Chapter 39: Against Us (Joseph's PoV)

It still felt a bit strange, and quite a bit cold to me for what ever reason. Which you could feel would be the opposite you would get from being around some dragons. As to the fact that it was that we had met them, and we had talked to them, at that.
It was clear that none of them did in fact like us. As it was clear that many of them did in fact hate us. But they still had some how agreed as to the fact that we were going to share home with them, at that.
As it was that I felt like some thing had to be off about that. As it was that I then just seemed to look right back on over to John at that thought. As it was that I also began to start to speak right on over to him as well.
"This isn't right John... And you know it just as well as I do... This could be the death of us all..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was clear that it had in fact bothered him. As to the fact that it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said.
I saw him go right on ahead and seem to shiver back, all at once. As it was that he also seemed to look right back at me all of the sudden. As he didn't seem to have an all too happy look on his face as he did so.
As it was that I kind of gulped, as I saw that it was the case. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare at him with my eyes wide. As in the end, I then did in fact hear him speak right back on over to me.
"Joseph... Look where we are at... We don't really have much of any other choice now... Do we? This is our last shot..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, at that.
As it was clear that he was in fact being serious just now. As to just what it was that he had in fact just said. As I could in fact not help but to feel like what he had said was in fact true.
Even as much as it was that I felt like I didn't want it to be so. I just kind of felt like it was the simple fact of the matter, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look right on over to the camp.
As it was that I saw that it was right in front of us now. As it was that I felt a little bit sick, none the less. As it was that I once again continued to speak right back to John.
"So... What are we going to tell all of them then?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I felt like if they knew all that it was that had in fact happened, at that.
Than they would in fact think twice as to the fact that it was. That there was in fact going to be us living with the dragons. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could.
As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh to my self, at that. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As I then did in fact go on ahead and hear him speak back to me.
"Well... We tell them that we are going to move in out side of their camps... We don't need to tell them all of that other stuff..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, at that.
As it was that he had a very serious look on his face, none the less. As it was that it kind of made me feel a little bit sick, all at once. As it was that it kind of felt like we were in fact lying to the whole legion.
I just seemed to stand there and stare for some more time. As it was that in the end, I just seemed to wake my self up quite a bit. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh.
As I just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self a bit under my own breathe.
"This just doesn't feel right..." I did in fact just say. As it was that I just seemed to repeat my self. As it was that I did my best to try to wipe away all of those other thoughts. As I then did in fact go on ahead and go and nod a bit to my self.
As it was that I felt like none of the rest of that other stuff mattered. As it was that I knew that we needed to go on ahead and get this done. As it was that I then continued to walk with John, none the less.
I went down the hill with him, as I saw that right away. The legion did in fact notice us, and they did in fact seem to see us coming. As I then began to hear a loud voice from some one, as I then did listen as to just what it was that they had to say just now.
"They are back! Every one! They are back!" He did in fact just seem to yell, all at once. As it was that as I drew closer to every one. I heard a ton of voices, as no one seemed to come our way at all.
As they just seemed to wait patiently for us to come to them. As it was that I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could in the mean time. As in the end, I heard the loud voice of John.
As it was that he seemed to yell loud from right beside me. As it was that I kind of winced at first, at that. As it was that I also then listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright every one... Come together, you need to hear me out..." He seemed to go and say to every one, all at once. As it seemed to be a bit useless as to just what it was that he had said.
As it was clear to me that every one was in fact there. And that they were already waiting on him as it was. As it was that I kind of just rolled my eyes a little bit to my self.
As walked up to every one my self, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact seem to hear the voice of Julia, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact seem to turn my head right on over to her.
It was clear that she was going to be the one that was going to run up on us. As it was that I stared at her with my eyes wide at first. As I just then did in fact go and listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Did every thing go well? Are you okay Joseph?" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was clear that she was in fact a bit worried about me. But I also kind of wished that she would in fact not be like that.
As it was that I kind of felt a bit stressed out for what ever reason. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I could, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to begin to speak right back to her.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I saw that her eyes were in fact wide, as it was that she of course was staring back at me. As she then did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all of the sudden.
"Well... You are about to find out Julia... So don't worry..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I did my best to show her a smile, at that. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to calm her down of course.
She seemed to still be a little bit worried about it all. As it was that she eventually luckily enough. Go right on ahead and seem to nod right back on over to me.
It was clear to me that she was not at all happy with that response. But I felt like I should simply choose to ignore it, all at once. As I just then did in fact turn my head away from her.
I then began to start to hear the voice of John, all at once. As it seemed to turn every ones attention over to him. As it was that I then did in fact go on ahead and start to listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Every one... Joseph had a dream last night... I know none of you want to do this... But we have no other choice..." He seemed to begin to with, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
As it was clear to me that this was in fact a bit hard on John. As this was against every thing that he would have ever believed in. As I was sure it was also going to be hard for him to explain this, none the less.
As it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said. And the silence around the camp seemed to hold on for some time. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Padre.
As it was that it then made me turn my head over to him. As every one else did in fact just seem to do the exact same thing as me. As it was that we all then did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"What did he see? Just say it John... Why did you go to the jungle? What was there?" He did in fact just seem to start off with, all at once. As it seemed like there were nods of agreement from every one.
I kind of gulped as to just what it was that he had said. As it was clear that this was not going to be very good news to spill. As I knew that every one that was here did in fact hate the dragons so much.
It was hard enough to fight for them to save their home. And to then just have them decide to leave after we had lost several lives doing that. But now this was even going to be worse, as to the fact that we were hiding this.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time. I then saw John begin to nod back to every one. As I then also began to start to hear him begin to speak back to us all as well.
"We met with the red dragons... We are going to be staying near them... This is our only choice to stop the black dragons..." He did in fact say. As he went straight forward with it, none the less.
It seemed to be silence at first, as to just what he had said. That how ever did in fact not last long what so ever. As all it took was one person to say some thing to them selves.
For every one to them erupt in to chaos, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of let out a rough sigh to my self as I saw it was the case. As it was that I then just seemed to lean back just a little bit, to let it all run through its course.
Which was the exact same thing that it was that John was doing. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be, none the less. Though this time they didn't seem to stop talking, which made me speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"I knew that this wasn't going to work all that well..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I felt like it was some thing that my mother had always said to me.
That if I was going to think negative about every thing. Than that meant no matter what, I would see things as a negative result. As I felt like a lot of the times it was true, but this time I felt like it was not my fault.
I kind of just seemed to almost want to close my eyes for a few moments time, at that. That was until I then began to start to hear a loud voice. As it was that it seemed like Zoe was going on ahead and speaking above every one else, at that.
As it was that it seemed to be the case ot course. I kind of gulped at first, as I then did in fact open my eyes. And I did listen as to just what it was that she had to say to every one, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Every one be quiet... I am sure that John has a plan... And none of you clearly do..." She did in fact just seem to yell. As it was that it did in fact just seem to get people to hush, all at the exact same time as well.
As I saw that it was that a lot of people were not happy with what she had in fact just said. As I was not too sure if that was more due to the fact that she was a female. Or if it was more due to the fact that they didn't like what she had in fact said.
Either way, I felt like none of that did in fact seem to matter what so ever. As I then did in fact just seem to shake my head a bit to my self. As it was that John then did in fact just seem to start to speak up him self.
He had his eyes squinted at the entire crowd, all at once. As it was that it was clear that people knew that this was in fact now getting serious. As they all did in fact just seem to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say just now.
"Alright... We are going to go and move in to that place... Like I said... This is our only chance... We have to trust these dragons... They do not want war with us... They only want to protect their home and stop the black dragons... Just like us..." He said with his eyes squinted still.
It seemed like people were in fact still quite a bit uncomfortable. As to the fact that it was clear that no one wanted to trust them. Which I still felt like I could in fact not blame them at all, for that being the case.
As I felt like it was going to be hard for John to convince them. When I kind of felt like they were just going to ignore what he said. As it was that I kind of just did in fact just seem to let out a bit more of a soft sigh to my self at the thought of that.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I heard the loud voice of Uncle seem to speak up to John. As it was that I then did in fact go and listen as to just what it was that he had to say right now.
"You do realize that this is going to be very hard to trust them... When it was the same dragons who burnt down our homes and destroyed our cities... Killed the ones we loved..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that the anger did in fact just seem to rise in to him. As to just what it was that he had in fact even just said in the end. As it was that I knew that it was that he was thinking about his wife, at that.
I felt like I could in fact not at all blame him for that just now. As it was that I knew as to the fact that I had lost some very important people to me as well, at that. As I kind of just seemed to dip my head a bit low to the ground, all at once, at that.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that, none the less. That was when it was that I once again did in fact hear John speak up. As it was that I then began to listen as to just what it was that he had to say to us all, once again.
"You are not the only one who lost some one deep to you because of dragons... You need to know that I am not going to take this lightly..." He said, as he had a very serious look on his face, all at the exact same time too.
As it was clear that it was not the great of a response to go back with the legion with. As it was that I kind of just seemed to gulp a little bit, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that every one seemed to still be very worried.
That was when it was that I then did in fact think of some thing to say. As it was that I then began to start to step up and speak to every one. As they all looked at me and listened as to just what it was that I had to say to them, never the less, at that.
"These are red dragons... How many of you guys saw red dragons attacking their homes and killing their families? Because the red dragons aren't like the black dragons..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I kept on going with what I was saying, none the less. Even after the question that it was that I had said to them all. As it was that I knew that no one was going to step up and speak right now, at that.
As they all knew that they had not been attacked by the red dragons once. As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for some time. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to hear some one speak up.
As it was that it seemed to be Zoe once again, none the less. As it was that I then turned my head right on over to her once again. As it was that I then did in fact listen as to what she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... The original members of this legion knew we hunted black dragons as well as red dragons..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that just as soon as it was that she had said as to what she had said.
It seemed like people were in fact starting to freak out, none the less. As it was that I squinted my eyes at Zoe, all at once. As it was that I was not all too sure if it was that she wanted to help us or not.
I put my hands on my hips, all at the exact same time too. As luckily enough, I did in fact just seem to hear John speak up. Before things did in fact seem to get too out of control.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. I then did in fact also seem to see every one look over to him. As we all listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes... But we rarely went after the red dragons... And those were the red dragons that left their tribes... We always went after black dragons..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to feel a bit more calm. As it was that I let out a soft sigh of some relief as to just what he had said.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have nodded to my self. I also then did in fact seem to hear the voice of Tyler. As I looked right on over to my good old friend, just as soon as he began to speak.
I kind of wished that he would in fact just keep quiet. But at the same time, I felt like I could not blame him for having questions. As I then did in fact go on and listen as to what he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"What if they decide to leave their tribe again and attack us?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face, just as he had said what he had said.
As it was that I kind of felt like that was in fact a very fair question. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to look at John, all of the sudden. As it was that he had his eyes wide at first, never the less, at that.
That was until he then seemed to calm him self down, none the less. As he then once again seemed to go on ahead and speak back to Tyler. As it was that we all listened as to what it was that he had to say in the very first place any ways, at that.
"We have us... And we have more coming... We are dragon hunters for a reason... We will crush any sort of rebellions against us..."