Chapter 13: I Am Hurting (Jangras PoV)

I stared there as I looked at Socra with my eyes wide. As it was that she did in fact just seem to stop. As it was clear that she was in fact exhausted and she was worn out.
It made sense for multiple reasons to me as to why that was the case. As one of those was due to the fact as to just how scorthing hot it seemed to be out here. But also as to the fact that she was an old she dragon.
As I looked at her quite a bit worried as to what was going on with her. As I could in fact hear her wheezing, all at the exact same time too. Which did in fact just seem to make me stand up and begin to speak to her.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, of course. I saw that the both of her and Yikla began to turn their heads on over to me. As it was clear they were listening as to just what it was that I had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Socra? Are you alright? We can take a break if needs be..." I did in fact just seem to say to the she dragon. As I had a genuinely worried look on my face all at once.
As it was that she just seemed to try to pretend that she was just fine. But it was clear to me that it was fooling neither one of us. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that Yikla was in fact worried for Socra as well.
Socra just seemed to start to speak back to me, all at once. As I stared at my old mentor, and my leader. As I then did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say in the very first place as well.
"Yes... I am fine... I am fine... Don't worry about me... I just... I'm thirsty..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she did in fact just seem to look all around us.
As she had a bit of a helpless look on her face as she had said what she had in fact said. As it was clear to me that she knew that there was no where to get water. As I kind of felt quite a bit thirsty my self, come to think of it, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Yikla. As she then began to start to step up and speak, all at once.
I looked on over to Yikla with my eyes squinted. As I then began to start to go right on ahead as well. And I began to listen as to just what ever it was that the young she dragon had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Well... It's a bit too late to go back at this point... We will just have to hope there is some water where we are going..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that she did in fact seem to have a serious look on her face. As she did in fact some how not seem to be worn out or tired what so ever. Which was in fact quite a bit of a shock to me just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I began to start to go right on ahead. And I began to start to mutter some thing to my self, all at once.
"Well... I wouldn't count on that..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that I had said it fairly loud, all at once. But neither one of them did in fact seem to pay me any sort of mind on what I had said.
As it was that they just seemed to simply stare at one another. As in the end, I began to start to just go right on ahead. And I began to hear Socra speak up, all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact began to have realized it was the case. That was when it was that I just semeed to stand there and stare. As I began to just start to listen as to what ever it was that the she dragon had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Let's go... We are very close..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was not all too sure as to how she could say such a thing. As I felt like we were lost in the night, in the middle of no where, at that.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As I then did in fact just seem to also shake my head a bit to my self. As I then began to start to look at Yikla, all at the exact same time too.
She seemed to already be one step ahead of the both of us. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to lift her self up, at that. As she began to start to get ready to fly, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she had just about to have done as such a thing like that. I heard a loud voice begin to start to speak from right beside us. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that they did in fact feel like they had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Don't bother Socra... You are already here..." I did in fact just seem to hear the voice say. As it was that I then all of the sudden began to start to turn my head on over to the dragon.
As it was that I saw that it was in fact Omplo, none the less. As he was in fact one of my father's old and most trusted friends. As I just seemed to stare at the he dragon with my eyes wide, all at the exact same time too.
It had been quite a bit of a long time since I had seen a dragon from another tribe. As it kind of felt nice if I wasn't going to lie to my self either. As I then did in fact just seem to continue to go right on ahead.
And I then began to start to speak back to him. As the dragon turned his eyes right on over to me, all at once. As he then did in fact just seem to listen as to what it was that I had to say to him, all at once.
"It is good to see you Omplo... Maybe there is some hope..." I did in fact just seem to say. Though I kind of felt like I had a lot of doubt on the fact as to just what I had said. And as to the fact that it was in fact true, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I had in fact kind of thought that kind of way. I then all of the sudden began to start to go on ahead and dip my head a little bit low to the ground. Almost as if it was that I was blowing to the dragon, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that he began to start to speak right on over to me. As I then began to start to listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Jangra... Son of Himla... With you being alive... There is always still hope..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a sad smile on his face.
As it was clear that it had brought a great deal of pain. As to the fact that he had said the name of my father, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that the old he dragon had been through a lot in his life.
As he was in fact even older than it was that Socra was. As that seemed to be saying a whole lot to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just semeed to smile a little bit, all of the sudden.
As it was that I had in fact began to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I began to hear the voice of Socra. As I listened as to just what it was that she had to say from right behind me, all of the sudden.
"It is good to see you Omplo... Is it true what I have heard? Have you really brought all of the tribes together and found a safe place?" She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that her eyes were in fact wide as she had said what she had just said. As it was that I was in fact quite a bit lost by what she had said to him at first. As well as the fact that I was in fact quite a bit surprised, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare for some time. That was when I also began to start to hear the voice of Omplo. As I once again did in fact listen as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Well... Safe as in that we are all together yes... Hunting and all... Well that is hard... But it is the only way that we can make it... We need each other..." He did in fact say.
As I saw that he had a very serious look on his face. As it was clear that he was in fact telling the full truth on just what it was that he had said. Though my mind was for what ever reason in a bit of a different place, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of felt like I was in fact a little bit upset with Socra. As I then did in fact just seem to look on over to her all of the sudden. As I also began to start to go right on ahead and squint my eyes on over to her.
Socra tilted her head, a bit lost as to just what was going on with me. As it was that I simply began to start to speak right on over to her. As I knew that she was in fact listening as to just what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"What? You didn't tell the tribe about all of this? Much less me?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I kind of felt like I was being a little bit betrayed by just what I had said.
As it was that I saw that Socra did in fact just seem to have her eyes wide. As it was that it seemed to be that she was going back to her old ways. Where it was that her and my father would always hide stuff from me.
I kind of felt like I was quite a bit upset about it all for some time. As it was that I just seemed to continue to squint my eyes on over to her. As I also began to start to hear her speak back on over to me.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to realize it was the case. I began to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I then began to start to go and listen as to what it was that she had to say back to me just now.
"I would have Jangra... I am truly sorry about this... I just didn't want to get your hopes up... I didn't think any of it could be true..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As I kind of felt like she had a fair point on saying what she had said. Though I also kind of felt like I had a right to at least know about it. As I knew that I was not some sort of young child any more, at that.
I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As I knew that this was in fact not the time and place for this what so ever. As I then did in fact just seem to shake my head, all at once.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Omplo, as well. I turned my head on over to him, as I listened as to just what ever it was that he felt like he had to say, all at once.
"Are you coming Jangra?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As I saw that his eyes were in fact quite a bit wide, just as soon as he had said as to just what it was that he had said.
As it was clear that he viewed me as the most important dragon here. Which I knew that I usually didn't like to have a big ego what so ever. But it did in fact just seem to make me feel a whole lot better.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to the he dragon. As it was that I also began to start to speak on over to him. As it was that it had in fact seemed to be the case. I knew that he was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... Sorry... I'm right behind you!" I did in fact say to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have a serious look on my face. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what it was that I had said to him.
As soon as it was that he did in fact just seem to realize that it was in fact the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I began to start to stare as I saw him turn his head away from me as well.
It was clear that he was in fact pleased with what I had said. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to also speak up out loud. As he made sure that we could in fact all hear as to just what he had to say.
"Alright... That is good to hear... You are the most important dragon of us all!" He did in fact just say. As it was that it was clear that he had in fact believed as to just what it was that he had said was in fact true.
It did in fact kind of make me feel better as to what he had said. As it was that I knew that at times, I felt like my father didn't believe I was. As I knew he had gone off the deep end and almost killed me about it.
That was a lot of the reason why I did in fact not want any of this. As it was that I knew that there was nothing I could do about that at this point. As it was that I just closed my eyes and spoke to my self under my own breathe.
"I gotta live with it..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that this was how it was that things did in fact have to be. And I knew that it was in fact not in my spirit to just give up, all at once.
I suddenly did in fact just seem to feel a whole lot better about things. As I then did in fact just seem to also start to open my eyes. As I then began to look right on over towards the dragons ahead of me.
As it was that I heard the voice of Socra, all at once. As she did in fact just seem to speak to Omplo, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to go and listen as to what my leader did have to say.
"How far is this going to be? I want to get back to my tribe and let them know about this..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that she had in fact seemed to have also wanted to say that she didn't want to leave them out to dry.
But that seemed to be a given to Omplo, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that he was in fact a very smart dragon. As I got my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts.
As it was that I then began to just start to hear Omplo. As he then began to start to speak back to her. As I did just listen as to what ever it was that he had to say back to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"Relax... We are almost there... You will be back by the morning... And I will let you make your own choice... Though we could use your tribe... You are the strongest of us all..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I saw that he did in fact have a very serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said what he had said. As it was a thing that I had in fact heard a lot of elder dragons in my own tribe say to the young ones from time to time.
I kind of felt like they were just saying that just to say it. But I now began to start to realize it was the case. As I did in fact remember that every one looked up to Himla for him to lead them in to battle.
I kind of gulped at the thought of that all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As I then began to start to go right on ahead and speak to my self as well.
"I can do this..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. As I felt like as much as it was that I wanted to say that I was at the end of the war. I felt like it was in fact not the case, as I felt like there was a lot more stuff that I still had to do.
I still had not even led a single dragon in to battle at all. As it was that I kind of felt sick at the thought of even having to do as such a thing like that. As I then did in fact just seem to shake my head a bit to my self.
I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear a voice from right beside me. As I did in fact turn my head on over to the she dragon, at that.
Of course, it was in fact Yikla, who had not added to any of this just yet. As I did in fact just stare at the she dragon right in to her eyes. As I did in fact begin to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact have to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Are you alright Jangra? You don't look to be so good..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she had a serious and a genuinely worried look on her face.
As it was clear that she had in fact meant what it was that she had in fact just said to me. Which I kind of felt like I did in fact not care what so ever. As I did in fact feel like I didn't want to hear it from her.
As it was that I squinted my eyes at the she dragon. As I then began to start to go and speak to her, as well. As I knew she was listening as to what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yeah... I'm just fine... And what makes you think I would tell you if I wasn't?" I did in fact say to her. Kind of telling her that it was, as I seemed to realize. That it was clear that it was that I was in fact not fine what so ever.
How ever, she didn't seem to notice that it was in fact the case. As I seemed to see that she seemed to be a bit hurt about it all just now. As I saw her dip her head a little bit low to the ground, all at once.
After it was that she had in fact done as such a thing like that. She also began to go right on ahead and speak to me. As I did listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"I'm sorry Jangra... I know that you don't like me any more... I don't blame you at all... But I truly do care about you..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I seemed to see her stop her self after what it was that she had just said.
It seemed like she had wanted to say a little bit more to me. But she had in fact just seemed to have stopped her self, all at once. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to draw wide, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of began to start to feel a bit bad about it all. As I did in fact begin to start to speak back to her, at that. As I knew that she was in fact listening as to what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"I'm sorry... I know you do... It's just... I am hurting..."