fact that they were worn out. As it was that all of the others did in fact look at their dragons. As it was clear to me that they had not really thought on that all too much.
As it was that I had seemed to have said as to just what I had said. It was clear that the dragons were in fact grateful that I had brought that up. As I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Socra, as she spoke up.
"Yes... We need a lot of rest... We will have dragons within a good distance from the city, that way we can alert you if the black dragons are coming... This will work out... You were right..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As I saw that her eyes were in fact quite a bit wide. As it was that she had a look on her face almost as if it was that she was in fact scared. As my eyes grew wide, as I was not all too sure as to just what that was about.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then went right on ahead and nodded back to her. As I then did in fact go right on ahead and start to speak back to her too.
"Alright... You can get a good amount of dragons to trade shifts during the days and the nights, and that should be good enough for us... Yes... This will work..." I did in fact say to her. As it was that I did in fact reassure her on the fact that I had said that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I just then did in fact hear the voice of John. As it was that he went right on ahead and began to start to go and speak up.
"Okay... So we will make sure that we are still close by... We should set up camp on the edge of the city... We have plenty of food and water... And then we are ready..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he then did in fact get off of Jangras back. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that. As I saw that Jangra did in fact wince at first, as he seemed to be relieved once it was that he was off.
I kind of felt bad for him, and the rest of the dragons, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to also get my mind off of that all. As it was that I then looked at John, and I went right on ahead and spoke to him.
"Alright... We will get you food and water... You dragons can go ahead and get some rest... John can you show me where you are camped at?" I did in fact say to John, after it was that the dragons were gone.
As it was that I had said as to just what I had in fact said. That was when it was that the man did in fact have his eyes wide for what ever reason. As he then did in fact just seem to blink his eyes a few times.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. He also thankfully did in fact go right on ahead and nod back to me. As it was that he then also began to speak back to me shortly after all of that.
"Well... It would've been easier to take the dragons back to camp... But sure... I will show you the way..."