Chapter 26: Who Are You? (Jangras PoV)

I simply just seemed to stand there and stare for some time. As it was that it was in fact early in the morning. As I felt like Socra was going to come to me at any point.
I felt like I just wanted to take all of this in right now. As it was that I just did in fact just seem to stand there and stare, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to also breathe in a soft sigh to my self.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just began to look on over to my sister. And also to my mother, to make sure that they were both doing okay, all at once.
I was still a little bit lost as to what it was that my sister had meant. As to the fact that she had in fact said that this was the place of her dreams. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to speak to my self a bit under my own breathe, at that.
"I don't know... She has been quite a bit weird lately..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As I kind of felt a little bit strange as to what it was that I had in fact said.
As I wondered some times, now that it was really hard for her to see. If she could in fact still see in her dreams like she had once been able to in reality. As it was that I kind of felt a bit sick as to just what it was that had in fact happened to her still.
I knew that she was never going to be the same. And it kind of hurt me to know that it was in fact the case. As she was not nearly as good as my brother was. But she was still a light to my life once, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare. I then in the end, began to start to hear the voice of a dragon. As it was that I listened as they did in fact just seem to call my name out all at once.
"Well... Good morning Jangra... Do you want to go and hunt with me, and maybe some of your friends..." I did in fact hear the voice of Yikla speak to me, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at the she dragon. As it was that I saw that she had a big smile on her face all at once. As it sure seemed like she had added that last part in, hoping I would say just me and her.
I kind of thought about what it was that she had said at first. As it was that it did in fact kind of entice me, all at the exact same time too. That was until it was that I also kind of felt like I didn't have the luxury to do as such a thing like that right now.
As it was that I then began to start to speak back to her. As it was that she already noticed my change of tones. As she listened as to just what I had to say to her, with a bit of a sad look on her face now.
"Well... I would like to... But I am not sure, if Socra has any thing for me to do this morning..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to look at her with a bit of a sad look on my own face.
As it was that the both of us had in fact just seemed to have stared. I then did in fact just seem to start to hear it was Yikla then let out a rough sigh. As it was clear that she was in fact quite a bit disappointed.
She then also began to start to speak to me shortly after that all. As I kind of just continued to stand there and stare at her for some time. As I just then also listened as to what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"It's alright... I under stand Jangra..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then just seemed to start to see her turn her head away from me, all at once.
As it was that she then also began to start to walk away from me. As it was that I felt even worse as I did in fact watch her walk off. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could.
As it was that as it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare at her. That was when it was that I heard the paw steps of a dragon. As it was that I also heard the voice of one, as it suddenly then came up to me.
I turned my head right on over to who it was, all at once. As I saw that it did in fact just seem to be Socra. As I then also listened as to what it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Come on Jangra... This is supposed to be a free day for you... Don't act like you always have to work... We are safe here... For now..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she also rolled her eyes at me, all at the exact same time too.
It kind of made me feel some what better as to what she had said. As it was that I still kind of felt like all at the exact same time too. That it just did in fact not seem to feel right to me as to what she had said.
As it was that I seemed to simply stand there and stare at her. As my eyes were in fact wide as I did in fact do as such a thing. As it was that in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to also speak back to Socra.
As it was that I saw that her eyes were wide as I did so. As it was that I saw that it was of course. That she was in fact listening as to what it was that I had to say to her, all at the exact same time too.
"Thank you Socra..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As if it was that I had actually not listened as to what she had said.
I once again did in fact just seem to see Socra roll her eyes at me. As she then did in fact just seem to let out a bit of a rough sigh too. As she then began to go and speak right back on over to me right after that all.
As it was that I looked back up to her, a little bit confused. As I stared at her right in to her eyes. As I then began to listen as to just what ever it was that she had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"So are you just going to stand there and cry... Or are you going to go with Yikla..." She did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As she then did in fact just seem to squint her eyes right on over to me.
As I then came to the realization that she had in fact over heard me and her talking. As it was clear to me that she was in fact letting me go. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to stare back at her with my own eyes wide at first.
As in the end, I then did in fact begin to start to go and speak right back on over to her. As it was that I saw that she was still staring at me. As she then did in fact listen as to what it was that I had to say back to her in the very first place any ways.
"Oh... Thank you Socra!" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As this time I had a bit of a real smile on my face, all at once. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said.
As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. That was when it was that I my self, began to turn my head away from her. As it was that I then began to start to walk out of the cave, all at once.
As I did my best to go as fast I felt like I possibly could, at that. As it was that I did in fact know I wanted to catch up to Yikla. But I also did in fact not want to wake up any of the other dragons, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have got out of the cave. That was when it was that I began to start to go and speak to my self out loud. As it was that I was not at all too sure as to just where she had gone.
"Alright Yikla... Where did you head off to? Huh?" I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As my eyes were in fact quite a bit wide, just as soon as I had said what I had said.
As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what else I should really do. As it was that I just seemed to look all over the place. As I even sniffed the air, though it was in fact full of so many other dragons.
I just seemed to stand there and stare for just a bit more time. Before it was that I suddenly began to hear a voice start to speak from right by my side. As it was that I jumped back a little bit frightened at first.
That was until I realized that it was in fact my friend Kips. As I saw that he did in fact have his eyes wide just now. As I listened as to what it was that he had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yikla... I think I saw her head over to where the river was at..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he had his own eyes wide as he had said as to just what he had said to me.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared back, all at once. I then in the end, did in fact seem to smile back at him. As it was that I then began to start to speak back to my good friend.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I began to start to see him nod back to me. As he then did in fact listen as to what it was that I had to say to him, all at once.
"Thank you Kips! You are a life saver!" I did in fact say to him. As it was that I did in fact nod right back on over to him after what it was that I had in fact said to him.
As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. As it was that I did in fact begin to start to go on ahead, all at once. And I began to go and turn my head right on over to where the river was at.
At least the main one, as I was sure that was what he had been getting at. As it was that I saw that he did in fact have a fish or so on the side of his mouth. As it was clear he was taking it back to his own family, as I knew that he was always a quick learner.
As it was that I just got my mind off of all of those thoughts. That was when it was that I heard him speak back to me. As I then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what it was that Kips had to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"You still love her... Don't you?" He did in fact just seem to say. As I looked back at my friend, a little bit shocked by what he had said. As I saw that he had his eyes wide, clearly meaning no harm on what he had said to me.
I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As my mouth was in fact open, as if I was going to speak back to him. Though I was just not all too sure as to what I should say back to him.
Kips was not usually the one who I would go to talk to for this kind of stuff, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to breathe in a soft sigh to my self to calm my self down. As I then did in fact begin to start to speak back to him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I saw that he still had his eyes on me of course. As he then did in fact begin to just go on ahead. And he did listen as to what I had to say back to him in the very first place any ways, at that.
"I am not sure yet Kips... I'm not sure..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I kind of felt like it was a lot of truth on what I had said. As I felt like I wanted to love Yikla again, but I also kind of felt scared.
I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. As in the end, he then did in fact just seem to nod back to me. As he also did in fact just seem to smile right back at me, all at the exact same time too.
As after all that it was that we had said to each other. He did in fact just seem to start to speak back to me. As I then did in fact listen as to just what he had to say to me, once again.
"You should love her... She is a very good dragon... And she loves you..." He did in fact seem to say. As it was a bit of a surprise to me as to just what it was that he had said to me.
As I knew that Kips was not a very smart dragon to begin with. As it was that I felt like it was a bit of a shock that he could say that. Though, I also knew that Yikla at the same time, did in fact still clearly love me.
I did my best to just try to act as normal as I felt like I possibly could. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to nod back to my friend, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to also start to speak back to him.
As it was that I had in fact began to have done as such a thing like that. I then eventually began to start to wake my self up. As I knew he was listening as to what it was that I had to say back to him, at that.
"Thank you Kips... Thank you..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As this time, after what it was that I had in fact said to him. I then did in fact begin to start to walk away from him, all at the exact same time too.
Or rather, I did in fact just seem to start to fly up in the sky. As it was that I knew that this was not exactly a walk to the river that I had to go. As it was that I just seemed to let out all that was in side of me as I did so.
I felt like I had a lot of emotions that were weighing me down. As it was that I had a lot of thoughts that were chasing through my head. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak to my self quietly.
"This is fine... This is good... I need this right now..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As I knew that it was in fact a bit of the truth, as to just what it was that I had in fact said to my self, all at once.
As I just seemed to fly further and further to where I needed to be. I then in the end, did in fact just seem to get my eyes on the river that was ahead of me. As it was that I felt a lot more calm as soon as it was that I saw as such a thing like that.
I then did in fact just seem to start to fly down to the ground. As it was that I then began to start to sniff out the scent of Yikla. Hoping that she was in fact not all too far away from me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I luckily did in fact just seem to catch her smell from not all too far away. As I then began to start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"Guess this will be a nice little surprise..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I could.
As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I just seemed to start to walk on over in that direction. Knowing that it was not all too far away from me, all at the exact same time too.
As for all that it was that I did in fact seem to know. She might already being trained to catch fish, all at the exact same time as well. As I then began to start to speed my self up, not wanting to miss out on that.
As just as it was that I had in fact began to draw closer. I then in the end, began to start to hear the voice of some sort of he dragon. As it was that I then began to listen as to just what it was that he had to say just now.
"You think you are real special huh? I bet the other dragons like to treat you nice and sweet..." I did in fact just seem to hear a voice seem to say. As it was clear that it was in fact a bit of a mocking voice of a dragon that I had never heard before.
As it was that I just seemed to tilt my head a little bit, all at the exact same time as well. That was when it was that I just seemed to hear the voice of Yikla, all at once. As it was that I just seemed to pay attention as to what she had to say, at that.
"You don't know a thing... Those dragons hate me..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that it was that she was in fact a little bit sad as to what she had said.
As it was clear to me that she was in fact talking about my tribe. As it was that I knew that what it was that she had in fact said. That it was in fact kind of true, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
I did my best to just try to get my self as calm as I felt like I could. As it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of the he dragon. As it was that I then began to start to listen as to what he had to say back to her.
"Well... I don't blame them.. Can you? I mean look at you! You're a damned freak! Half black half red! You were born evil!" I did in fact just seem to hear the he dragon just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As I could tell that in his voice, he was in fact attacking her, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I knew that I could in fact not just stand there and do nothing. As I knew that I needed to be a good leader and a strong warrior, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to walk in to the clearing. As it was that all of the dragons turned their head on over to me. As it was clear that they were in fact confused as to just what was going on.
As it was that I saw that they all did in fact just seem to look at me. As it was that I then began to speak to them. As they listened as to just what it was that I had to say to them, all at the exact same time too.
"Leave her alone... I promise you this dragon had done more for us than you ever could imagine your self..." I did in fact just seem to say to the he dragon, all at once. As it was that I did in fact growl at him and his 2 friends, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear that he was in fact a little bit surpirsed by me at first. But it was also clear that he was in fact not at all phased by me. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to me.
It was clear that it was that he was in fact coming after me now. As I was glad that it had in fact seemed to have shifted off of Yikla a bit. As I then did listen as to just what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Oh yeah... And who might you be to talk to me like that?" He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he looked at his 2 friends, as they both did in fact laugh as he had said what it was that he had said.
I kind of seemed to stare at the he dragon for a little bit of some time. As it was that I then did in fact begin to also start to smirk back at him. Which I could in fact tell did in fact seem to bother him quite a bit.
As it was that I also then began to start to speak back to him, all at once. As I knew that he was in fact going right on ahead. And that he was listening as to just what I had to say to him right now, all at once.
"Well... I am Jangra... Son of Himla... I am the dragon of destiny... And who are you?"