Chapter 66: Need You Now (Jangras PoV)

It was weird, as to the place that I did in fact seem to be wondering right now. As it was that I wondered as to just where it was that I was at. As this was in fact not the oasis that I knew that I did in fact live in.
Though it still seemed to feel fairly warm right now. I did in fact just seem to shiver quite a bit. As I looked all around me, to see if there was any thing that was familiar.
It was familiar, as it was that I did in fact begin to realize. This was in fact my old home that I did in fact miss a whole lot. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go and speak to my self out loud, at that.
"Home... Finally..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that all of the stress did in fact seem to go away. As it felt like every thing was in fact back to normal, at that.
I saw that there were dragons that were all around camp. As it was that I heard all sorts of happy voices talking. Just like the good old days had in fact been like, at that.
I did in fact just seem to smile back, all at once. As it was that I heard a voice of some dragon seem to speak to another, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to listen as to just what the dragon had to say.
"A beautiful day in such a beautiful world isn't it?" I did in fact just seem to hear the dragon say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at the dragon that it happened to be.
I noticed that it was in fact Pentas father, all at once. As I knew that her mother had in fact died at birth. And her father well... Her father I guess still was not dead.
I kind of tilted my head a little bit, all of the sudden. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to shake it a bit lost as to why it seemed so familiar. As it was that I just seemed to start to speak out loud, at that.
"It really is a nice day out... Do you want to go and play in a bit Penta?" I did in fact just seem to say to the she dragon, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see the she dragon look at me. As it was in fact a much younger version of my friend, as I realized. As it was that she did in fact have that old spark in her eyes that I remembered.
It was the least that I had in fact fallen in love with her to begin with, none the less. Well, it was one of the reasons I did in fact suppose. As it was that I just seemed to simply get my mind off of that, all at once.
She seemed to smile back at me with a big smile for some time. As it was that I just then saw her sadly shake her head back at me. As I felt disappointed, as she then began to start to go and speak back to me.
"I can't right now... I have to spend some time with family... But maybe later this afternoon, we can go play with Kota and the others!" She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that she had a big smile on her face as she had said Kotas name. As it was that I felt like I could not help but to get jealous. As I seemed to not show it on my face what so ever some how, at that.
As it was that I just simply did in fact just seem to nod back to her. As it was that I also then began to start to go and speak back to her shortly after. As she then did in fact listen as to just what I had to say.
"That's okay... I've got to go talk to my father more than likely... I am sure he is waiting on me... Same place as usual of course tonight, okay?" I did in fact just seem to say to her.
As it was that I did in fact seem to be happy and excited. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said to her. As it was not a sort of way that I felt like I had felt in a long time.
It all seemed to feel so strange to me, all of the sudden, at that. As it was that I just simply seemed to see her nod right back to me. As it was that I did the same thing right back to her.
As it was that the both of us did in fact just seem to turn our heads away from each other. As this time I did in fact just get my eyes on my father. As I saw him relaxed at the top of the tall rock in the middle of the camp.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to shake my head to my self. As it was that I also then began to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Alright... Hopefully this can be quick and easy..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could in fact be, all at once.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to start to walk on over to him. As it was that I did in fact already notice him staring right at me, at that.
I made sure that I did in fact walk as slow as I could, all at once. As I knew as to just how my father could be around me at times. As it was that I did my best to just simply try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to see my sister right beside him. As it was that I then did in fact seem to speak to my self under my own breathe.
"Oh great... What is going on now?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to act as calm as I felt like I could, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have gone up to them. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to see my father squint his eyes at me. As it was that he also began to start to speak to me, all at once.
"Your sister has told me about you and your friends sneaking out of camp late at night... Is this true?" He did in fact just seem to say to me.
I realized that it was not really a question what so ever. As it was clear that he was testing me to see if I would tell him the truth. Which I felt like I had no other choice but to do as such a thing like that, none the less.
I just seemed to stare at my father for a bit of some time. As I did my best to try to ignore the not so happy look. As I just seemed to start to go and look on over to Mik, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to speak to Mik. As I was not at all so happy as it was that I did as such a thing like that.
"Come on Mik... Why do you have to go and snitch on me like that?!" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel a bit betrayed by my sister.
I knew that my brother would never do such a thing like that. Though I also knew he would try to tell me not to do as such a thing. As my sister hadn't done as such, as she had simply only told on me to my father.
I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could. As it was that I then did in fact once again hear the voice of my father. As it was that he did in fact go on ahead and start to speak to me, all at once.
"That is not the point Jangra... The point is... You should be sneaking out of camp like that... Who knows what could be out there! Humans, maybe even the black dragons..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to shiver at that last part. Which it felt like I had in fact seemed to notice. Though I did in fact not seem to think twice about it at all.
I just still seemed to stare back at Mik for some time. As it was that I did in fact seem to squint my eyes at her. Before it was that I then did in fact finally look back at my father.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then began to also start to speak back to him. As it was that I did my best to try to act calm as I did as such.
"I thought we lived far away from humans for a reason... And I thought that you were friends with Plyma? Should we not be fine?" I did in fact just seem to say to him.
As it was that my father did in fact just seem to get upset. As to just what it was that I had said at the last part. As I was in fact completely lost as to just what was going on at this point.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stare. As it was that he then did in fact seem to shake his head at me. As it was that did in fact confuse me, as he also began to start to speak back to me.
"That is besides the point Jangra... You are too young, and you shouldn't be sneaking out of camp! Just because you are my son, doesn't mean you are allowed to break my rules!" He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to see his claws out. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said at the last part. As my eyes grew wide in surprise, as to the anger that he had in his voice.
I was not all too sure as to just why it was in fact the case. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply gulp at first, all at once. Before it was that I then did in fact lower my head to my father, all at once.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I also then did in fact begin to start to go and speak back to him. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could as I did as such.
"I am sorry father... It will not happen again... I promise..." I did in fact just seem to say back to my father. As it was that I did in fact just seem to be quite a bit disappointed, all at the exact same time as well.
I knew that I was going to have to tell Penta and the others. That I was in fact not going to be able to stay up as late as usual. As I knew that they were going to be a little bit upset about it.
I did my best to act as calm as I could either which way. As it was that just as it was that I had in fact turned my head away. I then once again began to start to hear my father speak back to me, all at once.
"Jangra... I still love you... But you also still have some things to learn my son..." He did in fact say to me. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face just as he had said that.
As it was that he had in fact said that, all at once. I simply did in fact just seem to grunt back at my father. As I also did in fact just seem to speak right back to him as well.
"Yeah... Okay father... What ever you say..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I did my best to try to act like I was not all too upset. As it was that I did in fact just seem to turn my head away from him once again.
This time I did in fact seem to manage to take a few steps. As it was that I was in fact a bit disappointed as to how things had turned out. As I wish that my father would not be so afraid at times, at that.
I continued to walk away, doing my best to act as calm as I could. As this time I did in fact seem to hear the voice of my father one last time. As it was that I was a bit lost as to just how he was still not done yet.
I once again turned my head on over to him, as I had my eyes wide. As it was that he had his eyes squinted at me for what ever reason. As it was that I just did listen as to what ever it was that he had to say just now.
"Jangra... Jangra... I need you now!" He did in fact just seem to say. As the first few words he did in fact just seem to be calm, all at once. But at the end of just what it was that he had in fact just said to me.
It didn't seem right what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to turn tilt my head a bit. As it was that it was not his voice that it was that I had heard what so ever.
It was a voice that was in fact familiar to me, all at once. How ever, I just could not think on to who it was. As it was that I did in fact still seem to see the face of my father staring right at me with his eyes still squinted.
As it was that it had just seemed to be the case, at that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see all of that disappear. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak out loud to my self.
"What the? What is going on?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it did in fact just seem like some thing had come in to my dream. As it was that it felt like this was a memory I was in fact supposed to remember.
But now it was all seeming to be ruined, all at once. As even as much as it was that it was not a good memory. I knew that I still did in fact miss my father's face, which was now gone.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to realize it was the case. I came back to reality, to see that I was in fact in the desert just now. But not the desert, or oasis that I was in fact used to being at, at that.
As it was that I was so lost as to just what it was that was going on. As it was that I then once again heard the same voice as before. As it was that it did in fact just seem to make me turn my head on over to it.
"Jangra! We need you now! We need you bad! The black dragons are coming for us!" I did in fact just seem to hear the voice say. As it was that I did in fact realize that it was the voice of a human, all at once.
As I just then did in fact just seem to go and realize it was the case. In the end, I just then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact realize that it was Joseph, all at the exact same time too.
I was still quite a bit lost as to just what it was that was going on. As my brain did in fact just seem to be a little bit foggy just now. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to the man, at that.
"Joseph?! What the... How did you get in to my dream like that?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I made sure that he knew that I was not all too happy that he had done as such a thing like that either.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at him. As it was that it did in fact just seem like the man could care less about that right now. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to shake his head back at me.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that he also began to continue to start to speak back to me. As I did in fact just listen as to what ever it was that he had to say.
"That doesn't matter... I have powers to do stuff like that... What matters is that Plyma is coming for us... And we need help..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare at him. I also then did in fact just seem to shiver at that. Just as it was that he had in fact said the name of that purple dragon.
I felt like that dragon was in fact in all of my nightmares. As it was that I knew that I was in fact scared of that dragon, none the less. As it was that I then did in fact try my best to keep my self as calm as I could.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare back at him. That was when it was that I also just seemed to shake my head right back at him my self. As it was that I also then began to start to speak back to him shortly after that.
"Okay... And why is that my problem? If you are worried, just take the people out of the city..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I was not sure as to why he had to ruin my dream because of that.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to go on ahead. And I then did in fact also begin to start to see Joseph squint his eyes back at me.
As it was clear to me that he was not at all too happy with that response. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to almost growl at me. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to speak back to me as well.
"The son of Himla... Would have thought to hear some thing better than that out of your mouth... We have come to protect your tribes... How do you expect to win this war if you can't have more people on your side?" He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a strange voice as he had said that, all at once. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit surprised he had just said that, all at once. As it was that it didn't sound like him what so ever.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply still stare. That was when it was that I also then did in fact just seem to see that he blinked his eyes. As he did in fact not have a single clue as to just what had happened.
I seemed to be a bit afraid, and I did in fact seem to be frightened by it. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp just a little. And I then also began to go and start to speak back to Joseph, all at once.
"Alright... Fine... How are we supposed to get to you? And how do we know we can get to you on time?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like those were all reasonable questions that I had just asked.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. It seemed like Joseph was already on top of that, never the less, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to hear him go on ahead and speak back to me.
"Well... I know we have enough time other wise I wouldn't have seen him... I have powers like that... And also... John can tell you were to go... Trust me..." He did in fact just seem to say, as he then did in fact just seem to also nod back to me, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact just said that. In the end, I also then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to nod back to him.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could, at that. As it still felt like I had a lot of questions about it all, all at once. As I just then did in fact seem to start to speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
"And... Once we do... Is this really a good idea? Like do you even know what is coming?" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As it was that I felt like I still had a lot of other questions, all at once.
But at the same time, I also felt like I did in fact feel like I didn't want to push too much on him at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stare back at him. As it was that I waited for what it was that he was going to say back to me.
As it was that I had in fact still stared at him right in to his eyes. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to start to see him shake his head. Which was not a good start, as he also began to go and speak back to me.
"No... But I saw him for a reason... We can fight the dragons out in the open... It is hard for them to eat out in this deserted lands... They will not be at full energy... This is our shot and we've got to take it..."