Chapter 4: Most Safe (Joseph's PoV)

I stood there, and I just simply seemed to stare with a blank look on my face for some time. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should really do at first. Nor as to just what it was that I was even doing just now, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to still feel quite a bit empty in side. As it was that I then all of the sudden heard the voice of Julia from right by my side. As it was that I turned my head right on over to her, at that.
As it was that I saw that she had a bit of a sad look on her face. Which did in fact just seem to confuse me a fair bit, at that. As I did in fact just listen as to what ever it was that she had to say to me just now.
"Well... It was a some what fun day out there I suppose... Time to get back to work though..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As she had a bit of a sad look on her face, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I knew that it was in fact her way of saying good bye to me. As I knew that she was going to go with the ladies as it was mid day just now. And she was going to have to go and work out with them, at that.
I kind of just stood there and stared at Julia for a few moments longer. Until in the end, I then began to start to speak right back on over to her. Knowing that she was listening as to just what ever it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Yep... Better than staying here... Good luck Julia..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I nodded right on over to her all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that she was now heading off on over to them, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact saw that it was in fact the case. I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I looked at the men's side in my own part of the group, as I was a out to go that way.
That was until I began to start to remember as to the fact that it was. That my sister had in fact come to me a few hours ago. And she had in fact asked about joining the legion, all at the exact same time too.
I did in fact just seem to shiver a bit to my self, all at once. As it was that I was about to get over protective, and ignore that. That was until I began to also start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"I can't do this again... This isn't my choice to make... She needs to be ready... Just in case..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I felt quite a bit sick as to just what it was that I had said.
Even though it was that I also knew that what it was that I had in fact just said to my self was true. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my mind and my thoughts off of every thing else they had been on before.
I then did in fact begin to turn my head on over to John's tent. As it was that I also knew that I had not gone to speak to him for quite a while. As I then began to just once again speak to my self out loud.
"Come on... Man up Joseph..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I knew that there was a lot of reasons why I needed to go there. Even as much as it was that I felt like I did not want to do as such a thing like that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought that kind of way. I then did in fact begin to start to continue to go right on ahead. And I began to start to head right on over towards where his smaller tent was at.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have got up close to it. As I was glad that there was no one around to stare at me just now. I then did in fact just seem to start to speak up from in side, hoping that John was in fact there.
As it was that I breathed in a bit to my self just before doing so. As I just also seemed to close my eyes for just a few moments time. As I knew that he was in fact hearing me on what it was that I had to say.
"John... Are you in here? I need to talk to you about some thing..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit longer.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. I then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to eventually hear the voice of John, all at once. As he spoke back to me in side of his tent, all at the exact same time too.
I did in fact just seem to feel some what better I realized it was the case. As I once again let out another bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say back to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Come on in Joseph..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As though we had not really talked in ages. It was clear that he still remembered my voice at the very least.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod a bit to my self. As I did in fact seem to feel a whole lot better as to the fact that it was the case. As I then did in fact begin to start to continue to go right on ahead and begin to walk in to the tent.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. I saw that John did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide. As it was that he did in fact also just seem to stare back at me, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As I then began to listen as to what ever he had to say to me, just as before.
"Have you come to tell me about you having dreams again?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a hopeful look on his face.
As it was that I kind of felt bad as to the fact that it was the case. As it was that I then just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground. As I did in fact just seem to have quite a bit of a guilty look on my face, as I did as such a thing like that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a bit more time. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to begin to speak right back on over to him. As I knew he was listening as to just what it was that I did in fact have to say back to him, all of the sudden.
"No... I... Uh... Well... It's about my sister..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As I kind of felt bad as to the fact that it was that I had in fact come to him for this.
As it was that I noticed that right away, all at once. He did in fact just seem to squint his eyes right back at me. As it was that he also began to start to speak right back on over to me, all at the exact same time too.
As I realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times my self. As I listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say to me in the very first place as well.
"If you are having problems with her... You need to speak to Adrian not me... I am not her care taker..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that it was clear that he didn't want to hear any thing about my sister.
In that moment, still worried about having to protect her. I kind of just wanted to nod back to him, and walk out of the tent. But I also knew that it was, that I could not do this again, as I knew that it was time for my sister to make her own choices.
I just had to hope that she wouldn't like the work she had to put in, at that. And that it was that she would in fact go out of it right away. As I just seemed to let out a rough sigh to my self at the thought of that.
How ever, I also knew that it was that I was not going to do as such a thing like that. As I then began to start to speak right back to John. As he still had his eyes squinted, as he listened as to just what it was that I had to say to him just now.
"No... That isn't what it is... She is saying she wants to join the legion... She is tired of being alone and staying at that place... I am not going to try to protect her again... I'll let her make her own decision when she really gets to it..." I did in fact say to him.
As it was that I had a serious look on my face, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said to her. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead.
And I began to start to see that he had a little bit of a surprised look on his face, at that. As he also then began to start to speak right back on over to me, all at once. As I once again listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say in the very first place too.
"That sounds like a good plan... Maybe she might see the dragons in her dreams if you've lost that ability..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As he had an excited look on his face just as soon as he had said as to just what it was that he had said.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare back at him with my head tilted, all at once. I kind of felt a little bit worried as to that being the case, all at once. Not me losing my powers, but that being all that it was that he cared about.
I did my best to try to think of some thing to say to him, all at once. As I did in fact just seem to speak right back to him. As his eyes were wide this time, as he listened as to just what ever it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... We won't know until she is 18 any ways... Plus she can't join til she is 18 either... So I think it's just better to let her train for now..." I did in fact just seem to say to him.
John did in fact not seem to care as to just what it was that I had said how ever, at that. As I just seemed to see him hold the same sort of smile that he had before. As it was that it kind of did in fact make me shiver a little bit as to that being the case.
John continued to just smile, as it was that he did in fact also speak back to me, at that. As I gulped a little bit as he did as such a thing. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"If she shows progress we might be able to change the rules... This is great news to hear Joseph! Thank you! I had kind of been losing faith if I was going to be honest with you..." He said to me. As he had a bit of a serious look on his face as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to what he had said.
As I once again did in fact just seem to shiver at the thought of it. As it kind of felt like we were in fact going to be using my sister just now. As this was not exactly what it was that I had in fact in mind just now.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to look back at John, all at once. As I blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I also began to start to simply speak right back on over to him, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact began to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. In the end, I saw that he had his eyes right on to me. As he was in fact listening as to just what it was that I had to say back to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... I will let her know... And let her make up her mind..." I did in fact just seem to say to John. As he held that same smile that he had on his face long before now. Just as soon as I had said what I had said.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away from him, all at once. As it was not what it was that I had expected to hear from him what so ever. As I then did in fact just seem to try to do my best to try to keep my self calm.
As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to walk out of his tent. As it was that I also began to start to hear his voice from right behind me as I did so. As I did listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he must say to me, just as before.
"Good luck Joseph!" He did in fact just seem to say. As if it was that he was in fact counting on me to try to push my sister to do this. Which I knew that it was not up to me what so ever just now, at that.
As it was that I knew that my sister had in fact already made up her mind. As it was that I knew that it was simply up to me whether to tell her the truth or not, at that. Which I felt like I had to, even as much as it was that it kind of felt like it scared me.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that for just a little bit more time. That was when it was that I then began to start to look right on over to my group. As I spotted Uncle and Padre, as they were training with each other.
It felt a bit weird to me that they were some how friends now. But I felt like I had seen stranger things happen. As I just shook my head to my self, and I also speak to my self quietly as well, at that.
"Maybe this is what I need to clear my mind..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. As much as it was that I had a lot of doubt that it would in fact be the case.
As it was that I was more worried that it was that I would tell them. And that they would be on the same side as John was, none the less. As it was that I once again got my mind and my focus off of all of those thoughts.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to continue to walk right on over to them. As it was that I had in fact began to have done as such a thing like that. In the end, I then began to start to continue to go right on ahead.
And I walked over to where it was that they were training. As right now they were shooting arrows at moving targets right now. As it was that I just seemed to speak to my self as I did as such a thing like that.
"Alright... Stay calm, and every thing will be just fine..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, as it was that I did in fact just seem to walk right beside them, all at once.
As it was that I saw that the both of them did in fact just seem to stop what they were doing. As they both began to turn their heads right on over to me, all at once. As I saw that it was that Uncle then began to start to speak right on over to me.
I looked right on over to him, as I saw that he had a bit of a happy look on his face. Which did in fact kind of surprise me just a little bit. As I then began to just listen as to what ever it was that he had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Well it is finally good to see you Joseph? You ready to work with us with shooting arrows?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As he had quite a bit of an excited smile on his face as he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to just try my best to smile back at him. Though it was in fact hard for me to do as such a thing. As I knew that I was not happy, and that I was simply anxious right now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stared at Uncle for just a little bit more time. I then began to start to hear the voice of Padre, as he then began to speak to me. As my eyes did in fact just seem to grow quite a bit wide, all at once.
As I just seemed to look right on over to Padre. As I saw that he had his eyes squinted at me. As I just listened as to what ever it was that he had to say to me in the very first place any ways, at that.
"You good Joseph? You don't look so hot right now... You got some thing on your mind?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was clear that my friend was in fact worried about me. And that he did in fact only want to hear the truth from me.
As it was that I kind of shivered a little bit at first, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stare for just a little bit longer, at that. As I then began to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too.
And I then began simply just breathe in and out to my self, all at once. As it was that I felt like I had to tell the truth to him, at that. As I knew that it gave me nothing to lie to him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have thought on that. I eventually did in fact begin to start to speak right back to him. As I knew he was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"I... It's just my sister... She wants to join and I am scared for her... I... I want to let her make her own decision, but I just... I don't want to lose the last of my family..." I did in fact just seem to say to them, all at once.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see Uncle dip his head a bit low to the ground. As it was clear to me that it had hurt him what I had said. As I had to guess that he was thinking back on his own wife.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Padre, at that. As I began to listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say to me, all at once.
"She is about to be 17 right? You've got to let her make her own choices man... Even as much as it scares you... The world doesn't revolve around you..." He did in fact seem to say.
As it was that I felt like I kind of wanted to get upset by the way that he had in fact said that. But I also kind of felt like he might be right, as well. As I sure was in fact acting like it might as well be the case.
Uncle then did in fact just seem to start to step in and speak. As it was that I got my mind off of the rest of those other thoughts. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say to me just now.
"Joseph... She's got to train at some point... Might as well be now while we are most safe..."