Chapter 43: Get This Started (Joseph's PoV)

I looked at John right in to his eyes, as I was not all too sure if he was serious with what he had said. Or if he was in fact simply just testing me. As if he was trying to see as to just how brave it was that I happened to be.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared. That was when it was that I then just seemed to wake my self up. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to go and just blink my eyes a few times.
As it was that I had done as such a thing like that of course. I also then did in fact just speak back to John. As I knew he was listening as to what it was that I had to say to him in the very first place any ways.
"Are you for real? You think that it is safe for me to go out on my own? When we know the black dragons are coming?" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once.
As it was that I saw that his eyes were in fact wide. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had in fact said. As I wondered if he had even thought on that being the case to begin with.
He just seemed to stand there and stare at me for just a little bit longer. As in the end, he also just seemed to continue to go on ahead. And he then nodded right back on over to me.
I was quite a bit concerned with this pressing issue. As it was that I just did in fact just seem to stare. As I then also listened as to just what it was that he had to say in the very first place any ways.
"Well... I don't think so... But this is your goal and your mission... They need to hear it from you, not me..." He then just said to me. As he had a very serious look on his face, just as he had in fact said that.
I kind of just seemed to stare at him a bit surprised. As to the fact as to just what it was that was going on. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to breathe in a rough sigh to my self, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just also seemed to speak to my self out loud. As it was that I felt like it was not at all meant to be talking to John, at that.
"So... You are telling me that you want me to go out there... Me being the most important person... And try to convince another nation to help us?" I did in fact just seem to say.
As it seemed more and more stupid, the more I thought on it. As it was that I just then shook my head quite a bit to my self. As it was that I also just seemed to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too.
And I then just seemed to hear him go and speak back to me. As I once again just looked right at him. As I just did in fact listen as to what it was that he had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Well... Yes... And you will have some one who speaks Egyptian there with you... Look Joseph... We need this... And your sister is always still here..." He did in fact just seem to say to me.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to also squint his eyes at me. Just as it was that he had in fact told me what he had said. As it was clear that he was letting me know that I was in fact expendable.
As it was that I had in fact kind of thought on it like that. I kind of felt a bit upset, more to the fact that it felt like he was using my sister. More than the fact that it was that it felt like he was in fact using me.
Maybe it was just the fact that it was, none the less. That it hurt me to imagine my sister having to deal with all of this. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to go and speak to my self.
"Oh... Mariah..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact have my head quite a bit low to the ground of course. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare below me for a bit longer. I also kind of was starting to feel quite a bit of some stress on my self. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as strong as I could.
I then did in fact just seem to look right back up to John. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak back to him of course. As it was that I knew that he was in fact listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him in the very first place any ways.
"Fine... I will do it... But you better not be just trying to get rid of me..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I then looked on over towards my sister's tent, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on things the way I had. As it was that I just seemed to wake my self up quite a bit. As I was sure that John had in fact noticed as to just what it was that I was doing.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare out her way. That was when it was that I also began to start to hear his voice. As it was that he then did in fact go on ahead and speak back to me, all at once.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare. As I then listened as to just what it was that he had to say to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Joseph... We have been through a lot together... Do you think that I would really be doing all of that... Yes I want to train your sister... But I am not getting rid of you..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once.
As it was that it kind of felt like he was acting like I was making it out as if it was that I was worried for my self. Which was in fact not the case what so ever. As it was that I was more just a bit scared for my sister.
As it was that I knew that John was not going to do any thing to her. But I still did in fact not feel at all comfortable with any of this. As it was that I just did in fact simply seem to blink my eyes a few times at first.
As it was that I eventually just then did in fact speak back to John. As it was that I was fairly certain that he was still paying attention to me. And that he was still listening as to just what it was that I had to say to him in the very first place any ways.
"Yeah... Well... I guess we will figure this out then... I will do it I guess..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for some time. As it was that I still felt like this might be a bad idea for several reasons.
As it was that I felt like I could be gone when they got attacked. And I could in fact not warn them like last time. That the black dragons were in fact coming, at that.
I kind of gulped at the thought of that of course. As I was tempted to go on ahead and bring that up to John. But I in stead just seemed to stay silent for quite a bit of some time.
As it was that he then did in fact just seem to simply go right on ahead and speak back to me. As it was that I stared at him with my eyes wide. As I then did in fact listen as to what it was that he had to say once again, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... You go get some rest... Be up early in the morning... I will have your group ready for you..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he once again had a serious look on his face all of the sudden.
I just seemed to stare at him for a bit more time. As I just felt like there was a lot of things that were in fact bothering me just now. But I felt like I was a bit too afraid to try to speak my mind, at that.
As it was that I just simply then did in fact nod back to John. As I also then began to speak back to him. As he then listened as to just what it was that I had to say to him, all at the exact same time as well.
"Alright... Fine... I will be ready..." I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to nod back to him. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that I had said to him.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. I saw him smile a bit, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that he was in fact pleased with that response.
As it was that he then did in fact go right on ahead. And he then began to start to speak one last thing to me. As I listened as to just what ever it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Good night Joseph..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he nodded back to me one last time. Which I did in fact not return the favour back to him, none the less.
As it was that I still kind of felt like I was quite a bit upset with this all. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get my mind and my focus off of every thing else. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to wake my self up.
I then did in fact just simply turn my head away from him. As it was that I then did in fact just go right on ahead of course. As I then did in fact just seem to go on ahead, all at once. And I then did in fact walk on over to Julia's tent, all at once.
As I seemed to go right on over to where it was at. That was when it was that I also began to start to think on some thing. As it was that I then also just simply began to speak as to what I was thinking.
"Well... I guess that means that Julia won't be coming with me..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I felt quite a bit uncomfortable with that being the case, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I hated it when she was in fact not with me. As it was that I felt like I wasn't safe. Nor was it the fact that it seemed like I could not keep her safe, at that.
I was not sure if it was more dangerous for her to stay here how ever. Or if it was more dangerous for her to go on that mission with me. As it was that I once again just seemed to speak to my self at the thought of that.
"It doesn't matter... Just get some rest please..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that of course. I then did in fact just seem to open up the tent.
As I expected Julia to be awake, and patiently waiting for me. But that was simply just not the case for me this time, all at once. As it was that it was clear that she had her back turned, as she was either asleep, or pretending to be
I kind of wondered if it was that she might be upset with me. As I knew that I had not really been spending all too much time with her lately. As it was that I kind of dipped my head a bit low to the ground, all at once.
As it was that I felt a bit bad about it all, none the less. Even if it was that I knew that it was not really my fault what so ever. As I then just began to speak to my self quietly one last time.
"Just get some rest..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I then did in fact go right on over to the make shift bed. As to the one that Julia was in fact laying beside me in, none the less.
As it was that I just seemed to lay down by her side of course. I was tempted to hold on to her for just a few moments, at that. That was until I then did in fact just seem to stop my self from doing as such a thing like that.
As it was that I just let out a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As I then did in fact go right on ahead all of the sudden, at that. And I then closed my eyes, as I then quickly seemed to fall asleep, clearing those thoughts.