Chapter 54: Talk Later (Jangras PoV)

I just seemed to stare at the she dragon for some time. As I knew that it was not just some normal she dragon that I was staring at. As it was that I knew that she was in fact my leader, as well as my own mentor.
As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could. I just did in fact seem to stare keep a bit of a blank look on my face. As I then also began to start to speak to her shortly after that all.
"Well... Sorry... Didn't know that you needed me for some thing... I was just going to hunt... I was hungry..." I did in fact say to her. As I hoped that she was not upset at me for what ever reason or another.
I did my best to just try to keep my self as calm as I could. As in the end, I then did in fact just seem to breathe in a soft sigh to my self. As it was that Socra did in fact simply seem to stare at me with a blank look on her face.
I was not all too sure if that was a good or a bad thing just yet. As it was that I did in fact seem to simply stare back at her of course. As it was that I then also began to hear her speak back to me, all at once.
"It's not your fault... I just have been stressing about the news..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I could tell that she did in fact just seem to be a slight bit nervous.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that she was getting at. As it was that I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I even could. As I did in fact tilt my head a slight bit on over towards her, at that.
It felt a bit strange as to just what she had meant. As it was clear to me that it was not in a bad way, at least as far as it did seem. As it was that I then just did in fact seem to shake my head a little bit on over towards her.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I also then began to start to go on ahead my self. And I then began to just speak back to her finally, in a bit of some response.
"News? What news?" I said. As though it was that I knew it was not bad. It was clear that I could not keep my self calm, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to act that way.
As it was clear that I had drawn a lot of attention to us. As it was that I saw a few of the dragons just seem to say at me, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could do.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. In the end, I did in fact just seem to see Socra squint her eyes at me. As it was that I just seemed to stare back at her with my eyes wider than ever before.
She seemed to wait til every one had their focus away from her. Before she seemed to go and start to speak back to me. As it was clear she had nothing to hide, but she also didn't want to make a big scene out of this.
"Well... The humans went and met with the pharaoh people... They might be working with us... That will be huge to have on our side..." She did in fact just seem to say to me.
She seemed to be excited, just as she had said to me. As it was that I felt like I should feel the same way that she did in fact seem to feel. Except for the fact that it was, that it was not at all the way that I felt.
As it was not in a sort of bad way what so ever. As it was more the fact that I had not a single clue as to just what she was talking about. As it was that I did in fact seem to stand there and stare for a little bit longer.
As it was that I then eventually did in fact squint my eyes back at her. Which clearly did in fact seem to confuse her for what ever reason. As it was that I also began to speak back to her, just as I had done before.
"What people? What are you talking about?" I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self calm. As it was that I had to assume still thing that's were in fact going good.
As to the look that it was that Socra had on her face for one thing. As well as the fact that she was telling me more people were coming. As I had to assume that it was only meaning good things for us.
Socra seemed to roll her eyes at me for what ever reason. As if she thought I was being stupid, and should in fact under stand her. As it was that she then did in fact begin to go and speak right back to me.
"They are more humans... They are a bit stronger, and they have darker skin than the other ones..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to get a little bit worried.
As to the fact that it was that she had told me it was more humans. As that was not due to the fact that I was afraid of them. As it was more the fact that I knew that others were, and that others might not like that.
I looked around all of the sudden, all at once. As I made sure that no one had in fact been paying attention to that what so ever. As it was that I also then did in fact just seem to calm my self down, all at once.
Just as I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that I also began to speak back to Socra in a lot more of a quiet tone.
"More humans? Are you sure that is a good thing Socra? I mean... Some of the other leaders don't think so..." I did in fact just say to her. As I had my eyes squinted at her, as I had a serious look on my face, at that.
I kind of felt like this must have been what Socra and my father were always like. When ever it was that news did in fact come out. As well as the fact that there did in fact seem to be some decisions that needed to be made, none the less.
I just got my mind and my focus off of all of that how ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to calm my self down, at that. As I then also began to go right on ahead and start to hear him speak back to me.
"Yes... This is a good thing... We need more people... We don't know what is about to come our way... We could be heavily out numbered... We need to be ready... And we need help... I don't care what any one else thinks..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As it was clear that she was in fact being open with her feelings. As I was in fact a little bit surprised still by what she had said. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare at her with my eyes wide.
As it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then also began to seem to calm my self down. As it was that I then also began to start to just nod back to her, at that.
I felt like she had a very fair point on what she had said. But I still felt like I had quite a few worries about all of this, all at once. As I then went on ahead and began to go and speak right back to her.
"How are we going to convince every one else about this being a good thing for us? I don't under stand... I trust in this... But I just... I just don't know..." I did in fact just seem to say to her, all of the sudden.
As it was that I did in fact seem to look all around me, once again. To make sure that no one was in fact listening to me at all right now. As in the end, I also then went right on ahead and dip my head low to the ground.
I just seemed to stare at the ground for quite a bit of some time. As I was not all too sure as to just what else I should in fact be doing. As it was that I did my best to just try to act as calm as I felt like I possibly could.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have been that way. I did my best to act as calm and as normal as I still felt like I could. As I then began to go hear her start to speak right back on over to me.
"Well... They will have to under stand... This isn't some thing we are going to say no to... They are going a long way to help us... This is some thing none of us could have ever imagined..." She did in fact just seem to say.
As I saw her own eyes just seem to grow wide, all at once. As it was clear to me that she was seeming to think some thing in her head. As it was clear to me that she was not really there with me any longer.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all at once. As I did my best to try to act as calm and as cool as I felt like I could. As I then eventually began to go and speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe.
"This is too stressful..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did my best to try to act as normal as I felt like I could in fact do, at that.
As I then also did in fact just seem to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to stare back in to the eyes of my leader. As this time, I began to go and speak to her out loud, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... And what do you need from me, for all of this?" I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that my eyes did in fact just seem to grow wide, all of the sudden. As it was that I did my best to act as calm and as cool as I felt like I could.
Just as it was that I had in fact done as such a thing like that. I then also began to breathe in quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to see that Socra had her eyes wide for what ever reason, none the less.
I was a little bit confused as to that being the case. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to hear her go right on ahead, at that. As she then began to go and speak to me, just as it was that she had done before.
"Well... You don't have to do any thing... At least for the time being... We don't know how long it will be until the get back to us..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that she had a very serious look on her face, just as she had said as to what it was that she had even said to me.
I kind of seemed to feel a little bit better about things for what ever reason, none the less. Even though I also kind of felt like I shouldn't feel that way. As I felt like I should be in on this all the way, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have felt like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact go right on ahead. And I began to start to simply nod back to her.
She still just seemed to have her eyes wide, as I did as such a thing. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to keep my self calm. As it was that I went right on ahead and began to speak right back to her.
"Alright... Well... Keep me updated on all of that then..." I did in fact just seem to say to her. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be a reminder. That I did in fact not want to be left out, such as it felt like I always was.
As it was that I knew that it had not really been the case. Ever since it was that my father had in fact died just recently. As it was that I then did in fact seem to realize that I was now the full on deputy, at that.
It kind of seemed to make me feel a little bit better for what ever reason, all at once. Even though I knew it was that I had lost my father. As that was in fact besides the point that I was in fact just sesming to think on.
I just seemed to stare in the air for just a little bit more time. As eventually, I then began to start to hear the voice of Socra, once again. As it was that it then did in fact just seem to wake me up to reality.
"I will do so Jangra... Now you can get back to your day..." She did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to feel a whole lot better, just as soon as it was that she had told me such a thing.
Even though it was that I knew that I was not too sure what I was going to do with this day. As it was that I had not made any plans to begin with. As I just watched, as Socra then began to start to walk away from me.
I felt a little bit better for what ever reason or another. As it was that I was in fact now alone, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it then did in fact just seem to be a bit of a harsh reminder to me that it was in fact the case, at that.
Though, I felt like it was not at all that harsh to me what so ever. As it was that I kind of felt a little bit happy that it was in fact the case. As I just then did in fact begin to start to simply speak to my self out loud.
"Well... I guess I know just where it is I need to go to for the day..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I knew that I needed to be back here before the night fall.
As it was that it was that Socra had in fact told me to do. As I knew that I was not going to get the same time out there like I used to. So I may as well get the best of my opportunities whilst I did in fact have them.
As it was that I had in fact began to have thought on that. And I had began to just take a few steps out of the cave, at that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of a he dragon, all of the sudden.
"Hey Jangra! Surprised to see you here at this time of the day!" I heard the voice of my friend Nink. As it was that he did in fact just seem to say as to just what he had said to me.
My eyes just then did in fact just seem to grow wide, at that. As I also then did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I felt like I kind of wanted to be alone a little bit right now.
That was just what it was that I had in fact planned on doing. That was until I heard Nink seem to want to talk to me. As I felt like I couldn't get too upset with him at all. As I knew that we had not gotten to speak to one another in a good while.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought that sort of way. That was when it was that I let out a bit of a gentle sigh to my self. As it was that I also then began to start to speak back to him in response.
"Yeah... I was just going to come here to check on my sister... But then I found out that Socra needed to talk to me about some thing..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I knew that it was the full truth as to just what it was that I had just said to him. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stare back at him.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such. I also then went right on ahead all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too. And I then did in fact begin to just hear him go and speak back to me.
"Oh... Is that where you are going now?" He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at once. As it was that I saw that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide, as he had said that.
For a few moments, I felt like I should tell him it was so. Even though I knew that it was an obvious lie. As I knew that I had already spoken to her, and I was about to leave the cave.
Just as it was that I had seemed to have felt that sort of way. I then made sure that I was not going to make my self out to be guilty. As I then simply began to go and speak back to him, all of the sudden.
"No... I was just going to go out side and do some thing... I don't know what... I already spoke to her..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I had a very serious look on my face, none the less.
As it was that I had in fact said as to just what I had said. As it was that I did my best to just try to act as calm as I felt like I could. As I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead all of the sudden.
And I then began to start to hear Nink speak back to me. As it was clear that he seemed to be excited for what ever reason, as he did so. As it was that I did in fact just seem to simply listen as to what ever it was that he felt like he had to say to me.
"Oh! Well... If you have nothing to do! Would you like to go and hunt with me! Maybe we can catch up on some things..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, at that.
As it was clear to me that Nink did in fact view me as his best friend. As it was that I kind of felt a bit bad if I was to tell him know. Even as much as it was that I felt like I did in fact want to be alone just now.
I knew that it might not be so bad as to just go and spend some time with my old friend. As it was that I did in fact go and blink my eyes a few times at him, at first. Before it was that I also then began to speak to him shortly after that all.
"Sure... I haven't got much else better to do... So why not?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I kind of felt a little bit bad as to the fact that I had said it in that sort of way, all at the exact same time too.
As I just seemed to curse my self a little bit quietly, at that. As it was that it did in fact not seem to bother Nink at all, at that. As it was that he then did in fact go on ahead and seem to start to speak right back towards me.
My eyes grew wide, just as he had done as such a thing. As I did my best to act as cool as I could, all at once. As I then did in fact just go and listen as to what it was that he had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh... Well... Didn't you want to talk to your sister first?" He did in fact just seem to remind me of, all at the exact same time as well. Making me even more glad that I had not lied to him about Socra.
As it was clear to me that he had in fact been paying attention as to just what I had said. As I then did in fact go right on ahead all at once. And I then did in fact just seem to go and speak back to him, as well.
"Oh yeah... Thanks for reminding me about that!" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to go right on ahead and see him nod right back on over to me, all at once.
As it was that he had in fact done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to look in the direction of my sister, all of the sudden. As I saw her staring at me with a little bit of a sad look on her face, at that.
I kind of shivered, wondering how she even knew I was there. As it was that I just simply began to go and walk right on over to her. As it was that I did in fact see her lift her head and speak to me as I drew closer to her.
"Oh! Jangra! I thought you weren't going to say hi to me at first!" She did in fact just seem to say. As I could tell that she did in fact feel lonely. As it was clear to me that she was in fact in distress, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just noticed that it was in fact the case. I almost felt a little bit obligated to stay with her for a bit longer. Even though I also knew that Nink was in fact waiting for me not too far away, at that.
I felt a bit stuck in between both sides, all at once, at that. As it was that I then just seemed to let out a soft sigh to my self. As I then began to speak back to my sister, thinking of an idea in my head, at that.
"I was going to come talk to you... But Nink wants to hunt with me... I've already eaten... So I am going to get some fish for you, and bring it back, and we can talk later..."