Chapter 47: Any Of It (Joseph's PoV)

I stood there, as the sand felt like it was hotter than ever before. As I was in fact covered in sweat, but we were also low on water. As I wanted to bathe badly, but I mainly felt like I needed some thing to drink.
How ever, we were only limited to a certain amount each day. As it was that I knew that there was no use in complaining about it. I knew that I was not the only one who was having to deal with this.
As it was that I noticed that Tyler was in fact struggling. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak up to Tom, at that. As he was in fact the leader of all of this.
As he did as such a thing like that all of the sudden. Tom then did in fact turn his head on over to Tyler. As we both listened as to what it was that he felt like he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Can we take a break? We've been going at it all day... This is worse than the woods..." He said. As he was in fact bringing up the fact that John had made us go non stop.
Tom seemed to have a little bit of a guilty look on his face at first. That was until he just then seemed to squint his eyes at Tyler. As he also seemed to go and speak back to him after doing as such a thing.
As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the case. I then did in fact go and look right at Tom. As I of course did in fact listen as to what it was that he felt like he needed to say in the very first place as well.
"No... We need to get here as soon as we possibly can... We don't know how much time we have..." He said, as he then doubled down on what it was that we were doing.
It was clear to me that those were the words of John. And that those were in fact not the words of Tom at all. As it seemed like John had told him to say as such a thing like that if some one did in fact bring that up.
Tom then did in fact just seem to turn his head away. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see the looks on the faces of every one. As they all did in fact just seem to have their heads low to the ground.
Even Zoe seemed to be acting that sort of way as well. Even though she was in fact used to this sort of stuff. As it was that I just seemed to look away from her, as I then began to speak to my self quietly as well.
"That doesn't matter... She doesn't matter at all..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground.
I knew that I had not meant it on the way that it had sounded. As it was that as I stood there and stared at the ground, all at once. I noticed that Tyler looked over towards me, as he was a bit confused.
It was clear that he had in fact heard as to just what I had said. As I just simply kept my head low to the ground. As I kind of felt like I didn't want to talk about it with him.
As it was that I did in fact just to just continue to act that way. That was when it was that he then turned his head away from me. As this time I did in fact just seem to whisper to my self, all of the sudden.
"Be a little more quiet next time..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once.
As I then did in fact go right on ahead all at once. And I then did in fact just seem to see that every one was in fact still walking. As it was that I kind of did in fact just seem to think on what it was that Tom had said.
Maybe John had a fair point on being the way that he was. As if it was that I knew that if you gave someone a centimeter. Than they would in fact take it a whole kilometer.
I seemed to just stare ahead of me for just a bit more time. As it was that as no one seemed to be any where near me at this point. I then did in fact speak a little bit louder to my self.
"Now I'm starting to sound just like him... Great..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that it was one thing that I had promised my self that I would never do.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to act as calm as I could. As in the end, I eventually did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I heard a few voices start to speak to one another, at that.
I looked on over to Timothy, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had my eyes right on over to him. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and listen as to what it was that he had to say just now.
"It's going to be a cold night... So don't worry about the heat..." He did in fact just seem to say. As though it was that it was scorthing hot as to where it was that we were at now.
It then did in fact just seem to remind me of the freezing cold nights. As it was that I did my best to just try to keep my self calm. As it did in fact make sense as to why there was nothing that ever grew in the deserts.
That as well as the fact that it seemed like it did in fact hardly ever rain here, at that. As it was that I just seemed to shake my head a bit to my self. As it was that I did my best to get my mind and my focus off of all of that.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then did in fact seem to hear the voice of Zoe, all of the sudden, as I then listened as to what she had to say.
"We need to be strong every one... This is to save our planet... This is to save our species..." She did in fact just seem to say to us all. As it was that she had a very serious look on her face as she had said what she had said.
As it was that I knew that she was in fact right with what she had said. As much as it was that I felt like I didn't want to hear it from her mouth. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to shake my head.
And I seemed to stare at the ground for just a little bit longer. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could still. As I then did in fact seem to hear the voice of Tyler once again.
As it was that he just seemed to speak to him self of course. But he said it loud enough for quite a few of us to hear, all at once. As it was that I then just did in fact listen as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Maybe our species doesn't deserve to be saved..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shiver once again, all of the sudden.
As to the fact that it was, that he had said what he had said. As it was that I saw that a few of the others seemed to feel a bit sick. As it was that they did their best to try to ignore what it was that he had said.
As it was that I just seemed to look right on over to my friend. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and speak to him. As he then looked at me, and listened as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Do you think that the black dragons deserve to rule this world? All of the evil that they have done?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to squint my eyes at him as well.
As it was that I was in fact being very serious with what I had said. As it was that Tyler then did in fact just seem to feel a bit bad. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see him dip his head a bit low to the ground.
He seemed to stare below him self in to the sand for a bit of some time. Before it was that he then also began to start to speak right back to me. As I just then did in fact listen as to what ever it was that he had to say in the very first place as well.
"Well... No... But I didn't mean it in that sort of way..." He did in fact just seem to say all of the sudden. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a very guilty look on his face, just as I had said that to him.
I kind of felt a little bit bad for saying it the way that I had. As it was that I almost had made it seem like he was on their side. Which I knew that it was in fact not the case what so ever, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then heard the voice of Tom, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that he just seemed to start to step up and speak. As it was that it then did in fact just seem to stop my self as he did so. As I just then listened as to what it was that he felt like he had to say right now.
"Alright every one... You can take a break now... I have to figure out where we are going... It's hard to remember all of this..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to look at a piece of paper that he had in his hand.
As it was that he just seemed to stare down at it for some time. I heard a lot of heavy sighs of some relief from a lot of the others. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that many of them did in fact just seem to start to sit down, at that.
How ever, I did in fact not seem to do as such a thing like that at all. As it was that I in stead did in fact just seem to walk on over to Tom. As just as it was that I got close to him, I then did in fact speak to him.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that of course. The older man then lifted his head up and he also looked right at me. As he just then did in fact listen as to what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"How can you at all possibly know where we are going?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to look all around us, at that.
As it was that it just seemed to be sand for what seemed like for ever. As my eyes did in fact just seem to be wide as I did in fact stare. As I let a cloud of sand blow right in to my eyes as I did in fact just seem to stare.
Tom just seemed to stare right back at me all of the sudden. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said to him. As his eyes were in fact wide as he had done as such a thing like that.
How ever, the sand was in fact not going in to his eyes. As it was clear that he knew what he was in fact doing of course. As it was that he also then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to me in response.
"Well... Like I said... I have been here before... And you just need to look for land marks... Such as that giant pyramid that is all the way up there... Which means we are close..." He did in fact just seem to say out loud, all of the sudden.
It was clear that he was pointing that out, none the less. As he made sure that every one could in fact hear as to what he had said. As it was that every one then did in fact just seem to lift their heads up, quite a bit confused.
As we all then did in fact just seem to look on over in the direction. That Tom had in fact nodded us towards, none the less. As I did my best to try to see as to what was out there.
As it was that it felt quite a bit hard through the sand storm. As it was that it felt like there was too much going on, all at once. As I then did in fact go on ahead and seem to start to speak back to Tom.
"What the hell is a pyramid? I can't see any thing..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for a bit more time.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also seem to see Tom roll his eyes right back on over to me. Almost as if it was that he was acting like he was John once again.
As it was that I seemed to squint my eyes back at him this time. As it was that he then went on ahead and began to speak back to me. As I listened as to what ever it was that he had to say to me just now.
"Look there and focus... It's far away, bit it isn't hard to see..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact just seem to point his finger directly towards some thing.
As it was that I kind of did my best to try to keep my self calm. As I then did in fact just seem to start to focus my eyes all of the sudden. As I looked at what it was that he was in fact pointing towards.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I then began to start to notice that it was. That there was a huge triangle in the back, with many other triangles around it.
It was like some thing that I had in fact never seen before. As my eyes were in fact wide, all of the sudden. As it was that I heard the voice of Zoe, as she then began to speak what it was that we were all thinking.
"Holy hell..." She did in fact just seem to say out loud. As it was short and simple of course. As well as the fact that it was in fact straight to the point as to what was going on.
As it was that I seemed to feel the exact same way about this all, just as it was that she did. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to whisper to my self quietly.
"I wish Julia and Mariah could see this... They wouldn't believe their eyes..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I also heard the voice of Timothy. As I then listened as to just what he had to say from far away. Not taking my eyes off of the so called pyramids as I did in fact do so.
"This must be a gift from God..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact seem to be very excited as to just what he was looking at. As it was that I did in fact seem to be a bit surprised what he had said.
I expected Tom to show the same sort of energy that he had. Though I also knew that it wasn't going to be as shocking for him. As I knew that he had in fact also been here before, none the less.
Either way, I then did in fact seem to hear his voice, at that. As it was that I did in fact seem to look right back on over to him. As I then did in fact just go and listen as to what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"More like a curse from the devil... There is so many satanic symbols in those things that you don't understand... We are basically about to be working with Satan... Just to let you all know..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that every one then did in fact just seem to be quite a bit surprised as to what he had said. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just who the devil was my self. But I also kind of knew that it was a name that didn't sound nice on my tongue.
As it was that I just seemed to shiver at the thought of it. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could. As I then did in fact go right back on ahead and speak back to Tom.
"Who the hell is this devil, or Satan thing that you are talking about?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that my eyes were wide, just as I had said what I had said to him.
As it was that just as soon as it was that I had said as such a thing like that. I then did in fact also seem to start to see a shocked look from every one. As it seemed like I was the only one who didn't know as to what it was that he was talking about.
As it was that I did my best to just try to ignore that all. As it was that I then did in fact seem to hear Tom go on ahead and speak back to me. As he had a calm voice, as it was tbat he had done as such a thing like that.
"Did your mother not teach you any of this? Thought she would since she should know a lot about dragons..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a serious look on his face.
Just as it was that he had in fact seemed to be that way, all of the sudden. That was when it was that he also then did in fact seem to look right at me. As it was that it kind of made me feel quite a bit uncomfortable.
I loved my mother near to death, all at the exact same time too. But it was some thing that I felt like I would never under stand to this day. As to just why she had never told me, my sister, or my father about the dragons.
As it was that I just did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As I then did in fact seem to also speak right  back to Tom. As I had my eyes wide, as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that.
"I knew nothing about dragons until I turned 18... She didn't tell me a single thing at all..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was clear that it had in fact surprised every one as to just what I had said.
As it was that I realized right away as to just why that was the case. As it was that I knew that I had not really told any one about it. Well besides John of course, as he seemed to be just as lost as I was on that subject.
As it was that I did my best to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I could, all at once. As I then did in fact just seem to start to hear Timothy go on ahead and speak back. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what he had to say.
"That is bull shit... You had to have known about all of this..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear that he did in fact not believe what I had in fact said for what ever reason.
It kind of made me feel quite a bit uncomfortable, at that. As to the fact that it was, he had his eyes squinted right at me. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could.
As it was that I then did in fact seem to hear another voice. As it was in fact my old friend Tyler, all of the sudden. As it seemed like he was in fact standing up for me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"No... He isn't lying... I grew up around Joseph... He didn't know any of it..."