Chapter 36: Two Legs (Joseph's PoV)

I looked back at every one, all at the exact same time as well. As it was clear that every one was in fact lost and confused just now. As to what it was that was going on, and just what it was that was happening.
I felt like I could under stand both sides just now. As to the fact that it was that every one seemed to be a bit lost and afraid. As well as the fact that John didn't want to make any promises to any one, at that.
I kind of just did my best to keep my self calm. As I made sure to not say any thing my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just seemed to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe, at that.
"What the hell are we about to go and do..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away from every one, all at once.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my eyes. On the fact that we were in fact walking up the large hill that was in the desert. As that was where the man had told us to go and look, at that.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that it was. That John had now turned his head right on over towards me for what ever reason.
As it was that I did in fact seem to see that it was the case. He then also began to speak right on over to me. As I did go and listen as to what ever it was that he had to say to me in the very first place as well.
"Well... We are going to go and speak to the dragons... See what we are going to be able to do... We don't have a clue what to expect..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that he had his eyes wide, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that he had a very serious look on his face, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh too.
I did the exact same thing that it was that he had done. As it was that I also then began to speak back to him. As I knew he was listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him right now, at that.
"Well... This doesn't sound like too good of a plan..." I did in fact just seem to say back to him. As it was that I felt like I could not help but to get a little bit worried, at that.
As it was that I saw that John was not at all happy with what I had said. As it was that I then began to start to go right on ahead. And I then began to go on and hear him speak right back on over to me.
I could tell that he was a little bit upset with me, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I could. As I listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... If you have got a better plan that this... Than go ahead and tell me... Because we aren't just going to bring all of the legion in right away... The dragons are scared of us... Why do you think they hid for so long?" He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I saw that he had a very serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. As it was that I did my best to just try to act as normal as I felt like I could.
As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to nod back to him. To let him know that he had in fact proven his point to me. As it was that I had nothing to say back at this point.
I just seemed to dip my head quite a bit low to the ground. As I seemed to stare below me, all of the sudden. As I then spoke to my self in a whisper this time, at that.
"Well... Here we go... I guess..." As it was that I kind of shivered as to just what it was that I had said. As it was that I felt like I was a bit afraid for my life, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear that just based off of the look that was on the face of John. He seemed to be thinking the same thing that I was. At least as far as I could tell, as I knew that the man was a bit hard to read.
Though, it was clear that he was a little bit afraid, at that. As it was some thing he really hardly ever showed, what so ever. As it was that I kind of just did my best to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
As it was that I had in fact continued to stand there and stare. That was when it was tbat I once again heard John speak to me. As I looked at him, and I listened as to just what it was that he had to say right now.
"We are going through right now... Just be quiet... We don't want to scare them..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he had in fact said, at that.
As it was that I felt like if we were to sneak up on them. Than that might in fact scare them, none the less. And they might be worried that we could in fact be attacking them.
As it was that I had just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I just seemed to breathe in a rough sigh to my self. As it was that it just seemed to be awfully quiet around here, at that.
As it was that I had thought on that being the case. I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to speak right on over to John. As I knew he was in fact listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him in the very first place as well.
"Where are they? Maybe they aren't here... Maybe we are at the wrong place..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As I knew that it was that I had been told that it was.
That all of the red dragons were going to be here. As it was that I felt like it did in fact not make sense to me. That if there were thousands of dragons here, than why we had not seen a single one just yet.
I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times, all at once. As it was that I saw that John just seemed to squint his eyes back at me. As it was that I had in fact already forgot that he had told me to be quiet.
I kind of gulped at the thought of that, all of the sudden. As I just then did in fact just seem to also start to hear him almost whisper back at me. As I then did in fact just seem to listen as to what it was that he had to say just now, all of the sudden.
"They are here... There is no where else they could be... This is the perfect place for dragons to go to..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that he had full belief on just what it was that he had said.
I kind of wished that I could think the same way that he was. But it kind of felt like it was a little bit hard for me to do as such a thing like that. As I kind of gulped, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to turn my head away from him. As it was that I got my eyes on the fact as to where we were walking. As it felt so strange, as to the fact that the place that we were in just now.
I kind of did my best to just act as calm and as normal as I could. As it was that I just let out a little bit more of a soft sigh to my self this time. As it was that I also then did in fact begin to start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"Alright... Stay calm... This will all work out..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I was not all too sure as to the fact that I had really believed in my self, out what I had just said.
Either way, it felt like it did in fact not matter to me what so ever. As it was that I got my mind and I got my focus off every thing else. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see John stop for what ever reason.
I did the exact same thing that he was doing just now. As I just seemed to continue to stare with my eyes wide. As it was that John then did in fact just seem to turn his head right back on over to me.
I saw that his eyes were wide, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he then all of the sudden seemed to speak to me, at that. As I just then began to go and listen as to what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Relax Joseph... It is just a water fall..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As he had his eyes squinted at me, all at once. As it was that he was acting like I had in fact been freaking out, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that he was even talking about at first. As to the fact that it was that it did in fact seem like he was more talking to him self. That was until I began to start to hear as to the fact that it was, all of the sudden.
That there was in fact a loud sound of water hitting some thing from not too far away. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to walk a little bit closer to the sound. As I then did in fact just seem to see that it was.
That it was just some thing that I had only seen from paintings. That there was in fact a beautiful water fall that was right in front of us. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self out loud, just as soon as I saw it was the case.
"Wow... This is amazing... They have to live here..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I saw that John had his eyes wide, just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said.
As he just seemed to stare at the water fall him self for some time. Before it was that he then did in fact also seem to start to speak back to me. As I once again listened as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"It truly is... And I think so too..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a very serious look on his face. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had said.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare. As I watched the water indeed fall in to a big lake of water around us. As it was that I just seemed to look all around me, to see for any dragons.
I felt like this would be the prime spot for them to be at. But I just did in fact seem to see that it wasn't the case what so ever. As it was that I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare with my eyes wide.
As it was that I then just seemed to start to go right on ahead. And I then began to once again just start to speak out loud, at that. Knowing that John was still listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Where are the dragons though?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was still so lost as to just why there was no one here. As it was that I just then did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could.
I kind of shivered, feeling like we were being watched just now. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look all around us for some time. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear John speak back.
As it was that I then did in fact seem to look back at John. As it was that my eyes were wide as I did as such a thing like that. As I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Maybe they don't want to be on the out side of the oasis... It might be best for us to explore further in..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I felt like he had a very fair point on just what he had said.
But the actual idea of just what it was that he had said. I did in fact not seem to like what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it seemed like he was just as lost as it was that I did in fact happen to be.
I did my best to just try to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I could in the mean time. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to him. Just as it was that I had in fact done before.
I saw that John still had his eyes right on to mine. As he had a serious look on his face as well. As he then did listen as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Maybe this is a bad idea... I don't like this John..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to try to keep my self as calm as I could.
As I knew that if we were to get caught out here. And that we seemed to be any sort of hostile. Or even they seemed to be that way as well.
Than it meant that we were as good as dead, none the less. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare. As it was that I just then did in fact also just seem to shake my head a bit to my self.
As it was that I then did in fact begin to hear John speak back to me. Just as it was that he had done before. As I then listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well.
"We don't have a choice... We have to keep on going... We can't just stay on the out side and be out in the open like that for who knows how long... We are running low on supplies..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I knew that he was in fact being for real with that, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I could. As I just then did in fact once again just seem to blink my eyes, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to calm my self down. As I then did in fact begin to go on ahead and speak back to him.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that, once again. I saw that he did in fact still have his eyes right on me. As he listened as to just what it was that I had to say to him in the very first place any ways.
"Well... I guess you are right... I just... I am worried..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could.
As it was that I my self, did in fact have a serious look on my own face. As it was that I saw that John did in fact seem to luckily under stand me. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to nod right back at me.
Before it was that he then did in fact just seem to also speak back to me. As it was that I then just seemed to continue to stare at him. As I then just listened as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Understandable... But we need to go now... Before we start to worry the others..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he then did in fact turn his head back to where we had just came from.
As I knew that it was that he was in fact correct with what he had just said. As I knew that the others all the way back at the small camp. That they would in fact be worried if we just stood here all day and did nothing.
As it was that I just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh all of the sudden, at first. Before it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead. And I then just seemed to speak right back on over to him.
"I'll be behind you then..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I let him know I was ready to go once again, at that. As it was that I saw him seem to under stand.
As it was that he just seemed to nod right back on over to me. As it was that he also then began to turn his head away. And he then just seemed to go on over towards where it was that the water fall was at.
I just seemed to follow him, all at the exact same time as well. As the loud noise of the water hitting the lake did seem to get louder. As it was in fact quite a bit soothing to hear, if I wasn't going to lie to my self either.
It also kind of reminded me as to just how thirsty I was. And as to the fact that we hardly did in fact have any water at all. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self quietly at the thought of that.
"Maybe I should ask for a few gulps..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As I was in fact really tempted to ask John as such a thing like that. But I stopped my self from doing so, as I knew that I couldn't make my self privileged like that, none the less.
As I also knew that it would in fact just be me wasting more time. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to shake my head a bit to my self. As it was that I got my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then heard the voice of John, as he spoke quietly to me, all at the exact same time too. As I looked at him and listened as to just what it was that he had to say in the very first place any ways.
"Joseph... Stop... I hear wings..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide at what he said. As it came back to me as the memories that I could remember of hearing that noise.
I was not sure why it was that I could not hear it my self at first. But as it was that I managed to focus my self in, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I then began to hear the same thing he did.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to gulp, all at once. As I then also began to start to feel my heart pumping extra fast. As I then once again just did speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"Shit... Shit..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I quickly then did in fact just seem to head to the nearest tree. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead.
And I then did in fact begin to start to let out a rough sigh. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I then saw the dragons landing by the water, all at the exact same time too.
Much to my surprise, the red dragons all had smiles on their faces. As it was clear that they were in fact happy for what ever reason. As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare with my eyes wide.
As it was that I just then heard the quiet voice of John. As it was that he once again then spoke to me. As I did listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say to me in the very first place any ways.
"Well... This is it Joseph..." He did in fact just seem to say. As I saw that his eyes were wide, such as mine were. At least that was so it was that it had seemed at first, all at once.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to smile. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that the man was getting at. That was until I just then saw him look away from me.
As it was that my heart then did in fact just seem to stop. As he then did in fact go right on ahead and start to walk out of the trees. As I was so lost as to just what it was that was even going on right now.
I just seemed to continue to stare at him, at that. As he continued to go out in to the open. As it was that I once again spoke to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"What the hell is he doing?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that it felt like it was far too late to be able to stop him now. As it was that I knew that he was now wide out in to the open.
Just as it was that I noticed that it was in fact the case my self. It was clear that the dragons had in fact seen the movement. As it was that they all then did in fact just seem to turn their heads to him.
It was clear that there was fear and panic in their eyes. As it was that they then just seemed to move back, all at the exact same time too. As it was that one of them began to start to yell at the top of her lungs.
"Two Legs! Every one! There are two legs!"