Chapter 33: Coming Soon (Jangras PoV)

I stood there, as I just seemed to stare out in to the desert sands. As I was in fact on the out skirts of the oasis right now. As I felt like that was where I felt the most safe.
I felt like I was the most free when it was that I was alone. As it felt like every one wanted some thing from me. And I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I could give.
Socra was always on me, reminding me what to do and not to do. My friends always wanted to be around me and hang out. And then, well, I suppose I did feel a little bit lonely as it was already.
As it was that Yikla had in fact been hanging out with her new friends. She liked to say that they were our new friends. But I kind of just spoke a bit quietly to my self at the thought of that, all at once.
"I defended her... And now she is taking that dragons side..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I could see her getting closer to Blink. And she was in fact moving a bit further back from me at the same time.
Sure, maybe it was in part my fault, for that being the case. As it was that I was still quite a bit hesistant to have feelings for her. As it was that I knew as to all of the mayhem that she had in fact kind of helped cause.
I just felt like it was hard for me to just give up on that all. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to dip my head low to the ground. As I just senses to speak to my self loud, as soon as it was that I closed my eyes.
"I needed answers... Why am I still here? What do I need to do?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that I was only speaking to my self right now.
As it was that I was sure that if some one did in fact see me. Than I was in fact quite sure that I would in fact look very stupid. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shake my head quite a bit to my self.
As in the end, I eventually did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As I then all of the sudden heard a very familiar voice. As it was one that I had not heard in a very long time.
"You are still here... Because this is your destiny my brother... You are the one who is supposed to save us all... Don't let all of this be in vein..." I heard the voice of my brother Plok, just seem to say to me.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard that. That was when it was that I just then began to start to open my eyes. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see the familiar scales of him, all at once.
My heart began to start to light up in joy and delight. As it was that things did in fact just seem to feel so much better all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to come a little bit closer to him.
Just as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. He seemed to start to fade away from me. Making me stop from what it was that I had in fact just been doing.
As it was that I felt like I needed to be a whole lot more patient just now. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go right on ahead. And I then began to start to speak right on over to Plok, all at once.
"Is this real? What is going on Plok?" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once, at that. As it was that my eyes were in fact quite a bit wide.
As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what else I should say to him. As it was that I noticed that for what ever reason or another. He seemed to smile back at just what it was that I had said to him.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. He also then began to go on ahed and hear him speak back to me. As I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... It may or my not be real... This is all up to you to decide... You hold the keys to the future... You make the choices... You make the decisions... You must figure it out..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that it sure did in fact just seem to be a vivid and vague answer to that. As it was that I was not sure if he was answering my question. Or if it was that he was in fact talking about some thing altogether different.
Either way, I felt it best to not question it any further. As it was that I just did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to also speak to him, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. It seemed like it was his turn to have his eyes wide, all at once, at that. As he did in fact listen as to what it was that I had to say to him just now.
"Why did you come here? I don't under stand any of that..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well.
And I began to start to see him roll his eyes back at me. I was not all too sure as to just what it was that it was in fact about. As I did in fact just seem to start to tilt my head right back on over to him.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I once again began to hear him speak back to me. As I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Jangra... You asked for some one to be here and for answers... I just hope that soon enough you will find the answers in your self..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that I then began to start to hear my brother. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to let out a very heavy sigh out loud. As it was that I still felt like I was quite a bit lost as to just what that had meant.
I kind of just seemed to continue to stare with my eyes wide. As it was that I then began to start to see that my brother was now fading. As it was that I was a bit scared to see that it was in fact the case.
I knew that I didn't want to be alone still, all at once. As it was that I then began to start to come closer to where he was. As it was that I seemed to speak out loud, quite a bit afraid as to what was going on.
"No.... Plok! Please don't go!" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once.
As it was that it seemed like my voice and attempts had been in vein. As he was now gone from my sight, all at the exact same time too. As I felt like I was just too tired to fight back at this point, at that.
I just then did in fact just seem to close my eyes, all at once. As I laid my self in to the ground, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I felt just so alone, just as it was that I had in fact felt long before.