Chapter 6: Goodnight (Jangras PoV)

I just simply seemed to stay calm, all at once, at that. As it was that so did in fact the rest of the tribe, at that. As I was in fact glad that it was in fact the case just now, as well.
Normally when it was that there was big news like this. I felt like the crowd would be in chaos right now. But it was clear that it was some how not the case right now.
As it was that I just seemed to close my eyes just a little bit. And I then did in fact just seem to let out a soft sigh to my self, at that. As I also began to start to speak to my self a bit quietly, all at once, at that.
"Well... Here we go..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to open my eyes, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said to my self.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to go on and get my eyes on Socra. As she did in fact just seem to some how have a calm look her self. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to continue to speak up to us all.
As it was that I once again did in fact realize it was the case. I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As I did in fact begin to just listen as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"We will meet with the other tribes just as before... And we will make plans... We must stick together..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I heard a bit of some voices seem to speak to one another.
As it was clear that many dragons did not seem to be all too happy about that just now. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of one in particular. Which did in fact just seem to be the voice of Ipse.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to turn my head on over to him. As I did in fact begin to start to stare at him. As I listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Living with them you mean? I don't think that ever works very well..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had his eyes squinted at the she dragon, as soon as he had said as to just what he had said.
As it was clear that he was in fact bringing up some sort of past event, at that. That not even I was all too sure as to just what it might be. As I did in fact just seem to simply continue to stare with my eyes wide.
Socra then did in fact just seem to nod back to the elder dragon. As it was that she began to speak right back on over to him as well. As I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Right now... We aren't left with much of any other choice... You know this very well my friend... This is the only way... We can't beat that many dragons on our own..." She did in fact just seem to say back to him.
As she had a very serious look on her face, all at once. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact even said as to just what she had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare.
As it was that as I had in fact just done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to breathe in a rough sigh to my self. As I then began to start to see that Ipse lifted his head down and nodded back to her.
As it was that I had in fact just seen him do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Yikla. As it was that I looked at her, and I listened as to just what it was that she had to say, none the less.
"Socra is right... I don't want to do it either... It was what my grand father had done... But we don't have a choice now..." She did in fact just seem to say out loud, all at once.
As it was that she had in fact said as to just what it was that she had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see a lot of dragons looked at her. As it was clear that a lot of dragons still did in fact not trust her.
But in the end, a lot of the older dragons clearly realized that she was in fact right. As it was in fact clear that they were recalling the war that had in fact happened. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Lunk, as he then spoke up.
I looked at the big and strong warrior dragon, at that. As I stared at him with my eyes wide as well. As I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must step up and say, all at once.
"I think it is settled then... This is what we must do... We must at least give us some sort of chance..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to nod back to Socra, at that.
As it was that Socra had in fact saw him do as such a thing like that. And the crowd did in fact just seem to start to get a little bit loud. I then began to hear Socra start to speak back up to every one, once again.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I began to start to to stare right back on over to her. As I also then began to start to listen as to just what she had to say.
"Alright... Than this is settled... We must leave here at the crack of dawn... I will take the lead for where it is that we must go!" She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I kind of shivered as to just what she had said. As it was that I did in fact remember that was one of the last things my father had said. As it was that I could not help but to get a little bit worried that we were in fact going in to a trap.
How ever, I knew that my father knew that it was a trap. But he had done it any ways, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to speak out loud to my self, as it was that I had thought that way.
"We will be fine... This is going to work, I hope..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp, just as soon as I had said what I had said.
As it was that I felt like I could not help but to get a little bit worried that what I had said might not be true. As it was that I just seemed to simply continue to stand there and stare. As I saw that all of the dragons were in fact now leaving the clearing.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then began to start hear the voice of one of my friends.
As I turned my head on over to the dragon, at that. As I saw that it was in fact my friend Kota. As I did in fact just seem to listen as to what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Here... Take the rest of this camel to your sister... She looks bone less at this point... She needs to eat..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I kind of was a little bit upset as to just what it was that he had in fact said to me at first.
Until it was that I did in fact think back on my sister, all at once. And as to the fact that it was that I could tell that she was in some terrible health. As she had let her self get that way, since my mother felt like she could care less about any thing at this point.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that for just a little bit longer. In the end, I did in fact just seem to go on ahead and nod back to my friend. As I also seemed to speak back to him, not too much longer after that all.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact seem to see him stare at me with his eyes wide. As it was clear he was listening as to just what ever it was that I had to say to him in the very first place any ways, at that.
"Thank you for looking out for us Kota... You have always been my best friend... I am sorry about every thing... I am sorry I haven't been there... I just..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
As I had my head a little bit low to the ground as I had said what it was that I had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that he had a sad smile on his face. As he just seemed to stop me, and he began to start to speak up to me him self.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"It's fine Jangra... You have been through a lot... You more than any one... I know you are always under a lot of pressure... Don't worry... Just focus on your self..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that I was quite a bit surprised that he had said what he had said. And as to the fact that he had under stood what I was going through. Just about word for word on what it was that he had just said.
As I just seemed to simply stand there and stare back at him with a sad smile on my face. As in the end, I did in fact begin to speak back to him. As I knew he was listening as to just what ever I had to say to him, just as it was that I had done before.
"Thank you for this Kota... Hopefully this will all work out... Hopefully things will go back to the way before... At least some what..." I did in fact just seem to say to him.
As I kind of winced as to just what it was that I had said what I had said. As I felt like I had made a bit of a mistake as to just what I had said. As I just seemed to continue to stare right back at Kota, all at once.
How ever, my friend did in fact not seem to flinch what so ever. As he in stead, just seemed to go on and nod back to me. As it was that I did in fact also start to hear him speak to me not too much longer after that all, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact realize that it was the case. I kind of just shivered up a little bit, still worried. As I then just listened as to what ever it was that he had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"They will... Don't worry... The end is still a long ways away..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare, all at once. As he then did in fact just seem to turn his head away from me, at that.
As it was clear that it was his way of saying good bye. Even though I knew that neither of us had in fact said as such a thing like that. As I did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self.
As it was that I also began to start to head on over to to the rest of the camel that he had left. As it was in fact a fairly big piece for Mik. Which I was in fact very grateful for, of course.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to close my eyes for a few moments. As I lifted up the camel, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak out loud to my self as I did as such a thing like that.
"Not every one is against me..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it felt a whole lot better, just as soon as it was that I had told my self as such a thing like that, all at once.
I just seemed to keep my self calm, as I carried that camel in my paws. All the way back to our little sand dune that my mom and sister were in fact staying in right now. As it was that I seemed to let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self as I got up to the front.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact got up there. I suddenly heard the voice of my sister from in side the cave. As I listened as to just what it was that she had to say in side of there, all at the exact same time too.
"Come on in I already... I can just smell the stress coming off of you from in here Jangra... What is going on?" She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I then realized that it was me that she was talking to.
I was a bit surprised that she had realized that I was out side. But I felt like I might have just been a little bit too loud flying over. As it was that I just seemed to grunt to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then began to start to head right on in the cave. As I saw that my sister was in fact staring at me right as I did that.
I then just seemed to walk right on over to her. As I dropped the left over piece of the camel to her. And I began to start to speak to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Eat..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As she squinted her eyes at me, though I knew that she could not see me just now.
It was clear that she was in fact not all too happy as to the fact that it was that I had said that. As she then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh out loud. As she also then began to start to speak right back on over to me, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact heard her do as such a thing like that. I my self did in fact start to squint my own eyes at her, all at once. As I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"I'm... I'm not really hungry Jangra..." She did in fact just seem to say. As I saw her wince just as soon as it was that she had in fact said what she had said. As it was clear that she knew her self that it was a lie.
As she dipped her head a little bit low to the ground. As she clearly did in fact feel bad as to the fact that she had just lied to me. As it was that she did in fact just seem to stare down at the ground for a bit more time.
I kind of just laughed at just what it was that she had said. As it was clear that it had in fact thrown her off quite a bit, all at once. As I saw her eyes grow wide, as she was clearly confused as to what I was doing.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to speak back to her. As it was that I saw her just turn her eyes on me. As I knew she was listening, as that was just about the only thing that she did now a days, at that.
"I doubt that... You look like a dead carcass Mik... Kota noticed it and is worried for you... It's not just me... We need to keep what's left of our family at least some what strong..." I did in fact say to her.
As I did in fact seem to be very serious with just what it was that I had in fact said to her at the end. As I wanted her to know that I was in fact the deputy, at that. And it would look back if it seemed I couldn't even take care of my own family.
Luckily every one had their focus on a bunch of other stuff right now. To notice the state that both my sister and my mother were in. Or, maybe they just simply did in fact not blame them for it what so ever.
As either way, I knew it was in fact bad of me, all at once. As it was that I just semeed to let out a bit of a soft sigh out loud. As I felt a bit bad, as I did in fact just seem to once again speak back to my sister.
"Please... I don't want to just give up on every thing... We can't just do that yet Mik..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at once. As it was that her eyes did in fact just seem to lock right on to mine, at that.
As even though I knew that she could in fact not see me what so ever. I did in fact just seem to see that was what it was that had made the difference. As she then did in fact just seem to turn her head right on over to the camel, all at once.
As it was that she also began to start to speak back to me. As it was that I let out a bit of a soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self as she did so. As I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Fine... But I'm only doing this because I love you Jangra..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to bite in to the camel.
As it was that as it was that she had done as such a thing like that, all of the sudden. I then just seemed to roll my eyes right back at her. As it was that I also began to start to speak right back at her as well.
As though she wasn't looking at my eyes this time. I still knew that she was in fact going right on ahead. And she was listening as to what ever it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"I love you too Mik... I don't like to see you down... I'm trying my best... As much as it might not seem like it..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As I kind of winced, wondering if it was that I was in fact actually doing as such a thing, at that.
As it was that I just simply did in fact just seem to get my mind and my focus off of that, all at once. As it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of my sister. As she then began to start to speak right back on over to me, at that, once again.
I kind of tilted my head a little bit on over to her at first. As I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that was going on. That was until I then began to start to listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Thank you Jangra... And this camel actually taste surprisingly good!" She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to see, at that.
That just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as such a thing like that. She then did in fact begin to start to plough down on the camel hard. As it was that she did in fact seem to be finishing it off in no time.
I felt like a lot of that was due to the fact that she was in fact so hungry. Rather than the fact that the camel did in fact taste that good. As I kind of just let out another soft sigh of some sort of relief to my self.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I began to start to speak to her, all at once, as well. As I knew she was still listening as to just what ever it was that I had to say to her, just as it was that I had done before now.
"Well... You need to eat up... Because I don't know how long the journey will be tomorrow... And it's not going to be easy to hunt in a pack as big as the one we have..." I did in fact just seem to say to my sister.
As it was that my eyes were in fact wide as soon as it was that I had said what I had said to her. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to lift her head back up to me. And she also began to start to nod right back on over to me, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen her do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I began to hear her speak to me, at that. As I listened as to what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... If that's the case... We should probably get some rest..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that just as soon as she had in fact said what she had said.
That she was in fact correct, none the less. As I did in fact realize as to just how worn out I felt just now. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod in agreement.
As it was that I then began to start to speak back to her. As it was that I began to go deeper in the cave where I could see my resting mother. As I knew she was still listening as to just what ever it was that I had to say to her, all of the sudden.
"Well... If that's the case... I suppose that this is good night..."