Chapter 65: On The Others (Jangras PoV)

Today had been one of the best days yet for training. As it was that it felt like we had got a lot done. And not only that, but we had in fact done it better than ever, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. I then eventually began to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I then began to start to breathe in quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact bring my self to the now, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I heard the loud voice of Socra, as she then began to go and speak up.
"Alright... Things are working just fine now... I think we should aim for a few more targets... And then I think that the rest of the humans will be ready for more of us tomorrow..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to look right at John. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact said as to what she had said. As it was that I did in fact begin to look on over to my companion my self.
As it was that I saw that he did in fact have his eyes wide at first. Before it was that he then did in fact go right on ahead and nod back to Socra. As it was that he also began to start to speak back to her, at that.
"Yes... That is fine with me... I think it is about that time... That way we can get all of this done, so that we can train the Egyptians when they get here as well." He did in fact just seem to say right back at her.
As it was that I saw that he had a very serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel a whole lot better as soon as it was the case.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to start to wake my self up. As it was that I heard the voice of another man, all at once.
As this time, it seemed to be the voice of Socra's companion. Who was in fact Travis, a guy that I did not like all too much. As I then listened as to what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Don't you think we should be voting on this with the other leaders? You do realize that you don't just get to make all of the decisions right?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that it seemed to be like there was a tinge of jealousy in his voice, all at once. As it was that I kind of did in fact tilt my head at the man. As I did in fact wonder if any one else had in fact caught that.
It just seemed to be some silence for a little bit of some time. As it was that John then began to speak back to him, at that. As it was that he didn't seem to be all too happy as he did in fact do as such.
"Alright... Fine... Let's have a vote on it right now then... If any one is against us continuing the training and just want to quit this war and give up... Raise your hand!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was clear that he felt like he did in fact not have time for this. Which I could not blame him what so ever for that being the case. As I kind of felt what ever system they were using was a little bit stupid.
As it was that I seemed to stand there and stare for some more time. That was when it was that I then began to start to notice no one raise their hands. As it was clear that no one was taking the side of Travis, at that.
I almost wanted to smirk at the man, as to that being the case. As I did my best to just simply try to keep my calm. As it was that I then also began to start to hear him once again go right on ahead and speak up, just as before.
"You know damn well that is not what I meant John..." He did in fact just seem to say to John. As it was clear that he was in fact fairly upset with all that was in fact going on.
It was clear that he had in fact embarrassed him at that. As I once again did my best to try to not laugh, as well. As it was that John did in fact seem to be squinting his eyes at Travis, at that.
As it was that the both of them continued to stare at one another. That was when it was that John shook his head back at him. As it was that he then did in fact also begin to start to speak back to him too.
"Okay... Well what the hell did you mean by it Travis? Because what you are saying makes little to no sense!" He did in fact say to Travis, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he did in fact have a very serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had just said. As it was that I saw that every one had their eyes wide, as to no surprise, some of the leaders were enjoying the drama.
I kind of just simply did my best to try to ignore all of that. As it was that I kept my eyes on Travis, waiting for him to speak, at that. As he had his mouth open as if he was about to me, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, he just seemed to not do as such a thing like that. As I then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I then did in fact begin to speak to my self a little bit quietly.
"Why are we even wasting our time with this non sense?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I also then did in fact just shake my head a little bit, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare. In the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I once again heard John start to speak up, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Didn't think so... Now how about we get this training done... I want to get some thing to eat after this..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it did in fact remind me of just how hungry I was.
My stomach did in fact just seem to grumble a little bit. As it was that I did my best to try to ignore that for the time being. As it was that I just kept my focus on what was in hand right now, at that.
Just as it was that I continued to simply stare at him. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Omplo. As it was that he finally seemed to start to step up and speak for the rare occasion, all of the sudden.
"Alright... Let's go on ahead and get back to it then!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact look right on over to his partner, at that. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to wake my self up. As it was that I then felt the tap of a person as it was that they seemed to get my attention, all at the exact same time too.
I turned my head on over to just who it was. As it was that I saw that it was in fact John. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could as well.
John seemed to stare at me right in to my eyes for some time. Before it was that he finally also began to start to go and speak to me. As I did listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say right now.
"Alright... Are you about ready for this Jangra?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was clear to me that he was in fact ready to go ahead and get on my back.
I felt a bit sore from all of this, none the less, at that. But at the same time, I also did in fact know that I was in fact getting used to it. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to go and just speak back to him.
"Yeah... Let's go..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I could. As I also did in fact make sure that he knew that I was being serious, at that.
Just as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said to him. That was when it was that I noticed him starting to try to climb on top of me. As it was that I lowered my self, to help him get on, at that.
I winced a little bit, just as he got on to my back. As it was that I then just also did in fact calm my self down once he was on top. As it was that he then did in fact begin to start to speak to me, all at once.
"Alright... Let's go ahead and go... We have some targets to hit..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that it then did in fact just seem to wake me up to reality, at that.
As just as it was that he had in fact said what it was that he had said. That was when it was that I then began to start to spread my wings. As it was that I then jumped up, as I began to soar up in to the sky.
I went up very very fast, all at the exact same time too. But that clearly did not bother either of us as to the acceleration that I had used. As I knew that he was used to that kind of stuff, all at once.
I just seemed to once again simply just keep my self calm. As it was that I did in fact continue to stand there and stare with my eyes wide. As I then did in fact also just seem to speak to my self a bit under my own breathe.
"One last ride... I got this..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to fly around in the air, getting away from the other dragons as I did as such.
I seemed to continue to stand there and stare for some time. As eventually I then also did in fact just seem to wake my self up a fair bit. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to fly all over the place.
I was not sure as to just where it was that I was in fact going. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the loud voice of John. As it was that he did in fact just seem to start to speak up to me fairly loud, from right behind me.
"Whoa whoa! Settle down! I need to look for a target..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have a fairly serious tone in his voice. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said.
As it was that I had realized that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I did exactly what it was that he had in fact asked. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go on ahead and slow my self down.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to continue to fly, but this time it was slower. As it was that I did in fact also look back at John. As it was that I then began to speak to him with my eyes wide.
"Alright... Just tell me when ever it is that you are ready..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact have a fairly serious look on my face, at that. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said to him.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I also then did in fact just seem to see him nod back to me. As it was that I then began to turn my head away from him shortly after that.
I felt a bit more calm, as it was that I did in fact fly through the sky, all at the exact same time too. Just barely above the trees that were in fact below me. As it was that I had my eyes on the end less desert that was in front of me as I did as such.
I was not so sure what it was that I was looking at. As it was that it kind of did in fact feel quite a bit cold to me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver a little bit. As it was that I also then did in fact seem to speak to my self quietly, at that.
"I hope they are okay..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide, just as it was that I had said that to my self. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what else I was doing other wise.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare out there. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of John. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak up to me once again.
"Alright... Fly down low, let's get one of those small animals that are on the ground..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As I was sure that he was looking right at me, as if he hoped that I knew what they were called, none the less.
How ever, I had no answer to him on that front, none the less. As it was that I kind of did in fact just seem to simply look below me. As it was that I did in fact see the small animals that were below us, just as he had said.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare. That was when it was that I also then began to start to breathe in a rough sigh. As it was that I then did in fact also just begin to speak to my self quietly.
"Alright... Here we go then..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time.
As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to stare for just a few moments, at that. As it was that I felt a bit calm as it was that I was right above them. As it was that I waited for John to get ready to aim his bow.
Which I did in fact just seem to hear the string start to draw back. As it was that I then did in fact also hear his voice. As it was that he then seemed to speak out loud him self.
"And here we go..." He did in fact just seem to say. As just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact here the flick of the bow, all at once.
As it was that to no surprise to me what so ever, it did in fact seem to hit it's target, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see the animal fall over. As it was clear that he had hit it right in its had, killing it immediately.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to let out a rough sigh. As it was that I also then began to start to go and speak to him just as before.
"Nice catch!" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I did my best to act like I was surprised by the fact that it had been the case. Though it was clear that I was not, as he had showed off like that many times now.
It made sense as to the fact that he was in fact their leader. As it was that I knew that he was in fact the smartest out of them all. As well as the fact that he was in fact the best warrior, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of shivered, as it was that I did in fact imagine him not being on our side, at that. As it was that it kind of made me sick at the thought of that. As I just then did in fact begin to let out a soft sigh to my self, all at once.
Just as it was that I had in fact tried my best to get my thoughts off of all of that, none the less. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of John. As it was that I did inf act listen as to just what he had to say right now.
"Alright... Let's go back to the others then... Just wait on them... I know that you are tired..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem let out a rough sigh to my self, at that.
Just as it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I got my eyes on to the animal, all at once. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to start to go and speak back to him, at that.
"Yeah... Let me get that animal first..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to head to the animal. As it was that I just then did in fact land right beside it, all at once.
Just as it was that I had in fact gotten over to it, at that. That was when it was that I was just about to go and pick it up, all at once. Until I then all of the sudden began to start to hear the voice of John, all of the sudden.
"Are you really going to eat that? We don't even know what it is..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact seem to have a disgusted voice just as it was that he had said that to me.
As it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. I then did in fact just seem to look at him with my eyes wide, all at once. As it was that I just seemed to be a bit lost as to just why he had been that way.
I did in fact seem to try my best to act as calm as I could. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to shake my head back at him. As it was that I then did in fact also begin to go and speak back to him, all at once.
"Well... I was going to get it for you, since you caught it... But since you clearly don't want it... That saves me the hassle of hunting before I go to bed tonight..." I did in fact just seem to say to the man.
As it was that I had my eyes wide, just as soon as I had said that. As it was that he still did in fact just seem to be a little bit lost as to what I had meant. As it was that he then simply did in fact just seem to go on ahead and start to speak right back to me.
"Well... Good luck with that... Might want to pull out the arrow first..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he then did in fact also just seem to nod back to me. Just as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said to me.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then also began to go and shake my head back at him. As it was that I then did in fact go on ahead and pull out the arrow.
As I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I carried it in one of my paws, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact simply seem to go and speak back to John right after that.
"Alright... Let's go wait on the others now..."